|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thrawn discusses plans with Pallaeon to obtain what, for an attack on some shipyards?
(a) mole miners
(c) Star Destroyers
2. Thrawn's team is looking for the guardian of what?
(a) the ocean
(b) the forest
(c) the city
(d) the mountain
3. Scout ships send word of a raid on what system in Chapter 1?
4. Han and Leia plan to trick the Noghri aliens by making it look like they are about to go aboard the Falcon, but instead they sneak where?
(a) up on the roof
(b) under the hull
(c) behind some cargo boxes
(d) around the back
5. What is the name of the evil organization mentioned in Chapter 1 that was defeated five years earlier?
(a) The Jedi
(b) The Republic
(c) The Empire
(d) The Rebellion
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mara's last name?
2. Han makes a plan to have Leia create a diversion by grabbing what from a local vendor?
3. Luke decides to prepare his X-wing for a trip to where, after Han and Leia leave him?
4. Han wants to hire his old friend to do what sort of job?
5. What does Luke find in the cave on Dagobah?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 6, Chewbacca stays on the Falcon, while Han, Leia and Luke go to meet with the Bimms. Do you think the mission could have been completed without Chewbacca? Why or why not?
2. What are some of the ways that Leia's Jedi abilities come into play when everyone is on Bpfasshi, in Chapter 10?
3. How is Han and Leia's relationship affected by their roles in creating the new government?
4. Based on what you know from Chapters 1 through 8, what are Thrawn's major personality traits?
5. In your opinion, should Luke's Loyalty lie with Leia and the New Republic or with the Jedi, based on information learned from Chapters 1 and 2?
6. Why couldn't Luke go with Han and Leia to Bpfassh and why did that make it strange that Leia was able to go?
7. Describe Luke, Han, Chewbacca and Leia's escape from Bimmisaari.
8. Suspicion is a major theme of Chapter 3. What are people in Chapter 3 suspicious of?
9. Describe the role that Threepio plays in Chapter 14.
10. What is a ysalamiri and what does it do?
This section contains 1,102 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)