|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Heidi like from the same artist that she criticizes in the Prologue to Act 2?
(a) The use of black and red in the painting.
(b) The use of light and color.
(d) The children in the painting.
2. What is Heidi's lunch partner constantly doing during lunch in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Working the room.
(b) Criticizing Heidi.
(c) Talking about their new lover.
(d) Complaining about their life.
3. Who is left alone on the set as Act 2, Scene 2 is ending?
4. Who is Susan's new assistant in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What year and season does Act 2, Scene 5 open with?
(a) Thanksgiving, 1986.
(b) Christmas Eve, 1987.
(c) New Year's Day, 1992.
(d) Valentine's Day, 1987.
Short Answer Questions
1. What symbolizes Heidi's discontent with the direction of feminism in the Prologue to Act 2?
2. What disease is discussed in Act 2, Scene 5?
3. What is the name of the morning show that Heidi appears on?
4. How does Heidi open her presentation in Act 2, Scene 4?
5. What year does Act 2, Scene 3 open in?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)