|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Police were often able to recognize Hell's Angels from published _____________.
(a) Art pieces
2. About how many people were a part of the Hell's Angels in 1964?
3. The girls and their boyfriends called their time with the Hell's Angels _________ while the Hell's Angels called it consensual, typical, and minor.
(c) Gang rape
4. Where was the home turf of Satan's Slaves, the number three most popular bike club in the state?
(b) Venice Beach
(c) Los Angeles
(d) San Diego
5. The demand for the Lynch report was so great that there had to be ____________
(a) Guards in front of the original
(b) A second printing
(c) A 100 calls a day for it
(d) A guard at Lynch's door
Short Answer Questions
1. No __________ could be found and one alleged victim refused to testify in relation to the rape charges.
2. The heart of the Lynch Report was a section called ____________ which gave a brief account of outlaw activities dating back for a decade.
3. In the public perception of the Hell's Angels, they were big time _______________.
4. What kind of charges was the unofficial leader of the Hell's Angels put into jail for?
5. Most Hell's Angels in the mid 1960s did not care about their ___________.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)