Part 1 Roll em, boys
* This is a flamboyant introduction to the text.
* The style of Thompson's journalism would later be called gonzo journalism.
* The first motorcycle gangs appeared in the 1940s in Southern California.
* The gangs considered themselves to be the dregs of society.
* The Hell's Angels began in 1950 in San Bernadino, California.
Part 2 The Making of the Menace, 1965
* This part focuses on the origins of the Hell's Angels.
* This section also covers the public reaction to the Hell's Angels.
* The Monterey rape allegations were dropped.
* Thomas Lynch still pursued the Hell's Angels.
* The membership of the Hell's Angels is never more than 200.
* There were many different views of the Hell's Angels.
* The media turned the Hell's Angels into a group of big time criminals.
* The Hell's Angels become celebrities because of their reputation, even though it wasn't founded in any truth.
* Increased police attention...
This section contains 970 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)