|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six: December 24, 1970: Chapters 64 - 67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about the room Edith and Ben find at the end of the book?
(a) It is pink.
(b) It is lead-lined.
(c) There are skeletons attached to the wall.
(d) It is hexagonal.
2. What does Ben say has changed about the house after they run the Reversor?
(a) The smell.
(b) The feel.
(c) The atmosphere.
(d) The vibration.
3. What does Florence say she needs to let her body become as she tries to help Daniel?
(a) A temple.
(b) A conduit.
(c) A blessing.
(d) A fortress.
4. How long was Lionel away from Edith in 1962?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Six months.
(c) One year.
(d) Ten days.
5. What does Deutsch intend to pay Barrett to do?
(a) Prove whether or not there is life after death.
(b) Create a machine to keep him alive forever.
(c) Find out if Hell House sits on a fault line.
(d) None of the answers is correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Florence tell the ghost when it tries to yank the blanket out of her hand?
2. What is the physicist's name?
3. How does Florence feel about her behavior after she tries to seduce Ben?
4. In Part Three, of what does Florence accuse Ben?
5. What is Ben using as a tool in his excavation efforts in Part Five?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)