Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dautrieve think Dave's best course of action is?
(a) Finding who planted the explosions on the plane.
(b) Following the money trail.
(d) Moving to another state with their new adopted daughter.
2. What does David do when he sees the car?
(a) Leaves out the back door.
(b) Approaches the car.
(c) Calls the police.
(d) Gets his gun.
3. Where are Dave and Annie at the opening of the novel?
(a) In Galveston, Texas.
(b) Off Southwest pass in New Iberia, Louisiana.
(c) In the Gulf off Tampa Bay.
(d) In the Southwest United States near the Mexican border.
4. What do Dave and Annie claim?
(a) That they found the girl.
(b) That the girl is their niece.
(c) That they are babysitting the girl.
(d) That the girl is their daughter.
5. Why do Annie and Dave go to the Catholic church?
(a) To adopt the girl according to church canon.
(b) To help Susan find closure.
(c) To help Alice find closure.
(d) To help Alafair find closure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is parked down the street from Dave and Annie's house?
2. How do Bubba and Dave deal with their respective professional activities?
3. To whom does Dave hand the girl?
4. How many men are in the car?
5. Upon whom does Dave reflect while at church?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)