|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the topic of the new show that Susan and Denise are developing in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Successful women artists.
(b) Successful women attorneys.
(c) Starting your own business.
(d) Single women and whether they regret their choices.
2. What year does Act 2, Scene 1 open in ?
3. What admission does Heidi make at the end of her presentation in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) That women have made a huge mistake.
(b) That she is in love with a married man.
(c) That she is tired of pretending to be happy.
(d) That she feels stranded.
4. Who is left alone on the set as Act 2, Scene 2 is ending?
5. What song do Heidi and her friend dance to at the end of Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) "When a Man Loves a Woman."
(b) The "Shoop Shoop Song."
(c) "Ramblin' Man."
(d) "Born to be Wild."
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of talk does Heidi deliver instead in Act 2, Scene 4?
2. Who are the other two guests who join Heidi on the show in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. In the Prologue to Act 2, what is Heidi critical of in terms of feminism?
4. What does Heidi do to comfort her friend during Act 2, Scene 5?
5. Where is Heidi in Act 2, Scene 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Peter's emotional state when Heidi comes to tell him good-bye in the AIDS ward during Act 2, Scene 5?
2. What happens during the show, "Hello New York" during Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What is Heidi's preference for an artist to do?
4. What does Heidi do to cheer Peter up at the end of Act 2, Scene 5?
5. How are the two paintings that Heidi is discussing with her art history class in the Prologue to Act 2 similar?
6. What views of feminism does Heidi end up sharing in her speech?
7. What happens when Lisa goes to take Scoop's phone call during her baby shower?
8. What is Heidi so critical of in the painting she is discussing in the Prologue to Act 2?
9. What is Heidi missing from other women?
10. What is Heidi's reaction to the show / topic?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)