|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Scoop's magazine?
(a) The Bomb.
(c) Lovin' Life.
(d) Generation X.
2. Who is left alone on the set as Act 2, Scene 2 is ending?
3. What hurts Heidi the most in regard to Peter and this interview situation in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) That Peter flirted with April.
(b) Peter focuses the interview just on him.
(c) That Peter stuck up for Scoop.
(d) Peter was more interested in male competition than hearing her voice.
4. What year does Act 2, Scene 4 take place in?
5. What kind of talk was the audience expecting from Heidi in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Fist-pounding and lecturing.
(b) Persuasive, so they would contribute monetarily.
(c) One full of school memories.
(d) Nice and polite.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the agenda of this lunch between Heidi and her friend in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. In Act 2, Scene 3, how does Heidi differ from her luncheon partner/friend?
3. Who is Heidi meeting for lunch in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What are the subjects of the painting Heidi is criticizing in the Prologue to Act 2?
5. How does Heidi hope to escape loneliness?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens during the show, "Hello New York" during Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Why does Heidi's explanation of why she is leaving hurt Peter?
3. What is currently going on with Scoop, Peter and Heidi during Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What has happened to Susan's feminist point of view?
5. What is Heidi's view of her role in feminism?
6. What is Heidi so critical of in the painting she is discussing in the Prologue to Act 2?
7. What happens when Lisa goes to take Scoop's phone call during her baby shower?
8. What has been going on in Scoop and Lisa's lives since their wedding?
9. What views of feminism does Heidi end up sharing in her speech?
10. What is Heidi's reaction to the "Hello New York" show while taping during Act 2, Scene 2? What does Heidi do?
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)