|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Thompson call before the trip on the Fourth of July as he wanted to go with the Hell's Angels?
(a) The Harley Store
(b) The diner
(c) The Box Shop
(d) The Traveler Bar
2. What is the final destination of the Hell's Angels at the beginning of the book?
(a) Big Sur
(b) Monterey Peninsula
(c) San Francisco
3. The Hell's Angels were expecting serious trouble, so they left their __________ behind.
(a) Wives and girlfriends
4. The girls and their boyfriends called their time with the Hell's Angels _________ while the Hell's Angels called it consensual, typical, and minor.
(d) Gang rape
5. Who is loose again, according to Thompson at the beginning of the story?
(b) Chopper Batallion
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Thompson, Gut, and Buzzard drink as they were resting at the stop?
2. _______________ is durable in a road accident when exposed skin is easily shredded on asphalt.
3. What were four of the Hell's Angels arrested for pushing the gang into the national eye?
4. One Hell's Angel was worried about the trip because "with all the ________ I'm afraid every cop in the state will be there."
5. Thompson suggests the earliest _________ were indentured servants who came to America in colonial times.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)