|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dautrieve tell Dave about Eddie Keats?
(a) That Keats has served time twice for attempted murder.
(b) That Keats is related to one of the most influential mafia bosses in the area.
(c) That Keats owns a few rundown bars.
(d) That Keats served ten years for a brutal beating of his girlfriend.
2. What happens as Toots forces Dave's face into the ground?
(a) Dave breaks a couple teeth.
(b) Another man tells Dave to mind his own business.
(c) Dave manages to flip the man over into the water.
(d) Batist hits the man from behind.
3. What call does Dave get to investigate?
(a) A man who is badly beaten but still alive.
(b) About a drug find.
(c) A dead man in a bathtub.
(d) A dead man in a dumpster.
4. What does Dave conclude about the local sheriff?
(a) He does not believe Dave.
(b) He has no intention of doing anything about the beating.
(c) He is in with Toots.
(d) He is taking bribes.
5. What sport does Dautrieve play in college?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave spy in the plane?
2. Why does Dave fire up through the ceiling?
3. What does Dave contemplate?
4. What does Dave conclude about Bubba?
5. What does Batist want when he calls Dave?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)