|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dave ask for assistance?
(a) To learn how to adopt this new daughter legally.
(b) To spirit his new daughter out of the country.
(c) To learn Spanish.
(d) To hold a family conversation.
2. Who did Claudette once date?
(a) Dave's brother.
(b) No one Dave knows.
(d) Dave's cousin.
3. Of what does the tattoo remind Dave?
(b) A tattoo he saw on an NBC special.
(c) A picture he saw in a police blotter.
(d) Something from his wartime days.
4. For whom is Johnny Dartez working?
(a) Bubba Rocque.
(b) Rocky Martinez.
(c) Bubba Martinez.
(d) Bob Rocker.
5. What does Jerry deny?
(a) Knowing Keats is involved or anything about Romero.
(b) Knowing anything would happen to Robin.
(c) Talking to Toots.
(d) Giving Robin's actual name.
6. What does Batist want when he calls Dave?
(b) To borrow some money.
(c) The next week off.
(d) The upcoming weekend off.
7. What does Dautrieve tell Dave about Eddie Keats?
(a) That Keats served ten years for a brutal beating of his girlfriend.
(b) That Keats owns a few rundown bars.
(c) That Keats has served time twice for attempted murder.
(d) That Keats is related to one of the most influential mafia bosses in the area.
8. What is the man's name?
9. What does Bubba say about Dave's beating?
(a) He is not surprised given who is involved with the plane crash.
(b) He says he had to order the beating or he would have been beaten also.
(c) He says Dave deserves the beating for not minding his own business.
(d) He had nothing to do with it.
10. Who is Melancon?
(a) The pilot of the plane.
(b) The man with the Dragon tattoo.
(c) The girl's uncle.
(d) The man with the snake tattoo.
11. How many people does Monroe tell Dave were on the plane?
12. Why is Dave admitted to the hospital?
(a) To do a CAT scan on his head.
(b) He is not admitted, just treated.
(c) To recover from his beating.
(d) To observe him for internal injuries.
13. Who is Minos Dautrieve?
(a) Annie's supervisor.
(b) Robin's pimp.
(c) The police chief.
(d) A drug enforcement agency agent.
14. How many men are in the car?
15. What does the DEA know about the INS' involvement in this case?
(a) That the INS has been watching these people for months.
(c) That the INS had an agent on board the plane that crashes.
(d) That the INS suspects a ring of immigrant smugglers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave surmise about the occupants of the plane?
2. In what war did Dave serve?
3. What happens when Dave turns his back on a man he is helping?
4. About what does Dave question Robin?
5. How does Dave seem to feel among the underworld elements of his city?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)