|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument makes its first appearance in Act 1 of Hedda Gabler?
(a) A violin.
(b) A piano.
(c) A flute.
(d) A harp.
2. Why is Mrs Elvsted uneasy talking about her home life?
(a) Because her husband is unfaithful.
(b) Because she knows Hedda is unhappy.
(c) Because her husband is an old flame of Hedda's.
(d) Because she has just left her husband.
3. From their conversation, what can one infer about Brack and Hedda in Act 2?
(a) Hedda rejected Brack as a suitor.
(b) They are both uncomfortable being alone with the other.
(c) They have been lovers.
(d) They are already friends.
4. Who does Tesman invite over to their house for evening in Act 1 of HEDDA GABLER?
(a) Mrs Elvsted.
(b) Ejlert Lovborg.
5. Who embroidered Tesman's slippers?
(b) His Aunt Rina.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing that Hedda says she has an aptitude for?
2. What two events does Tesman accidentally schedule for the same time?
3. What does Tesman thank Brack for when Brack arrives at the house for the first time in Act 1?
4. What does Tesman bring home with him in the second act of HEDDA GABLER?
5. What does Tesman ask of Hedda in Act 1 of HEDDA GABLER?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)