|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six: December 24, 1970: Chapters 64 - 67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lionel put on the table in front of Florence?
(a) A length of rope.
(b) Tambourine and small guitar.
(c) A tea bell.
(d) All of the answers are correct.
2. Who does Florence say is waiting for Daniel after she removes her clothes?
(a) His father.
(b) His lover.
(c) His loved ones.
(d) His bride.
3. What is the first room Ben and Florence investigate after leaving Edith and Lionel to start the fire?
(a) The steam room.
(b) The attic.
(c) The garage.
(d) The wine cellar.
4. In Part Three, of what does Florence accuse Ben?
(a) Enjoying her discomfort.
(b) Touching her inappropriately.
(c) Being a fake.
(d) Blocking and obstructing his senses.
5. What does Ben tell Edith to do to keep her from wandering away from her husband?
(a) Take a sleeping pill.
(b) All of the answers are correct.
(c) Tie her wrist to the bed.
(d) Lock herself in her room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Hell House's original owner?
2. Where is the figure in blue pajamas that Ben sees going when it exits the front door?
3. What does the figure under the sheets in Part Four do when Florence speaks to it?
4. After Florence's attack, who does Lionel tell Edith he is going to call?
5. What happens when Florence tells the figure under the sheets that she isn't interested in jokes?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)