|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dautrieve tell Dave about Eddie Keats?
(a) That Keats is related to one of the most influential mafia bosses in the area.
(b) That Keats has served time twice for attempted murder.
(c) That Keats served ten years for a brutal beating of his girlfriend.
(d) That Keats owns a few rundown bars.
2. Why does Dave rough up Jerry?
(a) To intimidate Jerry into keeping quiet.
(b) Because Dave dislikes Jerry.
(c) To get information.
(d) Dave thinks Jerry is responsible for Robin's being hurt.
3. How does Dave's employment end with the police department?
(a) With a violent shootout.
(b) He is laid off with a reduction in force.
(c) He retires after 35 years of service.
(d) He is indicted for graft.
4. In what does Bubba usually not engage?
(b) Horse racing.
(c) Contract murder.
(d) Leisurely activities.
5. For whom does Keats occasionally work?
(d) The DEA.
6. What does Dave decide to do?
(a) Follow the men.
(b) Investigate further.
(c) Call the police.
(d) Ignore the whole situation.
7. Who does Dave ask to keep an eye on Annie and the house?
(c) The DEA.
(d) The local police.
8. What do Dave and Annie explain to their new daughter?
(a) That her mother will be gone for a while.
(b) That she will be put up for adoption.
(c) That her mother has died.
(d) That her father will be coming for her soon.
9. Why is Dave admitted to the hospital?
(a) To observe him for internal injuries.
(b) To do a CAT scan on his head.
(c) To recover from his beating.
(d) He is not admitted, just treated.
10. Who did Claudette once date?
(a) Dave's cousin.
(c) No one Dave knows.
(d) Dave's brother.
11. What does Dautrieve suggest to Dave?
(a) That Dave and Annie are hiding something.
(b) That the DEA has a stoolie.
(c) That the DEA and Immigration and Naturalization Service are aware of the plane crash.
(d) That Dave is in over his head.
12. Where do Dave and Annie take the girl?
(a) To the Social services.
(c) To the hospital.
(d) To their best friend.
13. How is Robin punished?
(a) She is fired.
(b) Her fingers are broken.
(c) She is punched in the face.
(d) She is docked her pay for a week.
14. Of what heritage is Dave's father?
15. In what war did Dave serve?
(d) Desert Storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people does Monroe tell Dave were on the plane?
2. What does the DEA know about the INS' involvement in this case?
3. What happens as Toots forces Dave's face into the ground?
4. Of what origin do the adult females seem to be?
5. What happens to Jerry years earlier?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)