|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Heidi currently doing during Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Heidi is living with her parents.
(b) Heidi is arguing with Peter.
(c) Heidi is involved with a married man.
(d) Teaching at Columbia and putting on art shows.
2. In the Prologue to Act 2, what is Heidi critical of in terms of feminism?
(a) Men who are chauvenist.
(b) Women who forgot the feminist journey.
(c) Feminism that thinks like and values patriarchial views.
(d) Women who are subservient.
3. What year does Act 2, Scene 4 take place in?
4. What does Scoop try to do at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Chase Heidi out the door.
(b) Tries unsuccessfully to talk to Peter.
(c) Invite the two to have lunch with him.
(d) Tries to ask April out for lunch.
5. Where is Heidi going in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) To dinner with a friend.
(b) To visit Scoop and Lisa.
(c) To the Midwest.
(d) On a cruise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Susan's next career move in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. What song is playing in the background as Act 2, Scene 1 opens?
3. What happens to the TV segment in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Who else has been invited to this lunch with Heidi and her friend in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. What year does Act 2, Scene 3 open in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has happened to Susan's feminist point of view?
2. What happens when Lisa goes to take Scoop's phone call during her baby shower?
3. Susan and Denise have something in mind for a television show. What do they want to do and how do they want Heidi to become involved?
4. What has been going on in Scoop and Lisa's lives since their wedding?
5. Why does Heidi's explanation of why she is leaving hurt Peter?
6. What does Heidi do to cheer Peter up at the end of Act 2, Scene 5?
7. What is Heidi's reaction to the "Hello New York" show while taping during Act 2, Scene 2? What does Heidi do?
8. What is Heidi's topic of her speech in 1986 to her high school alumni association?
9. What happens during the show, "Hello New York" during Act 2, Scene 2?
10. What is Heidi so critical of in the painting she is discussing in the Prologue to Act 2?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)