|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: December 22, 1970: Chapters 23 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness did Lionel have when he was twelve?
(b) Scarlet fever.
2. In what city do the caretakers live?
(a) Caribou Falls.
(d) Midnight Falls.
3. In which state is Hell House located?
4. What causes the cat to rush out of Florence's room?
(a) A sharp rap at the door.
(b) The sheets rising off the bed.
(c) Nothing obvious.
(d) The ringing of a bell.
5. What is the name of the body of water near Hell House?
(a) Bastard Bog.
(b) Unholy Bog.
(c) Broken Bog.
(d) Bleeding Bog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Florence never marry?
2. Where does the group go to avoid what occurs during the argument between Lionel and Florence at dinner?
3. What is the name of the spirit that Florence channels?
4. In Lionel Barrett's article, to what does he compare sensitives?
5. How much money does Deutsch offer to Barrett for his experiment at Hell House?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)