|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the sheriff arrest in the altercation between Dirty Ed and the teenagers?
(a) Dirty Ed
(c) No one
(d) Both parties
2. Who was the senator in Monterey County who was keen on outrage stories, according to Thompson?
(a) Fred Farr
(b) Sonny Barger
(c) Thomas Lynch
(d) Tiny Baxter
3. The Harley model ____________ was preferred by nearly all mid 1960s motorcycle outlaws.
4. _________________ by the Hell's Angels is swift, violent, and complete.
(d) Drug use
5. What was the Hollywood film that seemed to affect the Hell's Angels the most?
(a) Scorpio Rising
(b) The Wild One
(d) Easy Rider
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sat down with the local sheriff in order to hammer out the terms of the Hell's Angels' stay?
2. What were four of the Hell's Angels arrested for pushing the gang into the national eye?
3. Where did Dirty Ed go in order to get medical attention?
4. The citizens of the area were becoming concerned about the predictions of ______________ and criminal activities.
5. The correspondent from the _____________ in Los Angeles wrote a commentary on the Lynch Report which helped to sustain public interest in the Hell's Angels.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)