|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After they avert the threat, Thrawn orders Pallaeon to set a course for where?
2. When Pallaeon enters Thrawn's private quarters, he sees an elaborate art gallery that turns out to be what?
(a) all stolen art
(b) a hologram
(c) worth a lot of money
(d) cheap, useless artwork
3. The Council for the New Republic is meeting and who is delivering their report from the contact mission?
(a) Mon Mothma
4. Han and Leia wonder why the Empire chose Bpfassh, when what is not too far away and might have made a better target?
(d) Sluis Van
5. Han makes a plan to have Leia create a diversion by grabbing what from a local vendor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Thrawn's team is looking for the guardian of what?
2. C'baoth insists they take him where, in order to await Skywalker's arrival?
3. Mon Mothma asks Leia if Luke has heard about the planned trip to where?
4. What gives Jedis their power?
5. Han is away on what sort of mission, in chapter 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 2, Luke has a dream in which his former Jedi master, Obi-wan Kenobi, visits him. What is the purpose of Obi-wan's visit and how does it affect Luke?
2. Explain the major disagreement between Han and Fey'lya, in Chapter 5. Who do you think is correct?
3. According to evidence in Chapter 2, what is Leia's personality like?
4. Why couldn't Luke go with Han and Leia to Bpfassh and why did that make it strange that Leia was able to go?
5. Describe how Thrawn uses Joruus' powers, in Chapter 9 and what the results are.
6. In your opinion, should Luke's Loyalty lie with Leia and the New Republic or with the Jedi, based on information learned from Chapters 1 and 2?
7. How is Luke conflicted about his loyalties, again, in Chapter 14 and does he make the right choice about what to do?
8. How is Han and Leia's relationship affected by their roles in creating the new government?
9. What is a ysalamiri and what does it do?
10. Describe Mara's reaction to Karrde's mention of Darth Vader, in Chapter 3.
This section contains 1,077 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)