|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Heidi's lunch partner constantly doing during lunch in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What kind of talk was the audience expecting from Heidi in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. Based on her friend's reaction at the end of Act 2, Scene 5, what does Heidi decide to do?
4. What admission does Heidi make at the end of her presentation in Act 2, Scene 4?
5. What year does Act 2, Scene 1 open in ?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has been going on in Scoop and Lisa's lives since their wedding?
2. How are the two paintings that Heidi is discussing with her art history class in the Prologue to Act 2 similar?
3. What is Heidi's reaction to the show / topic?
4. What happens during the show, "Hello New York" during Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What is Heidi's topic of her speech in 1986 to her high school alumni association?
6. What decision does Heidi make in Scene 5, Act 2, regarding her future and why?
7. Heidi, Scoop and Peter are invited to Susan's morning news show two years later. What is the topic of discussion?
8. What is Heidi's preference for an artist to do?
9. What is Heidi missing from other women?
10. What does Heidi do to cheer Peter up at the end of Act 2, Scene 5?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What initially attracts Heidi to Scoop and what keeps their relationship going throughout the years, no matter what form it takes?
Essay Topic 2
Was there ever a chance that Scoop and Heidi would become a couple? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
What point do you think the author is trying to make regarding the word "feminism?"
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)