Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year does Act 2, Scene 3 open in?
2. What year does Act 2, Scene 4 take place in?
3. What does Heidi do to comfort her friend during Act 2, Scene 5?
4. What is Heidi currently doing during Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Who are the other two guests who join Heidi on the show in Act 2, Scene 2?
Scoop and Heidi were involved off and on for a number of years, yet Heidi attends Scoop and Lisa's wedding. What were the undercurrent of emotions going on throughout the day? Pick two characters, in addition to Scoop and Heidi, and discuss their emotional state and the reason(s) behind their feelings. Were they open/hidden regarding their emotions? What did this wedding represent on different levels for some of the characters?
Detail Heidi's journey into feminism. When did it start? How did her point of view change ( or did it) throughout the years? What was her overriding ideal that she keeps striving for? Is she successful in achieving her goal?
What is the importance of music throughout the play? Is it music itself that is important or the particular song that is playing?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)