|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Dave be heard when he starts yelling?
(a) Because the man running down the street naked is yelling.
(b) Because of the storm.
(c) Because the men are already inside his house.
(d) Because Annie is screaming.
2. What does Dave surmise about the occupants of the plane?
(a) They must be illegal immigrants.
(b) They are all related.
(c) They are very wealthy.
(d) None are older than about 25.
3. How do Bubba and Dave deal with their respective professional activities?
(a) Agree to disagree.
(b) Compartmentalize them.
(c) Discuss them openly.
(d) Ignore them.
4. What does Dave contemplate?
(a) Why men fall in love with different types of women.
(b) Why Batist always seems to need him at the wrong moments.
(c) Why Bubba would come to Dave for help.
(d) Why he is so unhappy at the sheriff's office.
5. What occurs in New Iberia a few days after Annie and Dave meet Claudette?
(a) A Brinks truck robbery.
(b) A storm.
(c) A huge bank heist.
(d) A triple murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the visitor there?
2. What does Dave conclude about the local sheriff?
3. Why does Jerry rat on Robin?
4. Who is described as dim-witted?
5. From whom does Dave obtain assistance?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)