|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hedda complain about just after greeting Julle?
(a) How long it has been since they've met.
(b) The difficulty with servants.
(c) Having nothing to do.
(d) An open window.
2. To whom does Hedda not speak in Act 1 of HEDDA GABLER?
3. Why are people concerned about Rina?
(a) She recently offended an important man.
(b) She is missing.
(c) She is about to have a child.
(d) She is elderly and bedridden.
4. What is the book Tesman is working on about?
(a) Domestic crafts of Brabant in the Middle Ages.
(b) Cultural norms of the modern age.
(c) The role of religion in shaping the future.
(d) The importance of family in society.
5. What does Mrs Elvsted ask of Tesman in Act 1 of Hedda Gabler?
(a) To let Lovborg have the professorship.
(b) To continue Lovborg's work.
(c) To be kind to Lovborg and keep a watchful eye on him.
(d) To let her know what he thinks of Lovborg's book.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, who are the two people expected to be visiting the Tesman home in the evening?
2. Which of the following best characterizes Hedda's feelings towards Mrs Elvsted?
3. What are Mrs Elvsted's plans for the future?
4. What does Tesman bring home with him in the second act of HEDDA GABLER?
5. When did Lovborg write his book?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)