|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song is playing in the background as Act 2, Scene 1 opens?
(a) "Sail Away."
(b) "Bette Davis Eyes."
(d) "Every Breath You Take."
2. What happens during the TV interview in Scene 2?
(a) Scoop shares confidential information.
(b) Peter announces he is gay.
(c) Heidi runs the interview.
(d) Scoop and Peter take over and steal the show.
3. What hurts Heidi the most in regard to Peter and this interview situation in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Peter was more interested in male competition than hearing her voice.
(b) That Peter stuck up for Scoop.
(c) Peter focuses the interview just on him.
(d) That Peter flirted with April.
4. What will Heidi be doing after she moves?
(a) Working as a consultant.
(c) Writing a book.
(d) Getting married.
5. What is the topic of Heidi's speech during Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) "Women, are we doing any good?"
(b) "Women, what about our past?"
(c) "Women, when are we giving up?
(d) "Women, where are we going?"
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 3, how does Heidi differ from her luncheon partner/friend?
2. What is Lisa's sister's occupation?
3. What has Heidi done professionally since Lisa and Scoop's wedding?
4. What year and season does Act 2, Scene 5 open with?
5. What are Susan's feelings regarding the women's movement in Act 2, Scene 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Heidi's view of her role in feminism?
2. What happens during the show, "Hello New York" during Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What does Heidi do to cheer Peter up at the end of Act 2, Scene 5?
4. What has been going on in Scoop and Lisa's lives since their wedding?
5. What is Heidi so critical of in the painting she is discussing in the Prologue to Act 2?
6. How are the two paintings that Heidi is discussing with her art history class in the Prologue to Act 2 similar?
7. What is Heidi's reaction to the show / topic?
8. What is Heidi's reaction to the "Hello New York" show while taping during Act 2, Scene 2? What does Heidi do?
9. In terms of relationships, what are differences between Lisa and Heidi?
10. What happens when Lisa goes to take Scoop's phone call during her baby shower?
This section contains 780 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)