|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Minos Dautrieve?
(a) A drug enforcement agency agent.
(b) The police chief.
(c) Robin's pimp.
(d) Annie's supervisor.
2. Where does Dave go after talking with Batist?
(a) To see his detective friend.
(b) To take Annie and Alafair to his mother's house in Tupelo.
(c) To help a stranger with his boat.
(d) To talk with a DEA agent.
3. How many people does Monroe tell Dave were on the plane?
4. What does Dautrieve suggest to Dave?
(a) That Dave and Annie are hiding something.
(b) That Dave is in over his head.
(c) That the DEA has a stoolie.
(d) That the DEA and Immigration and Naturalization Service are aware of the plane crash.
5. How many passengers are in the plane?
6. Why does Jerry rat on Robin?
(a) For money.
(b) He is tortured.
(c) She rejects his advances.
(d) He suspects she is partly responsible for his brother's death.
7. Who is Jerry Falgout?
(a) One of the men in the vehicle that was parked down the street.
(b) Annie's brother.
(c) Dave's friend on the police force.
(d) The barkeeper.
8. How long have Dave and Annie been married?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 15 years.
9. In what does Bubba usually not engage?
(a) Leisurely activities.
(b) Horse racing.
(d) Contract murder.
10. In whom was Robin once interested?
11. What does David do when he sees the car?
(a) Calls the police.
(b) Approaches the car.
(c) Gets his gun.
(d) Leaves out the back door.
12. What does Dave surmise about the occupants of the plane?
(a) None are older than about 25.
(b) They must be illegal immigrants.
(c) They are all related.
(d) They are very wealthy.
13. From where is Annie?
(a) North Dakota.
14. What is the tattoo on one man's chest?
(a) A grey whale.
(b) A green and red dragon.
(c) A green and red snake.
(d) A rattlesnake.
15. What do Dave and Annie claim?
(a) That the girl is their daughter.
(b) That they are babysitting the girl.
(c) That they found the girl.
(d) That the girl is their niece.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what police department did Dave used to work?
2. Who is Monroe?
3. From whom does Dave obtain assistance?
4. What does Dave spy in the plane?
5. About what does Dave question Robin?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)