|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Dave and Annie explain to their new daughter?
(a) That she will be put up for adoption.
(b) That her mother has died.
(c) That her mother will be gone for a while.
(d) That her father will be coming for her soon.
2. Why does Dave rough up Jerry?
(a) To get information.
(b) Dave thinks Jerry is responsible for Robin's being hurt.
(c) To intimidate Jerry into keeping quiet.
(d) Because Dave dislikes Jerry.
3. Of what does Dautrieve warn Dave?
(a) That Keats has taken a contract out on Dave.
(b) That some of the police detectives know about Alafair.
(c) That Keats has died and Dave is a suspect.
(d) To stay out of the case as the INS men could be trouble.
4. How do Bubba and Dave deal with their respective professional activities?
(a) Agree to disagree.
(b) Discuss them openly.
(c) Compartmentalize them.
(d) Ignore them.
5. Why does Romero call Dave?
(a) To ask for information.
(b) To tell him he will never catch him.
(c) He does not call Dave directly.
(d) To ask Dave to cooperate with the authorities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave believe?
2. What is Dave's reply to Dautrieve?
3. Who visits Dave later that night after Claudette?
4. What does Dautrieve suggest to Dave?
5. What is parked down the street from Dave and Annie's house?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)