|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six: December 24, 1970: Chapters 52 - 57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Daniel Belasco's date of birth?
(a) January 1, 1887.
(b) November 9, 1900.
(c) May 22, 1922.
(d) November 4, 1903.
2. What does Lionel say caused Edith's amorous attention toward Ben?
(c) The house.
3. What word does Florence use to describe the house, even before they have an opportunity to enter?
4. Who does Daniel say is responsible for the attack on Lionel in the steam room?
(a) Emeric Belasco.
(b) The Giant.
(d) All answers are correct.
5. How many chairs surround the dining table?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Daniel's soul described in Part Five?
2. How much did Lionel's machine cost to build?
3. What does Ben notice through an opening he made in the wine cellar wall?
4. How does Florence feel about her behavior after she tries to seduce Ben?
5. Who is the ghostly figure in blue pajamas that Ben sees heading out the front door?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)