|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease is discussed in Act 2, Scene 5?
(b) Heart disease.
2. What is Heidi's friend's reaction to her moving?
(a) Heidi's friend tries to go with her.
(b) Heidi's friend is hurt and angry.
(c) Heidi's friend is happy for her.
(d) Heidi's friend takes her out for dinner.
3. What is the name of Scoop's magazine?
(a) The Bomb.
(c) Lovin' Life.
(d) Generation X.
4. What is Susan's next career move in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Attorney general for the state.
(b) Executive vice president for a production company in Los Angeles.
(c) State judge.
(d) Reality TV star.
5. What hurts Heidi the most in regard to Peter and this interview situation in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Peter focuses the interview just on him.
(b) That Peter stuck up for Scoop.
(c) Peter was more interested in male competition than hearing her voice.
(d) That Peter flirted with April.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Heidi meeting for lunch in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What hotel is Heidi speaking at in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. How does Heidi hope to escape loneliness?
4. What is Heidi doing in the prologue to Act 2?
5. What will Heidi be doing after she moves?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)