|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: December 22, 1970: Chapters 17 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the car drives toward Hell House, in what is it enveloped?
(a) A dense forest.
(b) A cloud of insects.
(c) A blue mist.
(d) A green mist.
2. How is Emeric Belasco described?
(a) Mad and evil.
(b) Evil and careless.
(c) Mad and corrupt.
(d) Unaware of his own madness.
3. Why does Lionel insist Edith do a full body search on Florence?
(a) To try to make Florence uncomfortable.
(b) To make sure Florence hasn't secreted anything to use as a trick.
(c) Because Lionel is not able to do it himself.
(d) To make sure Florence has no devil's marks on her.
4. What does Ben say the fog was to Emeric Belasco?
(b) A hindrance.
(c) Pea soup.
5. What kind of car is taking the group to the house?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many chairs surround the dining table?
2. How many parapsychology experts are going to join the physicist?
3. How long was Lionel away from Edith in 1962?
4. What appears after the bell on the table rings?
5. Why are there no windows in Hell House?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)