|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: December 23, 1970: Chapters 48 - 51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barrett call the sound of Edith brushing her teeth and splashing the water as she washes her face?
(a) Symphonie Domestique.
(b) Symphony of Life.
(c) Symphony Brusillia.
(d) Symphonie Aquafer.
2. What has happened to Florence after her experience in the wine cellar?
(a) She has been bitten by an unseen force.
(b) She has had all of her hair cut off.
(c) She is cut with broken glass.
(d) She has been pushed down the stairs.
3. While Edith is lying awake, why does she think Lionel has fastened her wrist to the bed?
(a) Because he wants her to know she belongs to him.
(b) None of the answers is correct.
(c) Because he doesn't trust her.
(d) Because he fears she will hurt herself.
4. How did Ben get his name?
(a) None of the answers is true.
(b) It was a family name.
(c) His father was nuts for Benjamin Franklin.
(d) His mother closed her eyes and opened a book of biographies.
5. What happens to the wall in the wine cellar when Ben removes the item he has uncovered?
(a) It slides to the right.
(b) It collapses.
(c) It doesn't move.
(d) It rocks back and forth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben notice through an opening he made in the wine cellar wall?
2. What is the name of the spirit that Florence channels?
3. What does Florence tell the ghost when it tries to yank the blanket out of her hand?
4. What does Florence say she needs to let her body become as she tries to help Daniel?
5. Who/what does Ben say is intent on killing everyone in the group?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)