|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What appears to be Heidi's emotional state in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. Where has Heidi been since Lisa and Scoop's wedding?
3. What does Scoop try to do at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What hotel is Heidi speaking at in Act 2, Scene 4?
5. What is Lisa's sister's occupation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Heidi's preference for an artist to do?
2. What decision does Heidi make in Scene 5, Act 2, regarding her future and why?
3. In terms of relationships, what are differences between Lisa and Heidi?
4. What is Heidi missing from other women?
5. What is Heidi's reaction to the "Hello New York" show while taping during Act 2, Scene 2? What does Heidi do?
6. Heidi, Scoop and Peter are invited to Susan's morning news show two years later. What is the topic of discussion?
7. What is currently going on with Scoop, Peter and Heidi during Act 2, Scene 2?
8. What has happened in Heidi's life while she's been in Europe?
9. What is Heidi's view of her role in feminism?
10. How are the two paintings that Heidi is discussing with her art history class in the Prologue to Act 2 similar?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are the similarities and differences between Lisa and Heidi?
Essay Topic 2
Heidi is invited to speak to her high school alumni association at a luncheon. Heidi decides to provide intimate details of her own struggles with the feminist journey. What is the story she shares? Why does she choose to share her personal story? What does she hope to gain by sharing details? How do you think she feels when she is talking and reflecting on her point of view? If you were in the audience, what would your thoughts be?
Essay Topic 3
Was there ever a chance that Scoop and Heidi would become a couple? Why or why not?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)