|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Terry the Tramp end up working when he wasn't with the Hell's Angels?
(a) Owens Corning
(b) General Motors
2. Who was the unofficial yet acknowledged leader of the Hell's Angels back in 1964?
(a) Perham Bobo
(c) Tiny Baxter
(d) Sonny Barger
3. What is the final destination of the Hell's Angels at the beginning of the book?
(a) San Francisco
(c) Big Sur
(d) Monterey Peninsula
4. The reports of the Hell's Angels seem to leave out the fact that the charges associated with the Hell's Angels were ___________.
5. Most Hell's Angels in the mid 1960s did not care about their ___________.
(b) Historical roots
Short Answer Questions
1. The Hell's Angels began to realize the _____________ was not necessarily a good thing.
2. The Hell's Angels tried to ________________ the newfound fame by charging for their time.
3. At the annual gathering various ________ related business is conducted in the Hell's Angels.
4. What was the position of Thomas Lynch during the time of the investigations of the Hell's Angels?
5. By 1964, the Hell's Angels boasted several ___________ in various cities along the West Coast.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)