|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six: December 24, 1970: Chapters 64 - 67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Florence refuses to go into the chapel. What other room does she avoid?
(a) Root cellar.
(d) Wine cellar.
2. Why can't Florence sleep in Part Five?
(a) She is afraid that the cat will return.
(b) She is terrified of the dark.
(c) She isn't tired.
(d) She can't resolve how to help Daniel.
3. Who does Daniel say is responsible for the attack on Lionel in the steam room?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) The Giant.
(d) Emeric Belasco.
4. What does Lionel call the appearance during Florence's trance?
(b) Mass hysteria.
(c) Externatlization of thought.
(d) A trick of light.
5. What does the group do with the body that they find in the wine cellar?
(a) Leave it where it is.
(b) Put it in the trunk of the car.
(c) Hold a funeral.
(d) Call the police to take it away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event in Part Four makes the whole group feel better about being inside the house?
2. What is Florence Tanner's purpose in going to Hell House?
3. What does Ben do with Florence's body after he discovers it?
4. How long is Barrett given to complete his assignment?
5. What does Ben notice through an opening he made in the wine cellar wall?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)