|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: December 20, 1970: Chapters 4 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Florence Tanner say she will be gone?
(a) A week.
(b) A month.
(c) Ten days.
(d) Three days.
2. What does Deutsch intend to pay Barrett to do?
(a) Find out if Hell House sits on a fault line.
(b) None of the answers is correct.
(c) Create a machine to keep him alive forever.
(d) Prove whether or not there is life after death.
3. How much money does Deutsch offer to Barrett for his experiment at Hell House?
(a) Half a million dollars.
(b) Ten million dollars.
(c) Two hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
(d) A hundred thousand dollars.
4. What is the name of the lone survivor of the last expedition into Hell House?
(a) Benjamin Fischer.
(b) Daniel Belasco.
(c) Lionel Barrett.
(d) Florence Tanner.
5. For how long was Fischer in a coma?
(a) Four days.
(b) Three months.
(c) Ten days.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the car drives toward Hell House, in what is it enveloped?
2. How long has Hell House sat empty?
3. How is Benjamin Fischer getting to Hell House?
4. How is the fog described when the group first approaches the house?
5. What is Florence Tanner's purpose in going to Hell House?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)