|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of talk does Heidi deliver instead in Act 2, Scene 4?
(d) Painfully honest, and at times humorous.
2. What does Heidi prefer that an artist do?
(a) Not paint unless she is talented.
(b) Paint landscape.
(c) Display her work in a gallery.
(d) Lose her edge in favor of paint and light.
3. What event is taking place in Act 2, Scene 1, that brings the friends back together?
(a) Susan's wedding.
(b) Heidi's graduation from graduate school.
(c) Lisa's baby shower.
(d) Peter's graduation from medical school.
4. What does Heidi say about feminism during this presentation?
(a) That it is a lost cause.
(b) The point of feminism is that no woman should ever feel stranded.
(c) That feminism is for social equality.
(d) That men should participate in the journey.
5. What does Heidi do to comfort her friend during Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Heidi takes her friend to lunch.
(b) Heidi initiates the conversation they shared at their high school dance.
(c) Heidi gets a drink for her friend.
(d) Heidi gives her friend a hug.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens during the TV interview in Scene 2?
2. What is Heidi doing in the prologue to Act 2?
3. What is the name of the morning show that Heidi appears on?
4. What happens to the TV segment in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What is the purpose of the organization that Heidi directs in Act 2, Scene 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. Heidi, Scoop and Peter are invited to Susan's morning news show two years later. What is the topic of discussion?
2. What is currently going on with Scoop, Peter and Heidi during Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Susan and Denise have something in mind for a television show. What do they want to do and how do they want Heidi to become involved?
4. What does Heidi do to cheer Peter up at the end of Act 2, Scene 5?
5. In terms of relationships, what are differences between Lisa and Heidi?
6. What is Heidi missing from other women?
7. What is Heidi so critical of in the painting she is discussing in the Prologue to Act 2?
8. What happens when Lisa goes to take Scoop's phone call during her baby shower?
9. What decision does Heidi make in Scene 5, Act 2, regarding her future and why?
10. What happens during the show, "Hello New York" during Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)