|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In this prologue, what is Heidi's topic addressing?
(b) The Middle Ages.
(c) Great women of art.
(d) Great literature of the 20th century.
2. What does Scoop project that Heidi wishes she had more of?
3. What is Lisa's occupation in Act 1, Scene 5?
(a) A model.
(b) A fashion designer.
(c) A children's book illustrator.
(d) A college professor.
4. What other two characteristics describe Heidi?
(a) Uneducated and unkind.
(b) Angry and lazy.
(c) Prickly and stubborn.
(d) Funny and a feminist.
5. What do Heidi and her new friend she meets at the high school dance do?
(a) Go for a smoke.
(b) Go out for a beer.
(c) Try out the chips and dip.
(d) Joke and pretend to be on a cruise.
6. Who arrives and begins to make fun of Heidi's and Debbie's protest?
7. Scoop is an editor for which newspaper?
(a) Women United.
(b) Brotherhood United.
(c) Los Angeles Times.
(d) Liberated Earth News.
8. In Act I, Scene I, what element is used to convey Heidi's road to feminism?
9. Why is Peter irritated with Heidi in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) She is involved with Scoop.
(b) She hangs out with odd people.
(c) Because she forgot the anniversary of their friendship.
(d) She is protesting the wrong issues.
10. What is Scoop's prediction?
(a) That Heidi will be a university dean.
(b) That he will be an actor.
(c) He will remember that he thought he could fall in love with her.
(d) That he will be president.
11. What year does Act 1, Scene 3 open in?
12. What are the names of the other two women working with Jill to set up for the group meeting in the church basement in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Fran and Becky.
(b) Amy and Sophie.
(c) Debbie and Jennifer.
(d) Scoop and Jim.
13. What does Scoop insist on calling Heidi at his wedding?
14. What song is the dance for "Ladies' Choice?"
(a) "Ladies' Night."
(c) "Love Potion No. 9."
15. What one prediction does Scoop make at the party that involves Heidi?
(a) That they will be president.
(b) That they will teach together.
(c) That they will have six children.
(d) Predicts that one day they will remember that they thought they could fall in love with Heid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Susan been doing with her life as mentioned in Act 1, Scene 5?
2. In what city is Heidi during the Prologue?
3. Three years after the high school dance, who is Heidi campaigning for?
4. What does Debbie not allow Peter to do in Act 1, Scene 4?
5. When Peter complains in Act 1, Scene 4, that he doesn't see Heidi often, what reason does she give?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)