|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city is Heidi during the Prologue?
(c) New York.
2. What are the names of the other two women working with Jill to set up for the group meeting in the church basement in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Fran and Becky.
(b) Scoop and Jim.
(c) Amy and Sophie.
(d) Debbie and Jennifer.
3. What does Scoop insist on calling Heidi at his wedding?
4. In what year does the prologue take place?
5. What year does Act 1, Scene 3 open in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scoop do to Heidi at the party?
2. Scoop is an editor for which newspaper?
3. What do Heidi and her new friend she meets at the high school dance do?
4. What is Heidi attending when Act 1, Scene 5 opens?
5. What event does Heidi mention that provides insight into her former character?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Heidi's reaction to the "Hello New York" show while taping during Act 2, Scene 2? What does Heidi do?
2. What is the state of Heid's romantic life when Act 2, Scene 6 opens?
3. Why does Heidi's explanation of why she is leaving hurt Peter?
4. What reason does Scoop give for marrying Lisa rather than Heidi?
5. Scoop stops by to visit. What is the primary reason for his visiting Heidi during Act 2, Scene 6?
6. Why does Heidi's old friend Peter show up at the protest?
7. What has happened in Heidi's life while she's been in Europe?
8. What does Heidi do to cheer Peter up at the end of Act 2, Scene 5?
9. Describe at least two of the women who are present at the consciousness-raising discussion in the church basement.
10. What happens when Lisa goes to take Scoop's phone call during her baby shower?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)