|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Heidi teach?
2. What is Peter's current occupation in Act 1, Scene 5?
3. What song ends Act 1, Scene 5?
4. How does Heidi begin her path toward feminism?
5. What song is the dance for "Ladies' Choice?"
Short Essay Questions
1. When Fran invites Heidi to share, what does Heidi do?
2. How does Heidi react to Susan's instructions?
3. What has Susan decided to do in Act, Scene 3 and why?
4. Heidi has one primary belief that seems to carry her throughout the play, including Act 1, Scene 3. What is this belief?
5. What is Heidi and her friend Debbie protesting in 1974?
6. What is the significance of "Ladies Choice" at the dance?
7. Why is Heidi resentful of Peter?
8. What is the topic of conversation between Heidi and Scoop once Peter and Lisa head off to dance?
9. What is Becky's story in Act 1, Scene 3?
10. What is one of Scoop's most unusual personality characteristics?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the significance of the John Lennon memorial and where the characters are in their lives?
Essay Topic 2
Who does Heidi attribute Scoop's arrogance to? Why? Why would she single out a specific sex as encouraging this arrogance/confidence?
Essay Topic 3
Why do you think Scoop is unable to make a serious commitment to anything, until the end of the play?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)