|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else is Heidi discontented with in the Prologue to Act 2?
(a) Direction of feminism in pop culture.
(b) Peter's move to San Diego.
(c) Scoop's marriage to Lisa.
(d) Heidi's new romantic interest.
2. What does Scoop try to do at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Invite the two to have lunch with him.
(b) Chase Heidi out the door.
(c) Tries unsuccessfully to talk to Peter.
(d) Tries to ask April out for lunch.
3. Where does Heidi compare herself to other women?
(a) At her writing class.
(b) At her exercise class.
(c) At her music class.
(d) At her art class.
4. What year does Act 2, Scene 3 open in?
5. What is the agenda of this lunch between Heidi and her friend in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) To ask Heidi to move to California.
(b) To ask Heidi to be a consultant for Susan's new show.
(c) To ask Heidi to consider a blind date.
(d) To ask Heidi to talk to Scoop.
6. What are the subjects of the painting Heidi is criticizing in the Prologue to Act 2?
(b) Children at play.
(d) Ocean animals.
7. Who is Lisa' sister?
8. What has Heidi done professionally since Lisa and Scoop's wedding?
(a) Married and divorced.
(b) Heidi becomes a museum curator.
(c) Published a book of essays to great reviews.
(d) Heidi is dean of an art school.
9. Who is Susan's new assistant in Act 2, Scene 3?
10. What does Heidi do to comfort her friend during Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Heidi gives her friend a hug.
(b) Heidi gets a drink for her friend.
(c) Heidi initiates the conversation they shared at their high school dance.
(d) Heidi takes her friend to lunch.
11. What is Heidi doing in the prologue to Act 2?
(a) Lecturing to her class at Columbia.
(b) Visiting with Scoop and Lisa.
(c) Having coffee with Susan.
(d) Visiting her parents.
12. How does Heidi open her presentation in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) With a comical description of a middle-aged man.
(b) With a comical description of her friend Scoop.
(c) With a comical description of a women who does it all.
(d) With a comical description of meeting someone at a bar.
13. How does Heidi practice her feminism in the Prologue to Act 2?
(a) Heidi puts down housewives.
(b) Heidi speaks ill of men.
(c) Heidi watches society and paves the way for her students.
(d) Heidi marches in protest.
14. What song is playing in the background as Act 2, Scene 1 opens?
(b) "Every Breath You Take."
(c) "Sail Away."
(d) "Bette Davis Eyes."
15. What is the topic of the new show that Susan and Denise are developing in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Single women and whether they regret their choices.
(b) Successful women artists.
(c) Starting your own business.
(d) Successful women attorneys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Heidi come to tell good-bye in Act 2, Scene 5?
2. What will Heidi be doing after she moves?
3. What admission does Heidi make at the end of her presentation in Act 2, Scene 4?
4. What event is taking place in Act 2, Scene 1, that brings the friends back together?
5. What disease is discussed in Act 2, Scene 5?
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)