|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thrawn discusses plans with Pallaeon to obtain what, for an attack on some shipyards?
(a) mole miners
(b) Star Destroyers
2. Pallaeon is suspicious of whom and is reluctant to accept their help?
3. Mon Mothma insists that the trip is necessary why?
(a) to rescue a missing council member
(b) diplomatic reasons
(d) to guard against attack
4. Luke decides to go see Lando where?
(a) the Alderaan System
(b) the Athega system
(c) the Outer Rim
5. Bimmisaari is a planet inhabited by individuals that wear what color clothing clothing and are half-covered with fur?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Karrde hails what ship, he offers to help them?
2. What gives Jedis their power?
3. What is the name of the friend that Hana nd Chewbacca are waiting to meet with, in chapter 2?
4. Han and Leia are able to disable the fake Falcon, as what is jettisoned?
5. Han gets down to business with Lando, explaining that they need to create a ruse to do what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the major disagreement between Han and Fey'lya, in Chapter 5. Who do you think is correct?
2. In Chapter 2, Luke has a dream in which his former Jedi master, Obi-wan Kenobi, visits him. What is the purpose of Obi-wan's visit and how does it affect Luke?
3. Based on what you know from Chapters 1 through 8, what are Thrawn's major personality traits?
4. Suspicion is a major theme of Chapter 3. What are people in Chapter 3 suspicious of?
5. What is Joruus C'Baoth like?
6. Based on Chapter 1, which do you think is likely to win, the clearly established, yet nearly extinct, Empire, or the supposedly good, but new and not fully organized New Republic, and why?
7. As the last surviving high Imperial official, what are some of the good and bad things that Thrawn might have to deal with, based on information in Chapter 1?
8. How does Joruus' message to Luke, in Chapter 13, affect Luke and what things should Luke realize, based on the message, that he does not?
9. What are some of the ways that Leia's Jedi abilities come into play when everyone is on Bpfasshi, in Chapter 10?
10. Based on everything you've read about Han through Chapter 10, how does he react to situations and do the other people in the book respect his opinions?
This section contains 1,201 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)