|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Han and Leia decide to visit their old fried, Lando Calrissian. How do Lando and Han know each other?
(a) They grew up together.
(b) Lando used to be Han's first mate on a ship, called the Sand Crawler.
(c) They met on a mission to Ord Mantell.
(d) They are old smuggling buddies.
2. Only when Leia calls out to Luke does Luke realize that he has been on his own, far from Nkllon, for how long?
(a) two and a half hours
(b) half an hour
(c) an hour
(d) two hours
3. What affects a Jedi's power, rendering a Jedi powerless?
(b) dark Jedi
(c) the Chimaera
4. C'baoth insists they take him where, in order to await Skywalker's arrival?
5. Leia feels that the attack on Nkllon may have been an attempt to do what, but Lando disagrees?
(a) kill Luke
(b) capture Leia
(c) capture Luke
(d) kill Leia
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luke find in the cave on Dagobah?
2. Han and Leia are able to disable the fake Falcon, as what is jettisoned?
3. Chewbacca stays behind on what ship, while the others go to greet the diplomats?
4. Luke decides to prepare his X-wing for a trip to where, after Han and Leia leave him?
5. Using the diversion in the marketplace, Han uses his comlink to call whom?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why couldn't Luke go with Han and Leia to Bpfassh and why did that make it strange that Leia was able to go?
2. Based on everything you've read about Han through Chapter 10, how does he react to situations and do the other people in the book respect his opinions?
3. According to evidence in Chapter 2, what is Leia's personality like?
4. Describe Mara's reaction to Karrde's mention of Darth Vader, in Chapter 3.
5. How does Joruus' message to Luke, in Chapter 13, affect Luke and what things should Luke realize, based on the message, that he does not?
6. Based on what you know from Chapters 1 through 8, what are Thrawn's major personality traits?
7. What foreshadowing event does Luke experience on Dagobah and how might it affect the story later on?
8. In Chapter 6, Chewbacca stays on the Falcon, while Han, Leia and Luke go to meet with the Bimms. Do you think the mission could have been completed without Chewbacca? Why or why not?
9. Describe Mara's feelings toward Luke Skywalker, as shown in Chapter 3.
10. How does Thrawn want to manipulate Joruus' focus, in Chapter 13?
This section contains 1,183 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)