|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of talk does Heidi deliver instead in Act 2, Scene 4?
(d) Painfully honest, and at times humorous.
2. Why does Heidi think the artist is "copping out" in the Prologue to Act 2?
(a) By refusing to paint real women.
(b) By posing men above women.
(c) By painting farm scenes.
(d) For drawing the head in traditional male portraiture.
3. What does this Prologue to Act 2 foreshadow?
(a) Conclusions Heidi comes to on her journey in the 1980's.
(b) Heidi's job change.
(c) Heidi's marriage.
(d) Heidi ending her relationship with Scoop.
4. Who is Lisa' sister?
5. What is Heidi's friend's reaction to her moving?
(a) Heidi's friend tries to go with her.
(b) Heidi's friend is hurt and angry.
(c) Heidi's friend takes her out for dinner.
(d) Heidi's friend is happy for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Heidi do to comfort her friend during Act 2, Scene 5?
2. What admission does Heidi make at the end of her presentation in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. What is Lisa's sister's occupation?
4. What happens to the TV segment in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Where is Heidi going in Act 2, Scene 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has been going on in Scoop and Lisa's lives since their wedding?
2. Prior to the alumni association luncheon in Act 2, Scene 4, what has been the purpose of Heidi's adult life?
3. What is currently going on with Scoop, Peter and Heidi during Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What is Heidi's view of her role in feminism?
5. What happens during the show, "Hello New York" during Act 2, Scene 2?
6. What happens when Lisa goes to take Scoop's phone call during her baby shower?
7. What has happened in Heidi's life while she's been in Europe?
8. What has happened to Susan's feminist point of view?
9. What views of feminism does Heidi end up sharing in her speech?
10. What is Heidi's preference for an artist to do?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)