|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave think causes the plane to crash?
(a) Pilot error.
(b) They ran out of fuel.
(c) An explosion.
(d) The pilot dies of a heart attack.
2. Who did Claudette once date?
(a) Dave's brother.
(b) Dave's cousin.
(c) No one Dave knows.
3. Why does Dave decide to give up pursuit of any further investigation into the plane crash incident?
(a) To pursue his new business.
(b) To protect Annie and their new daughter.
(c) He does not give up pursuit.
(d) Because Annie requests it of him.
4. How long have Dave and Annie been married?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 25 years.
5. From where is Annie?
(d) North Dakota.
6. What does Dave surmise about the occupants of the plane?
(a) They are very wealthy.
(b) They must be illegal immigrants.
(c) None are older than about 25.
(d) They are all related.
7. What happens as Toots forces Dave's face into the ground?
(a) Another man tells Dave to mind his own business.
(b) Dave breaks a couple teeth.
(c) Dave manages to flip the man over into the water.
(d) Batist hits the man from behind.
8. In what war did Dave serve?
(a) Desert Storm.
9. What does Annie tell Dave to do?
(a) Follow the men.
(b) Threaten the men.
(c) Take no further interest in the situation.
(d) Call his buddy on the police force.
10. What sport does Dautrieve play in college?
11. With what police department did Dave used to work?
(a) New Orleans.
(c) Baton Rouge.
12. What does Bubba say about Dave's beating?
(a) He had nothing to do with it.
(b) He says he had to order the beating or he would have been beaten also.
(c) He is not surprised given who is involved with the plane crash.
(d) He says Dave deserves the beating for not minding his own business.
13. Of what does the tattoo remind Dave?
(a) A picture he saw in a police blotter.
(b) Something from his wartime days.
(d) A tattoo he saw on an NBC special.
14. What language does the girl speak?
(a) English and a smathering of German.
(c) English and Spanish.
(d) German and a smathering of English.
15. In what does Bubba usually not engage?
(b) Contract murder.
(c) Leisurely activities.
(d) Horse racing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jerry rat on Robin?
2. How many people does Monroe tell Dave were on the plane?
3. What does Dautrieve ask of David?
4. Why do Annie and Dave go to the Catholic church?
5. What does Annie do as Dave moves the boat?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)