Part 1 Roll em, boys
1. What holiday is being celebrated when the Hell's Angels are riding around California in the beginning of the book?
(a) Memorial Day
(c) Labor Day
2. What is the final destination of the Hell's Angels at the beginning of the book?
(a) Big Sur
(c) San Francisco
(d) Monterey Peninsula
3. Who is loose again, according to Thompson at the beginning of the story?
(c) Chopper Batallion
4. Which of these is NOT a true name of a Hell's Angel as Thompson lists them in the book?
(a) Dirty Ed
(c) Terry the Tramp
(d) Bill the Basher
5. Upon which highway are the members of the Hell's Angels traveling during their trip up north?
6. "We're the _____________ ; the ____________ that don't fit and don't care."
(a) One Percenters; one percent
(b) Hell's Angels; drifters
(c) Crusaders; men
(d) Heroes; fighters
7. What were the Hell's Angels packing on their bikes behind them on their chopped hogs?
This section contains 3,890 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)