|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scoop is an editor for which newspaper?
(a) Liberated Earth News.
(b) Brotherhood United.
(c) Women United.
(d) Los Angeles Times.
2. What is Heidi's profession in Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Heidi is an illustrator.
(b) Heidi is a nanny.
(c) Heidi is a college student.
(d) Heidi is a writer.
3. What does Heidi's friend do during the "Ladies' Choice?"
(a) She asked a boy to dance.
(b) She dances with Heidi.
(c) She goes to the restroom.
(d) She takes a smoke break.
4. What is one wish that Heidi shares with the women's group meeting in the church basement?
(a) Heidi wishes she did not come to the meeting.
(b) The group could be friends forever.
(c) The next generation of women will feel more worthwhile.
(d) That Susan would have kept quiet.
5. What is one thing that Heidi does at the high school dance that might be considered unusual, considering where she was?
(a) She sings karoake.
(b) She dances by herself.
(c) She tries to start The Wave.
(d) She sits down to read.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Heidi's reasoning for sitting a little outside of the group at the women's meeting in the church basement?
2. In Act I, Scene I, what element is used to convey Heidi's road to feminism?
3. In what city is Heidi during the Prologue?
4. What song is the dance for "Ladies' Choice?"
5. What is the first thing that Scoop does to Heidi at this dance?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)