|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In whom was Robin once interested?
2. Who is Alafair?
(a) The name Dave and Annie name their new daughter.
(b) A dog Dave used to have.
(c) Dave's grandmother's maiden name.
(d) Dave's great aunt.
3. How do Bubba and Dave deal with their respective professional activities?
(a) Ignore them.
(b) Compartmentalize them.
(c) Agree to disagree.
(d) Discuss them openly.
4. Who is Jerry Falgout?
(a) The barkeeper.
(b) Annie's brother.
(c) Dave's friend on the police force.
(d) One of the men in the vehicle that was parked down the street.
5. Who is Eddie Keats?
(a) Probably one of the men watching Dave's house.
(b) A New Orleans detective.
(c) Dautrieve's partner.
(d) An INS agent.
6. What happens to the aircraft?
(a) It flies off into the West.
(b) It lands near their boat on its pontoons.
(c) It drops a package and then flies off.
(d) It crashes into the water, flips over, and sinks near their location.
7. What does Dave arrange for Robin?
(a) A safe house in Canada.
(b) A job in Florida.
(c) The witness protection program.
(d) A safe house in Colorado.
8. To whom does Dave hand the girl?
(b) One of the female passengers.
(c) One of the Coast Guard members.
(d) One of the male passengers.
9. How could Dave and Annie's relationship be characterized?
(c) Friendly but not real intimate.
10. Why does Dave decide to give up pursuit of any further investigation into the plane crash incident?
(a) He does not give up pursuit.
(b) Because Annie requests it of him.
(c) To protect Annie and their new daughter.
(d) To pursue his new business.
11. Where do Dave and Annie take the girl?
(a) To their best friend.
(b) To the Social services.
(d) To the hospital.
12. Of what does the tattoo remind Dave?
(a) Something from his wartime days.
(b) A tattoo he saw on an NBC special.
(c) A picture he saw in a police blotter.
13. For what does Dave rail against law enforcement?
(a) For their uneven enforcement of laws.
(b) For their slow time in responding.
(c) For their secrecy.
(d) For being restrained by the law itself.
14. Why does Dave ask for assistance?
(a) To spirit his new daughter out of the country.
(b) To hold a family conversation.
(c) To learn how to adopt this new daughter legally.
(d) To learn Spanish.
15. Who is Minos Dautrieve?
(a) Annie's supervisor.
(b) A drug enforcement agency agent.
(c) The police chief.
(d) Robin's pimp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has a man run a boat aground?
2. Why does Jerry rat on Robin?
3. How does Dave seem to feel among the underworld elements of his city?
4. About what does Dave question Robin?
5. What happens when Dave turns his back on a man he is helping?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)