|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon whom does Dave reflect while at church?
(a) A local leader of organized crime and shady business.
(b) The gift from God of a daughter.
(c) The quirkiness of fate.
(d) The way to find out more about their new daughter.
2. Why does Dave rough up Jerry?
(a) Because Dave dislikes Jerry.
(b) To intimidate Jerry into keeping quiet.
(c) To get information.
(d) Dave thinks Jerry is responsible for Robin's being hurt.
3. How many passengers are in the plane?
4. What does Dave don?
(a) A life vest.
(b) Scuba equipment.
(c) A flack vest.
(d) His swim suit.
5. With what police department did Dave used to work?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) Baton Rouge.
6. What does Dautrieve think Dave's best course of action is?
(a) Finding who planted the explosions on the plane.
(b) Moving to another state with their new adopted daughter.
(c) Following the money trail.
7. Who did Claudette once date?
(a) Dave's brother.
(c) Dave's cousin.
(d) No one Dave knows.
8. What does Dave surmise about the occupants of the plane?
(a) They are all related.
(b) They must be illegal immigrants.
(c) None are older than about 25.
(d) They are very wealthy.
9. What does Dave worry about for Robin?
(a) That she will disappear before he can question her again.
(b) Her safety.
(c) That she will relate to Toots any contact she has with Dave.
(d) That she'll lose her job.
10. Why were two men who the INS arrested quickly released?
(a) They work for Bubba Rocque.
(b) They were legal immigrants.
(c) They were American citizens.
(d) They agreed to go back to their home country.
11. What does Dave conclude about the local sheriff?
(a) He has no intention of doing anything about the beating.
(b) He is in with Toots.
(c) He is taking bribes.
(d) He does not believe Dave.
12. Who is Melancon?
(a) The girl's uncle.
(b) The pilot of the plane.
(c) The man with the Dragon tattoo.
(d) The man with the snake tattoo.
13. What does their new daughter do at the church?
(a) Talks to a nun.
(b) Lights a candle.
(c) Talks to a priest.
(d) Plays the organ.
14. About what does Dave question Robin?
(a) Where she gets her drugs.
(b) If Jerry is treating her well.
(c) Why she is no longer speaking to Annie.
(d) The identity of the man found dead on the plane.
15. What does Bubba say about Dave's beating?
(a) He says Dave deserves the beating for not minding his own business.
(b) He is not surprised given who is involved with the plane crash.
(c) He had nothing to do with it.
(d) He says he had to order the beating or he would have been beaten also.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dave seem to feel among the underworld elements of his city?
2. How many men are in the car?
3. From whom does Dave obtain assistance?
4. From where is Annie?
5. How might Dave and Bubba's relationship be characterized?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)