Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year does Act 2, Scene 3 open in?
2. What year does Act 2, Scene 4 take place in?
3. What does Heidi do to comfort her friend during Act 2, Scene 5?
4. What is Heidi currently doing during Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Who are the other two guests who join Heidi on the show in Act 2, Scene 2?
Essay Topic 1
During the women's discussion group that Heidi attends with Susan, describe two of the characters and what they hope to achieve by attending the discussion group. Why do you think they are mentioned in the play? What do their characters suggest about the women's movement? Do you think each will continue with their points of view, based upon what you know from the play, or give it all up?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the relationship/feminist differences between Susan and Heidi, beginning with the high school dance in 1965.
Essay Topic 3
What is the importance of music throughout the play? Is it music itself that is important or the particular song that is playing?
This section contains 928 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)