|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: December 22, 1970: Chapters 17 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ben say the fog was to Emeric Belasco?
(b) Pea soup.
(d) A hindrance.
2. How did Ben get his name?
(a) It was a family name.
(b) His mother closed her eyes and opened a book of biographies.
(c) None of the answers is true.
(d) His father was nuts for Benjamin Franklin.
3. What word does Florence use to describe the house, even before they have an opportunity to enter?
4. Why did Florence never marry?
(a) She never met a man she wanted to marry.
(b) She didn't believe in marriage.
(c) She liked playing the field.
(d) All of the answers are correct.
5. How long was Lionel away from Edith in 1962?
(a) Six months.
(b) Ten days.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Florence Tanner say she will be gone?
2. What color is Florence's hair?
3. What illness did Lionel have when he was twelve?
4. What does Lionel have the carpenter construct?
5. How is the fog described when the group first approaches the house?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)