Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year does Act 2, Scene 3 open in?
2. What year does Act 2, Scene 4 take place in?
3. What does Heidi do to comfort her friend during Act 2, Scene 5?
4. What is Heidi currently doing during Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Who are the other two guests who join Heidi on the show in Act 2, Scene 2?
When the play opens, Heidi is discovering the roles of men and women in the mid-60's. How does the experience at the high school dance shape Heidi's point of view throughout the play?
Scoop and Heidi were involved off and on for a number of years, yet Heidi attends Scoop and Lisa's wedding. What were the undercurrent of emotions going on throughout the day? Pick two characters, in addition to Scoop and Heidi, and discuss their emotional state and the reason(s) behind their feelings. Were they open/hidden regarding their emotions? What did this wedding represent on different levels for some of the characters?
What is the importance of music throughout the play? Is it music itself that is important or the particular song that is playing?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)