|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: December 22, 1970: Chapters 23 - 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Hell House sat empty?
(a) Three years.
(b) Thirty years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Thirteen years.
2. What event occurs in Lionel and Edith's bedroom that Lionel attributes to kinetics?
(a) The mirror turns black.
(b) A figure appears and then disappears.
(c) A window slams shut.
(d) A breeze blows out the candle.
3. What happened to thirteen women who stayed at Hell House?
(a) All of the answers are correct.
(b) They died.
(c) They became pregnant.
(d) They disappeared without a trace.
4. In which state is Hell House located?
5. As the car drives toward Hell House, in what is it enveloped?
(a) A dense forest.
(b) A blue mist.
(c) A green mist.
(d) A cloud of insects.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Florence tells the figure under the sheets that she isn't interested in jokes?
2. Who/what does Ben say is intent on killing everyone in the group?
3. How much money does Deutsch offer to Barrett for his experiment at Hell House?
4. Who is the ghostly figure in blue pajamas that Ben sees heading out the front door?
5. What causes the thing that appears after the bell rings to disappear?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)