|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year does Act 2, Scene 1 open in ?
2. What happens to the TV segment in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Peter tells Scoop to leave Heidi alone.
(b) It turns into a competition between Peter and Scoop.
(c) Scoop kisses Heidi.
(d) Lisa calls in and tells Scoop to pack up.
3. Who is Heidi meeting for lunch in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What are Heidi's feelings toward other women in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Heidi has lost patience with other women's choices.
(b) Heidi feels dislike for other women.
(c) Heidi feels sorry for other women.
(d) Heidi feels in constant competition with other women.
5. What kind of talk was the audience expecting from Heidi in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Persuasive, so they would contribute monetarily.
(b) One full of school memories.
(c) Nice and polite.
(d) Fist-pounding and lecturing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scoop try to do at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
2. How does Heidi open her presentation in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. What event is taking place in Act 2, Scene 1, that brings the friends back together?
4. What is Heidi's primary reason for leaving New York in Act 2, Scene 5?
5. What are the subjects of the painting Heidi is criticizing in the Prologue to Act 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens during the show, "Hello New York" during Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What is Heidi's view of her role in feminism?
3. What is Heidi's reaction to the "Hello New York" show while taping during Act 2, Scene 2? What does Heidi do?
4. Why does Heidi's explanation of why she is leaving hurt Peter?
5. What has happened to Susan's feminist point of view?
6. What is Heidi's preference for an artist to do?
7. What does Heidi do to cheer Peter up at the end of Act 2, Scene 5?
8. What is Heidi missing from other women?
9. How are the two paintings that Heidi is discussing with her art history class in the Prologue to Act 2 similar?
10. What views of feminism does Heidi end up sharing in her speech?
This section contains 818 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)