|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mon Mothma?
(a) a government leader
(b) a smuggler
(c) Leia's secretarial aide
(d) an Imperial spy
2. Luke decides to prepare his X-wing for a trip to where, after Han and Leia leave him?
3. Han gets down to business with Lando, explaining that they need to create a ruse to do what?
(a) rescue Luke
(b) protect Leia
(c) get a message to Ackbar
(d) hide from Fey'lya
4. Han's friend and first mate is whom?
5. Han wants to hire his old friend to do what sort of job?
(a) spy on the enemy
(b) transport cargo
(c) mine an asteroid
(d) rescue Leia
Short Answer Questions
1. Luke goes to look around the Tower of what, where the planetary council is housed?
2. Han and Leia wonder why the Empire chose Bpfassh, when what is not too far away and might have made a better target?
3. What affects a Jedi's power, rendering a Jedi powerless?
4. The group thinks that what act happened to the chief negotiator they were to meet with?
5. As Han and Leia are arriving on Nkllon, who else arrives?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to evidence in Chapter 2, what is Leia's personality like?
2. Explain the major disagreement between Han and Fey'lya, in Chapter 5. Who do you think is correct?
3. What are the unusual occurrences, when Leia and Han go to meet with the Bimms?
4. Describe Lando's reaction when Han, Leia and Luke show up to visit him at Nkllon. What does it say to you about Lando's personality?
5. Based on what you know from Chapters 1 through 8, what are Thrawn's major personality traits?
6. Describe Mara's reaction to Karrde's mention of Darth Vader, in Chapter 3.
7. Why couldn't Luke go with Han and Leia to Bpfassh and why did that make it strange that Leia was able to go?
8. How is Han and Leia's relationship affected by their roles in creating the new government?
9. Once everyone is back aboard the Falcon, in Chapter 7, Han and Leia disagree over what to do next. Leia wants to go straight back to the planet's surface for negotiations, while Han makes the jump to hyperspace and says that they are all returning to Coruscant. Which point of view do you agree with and why?
10. What is the general theme of the book, which is set up in Chapter 1, and how is that evidenced by the first chapter?
This section contains 1,108 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)