|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six: December 24, 1970: Chapters 64 - 67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lionel attach to Florence's feet during his experiment testing her authenticity?
(b) Glue sticks.
(c) Fluorescent paint.
(d) Light bulbs.
2. What do Ben and Edith discover when they go to the chapel after packing Lionel's things?
(a) A songbird.
(b) That there is no ghost.
(c) Emeric Belasco's corpse.
(d) A dead cat.
3. What does Ben do with Florence's body after he discovers it?
(a) Prays over it.
(b) Takes it out of the house.
(c) Buries it.
(d) Defiles it.
4. In Lionel Barrett's article, to what does he compare sensitives?
(c) Fortune tellers.
(d) Geiger counters.
5. After Florence's attack, Lionel goes to sleep. What does Edith do?
(a) Reads a book.
(b) Goes to talk with Florence.
(c) Sneaks down to the wine cellar.
(d) Begins drinking brandy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to thirteen women who stayed at Hell House?
2. Florence claims that she was attacked by whom/what at the beginning of Chapter 30?
3. What does Edith notice on the table when Florence departs for her walk?
4. What happens when Lionel checks the Reversor after Ben leaves?
5. How long does Florence Tanner say she will be gone?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)