|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luke find in the cave on Dagobah?
(a) a dead body
(b) a treasure chest
(c) a metal cylinder
(d) a broken droid
2. When they get back aboard the real Falcon, Han alerts whom to this latest threat?
(d) Mon Mothma
3. As the party approaches the surface of Nkllon, what do they see on the surface?
(a) a volcano erupting
(b) a fire burning
(c) mole miners working
(d) the Chimaera on the landing platform
4. Han and Leia decide to visit their old fried, Lando Calrissian. How do Lando and Han know each other?
(a) They grew up together.
(b) Lando used to be Han's first mate on a ship, called the Sand Crawler.
(c) They met on a mission to Ord Mantell.
(d) They are old smuggling buddies.
5. Han and Leia discover that they are surrounded by unusual looking gray creatures, wielding what sort of sticks?
Short Answer Questions
1. Han gets down to business with Lando, explaining that they need to create a ruse to do what?
2. Leia seeks permission for a leave of absence for what reason, but is denied?
3. Joruus C'baoth controls the attacks on the other two locations, using what, to keep the attacks coordinated and to allow only minimal losses?
4. Leia misses her husband whom?
5. In Chapter 4, Thrawn's team lands where?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the unusual occurrences, when Leia and Han go to meet with the Bimms?
2. How is Luke conflicted about his loyalties, again, in Chapter 14 and does he make the right choice about what to do?
3. What is the general theme of the book, which is set up in Chapter 1, and how is that evidenced by the first chapter?
4. In Chapter 6, Chewbacca stays on the Falcon, while Han, Leia and Luke go to meet with the Bimms. Do you think the mission could have been completed without Chewbacca? Why or why not?
5. Describe how Thrawn uses Joruus' powers, in Chapter 9 and what the results are.
6. Describe Mara's feelings toward Luke Skywalker, as shown in Chapter 3.
7. Describe the New Republic Council's reaction to Han and Leia's hasty retreat from Bimmisaari.
8. How is Han and Leia's relationship affected by their roles in creating the new government?
9. Describe Luke, Han, Chewbacca and Leia's escape from Bimmisaari.
10. As the last surviving high Imperial official, what are some of the good and bad things that Thrawn might have to deal with, based on information in Chapter 1?
This section contains 1,198 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)