|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dave ask to keep an eye on Annie and the house?
(a) The DEA.
(c) The local police.
2. What do Dave and Annie explain to their new daughter?
(a) That her mother will be gone for a while.
(b) That she will be put up for adoption.
(c) That her father will be coming for her soon.
(d) That her mother has died.
3. What does Dautrieve suggest to Dave?
(a) That Dave and Annie are hiding something.
(b) That the DEA and Immigration and Naturalization Service are aware of the plane crash.
(c) That the DEA has a stoolie.
(d) That Dave is in over his head.
4. What does Dautrieve think Dave's best course of action is?
(a) Moving to another state with their new adopted daughter.
(b) Finding who planted the explosions on the plane.
(d) Following the money trail.
5. How does Dave's employment end with the police department?
(a) He is laid off with a reduction in force.
(b) He retires after 35 years of service.
(c) He is indicted for graft.
(d) With a violent shootout.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the DEA know about the INS' involvement in this case?
2. How long have Dave and Annie been married?
3. What happens to the aircraft?
4. What does Dave don?
5. How many people does Monroe tell Dave were on the plane?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)