|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lisa' sister?
2. What event is taking place in Act 2, Scene 1, that brings the friends back together?
(a) Heidi's graduation from graduate school.
(b) Lisa's baby shower.
(c) Susan's wedding.
(d) Peter's graduation from medical school.
3. What is Heidi currently doing during Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Heidi is involved with a married man.
(b) Teaching at Columbia and putting on art shows.
(c) Heidi is living with her parents.
(d) Heidi is arguing with Peter.
4. What is Susan's next career move in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) State judge.
(b) Attorney general for the state.
(c) Reality TV star.
(d) Executive vice president for a production company in Los Angeles.
5. What hurts Heidi the most in regard to Peter and this interview situation in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Peter was more interested in male competition than hearing her voice.
(b) That Peter flirted with April.
(c) Peter focuses the interview just on him.
(d) That Peter stuck up for Scoop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Heidi prefer that an artist do?
2. Why does Heidi think the artist is "copping out" in the Prologue to Act 2?
3. What does Scoop try to do at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What will Heidi be doing after she moves?
5. Based on her friend's reaction at the end of Act 2, Scene 5, what does Heidi decide to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Heidi, Scoop and Peter are invited to Susan's morning news show two years later. What is the topic of discussion?
2. What is happening during Heidi and Susan's lunch in 1984?
3. What is Heidi missing from other women?
4. Why does Heidi's explanation of why she is leaving hurt Peter?
5. What happens when Lisa goes to take Scoop's phone call during her baby shower?
6. What does Heidi do to cheer Peter up at the end of Act 2, Scene 5?
7. What is Heidi's reaction to the "Hello New York" show while taping during Act 2, Scene 2? What does Heidi do?
8. What is currently going on with Scoop, Peter and Heidi during Act 2, Scene 2?
9. In terms of relationships, what are differences between Lisa and Heidi?
10. What views of feminism does Heidi end up sharing in her speech?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)