|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The heart of the Lynch Report was a section called ____________ which gave a brief account of outlaw activities dating back for a decade.
(a) Hoodlum Activities
(b) Hell's Angels' Hell
(c) Gangster Mob Rule
(d) Trafficking Drugs
2. At the annual gathering various ________ related business is conducted in the Hell's Angels.
(c) Bike repair
3. Whose office had received various reports on what the Hell's Angels had in mind for their annual picnic?
(a) Thomas Lynch
(b) Fred Farst
(c) The Governor
(d) The President
4. What was not one of the reasons why a Hell's Angel would not be in the gang for long?
(a) They would be killed
(b) They would retire
(c) They were in rehab
(d) They went to prison
5. Where were the first motorcycle gangs formed in the mid 1940s?
(b) Southern California
(c) Northern California
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Gut and Buzzard show to Thompson when they were stopped at a roadside stand?
2. The girls the Hell's Angels were with were only 14 and 15, and one of them was ______________.
3. The Harley model ____________ was preferred by nearly all mid 1960s motorcycle outlaws.
4. The __________ found no evidence of forced sexual activity in any of the alleged victims of the Monterey rape.
5. The Hell's Angels' __________ is shocking to most people because of its inherent imbalance.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)