|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of the other two women working with Jill to set up for the group meeting in the church basement in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Amy and Sophie.
(b) Fran and Becky.
(c) Debbie and Jennifer.
(d) Scoop and Jim.
2. What is Lisa's occupation in Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) A college professor.
(b) A fashion designer.
(c) A children's book illustrator.
(d) A model.
3. In what city is Heidi during the Prologue?
(a) New York.
4. What has Susan been doing with her life as mentioned in Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) Living on a sheep ranch with Molly.
(b) Running for a political office.
(c) Traveling with Heidi.
(d) Attending law school.
5. What talents do Heidi's friend's partner possess?
(a) He can bat his eyes.
(b) He is able to smoke and twist at the same time.
(c) He can twirl a basketball on one finger.
(d) He can wink and smoke at the same time.
Short Answer Questions
1. In this prologue, what is Heidi's topic addressing?
2. What is the name of Heidi's friend that goes to the dance with her?
3. In Act I, Scene I, what element is used to convey Heidi's road to feminism?
4. Who does Heidi meet at the dance?
5. Why does Becky question Jill when Jill makes her offer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What reason does Scoop give for marrying Lisa rather than Heidi?
2. Why does Heidi's old friend Peter show up at the protest?
3. What has Susan decided to do in Act, Scene 3 and why?
4. Describe Heidi's personality.
5. What is Becky's story in Act 1, Scene 3?
6. What news does Peter share with Heidi after she pushes him to find a girlfriend? Why is he frustrated?
7. What is the significance of "Ladies Choice" at the dance?
8. Why is Heidi resentful of Peter?
9. Describe at least two of the women who are present at the consciousness-raising discussion in the church basement.
10. How do Heidi and Peter meet?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)