|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dave rough up Jerry?
(a) Dave thinks Jerry is responsible for Robin's being hurt.
(b) Because Dave dislikes Jerry.
(c) To get information.
(d) To intimidate Jerry into keeping quiet.
2. For whom does Keats occasionally work?
(a) The DEA.
3. What does Jerry deny?
(a) Knowing anything would happen to Robin.
(b) Giving Robin's actual name.
(c) Talking to Toots.
(d) Knowing Keats is involved or anything about Romero.
4. What does Batist want when he calls Dave?
(a) The next week off.
(b) To borrow some money.
(d) The upcoming weekend off.
5. Where does Dave go after talking with Batist?
(a) To talk with a DEA agent.
(b) To take Annie and Alafair to his mother's house in Tupelo.
(c) To help a stranger with his boat.
(d) To see his detective friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dave fire up through the ceiling?
2. Why were two men who the INS arrested quickly released?
3. Who is Jerry Falgout?
4. Why is the visitor there?
5. How might Dave and Bubba's relationship be characterized?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)