|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The demand for the Lynch report was so great that there had to be ____________
(a) A 100 calls a day for it
(b) A guard at Lynch's door
(c) A second printing
(d) Guards in front of the original
2. What did Thompson do as he was driving with the Hell's Angels as they traveled?
(a) Listened to the radio
(c) Smoke pot
3. Who did the sheriff arrest in the altercation between Dirty Ed and the teenagers?
(a) No one
(c) Both parties
(d) Dirty Ed
4. The vast majority of outlaws belong to a __________, rather than going solo.
(b) Membership club
(d) Group of gangs
5. The ____________ on Bass Lake mounted on the first afternoon with a report that a Hell's Angel had been injured.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when the Hell's Angel rode away in fury after the situation in #142?
2. What did Thomas Lynch send to others in order to get more information about the Hell's Angels?
3. Police were often able to recognize Hell's Angels from published _____________.
4. Where did the girls and their boyfriends go with the Hell's Angels?
5. A _____________ became involved in a heated exchange between some Hell's Angels and the police.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)