|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the morning show that Heidi appears on?
(a) "Hello, New York."
(b) "AM San Diego."
(c) "Early Show New York."
(d) "Good morning, Chicago."
2. What class is Heidi teaching in the Prologue to Act 2?
(a) Creative writing.
(b) Communication studies.
(c) Art history.
(d) Gender issues.
3. What has Heidi done professionally since Lisa and Scoop's wedding?
(a) Published a book of essays to great reviews.
(b) Heidi is dean of an art school.
(c) Married and divorced.
(d) Heidi becomes a museum curator.
4. What is the agenda of this lunch between Heidi and her friend in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) To ask Heidi to talk to Scoop.
(b) To ask Heidi to move to California.
(c) To ask Heidi to consider a blind date.
(d) To ask Heidi to be a consultant for Susan's new show.
5. What organization does Heidi direct during Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Feminism Lives.
(b) Women's Art.
(c) Women for a Change.
(d) Women in Action.
Short Answer Questions
1. Based on her friend's reaction at the end of Act 2, Scene 5, what does Heidi decide to do?
2. What hurts Heidi the most in regard to Peter and this interview situation in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What is the topic of Heidi's speech during Act 2, Scene 4?
4. What song is playing in the background as Act 2, Scene 1 opens?
5. How does Scoop portray himself on the news program in Act 2, Scene 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Heidi missing from other women?
2. What happens when Lisa goes to take Scoop's phone call during her baby shower?
3. What is Heidi's view of her role in feminism?
4. What is currently going on with Scoop, Peter and Heidi during Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What is Heidi's reaction to the "Hello New York" show while taping during Act 2, Scene 2? What does Heidi do?
6. In terms of relationships, what are differences between Lisa and Heidi?
7. What happens during the show, "Hello New York" during Act 2, Scene 2?
8. What is Heidi's topic of her speech in 1986 to her high school alumni association?
9. What has happened in Heidi's life while she's been in Europe?
10. What has happened to Susan's feminist point of view?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)