|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: December 23, 1970: Chapters 48 - 51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Daniel's soul described in Part Five?
2. What does Florence tell the ghost when it tries to yank the blanket out of her hand?
(a) That the ghost needs to reveal its name.
(b) That she wants to talk.
(c) That it needs to show itself.
(d) That she's had enough.
3. What is the size of the dining table?
(a) Forty feet.
(b) Twenty feet.
(c) Thirty feet.
(d) Ten feet.
4. What is Ben using as a tool in his excavation efforts in Part Five?
(a) A crowbar.
(b) A shovel.
(c) A hammer.
(d) An axe.
5. What do Florence and Ben find after going down a set of stairs when they first start exploring the house together?
(a) A makeshift laboratory.
(b) An Olympic-sized swimming pool.
(c) A torture chamber.
(d) An oubliette.
Short Answer Questions
1. What phenomenon does Edith see as she lies awake in Chapter 48?
2. What color is Florence's hair?
3. What type of feeling does Florence get from the steam room?
4. What awakens the Barretts after Edith returns to bed?
5. In Lionel Barrett's article, to what does he compare sensitives?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)