|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the DEA know about the INS' involvement in this case?
(b) That the INS has been watching these people for months.
(c) That the INS had an agent on board the plane that crashes.
(d) That the INS suspects a ring of immigrant smugglers.
2. What does Dave do when he returns home?
(a) Plays with Alafair.
(b) Meets with Dautrieve.
(c) Fights with Annie.
(d) Meets with his New Orleans detective friend.
3. Why is the sheriff angry with Dave?
(a) He is not angry.
(b) Because he does not answer his radio.
(c) Because he has tried to intimidate the wrong people.
(d) Because he drove out of his patrol area.
4. Of what heritage is Dave's father?
5. What language does the girl speak?
(b) German and a smathering of English.
(c) English and Spanish.
(d) English and a smathering of German.
Short Answer Questions
1. What occurs in New Iberia a few days after Annie and Dave meet Claudette?
2. What is found later that Dave goes to investigate?
3. From whom does Dave obtain assistance?
4. What does Dave contemplate?
5. What do the Coast Guard divers find on the plane?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)