|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lisa' sister?
2. How does Heidi open her presentation in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) With a comical description of a women who does it all.
(b) With a comical description of meeting someone at a bar.
(c) With a comical description of a middle-aged man.
(d) With a comical description of her friend Scoop.
3. What will Heidi be doing after she moves?
(b) Getting married.
(c) Working as a consultant.
(d) Writing a book.
4. How is Heidi feeling toward both men at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
5. In Act 2, Scene 3, how does Heidi differ from her luncheon partner/friend?
(a) Heidi rejects what does not feel honest to her.
(b) Heidi is very assertive toward the opposite sex.
(c) Heidi changes apartments frequently.
(d) Heidi is not happy in her occupation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else has been invited to this lunch with Heidi and her friend in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. Where is Heidi speaking at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 4?
3. Where is Heidi going in Act 2, Scene 5?
4. What is the purpose of the organization that Heidi directs in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What is Heidi's lunch partner constantly doing during lunch in Act 2, Scene 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has happened to Susan's feminist point of view?
2. What decision does Heidi make in Scene 5, Act 2, regarding her future and why?
3. What is Heidi's view of her role in feminism?
4. What is happening during Heidi and Susan's lunch in 1984?
5. What is Heidi's topic of her speech in 1986 to her high school alumni association?
6. What happens during the show, "Hello New York" during Act 2, Scene 2?
7. What views of feminism does Heidi end up sharing in her speech?
8. What is currently going on with Scoop, Peter and Heidi during Act 2, Scene 2?
9. What happens when Lisa goes to take Scoop's phone call during her baby shower?
10. What is Peter's emotional state when Heidi comes to tell him good-bye in the AIDS ward during Act 2, Scene 5?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)