|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Heidi begin her path toward feminism?
(b) As a passive creature, waiting to see what would happen.
(c) Questioning authority.
(d) Diving in with both feet.
2. What song is the dance for "Ladies' Choice?"
(a) "Ladies' Night."
(c) "Love Potion No. 9."
3. Three years after the high school dance, who is Heidi campaigning for?
(a) George Bush.
(b) Eugene McCarthy.
(c) Bill Clinton.
(d) Richard Nixon.
4. Why does Becky question Jill when Jill makes her offer?
(a) Jill has said she wants to take care of herself.
(b) Jill does not have a home.
(c) Jill has a family.
(d) Jill is unemployed.
5. What are the names of the other two women working with Jill to set up for the group meeting in the church basement in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) Scoop and Jim.
(b) Amy and Sophie.
(c) Fran and Becky.
(d) Debbie and Jennifer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scoop ask Heidi to do the evening of the party?
2. The opening scene in Act I, Scene 3 has what song in the background?
3. What is Heidi's reasoning for sitting a little outside of the group at the women's meeting in the church basement?
4. Who helps Heidi to "open up" to the women's group in the church basement?
5. Why does Susan make the decision that she chooses to announce in the church basement?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)