|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Mrs Elvsted's marriage?
(a) Abusive and horrible.
(b) Comfortable and satisfactory.
(c) Passionate and unwise.
(d) Loveless and convenient.
2. What are people suggesting when they note Hedda has "filled out" during her travels?
(a) That she doesn't love her husband.
(b) That she lives a life of leisure.
(c) That she is pregnant.
(d) That she is letting herself go.
3. What does Tesman focus on when he talks about the future?
(a) Raising a family.
(b) Spending time with his wife.
(c) Making a fortune.
(d) His career.
4. When Tesman and Brack first invite Lovborg to Brack's party, what does Lovborg do?
(a) Warmly accept as a way to regain old ties.
(b) Agree to stay with Hedda when she asks him to.
(d) Cautiously agree to go.
5. What did Tesman tell Brack about Tesman and Hedda's trip?
(a) Hedda had a very good time.
(b) It was long and difficult.
(c) They missed their home terribly.
(d) They spent every moment together.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Lovborg write his book?
2. What are Brack's views on his own marriage prospects?
3. What is Lovborg going to do for Tesman?
4. How does Hedda feel about the house she lives in?
5. Who is the bouquet of flowers from?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)