|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dautrieve ask of David?
(a) To take him on a fishing trip.
(b) To call on him.
(c) To conduct surveillance on an abandoned tenement.
(d) To meet him in New Orleans.
2. What is the tattoo on one man's chest?
(a) A rattlesnake.
(b) A green and red dragon.
(c) A grey whale.
(d) A green and red snake.
3. What does Dave learn about Claudette from Dautrieve?
(a) That she is bisexual and connected with various figures in the world of crime.
(b) That she has a sister who is a Catholic nun at the school where Alafair is attending.
(c) That she has moved to Florida for sure.
(d) That she has been murdered in a hit-style execution.
4. Why does Jerry rat on Robin?
(a) He is tortured.
(b) For money.
(c) He suspects she is partly responsible for his brother's death.
(d) She rejects his advances.
5. Why does Dave rough up Jerry?
(a) To get information.
(b) Dave thinks Jerry is responsible for Robin's being hurt.
(c) To intimidate Jerry into keeping quiet.
(d) Because Dave dislikes Jerry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Alafair?
2. Why were two men who the INS arrested quickly released?
3. What does the DEA know about the INS' involvement in this case?
4. What does Dave see when he is wandering around outside?
5. Who did Claudette once date?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)