|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lisa's sister's occupation?
(a) Production assistant on a morning show.
(b) Career student.
(d) Radio announcer.
2. Where is Heidi speaking at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Scoop's staff.
(b) Feminist group meeting.
(c) Peter's medical association.
(d) Luncheon for her high school alumni association.
3. What appears to be Heidi's emotional state in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. Why does Heidi think the artist is "copping out" in the Prologue to Act 2?
(a) By painting farm scenes.
(b) By posing men above women.
(c) By refusing to paint real women.
(d) For drawing the head in traditional male portraiture.
5. What kind of talk does Heidi deliver instead in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Painfully honest, and at times humorous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Heidi's friend's reaction to her moving?
2. What organization does Heidi direct during Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What admission does Heidi make at the end of her presentation in Act 2, Scene 4?
4. What song do Heidi and her friend dance to at the end of Act 2, Scene 5?
5. Where is Heidi in Act 2, Scene 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. Susan and Denise have something in mind for a television show. What do they want to do and how do they want Heidi to become involved?
2. What is Heidi's topic of her speech in 1986 to her high school alumni association?
3. Prior to the alumni association luncheon in Act 2, Scene 4, what has been the purpose of Heidi's adult life?
4. How are the two paintings that Heidi is discussing with her art history class in the Prologue to Act 2 similar?
5. What views of feminism does Heidi end up sharing in her speech?
6. What does Heidi do to cheer Peter up at the end of Act 2, Scene 5?
7. What has happened in Heidi's life while she's been in Europe?
8. What happens when Lisa goes to take Scoop's phone call during her baby shower?
9. In terms of relationships, what are differences between Lisa and Heidi?
10. What is happening during Heidi and Susan's lunch in 1984?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)