|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Only when Leia calls out to Luke does Luke realize that he has been on his own, far from Nkllon, for how long?
(a) half an hour
(b) two hours
(c) an hour
(d) two and a half hours
2. Pallaeon is suspicious of whom and is reluctant to accept their help?
3. What is the name of the evil organization mentioned in Chapter 1 that was defeated five years earlier?
(a) The Republic
(b) The Empire
(c) The Rebellion
(d) The Jedi
4. What is Kashyyyk?
(a) an alien species
(b) a spaceship
(c) a city
(d) a planet
5. Who feels that Leia's party's departure sends a bad message to the Bimms, with whom they are seeking an alliance?
Short Answer Questions
1. Borsk Fey'lya is what species?
2. What is Mara's last name?
3. What is the guardian's first name?
4. What is Pallaeon's ship called?
5. Mon Mothma insists that the trip is necessary why?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Han and Leia's relationship affected by their roles in creating the new government?
2. In Chapter 6, Chewbacca stays on the Falcon, while Han, Leia and Luke go to meet with the Bimms. Do you think the mission could have been completed without Chewbacca? Why or why not?
3. Describe the reason for and the process by which Luke winding up unconscious, in Chapter 18.
4. Describe Mara's feelings toward Luke Skywalker, as shown in Chapter 3.
5. How are Karrde's hands tied in Chapter 24, as far as what to do with Luke?
6. How do Wedge's feelings in Chapter 31 set up the final chapter of the book?
7. What foreshadowing event does Luke experience on Dagobah and how might it affect the story later on?
8. Why do the noghiri suddenly claim to change their attitude about Leia, in Chapter 25?
9. How is Luke conflicted about his loyalties, again, in Chapter 14 and does he make the right choice about what to do?
10. Describe Lando's reaction when Han, Leia and Luke show up to visit him at Nkllon. What does it say to you about Lando's personality?
This section contains 1,099 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)