|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where is Annie?
(a) North Dakota.
2. Why is Dave admitted to the hospital?
(a) To observe him for internal injuries.
(b) To recover from his beating.
(c) To do a CAT scan on his head.
(d) He is not admitted, just treated.
3. What does Dave conclude about the local sheriff?
(a) He does not believe Dave.
(b) He is in with Toots.
(c) He is taking bribes.
(d) He has no intention of doing anything about the beating.
4. What does Dave spy in the plane?
(a) A M-16.
(b) An AK-47.
(c) A bale of marijuana.
(d) A young girl.
5. What does Dave arrange for Robin?
(a) A safe house in Canada.
(b) A safe house in Colorado.
(c) A job in Florida.
(d) The witness protection program.
6. Who does Dave ask to keep an eye on Annie and the house?
(a) The local police.
(d) The DEA.
7. What are Dave and Annie doing?
(a) In a sailing competition.
(b) Fishing and shrimping.
(c) Collecting oysters.
(d) Scuba diving.
8. What happens as Toots forces Dave's face into the ground?
(a) Dave manages to flip the man over into the water.
(b) Batist hits the man from behind.
(c) Dave breaks a couple teeth.
(d) Another man tells Dave to mind his own business.
9. With what police department did Dave used to work?
(a) Baton Rouge.
(d) New Orleans.
10. What sport does Dautrieve play in college?
11. Who is Minos Dautrieve?
(a) The police chief.
(b) A drug enforcement agency agent.
(c) Annie's supervisor.
(d) Robin's pimp.
12. Where has a man run a boat aground?
(a) Up on some rocks in an inlet.
(b) No where.
(c) On a sandbar in the Gulf.
(d) In the bayou.
13. About what does Dave question Robin?
(a) If Jerry is treating her well.
(b) Why she is no longer speaking to Annie.
(c) The identity of the man found dead on the plane.
(d) Where she gets her drugs.
14. How long have Dave and Annie been married?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 3 years.
15. Who is Jerry Falgout?
(a) One of the men in the vehicle that was parked down the street.
(b) Dave's friend on the police force.
(c) Annie's brother.
(d) The barkeeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the DEA know about the INS' involvement in this case?
2. How is Robin punished?
3. How might Dave and Bubba's relationship be characterized?
4. Who did Claudette once date?
5. How do Bubba and Dave deal with their respective professional activities?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)