|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Leia plans to check the Imperial archives for information on what?
(a) Bimm spies
(b) who the alien species that attacked them are
(c) who may have hired the aliens to attack them
(d) Bimmisaari relations with Imperial remnants
2. What gives Jedis their power?
(b) The Force
(d) The Empire
3. The people of Bimmisaari are known as what?
4. Thrawn arrives at what place, and orders the commencement of the planned attacks?
5. Han and Leia decide to visit their old fried, Lando Calrissian. How do Lando and Han know each other?
(a) Lando used to be Han's first mate on a ship, called the Sand Crawler.
(b) They are old smuggling buddies.
(c) They met on a mission to Ord Mantell.
(d) They grew up together.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pays a visit to Luke and Leia, during Leia's Jedi training?
2. Leia misses her husband whom?
3. What is Pallaeon's rank?
4. Luke declines to escort Leia because he wants to follow up on a message from whom?
5. C'baoth insists they take him where, in order to await Skywalker's arrival?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the major disagreement between Han and Fey'lya, in Chapter 5. Who do you think is correct?
2. Describe Lando's reaction when Han, Leia and Luke show up to visit him at Nkllon. What does it say to you about Lando's personality?
3. Why couldn't Luke go with Han and Leia to Bpfassh and why did that make it strange that Leia was able to go?
4. Once everyone is back aboard the Falcon, in Chapter 7, Han and Leia disagree over what to do next. Leia wants to go straight back to the planet's surface for negotiations, while Han makes the jump to hyperspace and says that they are all returning to Coruscant. Which point of view do you agree with and why?
5. Describe the New Republic Council's reaction to Han and Leia's hasty retreat from Bimmisaari.
6. How are Thrawn and Joruus' plans similar and different?
7. Describe Mara's reaction to Karrde's mention of Darth Vader, in Chapter 3.
8. Based on Chapter 1, which do you think is likely to win, the clearly established, yet nearly extinct, Empire, or the supposedly good, but new and not fully organized New Republic, and why?
9. As the last surviving high Imperial official, what are some of the good and bad things that Thrawn might have to deal with, based on information in Chapter 1?
10. Based on what you know from Chapters 1 through 8, what are Thrawn's major personality traits?
This section contains 1,155 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)