|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One witness was found to be completely unreliable after the experience with ____________.
(a) Mental hospitals
(b) A lie detector
(c) A police interrogation
(d) The Hell's Angels
2. Which of these is NOT a true name of a Hell's Angel as Thompson lists them in the book?
(a) Dirty Ed
(c) Bill the Basher
(d) Terry the Tramp
3. The membership of the Hell's Angels was larger, but it was never more than __________.
4. What were four of the Hell's Angels arrested for pushing the gang into the national eye?
(b) Public intoxication
(d) Drug Trafficking
5. About how many people were a part of the Hell's Angels in 1964?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the first motorcycle gangs formed in the mid 1940s?
2. What was the name of the ex-pug who once fought Bobo Olson?
3. Companies hiring workers would avoid selecting people who ____________ like Hell's Angels.
4. The senator lumped the Hell's Angels into the category with other ___________.
5. The demand for the Lynch report was so great that there had to be ____________
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)