|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bubba say about Dave's beating?
(a) He says Dave deserves the beating for not minding his own business.
(b) He says he had to order the beating or he would have been beaten also.
(c) He is not surprised given who is involved with the plane crash.
(d) He had nothing to do with it.
2. From whom does Dave obtain assistance?
(a) The child welfare.
(b) A Spanish-speaking acquaintance.
(c) An old friend of Annie's.
(d) Dave's former nannie.
3. Where are Dave and Annie at the opening of the novel?
(a) In the Gulf off Tampa Bay.
(b) Off Southwest pass in New Iberia, Louisiana.
(c) In the Southwest United States near the Mexican border.
(d) In Galveston, Texas.
4. What sport does Dautrieve play in college?
5. What does Dautrieve suggest to Dave?
(a) That Dave and Annie are hiding something.
(b) That Dave is in over his head.
(c) That the DEA and Immigration and Naturalization Service are aware of the plane crash.
(d) That the DEA has a stoolie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon whom does Dave reflect while at church?
2. Where does Dave go to find Robin?
3. In whom was Robin once interested?
4. How does Dave seem to feel among the underworld elements of his city?
5. What are Dave and Annie doing?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)