|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave surmise about the occupants of the plane?
(a) They are all related.
(b) They must be illegal immigrants.
(c) None are older than about 25.
(d) They are very wealthy.
2. Why is Dave admitted to the hospital?
(a) To do a CAT scan on his head.
(b) He is not admitted, just treated.
(c) To recover from his beating.
(d) To observe him for internal injuries.
3. What does Dave start doing?
(a) Working again as a policeman.
(b) Going to AA.
(c) Getting himself in shape so he can be ready when he finds Annie's killers.
(d) Drinking every day.
4. What does Dautrieve suggest to Dave?
(a) That Dave and Annie are hiding something.
(b) That Dave is in over his head.
(c) That the DEA and Immigration and Naturalization Service are aware of the plane crash.
(d) That the DEA has a stoolie.
5. Who is Monroe?
(a) Dave's brother.
(b) The neighbor.
(c) A government official.
(d) Annie's brother-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dave ask for assistance?
2. What occurs in New Iberia a few days after Annie and Dave meet Claudette?
3. How does Dave's employment end with the police department?
4. Where does Dave spot Romero?
5. Why do Annie and Dave go to the Catholic church?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)