|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Heidi do to comfort her friend during Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Heidi gets a drink for her friend.
(b) Heidi gives her friend a hug.
(c) Heidi takes her friend to lunch.
(d) Heidi initiates the conversation they shared at their high school dance.
2. Who is Lisa' sister?
3. What does Heidi like from the same artist that she criticizes in the Prologue to Act 2?
(b) The children in the painting.
(c) The use of light and color.
(d) The use of black and red in the painting.
4. Where is Heidi speaking at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Luncheon for her high school alumni association.
(b) Peter's medical association.
(c) Scoop's staff.
(d) Feminist group meeting.
5. What are the subjects of the painting Heidi is criticizing in the Prologue to Act 2?
(a) Children at play.
(b) Ocean animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Heidi prefer that an artist do?
2. How does Heidi hope to escape loneliness?
3. In the Prologue to Act 2, what is Heidi critical of in terms of feminism?
4. What does this Prologue to Act 2 foreshadow?
5. What admission does Heidi make at the end of her presentation in Act 2, Scene 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has happened in Heidi's life while she's been in Europe?
2. What is Heidi's preference for an artist to do?
3. What happens when Lisa goes to take Scoop's phone call during her baby shower?
4. What decision does Heidi make in Scene 5, Act 2, regarding her future and why?
5. What does Heidi do to cheer Peter up at the end of Act 2, Scene 5?
6. What is currently going on with Scoop, Peter and Heidi during Act 2, Scene 2?
7. In terms of relationships, what are differences between Lisa and Heidi?
8. What is happening during Heidi and Susan's lunch in 1984?
9. What is Peter's emotional state when Heidi comes to tell him good-bye in the AIDS ward during Act 2, Scene 5?
10. What views of feminism does Heidi end up sharing in her speech?
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)