|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Heidi open her presentation in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) With a comical description of meeting someone at a bar.
(b) With a comical description of a middle-aged man.
(c) With a comical description of her friend Scoop.
(d) With a comical description of a women who does it all.
2. What is Heidi's friend's reaction to her moving?
(a) Heidi's friend is happy for her.
(b) Heidi's friend is hurt and angry.
(c) Heidi's friend tries to go with her.
(d) Heidi's friend takes her out for dinner.
3. What is the name of Scoop's magazine?
(a) Generation X.
(c) Lovin' Life.
(d) The Bomb.
4. In the Prologue to Act 2, what is Heidi critical of in terms of feminism?
(a) Men who are chauvenist.
(b) Feminism that thinks like and values patriarchial views.
(c) Women who are subservient.
(d) Women who forgot the feminist journey.
5. What title did Peter Petrone receive in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Best pediatrician in New York under the age of 40.
(b) Most eligible bachelor.
(c) Most improved medical student.
(d) Most handsome doctor in New York.
6. Where has Heidi been since Lisa and Scoop's wedding?
(a) In Europe.
(c) Traveling the world.
(d) In Central America.
7. What is Susan's next career move in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Reality TV star.
(b) Executive vice president for a production company in Los Angeles.
(c) Attorney general for the state.
(d) State judge.
8. What is Heidi's lunch partner constantly doing during lunch in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Talking about their new lover.
(b) Criticizing Heidi.
(c) Complaining about their life.
(d) Working the room.
9. Who are the other two guests who join Heidi on the show in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Lisa and Jill.
(b) Scoop and Peter.
(c) Susan and Molly.
(d) Becky and Susan.
10. What year does Act 2, Scene 1 open in ?
11. What does this Prologue to Act 2 foreshadow?
(a) Heidi's job change.
(b) Heidi's marriage.
(c) Heidi ending her relationship with Scoop.
(d) Conclusions Heidi comes to on her journey in the 1980's.
12. What year does Act 2, Scene 3 open in?
13. Where is Heidi in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) An interview.
(b) A pediatric hospital unit.
(c) Having dinner with Scoop.
(d) Visiting Peter's family.
14. What happens with Heidi's romantic relationship in Europe?
(a) She is engaged, but the engagement is broken.
(b) He follows her to the United States.
(c) They move in together.
(d) Heidi becomes pregnant.
15. What kind of talk does Heidi deliver instead in Act 2, Scene 4?
(b) Painfully honest, and at times humorous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the agenda of this lunch between Heidi and her friend in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. How does Scoop portray himself on the news program in Act 2, Scene 2?
3. Who is Lisa' sister?
4. What else is Heidi discontented with in the Prologue to Act 2?
5. What does Scoop try to do at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 525 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)