|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The reports of the Hell's Angels seem to leave out the fact that the charges associated with the Hell's Angels were ___________.
2. Where did the girls and their boyfriends go with the Hell's Angels?
(c) Parking lot
(d) Burger stand
3. What was the name of the ex-pug who once fought Bobo Olson?
(d) Terry the Tramp
4. The correspondent from the _____________ in Los Angeles wrote a commentary on the Lynch Report which helped to sustain public interest in the Hell's Angels.
(a) LA Times
(b) Washington Observer
(c) New York Times
(d) Chicago Tribune
5. Who was the unofficial yet acknowledged leader of the Hell's Angels back in 1964?
(a) Perham Bobo
(c) Tiny Baxter
(d) Sonny Barger
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is loose again, according to Thompson at the beginning of the story?
2. Which of these is NOT a true name of a Hell's Angel as Thompson lists them in the book?
3. What did Thomas Lynch send to others in order to get more information about the Hell's Angels?
4. What kind of charges was the unofficial leader of the Hell's Angels put into jail for?
5. What was the title of the article printed about the Hell's Angels in Time Magazine?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)