|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: December 23, 1970: Chapters 36 - 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Benjamin Fischer getting to Hell House?
(a) Riding his bicycle.
(b) In a taxi.
(c) On Deutsch's private plane.
(d) In a limousine.
2. What does Ben find written on a piece of cardboard in the kitchen?
(a) A quickly scrawled admonition to get out of the house.
(b) An unsigned suicide note.
(c) An ancient menu.
(d) An "X" with a circle around it.
3. Why does Lionel insist Edith do a full body search on Florence?
(a) To try to make Florence uncomfortable.
(b) To make sure Florence hasn't secreted anything to use as a trick.
(c) To make sure Florence has no devil's marks on her.
(d) Because Lionel is not able to do it himself.
4. What does Edith notice on the table when Florence departs for her walk?
(a) A long list of observed phenomena.
(b) A dark shadow.
(c) A strangely shaped instrument.
(d) Edith's purse.
5. For how long was Fischer in a coma?
(a) Three months.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Ten days.
(d) Four days.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Florence's attack, Lionel goes to sleep. What does Edith do?
2. What was the name of Hell House's original owner?
3. What happens when Florence comes out of the trance after finding the body in the wine cellar?
4. What kind of car is taking the group to the house?
5. What does Lionel call his machine?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)