|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Lieutenant tells Thrawn and Pallaeon that they are under attack by New Republic Assault Frigates and what sort of fighters?
(a) B -Wing
2. Mara is in what state of mind, whenever Vader or the Death Star is mentioned?
3. Leia's party is encouraged to do some sightseeing because the chief negotiator is what?
(c) busy in a meeting
(d) temporarily stuck in orbit on a ship
4. Who tells Thrawn that they sent a message to Luke?
5. Who does Karrde want to groom as his second in command?
Short Answer Questions
1. Han and Leia decide to visit their old fried, Lando Calrissian. How do Lando and Han know each other?
2. As Han and Leia are arriving on Nkllon, who else arrives?
3. Scout ships send word of a raid on what system in Chapter 1?
4. What is the name of the new government that is in its infancy at the start of Chapter 1?
5. Han and Leia discover that they are surrounded by unusual looking gray creatures, wielding what sort of sticks?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are Thrawn and Joruus' plans similar and different?
2. How is Han and Leia's relationship affected by their roles in creating the new government?
3. Describe Mara's reaction to Karrde's mention of Darth Vader, in Chapter 3.
4. Describe the role that Threepio plays in Chapter 14.
5. Describe Mara's feelings toward Luke Skywalker, as shown in Chapter 3.
6. In Chapter 2, it is learned that the New Republic has set up its government on Coruscant, the planet that was the former home of the Empire. What sort of problems might that cause for the New Republic?
7. What is Joruus C'Baoth like?
8. In Chapter 6, Chewbacca stays on the Falcon, while Han, Leia and Luke go to meet with the Bimms. Do you think the mission could have been completed without Chewbacca? Why or why not?
9. How does Joruus' message to Luke, in Chapter 13, affect Luke and what things should Luke realize, based on the message, that he does not?
10. Explain the major disagreement between Han and Fey'lya, in Chapter 5. Who do you think is correct?
This section contains 1,079 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)