|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: December 23, 1970: Chapters 48 - 51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first room Ben and Florence investigate after leaving Edith and Lionel to start the fire?
(a) The attic.
(b) The wine cellar.
(c) The garage.
(d) The steam room.
2. What does Lionel ask Edith to get for him when they go to bed?
(a) His medication.
(b) His manuscript.
(c) His glasses.
(d) His tie.
3. What does Ben say the fog was to Emeric Belasco?
(c) Pea soup.
(d) A hindrance.
4. After Florence sets a glass of water on her nightstand in Part Five, what happens?
(a) The ancient phone begins to ring.
(b) A voice begins to speak in her ear.
(c) She gets vertigo and collapses.
(d) She begins weeping uncontrollably.
5. What happens to the wall in the wine cellar when Ben removes the item he has uncovered?
(a) It doesn't move.
(b) It collapses.
(c) It slides to the right.
(d) It rocks back and forth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Emeric Belasco described?
2. What are the initials on the item that Florence finds on the body in the wine cellar?
3. What does the group discover behind the wall in the wine cellar?
4. What has happened to Florence after her experience in the wine cellar?
5. Who/what does Ben say is intent on killing everyone in the group?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)