|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: December 23, 1970: Chapters 48 - 51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Daniel's soul described in Part Five?
2. In Lionel Barrett's article, to what does he compare sensitives?
(a) Geiger counters.
(b) Fortune tellers.
3. What type of feeling does Florence get from the steam room?
(b) None of the answers is correct.
4. Who does Florence say is waiting for Daniel after she removes her clothes?
(a) His father.
(b) His lover.
(c) His loved ones.
(d) His bride.
5. What does Ben notice through an opening he made in the wine cellar wall?
(a) A rope.
(b) A book.
(c) A gun.
(d) A crystal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Emeric Belasco described?
2. Who/what does Ben say is intent on killing everyone in the group?
3. Florence claims that she was attacked by whom/what at the beginning of Chapter 30?
4. How did Ben get his name?
5. What does the group do with the body that they find in the wine cellar?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)