|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave start doing?
(a) Going to AA.
(b) Getting himself in shape so he can be ready when he finds Annie's killers.
(c) Drinking every day.
(d) Working again as a policeman.
2. Of what origin do the adult females seem to be?
3. What does Jerry deny?
(a) Giving Robin's actual name.
(b) Talking to Toots.
(c) Knowing Keats is involved or anything about Romero.
(d) Knowing anything would happen to Robin.
4. In what war did Dave serve?
(d) Desert Storm.
5. What does Dave do?
(a) Hires Robin to work at his boat shop.
(b) Tells Alafair she can live with him.
(c) Tells Bubba he does not care.
(d) Goes out right away to the Inlet to help Batist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dautrieve think Dave's best course of action is?
2. What does Dautrieve ask of David?
3. How could Dave and Annie's relationship be characterized?
4. What does Dave conclude about the local sheriff?
5. How does Claudette act when the police start to take her away?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)