Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year does Act 2, Scene 3 open in?
2. What year does Act 2, Scene 4 take place in?
3. What does Heidi do to comfort her friend during Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Heidi takes her friend to lunch.
(b) Heidi initiates the conversation they shared at their high school dance.
(c) Heidi gets a drink for her friend.
(d) Heidi gives her friend a hug.
4. What is Heidi currently doing during Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Heidi is arguing with Peter.
(b) Teaching at Columbia and putting on art shows.
(c) Heidi is involved with a married man.
(d) Heidi is living with her parents.
5. Who are the other two guests who join Heidi on the show in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Scoop and Peter.
(b) Becky and Susan.
(c) Lisa and Jill.
(d) Susan and Molly.
6. What is Heidi doing in the prologue to Act 2?
(a) Visiting her parents.
(b) Having coffee with Susan.
(c) Visiting with Scoop and Lisa.
(d) Lecturing to her class at Columbia.
7. What is Heidi's lunch partner constantly doing during lunch in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Complaining about their life.
(b) Working the room.
(c) Criticizing Heidi.
(d) Talking about their new lover.
8. How does Scoop portray himself on the news program in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) As a hard-working professional.
(b) As a lazy bum.
(c) As a ladies' man.
(d) As the quintessential family man.
9. What disease is discussed in Act 2, Scene 5?
(d) Heart disease.
10. What happens during the TV interview in Scene 2?
(a) Peter announces he is gay.
(b) Scoop and Peter take over and steal the show.
(c) Scoop shares confidential information.
(d) Heidi runs the interview.
11. What does Heidi prefer that an artist do?
(a) Lose her edge in favor of paint and light.
(b) Display her work in a gallery.
(c) Not paint unless she is talented.
(d) Paint landscape.
12. What kind of talk does Heidi deliver instead in Act 2, Scene 4?
(c) Painfully honest, and at times humorous.
13. What is Susan's next career move in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Executive vice president for a production company in Los Angeles.
(b) Reality TV star.
(c) Attorney general for the state.
(d) State judge.
14. What is Heidi's friend's reaction to her moving?
(a) Heidi's friend is hurt and angry.
(b) Heidi's friend takes her out for dinner.
(c) Heidi's friend is happy for her.
(d) Heidi's friend tries to go with her.
15. Where is Heidi in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Visiting Peter's family.
(b) An interview.
(c) Having dinner with Scoop.
(d) A pediatric hospital unit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Heidi meeting for lunch in Act 2, Scene 3?
2. What does Scoop try to do at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
3. What are Susan's feelings regarding the women's movement in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. What is the topic of Heidi's speech during Act 2, Scene 4?
5. What title did Peter Petrone receive in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)