|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is loose again, according to Thompson at the beginning of the story?
(b) Chopper Batallion
2. What was the position of Thomas Lynch during the time of the investigations of the Hell's Angels?
(b) Police Chief
(c) State Senator
(d) Attorney General
3. Where was the annual gathering of the Hell's Angels supposed to be?
(c) Fort Bragg
4. What does Kierkegaard have to say about the press in his quote at the beginning of the chapter? "The daily press is the __________ of the modern world."
(c) Evil principle
5. "The best thing about the Hell's Angels is that we don't _________ to each other."
(a) Give too much
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Terry the Tramp end up working when he wasn't with the Hell's Angels?
2. Who was the senator in Monterey County who was keen on outrage stories, according to Thompson?
3. Where did the girls and their boyfriends go with the Hell's Angels?
4. The girls and their boyfriends called their time with the Hell's Angels _________ while the Hell's Angels called it consensual, typical, and minor.
5. Which of these is NOT a true name of a Hell's Angel as Thompson lists them in the book?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)