|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: December 22, 1970: Chapters 17 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the size of the dining table?
(a) Thirty feet.
(b) Ten feet.
(c) Twenty feet.
(d) Forty feet.
2. What is Florence Tanner's purpose in going to Hell House?
(a) To cleanse it.
(b) To burn it down.
(c) To perform an exorcism.
(d) To make it into a sanctuary for her parishoners.
3. What color is Florence's hair?
4. What does William vow to do if Deutsch convinces the group to accept his offer?
(a) Sell Hell House.
(b) Block their efforts and payment.
(c) Make Deutsch's life miserable.
(d) Join the team.
5. Why does Lionel insist Edith do a full body search on Florence?
(a) To make sure Florence has no devil's marks on her.
(b) To make sure Florence hasn't secreted anything to use as a trick.
(c) To try to make Florence uncomfortable.
(d) Because Lionel is not able to do it himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barrett make his wife promise?
2. What is another name for Hell House?
3. What color are the draperies in the ballroom?
4. What word does Florence use to describe the house, even before they have an opportunity to enter?
5. What does Deutsch intend to pay Barrett to do?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)