|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year does Act 2, Scene 1 open in ?
2. Who else has been invited to this lunch with Heidi and her friend in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. What will Heidi be doing after she moves?
(b) Getting married.
(c) Working as a consultant.
(d) Writing a book.
4. Who does Heidi come to tell good-bye in Act 2, Scene 5?
5. In the Prologue to Act 2, what is Heidi critical of in terms of feminism?
(a) Feminism that thinks like and values patriarchial views.
(b) Men who are chauvenist.
(c) Women who forgot the feminist journey.
(d) Women who are subservient.
Short Answer Questions
1. What appears to be Heidi's emotional state in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What is the purpose of the organization that Heidi directs in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What are the subjects of the painting Heidi is criticizing in the Prologue to Act 2?
4. What is the name of Scoop's magazine?
5. Where is Heidi going in Act 2, Scene 5?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)