|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the other two guests who join Heidi on the show in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Scoop and Peter.
(b) Becky and Susan.
(c) Susan and Molly.
(d) Lisa and Jill.
2. What happens to the TV segment in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Scoop kisses Heidi.
(b) It turns into a competition between Peter and Scoop.
(c) Lisa calls in and tells Scoop to pack up.
(d) Peter tells Scoop to leave Heidi alone.
3. What does this Prologue to Act 2 foreshadow?
(a) Conclusions Heidi comes to on her journey in the 1980's.
(b) Heidi's marriage.
(c) Heidi ending her relationship with Scoop.
(d) Heidi's job change.
4. What appears to be Heidi's emotional state in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. How is Heidi feeling toward both men at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
6. What does Scoop try to do at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Tries unsuccessfully to talk to Peter.
(b) Chase Heidi out the door.
(c) Invite the two to have lunch with him.
(d) Tries to ask April out for lunch.
7. Why is Heidi late to the event in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Heidi had a tryst with Scoop.
(b) Heidi had a blind date.
(c) Heidi's sister just had a baby.
(d) Heidi attends John Lennon's memorial service in Central Park.
8. What does Heidi say about feminism during this presentation?
(a) That feminism is for social equality.
(b) That men should participate in the journey.
(c) That it is a lost cause.
(d) The point of feminism is that no woman should ever feel stranded.
9. What organization does Heidi direct during Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Women for a Change.
(b) Feminism Lives.
(c) Women in Action.
(d) Women's Art.
10. What does Heidi like from the same artist that she criticizes in the Prologue to Act 2?
(a) The use of black and red in the painting.
(b) The children in the painting.
(c) The use of light and color.
11. What will Heidi be doing after she moves?
(a) Getting married.
(b) Working as a consultant.
(d) Writing a book.
12. What does Heidi do to comfort her friend during Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Heidi gets a drink for her friend.
(b) Heidi initiates the conversation they shared at their high school dance.
(c) Heidi takes her friend to lunch.
(d) Heidi gives her friend a hug.
13. What is Heidi doing in the prologue to Act 2?
(a) Visiting with Scoop and Lisa.
(b) Lecturing to her class at Columbia.
(c) Having coffee with Susan.
(d) Visiting her parents.
14. What are Heidi's feelings toward other women in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Heidi feels sorry for other women.
(b) Heidi has lost patience with other women's choices.
(c) Heidi feels in constant competition with other women.
(d) Heidi feels dislike for other women.
15. What is Heidi's primary reason for leaving New York in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Heidi is following a boyfriend who is moving.
(b) Heidi is tired of traffic.
(c) Heidi is tired of her friends and wants to move on.
(d) No romantic interest and no reason to stay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Susan's feelings regarding the women's movement in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. Who is Susan's new assistant in Act 2, Scene 3?
3. What class is Heidi teaching in the Prologue to Act 2?
4. Where is Heidi going in Act 2, Scene 5?
5. What happens during the TV interview in Scene 2?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)