|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event is taking place in Act 2, Scene 1, that brings the friends back together?
(a) Lisa's baby shower.
(b) Peter's graduation from medical school.
(c) Heidi's graduation from graduate school.
(d) Susan's wedding.
2. Who is Lisa' sister?
3. Who is Susan's new assistant in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What is the agenda of this lunch between Heidi and her friend in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) To ask Heidi to talk to Scoop.
(b) To ask Heidi to consider a blind date.
(c) To ask Heidi to be a consultant for Susan's new show.
(d) To ask Heidi to move to California.
5. What does Heidi say about feminism during this presentation?
(a) That feminism is for social equality.
(b) The point of feminism is that no woman should ever feel stranded.
(c) That men should participate in the journey.
(d) That it is a lost cause.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Heidi's primary reason for leaving New York in Act 2, Scene 5?
2. What does Heidi like from the same artist that she criticizes in the Prologue to Act 2?
3. What year does Act 2, Scene 3 open in?
4. What hurts Heidi the most in regard to Peter and this interview situation in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. How does Heidi practice her feminism in the Prologue to Act 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Lisa goes to take Scoop's phone call during her baby shower?
2. Why does Heidi's explanation of why she is leaving hurt Peter?
3. Heidi, Scoop and Peter are invited to Susan's morning news show two years later. What is the topic of discussion?
4. What has happened to Susan's feminist point of view?
5. What is Heidi's reaction to the "Hello New York" show while taping during Act 2, Scene 2? What does Heidi do?
6. What has happened in Heidi's life while she's been in Europe?
7. What is happening during Heidi and Susan's lunch in 1984?
8. What does Heidi do to cheer Peter up at the end of Act 2, Scene 5?
9. What is Heidi's reaction to the show / topic?
10. What is currently going on with Scoop, Peter and Heidi during Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)