|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing that Heidi does at the high school dance that might be considered unusual, considering where she was?
(a) She sings karoake.
(b) She tries to start The Wave.
(c) She dances by herself.
(d) She sits down to read.
2. Scoop is an editor for which newspaper?
(a) Brotherhood United.
(b) Los Angeles Times.
(c) Women United.
(d) Liberated Earth News.
3. When Heidi arrives at the dance in Act 1, Scene 2, who is singing?
(a) Aretha Franklin.
(b) Pat Benatar.
(c) The Supremes.
(d) Janis Joplin.
4. What kind of cultural influences dominate the high school dance?
(a) To be independent.
(b) To attract and keep a boy.
(c) To be aggressive.
(d) To be assertive.
5. What do Heidi and her new friend she meets at the high school dance do?
(a) Joke and pretend to be on a cruise.
(b) Go for a smoke.
(c) Go out for a beer.
(d) Try out the chips and dip.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Peter irritated with Heidi in Act 1, Scene 4?
2. What song is playing when Heidi and her new friend she meets at the high school dance actually dance?
3. What is the name of Heidi's friend that goes to the dance with her?
4. What song is the dance for "Ladies' Choice?"
5. What reason does Scoop give Heidi for not marrying her?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)