|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ____________ on Bass Lake mounted on the first afternoon with a report that a Hell's Angel had been injured.
2. The ___________ is obviously a sexual symbol, according to Thompson.
3. What was the title of the article printed about the Hell's Angels in Time Magazine?
(a) The End is Near
(b) The Wild Ride
(c) The Wilder Ones
(d) The Wild Gang
4. The Hell's Angels also believe their ____________ is inherently correct.
(b) Way of living
(d) Biking style
5. Most Hell's Angels in the mid 1960s did not care about their ___________.
(b) Historical roots
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the start of the film the Hell's Angels admired so much?
2. The Hell's Angels tend to be generally shiftless and prone to _____________, according to Thompson.
3. To whom did the Hell's Angels entrust their money in order to secure some beer for the gathering?
4. What was the town that is cited to be the 'birthplace' of the Hell's Angels?
5. The heart of the Lynch Report was a section called ____________ which gave a brief account of outlaw activities dating back for a decade.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)