|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event is taking place in Act 2, Scene 1, that brings the friends back together?
(a) Susan's wedding.
(b) Peter's graduation from medical school.
(c) Lisa's baby shower.
(d) Heidi's graduation from graduate school.
2. What title did Peter Petrone receive in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Most handsome doctor in New York.
(b) Best pediatrician in New York under the age of 40.
(c) Most improved medical student.
(d) Most eligible bachelor.
3. Where does Heidi compare herself to other women?
(a) At her writing class.
(b) At her exercise class.
(c) At her art class.
(d) At her music class.
4. Where has Heidi been since Lisa and Scoop's wedding?
(a) In Central America.
(b) Traveling the world.
(d) In Europe.
5. Who are the other two guests who join Heidi on the show in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Lisa and Jill.
(b) Scoop and Peter.
(c) Susan and Molly.
(d) Becky and Susan.
6. What is the name of Scoop's magazine?
(a) Generation X.
(b) The Bomb.
(d) Lovin' Life.
7. What is Heidi doing in the prologue to Act 2?
(a) Lecturing to her class at Columbia.
(b) Visiting with Scoop and Lisa.
(c) Visiting her parents.
(d) Having coffee with Susan.
8. What appears to be Heidi's emotional state in Act 2, Scene 3?
9. What year does Act 2, Scene 3 open in?
10. How does Heidi differentiate the paintings in the prologue of Act 2 as uniquely female?
(a) The primary characters are female in the paintings.
(b) Women slightly removed, yet watching closely.
(c) Edges are jagged.
(d) The colors are softer.
11. What does Heidi say about feminism during this presentation?
(a) That men should participate in the journey.
(b) That feminism is for social equality.
(c) That it is a lost cause.
(d) The point of feminism is that no woman should ever feel stranded.
12. What else is Heidi discontented with in the Prologue to Act 2?
(a) Direction of feminism in pop culture.
(b) Scoop's marriage to Lisa.
(c) Peter's move to San Diego.
(d) Heidi's new romantic interest.
13. What is the name of the morning show that Heidi appears on?
(a) "Hello, New York."
(b) "Good morning, Chicago."
(c) "AM San Diego."
(d) "Early Show New York."
14. What happens during the TV interview in Scene 2?
(a) Heidi runs the interview.
(b) Scoop shares confidential information.
(c) Peter announces he is gay.
(d) Scoop and Peter take over and steal the show.
15. What does Heidi prefer that an artist do?
(a) Lose her edge in favor of paint and light.
(b) Paint landscape.
(c) Not paint unless she is talented.
(d) Display her work in a gallery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decision does Heidi make regarding the new show?
2. What year does Act 2, Scene 4 take place in?
3. What song is playing in the background as Act 2, Scene 1 opens?
4. Where is Heidi in Act 2, Scene 5?
5. What disease is discussed in Act 2, Scene 5?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)