|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What admission does Heidi make at the end of her presentation in Act 2, Scene 4?
2. What are Susan's feelings regarding the women's movement in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. What is Lisa's sister's occupation?
4. Who is Heidi meeting for lunch in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. In the Prologue to Act 2, what is Heidi critical of in terms of feminism?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is happening during Heidi and Susan's lunch in 1984?
2. What has happened in Heidi's life while she's been in Europe?
3. What decision does Heidi make in Scene 5, Act 2, regarding her future and why?
4. What is Heidi's preference for an artist to do?
5. What has been going on in Scoop and Lisa's lives since their wedding?
6. What is Heidi's view of her role in feminism?
7. What is Heidi so critical of in the painting she is discussing in the Prologue to Act 2?
8. What is Heidi's reaction to the show / topic?
9. What has happened to Susan's feminist point of view?
10. Heidi, Scoop and Peter are invited to Susan's morning news show two years later. What is the topic of discussion?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What initially attracts Heidi to Scoop and what keeps their relationship going throughout the years, no matter what form it takes?
Essay Topic 2
What are the similarities and differences between Lisa and Heidi?
Essay Topic 3
Who does Heidi attribute Scoop's arrogance to? Why? Why would she single out a specific sex as encouraging this arrogance/confidence?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)