Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lovborg going to do for Tesman?
(a) Stay with Hedda so Tesman can leave for Brack's party.
(b) Recommend Tesman for another post if Lovborg is rewarded the professorship.
(c) Help him with his book.
(d) Wait until Tesman has the professorship before publishing his book.
2. What item in Hedda and Tesman's house has been moved out of view in the beginning of Act 2 of HEDDA GABLER?
(a) The pistols.
(b) Hedda's piano.
(c) The bouquet of flowers.
(d) The picture of Rina.
3. What is the relationship between Tesman and Julle in the play, HEDDA GABLER?
(a) Brother and sister.
(b) Nephew and aunt.
(c) Close friends.
4. Which of the following best describes Mrs Elvsted's marriage?
(a) Passionate and unwise.
(b) Comfortable and satisfactory.
(c) Loveless and convenient.
(d) Abusive and horrible.
5. What does Mrs Elvsted tell Hedda that Lovborg has done for her specifically because he knew she wanted it?
(a) Returns to town.
(b) Writes a book.
(c) Gives up his dissolute ways.
(d) Seperates her from her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best characterizes Hedda's feelings towards Mrs Elvsted?
2. At the end of Act 2, what does Hedda confess to Mrs Elvsted that she wants out of the whole situation?
3. What does Mrs Elvsted ask of Tesman in Act 1 of Hedda Gabler?
4. Which of the following best characterizes Mrs Elvsted's feelings regarding Lovborg?
5. In Act 1, what is the role of Berte in the household?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)