|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where is Annie?
(a) North Dakota.
2. What happens to Jerry years earlier?
(a) He disappears for years.
(b) He immigrated from Russia.
(c) He is arrested.
(d) He was shot by a burglar.
3. How long have Dave and Annie been married?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 25 years.
4. What do Dave and Annie explain to their new daughter?
(a) That her mother has died.
(b) That she will be put up for adoption.
(c) That her father will be coming for her soon.
(d) That her mother will be gone for a while.
5. With what police department did Dave used to work?
(a) Baton Rouge.
(b) New Orleans.
6. What does Bubba say about Dave's beating?
(a) He says Dave deserves the beating for not minding his own business.
(b) He says he had to order the beating or he would have been beaten also.
(c) He is not surprised given who is involved with the plane crash.
(d) He had nothing to do with it.
7. What does Jerry deny?
(a) Knowing anything would happen to Robin.
(b) Talking to Toots.
(c) Knowing Keats is involved or anything about Romero.
(d) Giving Robin's actual name.
8. What does the DEA know about the INS' involvement in this case?
(b) That the INS had an agent on board the plane that crashes.
(c) That the INS suspects a ring of immigrant smugglers.
(d) That the INS has been watching these people for months.
9. What does Dave worry about for Robin?
(a) That she will relate to Toots any contact she has with Dave.
(b) That she will disappear before he can question her again.
(c) Her safety.
(d) That she'll lose her job.
10. Who is Monroe?
(a) Dave's brother.
(b) The neighbor.
(c) A government official.
(d) Annie's brother-in-law.
11. What is parked down the street from Dave and Annie's house?
(a) A white Corvette.
(b) A white van.
(c) A black Corvette.
(d) A silver Eldorado.
12. Why does Dave decide to give up pursuit of any further investigation into the plane crash incident?
(a) To pursue his new business.
(b) Because Annie requests it of him.
(c) To protect Annie and their new daughter.
(d) He does not give up pursuit.
13. In whom was Robin once interested?
14. What does Dave surmise about the occupants of the plane?
(a) None are older than about 25.
(b) They must be illegal immigrants.
(c) They are very wealthy.
(d) They are all related.
15. In what does Bubba usually not engage?
(a) Horse racing.
(b) Contract murder.
(d) Leisurely activities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Coast Guard divers find on the plane?
2. What is the man's name?
3. Where do Dave and Annie take the girl?
4. What does Batist want when he calls Dave?
5. What is the tattoo on one man's chest?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)