|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Heidi be doing after she moves?
(a) Getting married.
(b) Writing a book.
(d) Working as a consultant.
2. What is the topic of Heidi's speech during Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) "Women, where are we going?"
(b) "Women, what about our past?"
(c) "Women, are we doing any good?"
(d) "Women, when are we giving up?
3. What appears to be Heidi's emotional state in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What kind of talk does Heidi deliver instead in Act 2, Scene 4?
(d) Painfully honest, and at times humorous.
5. Who are the other two guests who join Heidi on the show in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Susan and Molly.
(b) Becky and Susan.
(c) Scoop and Peter.
(d) Lisa and Jill.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 3, how does Heidi differ from her luncheon partner/friend?
2. How does Heidi hope to escape loneliness?
3. What year does Act 2, Scene 1 open in ?
4. What does Heidi prefer that an artist do?
5. How is Heidi feeling toward both men at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens during the show, "Hello New York" during Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What is Heidi's topic of her speech in 1986 to her high school alumni association?
3. What decision does Heidi make in Scene 5, Act 2, regarding her future and why?
4. Prior to the alumni association luncheon in Act 2, Scene 4, what has been the purpose of Heidi's adult life?
5. Susan and Denise have something in mind for a television show. What do they want to do and how do they want Heidi to become involved?
6. What does Heidi do to cheer Peter up at the end of Act 2, Scene 5?
7. What has happened in Heidi's life while she's been in Europe?
8. Heidi, Scoop and Peter are invited to Susan's morning news show two years later. What is the topic of discussion?
9. What has happened to Susan's feminist point of view?
10. What has been going on in Scoop and Lisa's lives since their wedding?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)