|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year does Act 2, Scene 3 open in?
2. What year does Act 2, Scene 4 take place in?
3. What does Heidi do to comfort her friend during Act 2, Scene 5?
4. What is Heidi currently doing during Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Who are the other two guests who join Heidi on the show in Act 2, Scene 2?
Essay Topic 1
Peter tells Heidi that he is gay. What does Heidi struggle with when Peter tells he that he is gay? Do you, as the reader, think that Heidi might have suspected? What clues, if any, are provided in the play up to that point that might have given away Peter's sexual orientation? In this scene, with this news, does Heidi exhibit stereotypical female behavior? If so, what behavior(s)?
Essay Topic 2
What are the similarities and differences between Lisa and Heidi?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the relationship/feminist differences between Susan and Heidi, beginning with the high school dance in 1965.
This section contains 928 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)