|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By 1964, the Hell's Angels boasted several ___________ in various cities along the West Coast.
(b) Home bases
2. What was the town that is cited to be the 'birthplace' of the Hell's Angels?
(a) San Jose
(b) San Bernadino
3. Who was the unofficial yet acknowledged leader of the Hell's Angels back in 1964?
(b) Tiny Baxter
(c) Perham Bobo
(d) Sonny Barger
4. Everyone wanted __________ and stories about the Hell's Angels as they become celebrities.
5. Thompson when reading the report created by Lynch decided that the conclusion is that the police ________________.
(a) Had no idea what they were dealing with
(b) Had absolute power
(c) Could not do much
(d) Were scared of the Hell's Angels
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of charges was the unofficial leader of the Hell's Angels put into jail for?
2. The vast majority of outlaws belong to a __________, rather than going solo.
3. What was the name of the motorcycle gang in "The Wild One" movie?
4. The demand for the Lynch report was so great that there had to be ____________
5. The girls the Hell's Angels were with were only 14 and 15, and one of them was ______________.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)