|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the other two guests who join Heidi on the show in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Who is Susan's new assistant in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. How does Heidi differentiate the paintings in the prologue of Act 2 as uniquely female?
4. Who is Heidi meeting for lunch in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What admission does Heidi make at the end of her presentation in Act 2, Scene 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. Heidi, Scoop and Peter are invited to Susan's morning news show two years later. What is the topic of discussion?
2. What is Peter's emotional state when Heidi comes to tell him good-bye in the AIDS ward during Act 2, Scene 5?
3. What does Heidi do to cheer Peter up at the end of Act 2, Scene 5?
4. What is Heidi's preference for an artist to do?
5. What is Heidi's reaction to the "Hello New York" show while taping during Act 2, Scene 2? What does Heidi do?
6. What is currently going on with Scoop, Peter and Heidi during Act 2, Scene 2?
7. Why does Heidi's explanation of why she is leaving hurt Peter?
8. What is Heidi's topic of her speech in 1986 to her high school alumni association?
9. What is happening during Heidi and Susan's lunch in 1984?
10. What is Heidi's reaction to the show / topic?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What initially attracts Peter and Heidi to each other and why do they carry on their life-long friendship?
Essay Topic 2
What are the similarities and differences between Lisa and Heidi?
Essay Topic 3
Detail Heidi's journey into feminism. When did it start? How did her point of view change ( or did it) throughout the years? What was her overriding ideal that she keeps striving for? Is she successful in achieving her goal?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)