Part 1 Roll em, boys
• This is a flamboyant introduction to the text.
• The style of Thompson's journalism would later be called gonzo journalism.
• The first motorcycle gangs appeared in the 1940s in Southern California.
• The gangs considered themselves to be the dregs of society.
• The Hell's Angels began in 1950 in San Bernadino, California.
Part 2 The Making of the Menace, 1965
• This part focuses on the origins of the Hell's Angels.
• This section also covers the public reaction to the Hell's Angels.
• The Monterey rape allegations were dropped.
• Thomas Lynch still pursued the Hell's Angels.
• The membership of the Hell's Angels is never more than 200.
• There were many different views of the Hell's Angels.
• The media turned the Hell's Angels into a group of big time criminals.
• The Hell's Angels become celebrities because of their reputation, even though it wasn't founded in any truth.
• Increased police attention...
This section contains 1,147 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)