|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Robin punished?
(a) She is docked her pay for a week.
(b) Her fingers are broken.
(c) She is fired.
(d) She is punched in the face.
2. What does Dave think causes the plane to crash?
(a) The pilot dies of a heart attack.
(b) Pilot error.
(c) They ran out of fuel.
(d) An explosion.
3. How many men are in the car?
4. Who is Alafair?
(a) Dave's great aunt.
(b) Dave's grandmother's maiden name.
(c) The name Dave and Annie name their new daughter.
(d) A dog Dave used to have.
5. What does Annie do as Dave moves the boat?
(a) Calls the Coast Guard.
(b) Gets out the first aid kit.
(c) Waves a flag to greet the plane's occupants.
(d) Gets a gaffing hook to grab the package.
6. In whom was Robin once interested?
7. How many people does Monroe tell Dave were on the plane?
8. How many passengers are in the plane?
9. Who did Claudette once date?
(a) Dave's brother.
(b) No one Dave knows.
(c) Dave's cousin.
10. Upon whom does Dave reflect while at church?
(a) The way to find out more about their new daughter.
(b) The gift from God of a daughter.
(c) A local leader of organized crime and shady business.
(d) The quirkiness of fate.
11. How long have Dave and Annie been married?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 15 years.
12. How does Dave seem to feel among the underworld elements of his city?
13. How do Bubba and Dave deal with their respective professional activities?
(a) Compartmentalize them.
(b) Ignore them.
(c) Discuss them openly.
(d) Agree to disagree.
14. In what war did Dave serve?
(d) Desert Storm.
15. Who is Monroe?
(a) A government official.
(b) The neighbor.
(c) Dave's brother.
(d) Annie's brother-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom is Johnny Dartez working?
2. What sport does Dautrieve play in college?
3. For whom does Keats occasionally work?
4. What label does Dave give Annie?
5. What does Dave do when he returns home?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)