|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is left alone on the set as Act 2, Scene 2 is ending?
2. What is the emotional status of Heidi's friend in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Melancholy - just ended a relationship.
(b) Postive and upbeat.
(c) Anxious about working in the medical field.
(d) Excited about working in a hospital.
3. What is Heidi's lunch partner constantly doing during lunch in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Complaining about their life.
(b) Talking about their new lover.
(c) Working the room.
(d) Criticizing Heidi.
4. What are Susan's feelings regarding the women's movement in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Susan views it as outdated.
(b) Susan wants to protest.
(c) Susan wishes women took it more seriously.
(d) Susan wants to punish men.
5. Where does Heidi compare herself to other women?
(a) At her art class.
(b) At her music class.
(c) At her writing class.
(d) At her exercise class.
Short Answer Questions
1. What class is Heidi teaching in the Prologue to Act 2?
2. What happens during the TV interview in Scene 2?
3. What is the topic of Heidi's speech during Act 2, Scene 4?
4. What is the name of the morning show that Heidi appears on?
5. How does Scoop portray himself on the news program in Act 2, Scene 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Heidi so critical of in the painting she is discussing in the Prologue to Act 2?
2. What is Heidi's view of her role in feminism?
3. What is happening during Heidi and Susan's lunch in 1984?
4. Susan and Denise have something in mind for a television show. What do they want to do and how do they want Heidi to become involved?
5. What is Heidi's reaction to the show / topic?
6. What has happened to Susan's feminist point of view?
7. What views of feminism does Heidi end up sharing in her speech?
8. What is Heidi's reaction to the "Hello New York" show while taping during Act 2, Scene 2? What does Heidi do?
9. What is currently going on with Scoop, Peter and Heidi during Act 2, Scene 2?
10. What decision does Heidi make in Scene 5, Act 2, regarding her future and why?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)