|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: December 23, 1970: Chapters 48 - 51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Florence never marry?
(a) All of the answers are correct.
(b) She never met a man she wanted to marry.
(c) She didn't believe in marriage.
(d) She liked playing the field.
2. How does Edith react to the phenomenon she sees while lying awake?
(a) Tells herself it is just energy and kinetics.
(b) Pulls the covers over her head.
(c) Repeats that there is no such thing as ghosts.
(d) Closes her eyes and wishes it away.
3. How did Ben get his name?
(a) His father was nuts for Benjamin Franklin.
(b) It was a family name.
(c) None of the answers is true.
(d) His mother closed her eyes and opened a book of biographies.
4. What is the size of the dining table?
(a) Ten feet.
(b) Thirty feet.
(c) Twenty feet.
(d) Forty feet.
5. How many chairs surround the dining table?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the draperies in the ballroom?
2. What happens to the wall in the wine cellar when Ben removes the item he has uncovered?
3. Florence claims that she was attacked by whom/what at the beginning of Chapter 30?
4. What has happened to Florence after her experience in the wine cellar?
5. What does the group do with the body that they find in the wine cellar?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)