|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Heidi compare herself to other women?
(a) At her writing class.
(b) At her exercise class.
(c) At her music class.
(d) At her art class.
2. What disease is discussed in Act 2, Scene 5?
(d) Heart disease.
3. What is Heidi's friend's reaction to her moving?
(a) Heidi's friend takes her out for dinner.
(b) Heidi's friend is happy for her.
(c) Heidi's friend tries to go with her.
(d) Heidi's friend is hurt and angry.
4. What song is playing in the background as Act 2, Scene 1 opens?
(a) "Every Breath You Take."
(b) "Sail Away."
(d) "Bette Davis Eyes."
5. What is the topic of the new show that Susan and Denise are developing in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Starting your own business.
(b) Single women and whether they regret their choices.
(c) Successful women artists.
(d) Successful women attorneys.
6. Who is Susan's new assistant in Act 2, Scene 3?
7. What year does Act 2, Scene 1 open in ?
8. What hotel is Heidi speaking at in Act 2, Scene 4?
(c) Ritz Carlton.
(d) Plaza Hotel
9. What are Susan's feelings regarding the women's movement in Act 2, Scene 3?
(a) Susan wants to protest.
(b) Susan wants to punish men.
(c) Susan wishes women took it more seriously.
(d) Susan views it as outdated.
10. How does Heidi open her presentation in Act 2, Scene 4?
(a) With a comical description of a women who does it all.
(b) With a comical description of meeting someone at a bar.
(c) With a comical description of her friend Scoop.
(d) With a comical description of a middle-aged man.
11. What is Lisa's sister's occupation?
(b) Career student.
(c) Radio announcer.
(d) Production assistant on a morning show.
12. What is Susan's next career move in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Attorney general for the state.
(b) Reality TV star.
(c) State judge.
(d) Executive vice president for a production company in Los Angeles.
13. How is Heidi feeling toward both men at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
14. How does Scoop portray himself on the news program in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) As a hard-working professional.
(b) As a ladies' man.
(c) As the quintessential family man.
(d) As a lazy bum.
15. What song do Heidi and her friend dance to at the end of Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) "Born to be Wild."
(b) "Ramblin' Man."
(c) The "Shoop Shoop Song."
(d) "When a Man Loves a Woman."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Scoop's magazine?
2. What does Heidi do to comfort her friend during Act 2, Scene 5?
3. In Act 2, Scene 3, how does Heidi differ from her luncheon partner/friend?
4. What organization does Heidi direct during Act 2, Scene 2?
5. What year and season does Act 2, Scene 5 open with?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)