|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what heritage is Dave's father?
2. Who is Monroe?
(a) Annie's brother-in-law.
(b) The neighbor.
(c) A government official.
(d) Dave's brother.
3. Why is Dave admitted to the hospital?
(a) He is not admitted, just treated.
(b) To do a CAT scan on his head.
(c) To observe him for internal injuries.
(d) To recover from his beating.
4. For what does Dave rail against law enforcement?
(a) For their secrecy.
(b) For their uneven enforcement of laws.
(c) For their slow time in responding.
(d) For being restrained by the law itself.
5. What does Annie beg of Dave?
(a) To go to the FBI.
(b) To re-join the police force so he can legally pursue the men.
(c) To leave the situation alone.
(d) To take her and Alafair out of the country for a while.
6. Where does Dave go after talking with Batist?
(a) To help a stranger with his boat.
(b) To take Annie and Alafair to his mother's house in Tupelo.
(c) To see his detective friend.
(d) To talk with a DEA agent.
7. Who did Claudette once date?
(a) No one Dave knows.
(c) Dave's cousin.
(d) Dave's brother.
8. About what does Dave question Robin?
(a) Where she gets her drugs.
(b) Why she is no longer speaking to Annie.
(c) The identity of the man found dead on the plane.
(d) If Jerry is treating her well.
9. What does Dautrieve think Dave's best course of action is?
(a) Moving to another state with their new adopted daughter.
(c) Following the money trail.
(d) Finding who planted the explosions on the plane.
10. Who is Melancon?
(a) The man with the snake tattoo.
(b) The pilot of the plane.
(c) The girl's uncle.
(d) The man with the Dragon tattoo.
11. How many passengers are in the plane?
12. From whom does Dave obtain assistance?
(a) Dave's former nannie.
(b) A Spanish-speaking acquaintance.
(c) An old friend of Annie's.
(d) The child welfare.
13. What does Dave surmise about the occupants of the plane?
(a) They are very wealthy.
(b) They are all related.
(c) They must be illegal immigrants.
(d) None are older than about 25.
14. What label does Dave give Annie?
(a) Seven Days Heavenist.
(b) Dumb blond.
(d) Good Catholic girl.
15. In what war did Dave serve?
(d) Desert Storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave worry about for Robin?
2. To whom does Dave hand the girl?
3. Who is Jerry Falgout?
4. What does Dave conclude about the local sheriff?
5. What does Dautrieve ask of David?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)