Part One: December 18, 1970: Chapters 1 - 3
1. Who is the author of "Hell House"?
(a) Robert Matheson.
(b) Richard Simmons.
(c) Richard Matheson.
(d) Diane Rockner.
2. How long has Hell House sat empty?
(a) Three years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Thirteen years.
(d) Thirty years.
3. What is another name for Hell House?
(a) Dante's house.
(b) Deacon's Brothel.
(c) Belasco house.
(d) The Hellmouth.
4. In which state is Hell House located?
5. What does Deutsch intend to pay Barrett to do?
(a) Prove whether or not there is life after death.
(b) Find out if Hell House sits on a fault line.
(c) Create a machine to keep him alive forever.
(d) None of the answers is correct.
6. What are Barrett's stipulations for doing Deutsch's bidding?
(a) His machine be built and brought along.
(b) All of the answers are correct.
(d) A daily swim.
7. What is Deutsch's full name?
(a) Ralph Randolph Deutsch.
(b) Ralph Rudolph Deutsch.
(c) Rolf Rudolph Deutsch.
(d) Rolf Randolph Deutsch.
8. What is the name of Deutsch's son?
This section contains 4,507 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)