|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Heidi's class reviewing for?
(a) Mid-term exam.
(b) The GRE.
(c) The ACT.
(d) A comprehensive final exam.
2. What is Lisa's occupation in Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) A children's book illustrator.
(b) A college professor.
(c) A fashion designer.
(d) A model.
3. Who arrives and begins to make fun of Heidi's and Debbie's protest?
4. What does Scoop insist on calling Heidi at his wedding?
5. What is Heidi attending when Act 1, Scene 5 opens?
(a) Peter's wedding.
(b) The movies.
(c) An art exhibit.
(d) The wedding of Scoop and Lisa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What location does Act 1, Scene 4 open in?
2. What does Heidi teach?
3. What is the name of the boy who approaches Heidi for a dance?
4. Why does Susan make the decision that she chooses to announce in the church basement?
5. What demand does Peter make of Heidi in Act 1, Scene 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Heidi's old friend Peter show up at the protest?
2. How does Heidi react to Susan's instructions?
3. When Fran invites Heidi to share, what does Heidi do?
4. What is the background of Lisa, Scoop's new wife?
5. Why do you think Heidi decides to leave with Scoop at the end of the evening in Act 1, Scene 2?
6. How do Heidi and Peter meet?
7. What has Susan decided to do in Act, Scene 3 and why?
8. What is one personality characteristic that Scoop sees in Heidi and how does he feel about this characteristic?
9. Heidi discloses information about herself when mentioning her high school dance. What is that piece of information?
10. What is the significance of "Ladies Choice" at the dance?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)