|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jerry deny?
(a) Knowing Keats is involved or anything about Romero.
(b) Knowing anything would happen to Robin.
(c) Talking to Toots.
(d) Giving Robin's actual name.
2. How do Bubba and Dave deal with their respective professional activities?
(a) Discuss them openly.
(b) Ignore them.
(c) Compartmentalize them.
(d) Agree to disagree.
3. What do Dave and Annie explain to their new daughter?
(a) That her mother has died.
(b) That she will be put up for adoption.
(c) That her father will be coming for her soon.
(d) That her mother will be gone for a while.
4. In what does Bubba usually not engage?
(a) Contract murder.
(b) Horse racing.
(c) Leisurely activities.
5. Who is Melancon?
(a) The pilot of the plane.
(b) The man with the Dragon tattoo.
(c) The girl's uncle.
(d) The man with the snake tattoo.
6. What does Alafair say about her upbringing?
(a) It is brutal growing up in war-torn Central America.
(b) It is poor but her mother loved her.
(c) It was priviledged compared to most children in her country.
(d) She does not remember much.
7. To whom does Dave hand the girl?
(a) One of the Coast Guard members.
(b) One of the female passengers.
(c) One of the male passengers.
8. What does Dautrieve think Dave's best course of action is?
(b) Finding who planted the explosions on the plane.
(c) Following the money trail.
(d) Moving to another state with their new adopted daughter.
9. What does the DEA know about the INS' involvement in this case?
(a) That the INS has been watching these people for months.
(b) That the INS had an agent on board the plane that crashes.
(c) That the INS suspects a ring of immigrant smugglers.
10. From whom does Dave obtain assistance?
(a) Dave's former nannie.
(b) An old friend of Annie's.
(c) The child welfare.
(d) A Spanish-speaking acquaintance.
11. From where is Annie?
(b) North Dakota.
12. What is the man's name?
13. Where does Dave go after talking with Batist?
(a) To talk with a DEA agent.
(b) To see his detective friend.
(c) To take Annie and Alafair to his mother's house in Tupelo.
(d) To help a stranger with his boat.
14. Of what heritage is Dave's father?
15. What does their new daughter do at the church?
(a) Talks to a nun.
(b) Plays the organ.
(c) Lights a candle.
(d) Talks to a priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bubba say about Dave's beating?
2. Who does Dave suspect his assailant is?
3. How many people does Monroe tell Dave were on the plane?
4. Where do Dave and Annie take the girl?
5. How many passengers are in the plane?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)