|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens during the TV interview in Scene 2?
(a) Heidi runs the interview.
(b) Scoop and Peter take over and steal the show.
(c) Peter announces he is gay.
(d) Scoop shares confidential information.
2. Based on her friend's reaction at the end of Act 2, Scene 5, what does Heidi decide to do?
(a) Take her friend with her.
(b) Move to Hawaii.
(c) Postpone leaving indefinitely.
(d) Retire in New York.
3. Where is Heidi in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Having dinner with Scoop.
(b) Visiting Peter's family.
(c) A pediatric hospital unit.
(d) An interview.
4. What is Heidi's lunch partner constantly doing during lunch in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Talking about their new lover.
(b) Complaining about their life.
(c) Working the room.
(d) Criticizing Heidi.
5. What are Heidi's feelings toward other women in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) Heidi feels in constant competition with other women.
(b) Heidi has lost patience with other women's choices.
(c) Heidi feels sorry for other women.
(d) Heidi feels dislike for other women.
6. What does this Prologue to Act 2 foreshadow?
(a) Heidi's marriage.
(b) Heidi's job change.
(c) Heidi ending her relationship with Scoop.
(d) Conclusions Heidi comes to on her journey in the 1980's.
7. How does Heidi open her presentation in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) With a comical description of her friend Scoop.
(b) With a comical description of a middle-aged man.
(c) With a comical description of meeting someone at a bar.
(d) With a comical description of a women who does it all.
8. What does Heidi do to comfort her friend during Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) Heidi gives her friend a hug.
(b) Heidi initiates the conversation they shared at their high school dance.
(c) Heidi gets a drink for her friend.
(d) Heidi takes her friend to lunch.
9. Who is Susan's new assistant in Act 2, Scene 3?
10. Where does Heidi compare herself to other women?
(a) At her art class.
(b) At her exercise class.
(c) At her writing class.
(d) At her music class.
11. What will Heidi be doing after she moves?
(a) Getting married.
(c) Working as a consultant.
(d) Writing a book.
12. What kind of talk was the audience expecting from Heidi in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) One full of school memories.
(b) Persuasive, so they would contribute monetarily.
(c) Nice and polite.
(d) Fist-pounding and lecturing.
13. Who does Heidi come to tell good-bye in Act 2, Scene 5?
14. How does Heidi differentiate the paintings in the prologue of Act 2 as uniquely female?
(a) Women slightly removed, yet watching closely.
(b) The colors are softer.
(c) The primary characters are female in the paintings.
(d) Edges are jagged.
15. What year does Act 2, Scene 3 open in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What song is playing in the background as Act 2, Scene 1 opens?
2. What admission does Heidi make at the end of her presentation in Act 2, Scene 4?
3. What kind of talk does Heidi deliver instead in Act 2, Scene 4?
4. What is the agenda of this lunch between Heidi and her friend in Act 2, Scene 3?
5. How does Scoop portray himself on the news program in Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)