1. Where are Dave and Annie at the opening of the novel?
(a) Off Southwest pass in New Iberia, Louisiana.
(b) In Galveston, Texas.
(c) In the Gulf off Tampa Bay.
(d) In the Southwest United States near the Mexican border.
2. What are Dave and Annie doing?
(a) Scuba diving.
(b) Fishing and shrimping.
(c) Collecting oysters.
(d) In a sailing competition.
3. How long have Dave and Annie been married?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 1 year.
4. In what war did Dave serve?
(d) Desert Storm.
5. With what police department did Dave used to work?
(b) New Orleans.
(d) Baton Rouge.
6. How does Dave's employment end with the police department?
(a) He is laid off with a reduction in force.
(b) He retires after 35 years of service.
(c) With a violent shootout.
(d) He is indicted for graft.
7. Of what heritage is Dave's father?
8. From where is Annie?
(c) North Dakota.
9. What label does Dave give Annie?
(b) Dumb blond.
(c) Seven Days Heavenist.
(d) Good Catholic girl.
This section contains 4,687 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)