|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the commander in chief of the New Republic fleet?
2. Han is away on what sort of mission, in chapter 2?
(a) a recon mission
(b) a rescue mission
(c) a contact mission
(d) a top secret mission
3. Why does Han tell Luke that Luke cannot join them on their trip to Bpfassh?
(a) The Bpfasshi do not like Luke, specifically.
(b) The Bpfasshi do not like unscheduled visitors
(c) The Bpfasshi do not like most men, but Han has met them before and been accepted. Luke has not.
(d) The Bpfasshi do not like Jedi.
4. C'baoth insists they take him where, in order to await Skywalker's arrival?
5. What is Leia's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Leia misses her husband whom?
2. After the meeting, Leia and who are stopped by Mon Mothma?
3. When Pallaeon enters Thrawn's private quarters, he sees an elaborate art gallery that turns out to be what?
4. Using the diversion in the marketplace, Han uses his comlink to call whom?
5. Han makes a plan to have Leia create a diversion by grabbing what from a local vendor?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the New Republic Council's reaction to Han and Leia's hasty retreat from Bimmisaari.
2. What are some of the ways that Leia's Jedi abilities come into play when everyone is on Bpfasshi, in Chapter 10?
3. How is Luke conflicted about his loyalties, again, in Chapter 14 and does he make the right choice about what to do?
4. Based on everything you've read about Han through Chapter 10, how does he react to situations and do the other people in the book respect his opinions?
5. How does Thrawn want to manipulate Joruus' focus, in Chapter 13?
6. Explain the major disagreement between Han and Fey'lya, in Chapter 5. Who do you think is correct?
7. Describe how Thrawn uses Joruus' powers, in Chapter 9 and what the results are.
8. How does Joruus' message to Luke, in Chapter 13, affect Luke and what things should Luke realize, based on the message, that he does not?
9. In Chapter 2, Luke has a dream in which his former Jedi master, Obi-wan Kenobi, visits him. What is the purpose of Obi-wan's visit and how does it affect Luke?
10. What is a ysalamiri and what does it do?
This section contains 1,163 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)