|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else has been invited to this lunch with Heidi and her friend in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What year does Act 2, Scene 4 take place in?
3. What has Heidi done professionally since Lisa and Scoop's wedding?
(a) Heidi becomes a museum curator.
(b) Published a book of essays to great reviews.
(c) Heidi is dean of an art school.
(d) Married and divorced.
4. Who is Lisa' sister?
5. How does Heidi open her presentation in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) With a comical description of her friend Scoop.
(b) With a comical description of meeting someone at a bar.
(c) With a comical description of a women who does it all.
(d) With a comical description of a middle-aged man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does this Prologue to Act 2 foreshadow?
2. What kind of talk was the audience expecting from Heidi in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. What year and season does Act 2, Scene 5 open with?
4. How is Heidi feeling toward both men at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Who is Susan's new assistant in Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)