|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Heidi decide to do at the end of the party?
(a) Leave with Scoop.
(b) Go club-hopping.
(c) Go see Susan.
(d) Go home by herself.
2. What is Heidi attending when Act 1, Scene 5 opens?
(a) An art exhibit.
(b) The movies.
(c) The wedding of Scoop and Lisa.
(d) Peter's wedding.
3. How does Scoop respond to Heidi's decision at the end of the party?
(a) Gives a high-five.
(b) Pouts and leaves the party.
(c) Clenches his fist in conquest.
(d) Wishes her good luck and leaves.
4. Who does Heidi defend in Act 1, Scene 5?
5. Why is Peter irritated with Heidi in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) She is protesting the wrong issues.
(b) She hangs out with odd people.
(c) Because she forgot the anniversary of their friendship.
(d) She is involved with Scoop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Heidi meet at the party in Act 1, Scene 2, that turns out to be a life-long friend?
2. What song is playing when Act 1, Scene 3 ends?
3. What song is playing when Heidi and her new friend she meets at the high school dance actually dance?
4. What demand does Peter make of Heidi in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. The opening scene in Act I, Scene 3 has what song in the background?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Heidi and Peter meet?
2. What happens when Lisa goes to take Scoop's phone call during her baby shower?
3. What is the significance of "Ladies Choice" at the dance?
4. What reason does Scoop give for marrying Lisa rather than Heidi?
5. Prior to the alumni association luncheon in Act 2, Scene 4, what has been the purpose of Heidi's adult life?
6. Why does Heidi's explanation of why she is leaving hurt Peter?
7. What is the state of Heid's romantic life when Act 2, Scene 6 opens?
8. Scoop stops by to visit. What is the primary reason for his visiting Heidi during Act 2, Scene 6?
9. Susan gives Heidi very specific instructions on behavior at the dance. What instructions does Susan give Heidi?
10. What is the purpose of this Prologue to Act 1?
This section contains 700 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)