|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year does Act 2, Scene 4 take place in?
2. Where is Heidi speaking at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Peter's medical association.
(b) Luncheon for her high school alumni association.
(c) Feminist group meeting.
(d) Scoop's staff.
3. What are Susan's feelings regarding the women's movement in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Susan wants to punish men.
(b) Susan wants to protest.
(c) Susan wishes women took it more seriously.
(d) Susan views it as outdated.
4. What are Heidi's feelings toward other women in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Heidi has lost patience with other women's choices.
(b) Heidi feels in constant competition with other women.
(c) Heidi feels dislike for other women.
(d) Heidi feels sorry for other women.
5. What are the subjects of the painting Heidi is criticizing in the Prologue to Act 2?
(a) Ocean animals.
(c) Children at play.
6. What is Heidi's lunch partner constantly doing during lunch in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Working the room.
(b) Talking about their new lover.
(c) Criticizing Heidi.
(d) Complaining about their life.
7. Based on her friend's reaction at the end of Act 2, Scene 5, what does Heidi decide to do?
(a) Move to Hawaii.
(b) Take her friend with her.
(c) Retire in New York.
(d) Postpone leaving indefinitely.
8. What disease is discussed in Act 2, Scene 5?
(c) Heart disease.
9. Who is left alone on the set as Act 2, Scene 2 is ending?
10. How does Scoop portray himself on the news program in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) As a hard-working professional.
(b) As a lazy bum.
(c) As a ladies' man.
(d) As the quintessential family man.
11. What admission does Heidi make at the end of her presentation in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) That women have made a huge mistake.
(b) That she feels stranded.
(c) That she is tired of pretending to be happy.
(d) That she is in love with a married man.
12. Where is Heidi in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) An interview.
(b) A pediatric hospital unit.
(c) Having dinner with Scoop.
(d) Visiting Peter's family.
13. What organization does Heidi direct during Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Feminism Lives.
(b) Women's Art.
(c) Women for a Change.
(d) Women in Action.
14. What event is taking place in Act 2, Scene 1, that brings the friends back together?
(a) Lisa's baby shower.
(b) Susan's wedding.
(c) Peter's graduation from medical school.
(d) Heidi's graduation from graduate school.
15. What symbolizes Heidi's discontent with the direction of feminism in the Prologue to Act 2?
(a) Heidi's reaction to Susan's new job.
(b) Criticism of the painter who fell back on traditional lines when drawing the head.
(c) Heidi's reaction to Peter's lifestyle.
(d) Heidi's reaction to Scoop's discussion of Lisa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What else is Heidi discontented with in the Prologue to Act 2?
2. Who is Susan's new assistant in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. Who are the other two guests who join Heidi on the show in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What decision does Heidi make regarding the new show?
5. What is Heidi currently doing during Act 2, Scene 3?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)