|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the TV segment in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) It turns into a competition between Peter and Scoop.
(b) Peter tells Scoop to leave Heidi alone.
(c) Lisa calls in and tells Scoop to pack up.
(d) Scoop kisses Heidi.
2. How does Heidi open her presentation in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) With a comical description of a women who does it all.
(b) With a comical description of her friend Scoop.
(c) With a comical description of a middle-aged man.
(d) With a comical description of meeting someone at a bar.
3. What hotel is Heidi speaking at in Act 2, Scene 4?
(c) Plaza Hotel
(d) Ritz Carlton.
4. How does Heidi differentiate the paintings in the prologue of Act 2 as uniquely female?
(a) The colors are softer.
(b) Women slightly removed, yet watching closely.
(c) Edges are jagged.
(d) The primary characters are female in the paintings.
5. What does Heidi do to comfort her friend during Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Heidi gets a drink for her friend.
(b) Heidi gives her friend a hug.
(c) Heidi initiates the conversation they shared at their high school dance.
(d) Heidi takes her friend to lunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Heidi doing in the prologue to Act 2?
2. Where is Heidi in Act 2, Scene 5?
3. How does Heidi hope to escape loneliness?
4. What else is Heidi discontented with in the Prologue to Act 2?
5. How does Heidi practice her feminism in the Prologue to Act 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is happening during Heidi and Susan's lunch in 1984?
2. What is Heidi's reaction to the show / topic?
3. What is Heidi's topic of her speech in 1986 to her high school alumni association?
4. What has happened to Susan's feminist point of view?
5. Why does Heidi's explanation of why she is leaving hurt Peter?
6. How are the two paintings that Heidi is discussing with her art history class in the Prologue to Act 2 similar?
7. What is Heidi's preference for an artist to do?
8. What is Peter's emotional state when Heidi comes to tell him good-bye in the AIDS ward during Act 2, Scene 5?
9. What is currently going on with Scoop, Peter and Heidi during Act 2, Scene 2?
10. What has happened in Heidi's life while she's been in Europe?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)