|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Heidi prefer that an artist do?
(a) Lose her edge in favor of paint and light.
(b) Paint landscape.
(c) Display her work in a gallery.
(d) Not paint unless she is talented.
2. What else is Heidi discontented with in the Prologue to Act 2?
(a) Direction of feminism in pop culture.
(b) Peter's move to San Diego.
(c) Heidi's new romantic interest.
(d) Scoop's marriage to Lisa.
3. Who is Heidi meeting for lunch in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What is the agenda of this lunch between Heidi and her friend in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) To ask Heidi to be a consultant for Susan's new show.
(b) To ask Heidi to consider a blind date.
(c) To ask Heidi to move to California.
(d) To ask Heidi to talk to Scoop.
5. What does Heidi like from the same artist that she criticizes in the Prologue to Act 2?
(a) The use of black and red in the painting.
(b) The children in the painting.
(d) The use of light and color.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Heidi practice her feminism in the Prologue to Act 2?
2. How many years after Act 2, Scene 1 is Heidi finally on the news program?
3. What is Lisa's sister's occupation?
4. What is Heidi's lunch partner constantly doing during lunch in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. Why is Heidi late to the event in Act 2, Scene 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Peter's emotional state when Heidi comes to tell him good-bye in the AIDS ward during Act 2, Scene 5?
2. What has happened to Susan's feminist point of view?
3. What is Heidi so critical of in the painting she is discussing in the Prologue to Act 2?
4. What is Heidi missing from other women?
5. What is happening during Heidi and Susan's lunch in 1984?
6. What happens during the show, "Hello New York" during Act 2, Scene 2?
7. What has happened in Heidi's life while she's been in Europe?
8. What is Heidi's reaction to the show / topic?
9. What is Heidi's preference for an artist to do?
10. What is Heidi's reaction to the "Hello New York" show while taping during Act 2, Scene 2? What does Heidi do?
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)