|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is found shot through the heart?
2. What happens to Jerry years earlier?
(a) He immigrated from Russia.
(b) He is arrested.
(c) He disappears for years.
(d) He was shot by a burglar.
3. Who is described as dim-witted?
(c) The sheriff.
4. For what does Dave rail against law enforcement?
(a) For their slow time in responding.
(b) For their secrecy.
(c) For being restrained by the law itself.
(d) For their uneven enforcement of laws.
5. What is Cecil's ethnic background?
(c) A mixture of Cajun, Negro, and Chitimacha Indian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jerry tell Dave about Romero?
2. What does the DEA know about the INS' involvement in this case?
3. Why does Jerry help Dave with information about Romero?
4. About what does Dave question Robin?
5. What does Dave worry about for Robin?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)