|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom does Dave obtain assistance?
(a) An old friend of Annie's.
(b) A Spanish-speaking acquaintance.
(c) The child welfare.
(d) Dave's former nannie.
2. What does Dave see when he is wandering around outside?
(a) A man running down the street with no clothes on carrying a shotgun.
(b) Two men get out and kill another one who is sitting in a car.
(c) Two men open his door with a crowbar.
(d) Annie running out of the house screaming.
3. Why do Annie and Dave go to the Catholic church?
(a) To adopt the girl according to church canon.
(b) To help Alafair find closure.
(c) To help Alice find closure.
(d) To help Susan find closure.
4. What happens to Alafair?
(a) She is put in a foster home.
(b) She is adopted by another couple.
(c) She is sent back to her home country.
(d) She is cared for by different people in the community.
5. Of what does the tattoo remind Dave?
(a) A tattoo he saw on an NBC special.
(b) Something from his wartime days.
(c) A picture he saw in a police blotter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were two men who the INS arrested quickly released?
2. How is Robin punished?
3. Who arrives after Annie is killed?
4. Where has a man run a boat aground?
5. For whom does Keats occasionally work?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)