|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Susan's feelings regarding the women's movement in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Susan wishes women took it more seriously.
(b) Susan views it as outdated.
(c) Susan wants to punish men.
(d) Susan wants to protest.
2. What are the subjects of the painting Heidi is criticizing in the Prologue to Act 2?
(a) Children at play.
(b) Ocean animals.
3. Where has Heidi been since Lisa and Scoop's wedding?
(a) In Central America.
(c) Traveling the world.
(d) In Europe.
4. What year and season does Act 2, Scene 5 open with?
(a) Valentine's Day, 1987.
(b) Christmas Eve, 1987.
(c) New Year's Day, 1992.
(d) Thanksgiving, 1986.
5. What is the topic of the new show that Susan and Denise are developing in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Successful women attorneys.
(b) Starting your own business.
(c) Single women and whether they regret their choices.
(d) Successful women artists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What song is playing in the background as Act 2, Scene 1 opens?
2. What disease is discussed in Act 2, Scene 5?
3. Why is Heidi late to the event in Act 2, Scene 1?
4. In Act 2, Scene 3, how does Heidi differ from her luncheon partner/friend?
5. What is Heidi's friend's reaction to her moving?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are the two paintings that Heidi is discussing with her art history class in the Prologue to Act 2 similar?
2. What has happened to Susan's feminist point of view?
3. What has happened in Heidi's life while she's been in Europe?
4. What views of feminism does Heidi end up sharing in her speech?
5. What is Heidi's topic of her speech in 1986 to her high school alumni association?
6. What happens when Lisa goes to take Scoop's phone call during her baby shower?
7. What is Heidi missing from other women?
8. What is Heidi's reaction to the "Hello New York" show while taping during Act 2, Scene 2? What does Heidi do?
9. Why does Heidi's explanation of why she is leaving hurt Peter?
10. What is currently going on with Scoop, Peter and Heidi during Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)