|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Susan's next career move in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What does Scoop try to do at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What kind of talk does Heidi deliver instead in Act 2, Scene 4?
4. What class is Heidi teaching in the Prologue to Act 2?
5. What else is Heidi discontented with in the Prologue to Act 2?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Detail Heidi's journey into feminism. When did it start? How did her point of view change ( or did it) throughout the years? What was her overriding ideal that she keeps striving for? Is she successful in achieving her goal?
Essay Topic 2
What point do you think the author is trying to make regarding the word "feminism?"
Essay Topic 3
Heidi is invited to speak to her high school alumni association at a luncheon. Heidi decides to provide intimate details of her own struggles with the feminist journey. What is the story she shares? Why does she choose to share her personal story? What does she hope to gain by sharing details? How do you think she feels when she is talking and reflecting on her point of view? If you were in the audience, what would your thoughts be?
This section contains 946 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)