|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What title did Peter Petrone receive in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Most improved medical student.
(b) Most handsome doctor in New York.
(c) Most eligible bachelor.
(d) Best pediatrician in New York under the age of 40.
2. What does Heidi decide to do at the end of the party?
(a) Go home by herself.
(b) Go club-hopping.
(c) Leave with Scoop.
(d) Go see Susan.
3. What is Heidi's high school friend doing in Chicago in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) Attending graduate school in business.
(c) Completing a medical internship.
(d) Attending a conference.
4. What are Heidi and her friend Debbie protesting in Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) The price of groceries.
(b) The policies of President Nixon.
(c) The Age of Napoleon exhibit includes no women artists.
(d) The lack of support for female politicians.
5. What do Heidi and her new friend she meets at the high school dance do?
(a) Try out the chips and dip.
(b) Go out for a beer.
(c) Joke and pretend to be on a cruise.
(d) Go for a smoke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Peter irritated with Heidi in Act 1, Scene 4?
2. What song is playing in the background when Heidi and her friend arrive at the high school dance?
3. What piece of advice does Heidi's friend give her at their high school dance?
4. What relationship is Heidi to Peter, according to Scoop?
5. What does Scoop do at the end of Act 1, Scene 5?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)