Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year does Act 2, Scene 3 open in?
2. What year does Act 2, Scene 4 take place in?
3. What does Heidi do to comfort her friend during Act 2, Scene 5?
4. What is Heidi currently doing during Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Who are the other two guests who join Heidi on the show in Act 2, Scene 2?
Essay Topic 1
Who does Heidi attribute Scoop's arrogance to? Why? Why would she single out a specific sex as encouraging this arrogance/confidence?
Essay Topic 2
Was there ever a chance that Scoop and Heidi would become a couple? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Peter tells Heidi that he is gay. What does Heidi struggle with when Peter tells he that he is gay? Do you, as the reader, think that Heidi might have suspected? What clues, if any, are provided in the play up to that point that might have given away Peter's sexual orientation? In this scene, with this news, does Heidi exhibit stereotypical female behavior? If so, what behavior(s)?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)