|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six: December 24, 1970: Chapters 52 - 57.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lionel take when he returns to his room after Florence's attack?
(b) A drink.
2. What is the name of the place where Florence Tanner works?
(a) Temple of Spiritual Harmony.
(b) Haven for the Empty Hearted.
(c) The Rock.
(d) Church of a Thousand Souls.
3. For how long was Fischer in a coma?
(a) Three months.
(b) Ten days.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Four days.
4. What happens when Florence tells the figure under the sheets that she isn't interested in jokes?
(a) The door is slammed open.
(b) The lamp is thrown to the floor.
(c) Thudding footsteps echo throughout the room.
(d) All of the answers are correct.
5. What is the interesting part of Hell House's reputation?
(a) There are unknown numbers of bodies buried in Bastard Bog.
(b) It is the most haunted place in the world.
(c) More people died in Hell House than in the 1900 San Francisco earthquake.
(d) It was a house of ill repute.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the ghostly figure in blue pajamas that Ben sees heading out the front door?
2. What does Edith do that causes Ben to slap her across the face?
3. Who/what does Ben say is intent on killing everyone in the group?
4. What illness did Lionel have when he was twelve?
5. What did the owner of Hell House create there?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)