|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. No __________ could be found and one alleged victim refused to testify in relation to the rape charges.
(a) Hell's Angels
2. Who was the senator in Monterey County who was keen on outrage stories, according to Thompson?
(a) Fred Farr
(b) Tiny Baxter
(c) Sonny Barger
(d) Thomas Lynch
3. The demand for the Lynch report was so great that there had to be ____________
(a) A guard at Lynch's door
(b) A 100 calls a day for it
(c) A second printing
(d) Guards in front of the original
4. About how many people were a part of the Hell's Angels in 1964?
5. Upon which highway are the members of the Hell's Angels traveling during their trip up north?
Short Answer Questions
1. Thompson when reading the report created by Lynch decided that the conclusion is that the police ________________.
2. What does Kierkegaard have to say about the press in his quote at the beginning of the chapter? "The daily press is the __________ of the modern world."
3. The senator lumped the Hell's Angels into the category with other ___________.
4. What was the position of Thomas Lynch during the time of the investigations of the Hell's Angels?
5. What was the name of the ex-pug who once fought Bobo Olson?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)