1. In what year does the prologue take place?
2. What does Heidi teach?
3. In this prologue, what is Heidi's topic addressing?
Great women of art.
4. Which of the following painters are specifically mentioned by Heidi in her class?
5. Who does Heidi consider the greatest artist of the 17th century?
6. What population is specifically NOT mentioned in any of Heidi's art history textbooks?
7. In what city is Heidi during the Prologue?
8. Which one of the following artists does Heidi criticize?
Lily Martin Spencer.
This section contains 4,888 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)