|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year does Act 2, Scene 3 open in?
2. What year does Act 2, Scene 1 open in ?
3. What happens to the TV segment in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) It turns into a competition between Peter and Scoop.
(b) Lisa calls in and tells Scoop to pack up.
(c) Scoop kisses Heidi.
(d) Peter tells Scoop to leave Heidi alone.
4. What is Lisa's sister's occupation?
(a) Radio announcer.
(b) Production assistant on a morning show.
(c) Career student.
5. What are the subjects of the painting Heidi is criticizing in the Prologue to Act 2?
(a) Children at play.
(b) Ocean animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the purpose of the organization that Heidi directs in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What decision does Heidi make regarding the new show?
3. What happens with Heidi's romantic relationship in Europe?
4. What symbolizes Heidi's discontent with the direction of feminism in the Prologue to Act 2?
5. What will Heidi be doing after she moves?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Heidi do to cheer Peter up at the end of Act 2, Scene 5?
2. What is happening during Heidi and Susan's lunch in 1984?
3. What is Peter's emotional state when Heidi comes to tell him good-bye in the AIDS ward during Act 2, Scene 5?
4. What is Heidi's topic of her speech in 1986 to her high school alumni association?
5. Why does Heidi's explanation of why she is leaving hurt Peter?
6. What happens when Lisa goes to take Scoop's phone call during her baby shower?
7. Prior to the alumni association luncheon in Act 2, Scene 4, what has been the purpose of Heidi's adult life?
8. What views of feminism does Heidi end up sharing in her speech?
9. What is Heidi's reaction to the "Hello New York" show while taping during Act 2, Scene 2? What does Heidi do?
10. What has happened to Susan's feminist point of view?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)