|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years after Act 2, Scene 1 is Heidi finally on the news program?
2. Where is Heidi going in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) To the Midwest.
(b) To visit Scoop and Lisa.
(c) To dinner with a friend.
(d) On a cruise.
3. Based on her friend's reaction at the end of Act 2, Scene 5, what does Heidi decide to do?
(a) Retire in New York.
(b) Move to Hawaii.
(c) Take her friend with her.
(d) Postpone leaving indefinitely.
4. Who are the other two guests who join Heidi on the show in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Becky and Susan.
(b) Lisa and Jill.
(c) Susan and Molly.
(d) Scoop and Peter.
5. What are Heidi's feelings toward other women in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Heidi feels dislike for other women.
(b) Heidi feels in constant competition with other women.
(c) Heidi has lost patience with other women's choices.
(d) Heidi feels sorry for other women.
6. Why is Heidi late to the event in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Heidi had a blind date.
(b) Heidi's sister just had a baby.
(c) Heidi attends John Lennon's memorial service in Central Park.
(d) Heidi had a tryst with Scoop.
7. What is the topic of the new show that Susan and Denise are developing in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Single women and whether they regret their choices.
(b) Starting your own business.
(c) Successful women attorneys.
(d) Successful women artists.
8. What song is playing in the background as Act 2, Scene 1 opens?
(a) "Bette Davis Eyes."
(b) "Every Breath You Take."
(d) "Sail Away."
9. How does Heidi open her presentation in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) With a comical description of a women who does it all.
(b) With a comical description of a middle-aged man.
(c) With a comical description of meeting someone at a bar.
(d) With a comical description of her friend Scoop.
10. What year does Act 2, Scene 4 take place in?
11. What is Heidi's friend's reaction to her moving?
(a) Heidi's friend is hurt and angry.
(b) Heidi's friend tries to go with her.
(c) Heidi's friend is happy for her.
(d) Heidi's friend takes her out for dinner.
12. What happens during the TV interview in Scene 2?
(a) Scoop shares confidential information.
(b) Peter announces he is gay.
(c) Scoop and Peter take over and steal the show.
(d) Heidi runs the interview.
13. What happens with Heidi's romantic relationship in Europe?
(a) She is engaged, but the engagement is broken.
(b) Heidi becomes pregnant.
(c) He follows her to the United States.
(d) They move in together.
14. What is the topic of Heidi's speech during Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) "Women, when are we giving up?
(b) "Women, what about our past?"
(c) "Women, where are we going?"
(d) "Women, are we doing any good?"
15. What appears to be Heidi's emotional state in Act 2, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What hurts Heidi the most in regard to Peter and this interview situation in Act 2, Scene 2?
2. What is the name of the morning show that Heidi appears on?
3. What organization does Heidi direct during Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What has Heidi done professionally since Lisa and Scoop's wedding?
5. What class is Heidi teaching in the Prologue to Act 2?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)