|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bubba say about Dave's beating?
(a) He is not surprised given who is involved with the plane crash.
(b) He had nothing to do with it.
(c) He says he had to order the beating or he would have been beaten also.
(d) He says Dave deserves the beating for not minding his own business.
2. What does Claudette say about her car?
(a) It has a flat.
(b) It threw a rod.
(c) It won't start.
(d) It is on fire.
3. What does Dave find?
(b) The place is neat and clean.
(c) The place is totally wrecked.
(d) Signs that a murder has taken place.
4. How might Dave and Bubba's relationship be characterized?
(a) Complex and subtle.
(d) Close friends.
5. How long does Dave work as a police officer after Claudette's arrest?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) Several years.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 1 month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave conclude about Bubba?
2. In whom was Robin once interested?
3. Why does Dave go to New Orleans?
4. What does Dave do to some strippers at Keats' bar?
5. Upon whom does Dave call?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)