|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hedda confess to Brack regarding her feelings toward Tesman?
(a) She can't understand why she doesn't love him.
(b) She adores him.
(c) She admires him greatly and will grow to love him.
(d) She has never loved him.
2. What is the one thing that Hedda says she has an aptitude for?
(a) To bore herself.
(b) To be a wife.
(c) To dance and be merry.
(d) Light conversation.
3. What does Hedda threaten to do to Berte in Act 1 of Hedda Gabler?
(a) Cut her hair off.
(b) Send her to care for Rina.
(c) Visit her every day.
(d) Dismiss her.
4. Which of the following best characterizes Mrs Elvsted's feelings regarding Lovborg?
(a) Fearful, thwarted, and rancorous.
(b) Proud, sure, and boastful.
(c) Skeptical and cautious.
(d) Protective, worried, and adoring.
5. How does Hedda feel about the possibility of motherhood?
(a) She can't wait to hear children's voices in the house.
(b) She has no leaning toward such responsibilities.
(c) She doesn't think she is capable of bearing children.
(d) She looks forward to it to keep her occupied.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best characterizes Tesman's feeling towards Julle?
2. What kind of friends were Mrs Elvsted and Hedda in school?
3. Why are people concerned about Rina?
4. Who does Tesman invite over to their house for evening in Act 1 of HEDDA GABLER?
5. How does Hedda feel about the house she lives in?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)