|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does the tattoo remind Dave?
(a) Something from his wartime days.
(b) A tattoo he saw on an NBC special.
(d) A picture he saw in a police blotter.
2. With what police department did Dave used to work?
(a) New Orleans.
(d) Baton Rouge.
3. What does Dave do to some strippers at Keats' bar?
(a) Sets them up for a drug bust by planting some coccaine.
(b) Arrests them.
(c) Bribes them to quit.
(d) Intimidates them into leaving.
4. What does Dave do when Keats comes into the bar?
(a) Handcuffs him and arrests him.
(b) Hits him on the side of the head with a pool cue.
(c) Shoots him.
(d) He does not come in as he is already dead.
5. Of what does Dautrieve warn Dave?
(a) To stay out of the case as the INS men could be trouble.
(b) That Keats has taken a contract out on Dave.
(c) That Keats has died and Dave is a suspect.
(d) That some of the police detectives know about Alafair.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Dave in the week after Annie is buried?
2. Why can't Dave be heard when he starts yelling?
3. Of what heritage is Dave's father?
4. Who is Alafair?
5. What call does Dave get to investigate?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)