|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV "The Dope Cabala and a Wall of Fire".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The LA Times reported that some of the drug smugglers pleaded guilty in a ___________ court.
(b) San Diego
(c) New York
(d) San Francisco
2. When most of the ___________ left the campground, the Hell's Angels began to drink and to use drugs more vigorously.
3. Who is the local sheriff at the Bass Lake area who met the Hell's Angels when they arrived?
(a) Tiny Baxter
(b) Sonny Barger
(c) John Thomas
(d) Tim Leonard
4. Where was the annual gathering of the Hell's Angels supposed to be?
(d) Fort Bragg
5. What was the final destination of the Fourth of July Hell's Angel gathering?
(a) Mount Tamalpais
(d) Bass Lake
Short Answer Questions
1. By 1964, the Hell's Angels boasted several ___________ in various cities along the West Coast.
2. On a Labor Day run to ______________ the Hell's Angels were accused of rampaging through local bars, shouting obscenities, and trying to abduct a barmaid.
3. What was the name of the ex-pug who once fought Bobo Olson?
4. Even Hells Angel's ________ t-shirts were made to commemorate their celebrity.
5. What was not one of the reasons why a Hell's Angel would not be in the gang for long?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)