|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song is the dance for "Ladies' Choice?"
(b) "Ladies' Night."
(c) "Love Potion No. 9."
2. What piece of information does Peter share with Heidi in Chicago?
(a) He is gay.
(b) He is moving to Italy.
(c) He is about to be married.
(d) He hates medical school.
3. What does Heidi invite Peter and his friend to do in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Join her for dinner.
(b) Take a trip to Boston with her.
(c) March on the curator's office.
(d) Go to the movies.
4. What is Becky's story?
(a) Becky struggles with weight issues.
(b) Living on her own with an abusive boyfriend.
(c) Becky is adopted.
(d) Becky is a high-school drop-out.
5. Why does Susan make the decision that she chooses to announce in the church basement?
(a) To change the system.
(b) Susan does not want to be lonely.
(c) To see the world.
(d) To meet new friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives and begins to make fun of Heidi's and Debbie's protest?
2. Who does Heidi consider the greatest artist of the 17th century?
3. What does Heidi tell the young man who asks her to dance?
4. Which of the two characters are clerking for the same Supreme Court Judge in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. What population is specifically NOT mentioned in any of Heidi's art history textbooks?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Heidi react to Susan's instructions?
2. How does Heidi approach the group at the women's consciousness rap group in the church basement?
3. Describe Heidi's personality.
4. Describe at least two of the women who are present at the consciousness-raising discussion in the church basement.
5. Heidi criticizes the painting of Lily Martin Spencer for a particular reason. What is that reason?
6. What is one personality characteristic that Scoop sees in Heidi and how does he feel about this characteristic?
7. What news does Peter share with Heidi after she pushes him to find a girlfriend? Why is he frustrated?
8. Scoop Rosenbaum takes a sweeping view of Heidi's personality characteristics. Overall, what are Scoop's feelings towards Heidi? What does he admire?
9. What is the topic of conversation between Heidi and Scoop once Peter and Lisa head off to dance?
10. What does Scoop possess that Heidi wishes she had more of? What does she question?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)