1. What is the relationship between Tesman and Julle in the play, HEDDA GABLER?
Nephew and aunt.
2. In Act 1, what is the role of Berte in the household?
3. What is the profession of Jorgen Tesman?
Academic researcher and aspiring professor.
4. What did Julle buy in honor of Hedda?
5. Which are the most appropriate words to describe Hedda in the first act?
Particular and demanding.
6. What was Hedda's life like before she married?
She was the popular daughter of a general.
7. From where are Tesman and Hedda returning?
This section contains 6,214 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)