|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the person in town that informs Thompson and the others they are not welcome in the town?
(a) An old woman
(b) Tiny Baxter
(d) Sonny Barger
2. Companies hiring workers would avoid selecting people who ____________ like Hell's Angels.
3. Who was the senator in Monterey County who was keen on outrage stories, according to Thompson?
(a) Fred Farr
(b) Sonny Barger
(c) Thomas Lynch
(d) Tiny Baxter
4. Many of the Hell's Angels lost their __________ after appearing in photographs.
5. Most of the Hell's Angels who go on the annual trips just want ____________.
(a) To bother the police
(b) To have fun
(c) To cause trouble
(d) To ride their bikes
Short Answer Questions
1. The Hell's Angels actually saw the increased ___________ as justly due to them and to their actions.
2. Thompson when reading the report created by Lynch decided that the conclusion is that the police ________________.
3. _______________ is durable in a road accident when exposed skin is easily shredded on asphalt.
4. Tiny Baxter was held in check over the next couple of days by the threat of __________.
5. _______________ bars often feature motorcycle themes and bar patrons dress the part in pristine leathers.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)