|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six: December 24, 1970: Chapters 52 - 57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long was Fischer in a coma?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Ten days.
(c) Four days.
(d) Three months.
2. What did Deutch's representative bring to Hell House at the beginning of Part Four?
(a) A generator.
(b) A carpenter.
(c) A cat.
(d) All of the answers are correct.
3. What are the initials on the item that Florence finds on the body in the wine cellar?
4. What does Ben tell Edith to do to keep her from wandering away from her husband?
(a) Take a sleeping pill.
(b) Lock herself in her room.
(c) All of the answers are correct.
(d) Tie her wrist to the bed.
5. What does Lionel call the appearance during Florence's trance?
(a) A trick of light.
(b) Externatlization of thought.
(c) Mass hysteria.
Short Answer Questions
1. What appears after the bell on the table rings?
2. What does Ben find written on a piece of cardboard in the kitchen?
3. Who does Daniel say is responsible for the attack on Lionel in the steam room?
4. What awakens the Barretts after Edith returns to bed?
5. What happens when Edith runs out of the steam room after Lionel's rejection?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)