|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the topic of the new show that Susan and Denise are developing in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Successful women attorneys.
(b) Successful women artists.
(c) Starting your own business.
(d) Single women and whether they regret their choices.
2. What decision does Heidi make regarding the new show?
(a) Heidi agrees to help out.
(b) Heidi wants no part of it.
(c) Heidi says she wants to be the producer.
(d) Heidi says she'll move from New York to appear on the show.
3. What will Heidi be doing after she moves?
(a) Getting married.
(b) Writing a book.
(d) Working as a consultant.
4. Who is left alone on the set as Act 2, Scene 2 is ending?
5. What does Heidi prefer that an artist do?
(a) Not paint unless she is talented.
(b) Lose her edge in favor of paint and light.
(c) Paint landscape.
(d) Display her work in a gallery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Susan's next career move in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. How does Heidi practice her feminism in the Prologue to Act 2?
3. What year and season does Act 2, Scene 5 open with?
4. What does this Prologue to Act 2 foreshadow?
5. Where is Heidi speaking at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. What views of feminism does Heidi end up sharing in her speech?
2. What is Heidi's view of her role in feminism?
3. What is Heidi's topic of her speech in 1986 to her high school alumni association?
4. What does Heidi do to cheer Peter up at the end of Act 2, Scene 5?
5. Susan and Denise have something in mind for a television show. What do they want to do and how do they want Heidi to become involved?
6. What happens during the show, "Hello New York" during Act 2, Scene 2?
7. What has happened in Heidi's life while she's been in Europe?
8. What is happening during Heidi and Susan's lunch in 1984?
9. What has happened to Susan's feminist point of view?
10. What is Heidi missing from other women?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)