|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dave ask for assistance?
(a) To learn Spanish.
(b) To spirit his new daughter out of the country.
(c) To hold a family conversation.
(d) To learn how to adopt this new daughter legally.
2. How many passengers are in the plane?
3. What do Dave and Annie explain to their new daughter?
(a) That she will be put up for adoption.
(b) That her mother will be gone for a while.
(c) That her father will be coming for her soon.
(d) That her mother has died.
4. Who is Eddie Keats?
(a) An INS agent.
(b) A New Orleans detective.
(c) Dautrieve's partner.
(d) Probably one of the men watching Dave's house.
5. What does their new daughter do at the church?
(a) Lights a candle.
(b) Plays the organ.
(c) Talks to a nun.
(d) Talks to a priest.
6. Where has a man run a boat aground?
(a) Up on some rocks in an inlet.
(b) On a sandbar in the Gulf.
(c) No where.
(d) In the bayou.
7. Who did Claudette once date?
(b) Dave's brother.
(c) Dave's cousin.
(d) No one Dave knows.
8. What does Dave spy in the plane?
(a) A M-16.
(b) An AK-47.
(c) A bale of marijuana.
(d) A young girl.
9. Where do Dave and Annie take the girl?
(a) To their best friend.
(b) To the hospital.
(d) To the Social services.
10. What does Annie beg of Dave?
(a) To leave the situation alone.
(b) To go to the FBI.
(c) To re-join the police force so he can legally pursue the men.
(d) To take her and Alafair out of the country for a while.
11. Why does Dave decide to give up pursuit of any further investigation into the plane crash incident?
(a) To protect Annie and their new daughter.
(b) To pursue his new business.
(c) He does not give up pursuit.
(d) Because Annie requests it of him.
12. What is parked down the street from Dave and Annie's house?
(a) A black Corvette.
(b) A silver Eldorado.
(c) A white van.
(d) A white Corvette.
13. Why is Dave admitted to the hospital?
(a) To recover from his beating.
(b) To observe him for internal injuries.
(c) He is not admitted, just treated.
(d) To do a CAT scan on his head.
14. What does Dave do when he returns home?
(a) Plays with Alafair.
(b) Fights with Annie.
(c) Meets with Dautrieve.
(d) Meets with his New Orleans detective friend.
15. Why does Dave rough up Jerry?
(a) To intimidate Jerry into keeping quiet.
(b) Because Dave dislikes Jerry.
(c) Dave thinks Jerry is responsible for Robin's being hurt.
(d) To get information.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what war did Dave serve?
2. What does Dave surmise about the occupants of the plane?
3. Who does Dave ask to keep an eye on Annie and the house?
4. What does Dave don?
5. What is the man's name?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)