|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: December 22, 1970: Chapters 17 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which state is Hell House located?
2. During Lionel's tests on Florence, what happens when the temperature drops?
(a) All of the answers are correct.
(b) The bells all begin to ring.
(c) The cat screeches, terrifying everyone.
(d) Wisps of viscous matter appear on Florence's fingertips.
3. What does Barrett make his wife promise?
(a) To carry her share of the work.
(b) To keep his identity a secret.
(c) To stay by his side.
(d) None of the answers is correct.
4. What does Lionel attach to Florence's feet during his experiment testing her authenticity?
(b) Glue sticks.
(c) Light bulbs.
(d) Fluorescent paint.
5. Why does Lionel insist Edith do a full body search on Florence?
(a) To try to make Florence uncomfortable.
(b) To make sure Florence has no devil's marks on her.
(c) To make sure Florence hasn't secreted anything to use as a trick.
(d) Because Lionel is not able to do it himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Florence Tanner's purpose in going to Hell House?
2. What runs beneath the concrete bridge?
3. What is Deutsch's full name?
4. What event occurs in Lionel and Edith's bedroom that Lionel attributes to kinetics?
5. What is the size of the dining table?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)