|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many of the Hell's Angels lost their __________ after appearing in photographs.
2. The girls and their boyfriends called their time with the Hell's Angels _________ while the Hell's Angels called it consensual, typical, and minor.
(d) Gang rape
3. Companies hiring workers would avoid selecting people who ____________ like Hell's Angels.
4. The demand for the Lynch report was so great that there had to be ____________
(a) Guards in front of the original
(b) A 100 calls a day for it
(c) A second printing
(d) A guard at Lynch's door
5. What was the title of the article printed about the Hell's Angels in Time Magazine?
(a) The Wild Ride
(b) The Wilder Ones
(c) The End is Near
(d) The Wild Gang
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the girls and their boyfriends go with the Hell's Angels?
2. The Hell's Angels tried to ________________ the newfound fame by charging for their time.
3. About how many people were a part of the Hell's Angels in 1964?
4. The correspondent from the _____________ in Los Angeles wrote a commentary on the Lynch Report which helped to sustain public interest in the Hell's Angels.
5. What did Thomas Lynch send to others in order to get more information about the Hell's Angels?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)