|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the DEA know about the INS' involvement in this case?
(a) That the INS has been watching these people for months.
(b) That the INS suspects a ring of immigrant smugglers.
(c) That the INS had an agent on board the plane that crashes.
2. What label does Dave give Annie?
(b) Dumb blond.
(c) Good Catholic girl.
(d) Seven Days Heavenist.
3. What is Annie doing on the boat when Dave spots a plane?
(a) Making lunch.
(b) Reeling in a fish.
(c) Changing the oil on the engine.
(d) Cooking breakfast.
4. What does Dave surmise about the occupants of the plane?
(a) None are older than about 25.
(b) They are all related.
(c) They must be illegal immigrants.
(d) They are very wealthy.
5. Why does Dave ask for assistance?
(a) To hold a family conversation.
(b) To learn Spanish.
(c) To spirit his new daughter out of the country.
(d) To learn how to adopt this new daughter legally.
6. What does Dave arrange for Robin?
(a) A job in Florida.
(b) The witness protection program.
(c) A safe house in Colorado.
(d) A safe house in Canada.
7. How many people does Monroe tell Dave were on the plane?
8. Who did Claudette once date?
(a) No one Dave knows.
(b) Dave's cousin.
(d) Dave's brother.
9. Who is Jerry Falgout?
(a) Annie's brother.
(b) Dave's friend on the police force.
(c) One of the men in the vehicle that was parked down the street.
(d) The barkeeper.
10. Where does Dave go after talking with Batist?
(a) To take Annie and Alafair to his mother's house in Tupelo.
(b) To help a stranger with his boat.
(c) To talk with a DEA agent.
(d) To see his detective friend.
11. How many men are in the car?
12. Who is Minos Dautrieve?
(a) A drug enforcement agency agent.
(b) Annie's supervisor.
(c) Robin's pimp.
(d) The police chief.
13. How long have Dave and Annie been married?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 25 years.
14. Why do Annie and Dave go to the Catholic church?
(a) To help Susan find closure.
(b) To help Alafair find closure.
(c) To help Alice find closure.
(d) To adopt the girl according to church canon.
15. What does Bubba say about Dave's beating?
(a) He says Dave deserves the beating for not minding his own business.
(b) He had nothing to do with it.
(c) He says he had to order the beating or he would have been beaten also.
(d) He is not surprised given who is involved with the plane crash.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annie do as Dave moves the boat?
2. Who is Melancon?
3. What happens to the aircraft?
4. Who does Dave ask to keep an eye on Annie and the house?
5. Of what does the tattoo remind Dave?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)