|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, who are the two people expected to be visiting the Tesman home in the evening?
(a) Mrs Elvsted and Lovborg.
(b) Julle and Mrs Elvsted.
(c) Lovborg and Brack.
(d) Berte and Lovborg.
2. Which of the following best characterizes Hedda's view of her marriage at the end of Act 1?
(a) Exciting and adventurous.
(b) A disappointment and boring.
(c) Comfortable and supportive.
(d) Unimportant and temporary.
3. To whom does Hedda not speak in Act 1 of HEDDA GABLER?
4. What is the one thing that Hedda says she has an aptitude for?
(a) To be a wife.
(b) To dance and be merry.
(c) To bore herself.
(d) Light conversation.
5. Who are the first two characters to appear in Act 1 of Hedda Gabler?
(a) Jorgen and Hedda.
(b) Julle and Berte.
(c) Julle and Tesman.
(d) Tesman and Berte.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the professorship so important to Tesman?
2. Which of the following best compares the nature of Tesman's book to the nature of Lovborg's book?
3. What does Lovborg want Tesman to see?
4. What is Lovborg going to do for Tesman?
5. What does Julle do as soon as she enters the room in the beginning of the first act?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)