|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Dave and Annie at the opening of the novel?
(a) Off Southwest pass in New Iberia, Louisiana.
(b) In Galveston, Texas.
(c) In the Gulf off Tampa Bay.
(d) In the Southwest United States near the Mexican border.
2. Who is Robin Gaddis?
(a) Jerry's wife.
(b) A stripper for the bar.
(c) Annie's best friend.
(d) An undercover police woman.
3. How long have Dave and Annie been married?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 15 years.
4. Where do Dave and Annie meet with Claudette?
(a) The stripper bar.
(b) A football game.
(c) The casino.
(d) A local baseball game.
5. Why do Annie and Dave go to the Catholic church?
(a) To adopt the girl according to church canon.
(b) To help Alafair find closure.
(c) To help Alice find closure.
(d) To help Susan find closure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who may cut a deal with the government?
2. What happens when Dave is walking around his property one evening?
3. Upon whom does Dave call?
4. Of what heritage is Dave's father?
5. About what do Dave and Annie continue to argue?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)