|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How might Dave and Bubba's relationship be characterized?
(a) Close friends.
(d) Complex and subtle.
2. Who is Minos Dautrieve?
(a) The police chief.
(b) A drug enforcement agency agent.
(c) Annie's supervisor.
(d) Robin's pimp.
3. What are Dave and Annie doing?
(a) In a sailing competition.
(b) Collecting oysters.
(c) Fishing and shrimping.
(d) Scuba diving.
4. What sport does Dautrieve play in college?
5. What does Dave do when he returns home?
(a) Plays with Alafair.
(b) Meets with Dautrieve.
(c) Fights with Annie.
(d) Meets with his New Orleans detective friend.
6. What does Dautrieve suggest to Dave?
(a) That Dave and Annie are hiding something.
(b) That Dave is in over his head.
(c) That the DEA and Immigration and Naturalization Service are aware of the plane crash.
(d) That the DEA has a stoolie.
7. For whom is Johnny Dartez working?
(a) Bob Rocker.
(b) Rocky Martinez.
(c) Bubba Rocque.
(d) Bubba Martinez.
8. What does Dave worry about for Robin?
(a) That she will relate to Toots any contact she has with Dave.
(b) That she'll lose her job.
(c) Her safety.
(d) That she will disappear before he can question her again.
9. Why does Jerry rat on Robin?
(a) He is tortured.
(b) He suspects she is partly responsible for his brother's death.
(c) For money.
(d) She rejects his advances.
10. How many people does Monroe tell Dave were on the plane?
11. What do Dave and Annie explain to their new daughter?
(a) That her mother will be gone for a while.
(b) That her father will be coming for her soon.
(c) That her mother has died.
(d) That she will be put up for adoption.
12. What does Alafair say about her upbringing?
(a) It was priviledged compared to most children in her country.
(b) It is poor but her mother loved her.
(c) She does not remember much.
(d) It is brutal growing up in war-torn Central America.
13. Why does Dave decide to give up pursuit of any further investigation into the plane crash incident?
(a) He does not give up pursuit.
(b) To protect Annie and their new daughter.
(c) Because Annie requests it of him.
(d) To pursue his new business.
14. Upon whom does Dave reflect while at church?
(a) The way to find out more about their new daughter.
(b) A local leader of organized crime and shady business.
(c) The gift from God of a daughter.
(d) The quirkiness of fate.
15. How many passengers are in the plane?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the aircraft?
2. What does Annie do as Dave moves the boat?
3. What does Dave spy in the plane?
4. What does Dautrieve ask of David?
5. What language does the girl speak?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)