1. Where are Dave and Annie at the opening of the novel?
(a) In the Southwest United States near the Mexican border.
(b) In Galveston, Texas.
(c) In the Gulf off Tampa Bay.
(d) Off Southwest pass in New Iberia, Louisiana.
2. What are Dave and Annie doing?
(a) In a sailing competition.
(b) Collecting oysters.
(c) Scuba diving.
(d) Fishing and shrimping.
3. How long have Dave and Annie been married?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 15 years.
4. In what war did Dave serve?
(b) Desert Storm.
5. With what police department did Dave used to work?
(a) Baton Rouge.
(d) New Orleans.
6. How does Dave's employment end with the police department?
(a) With a violent shootout.
(b) He is laid off with a reduction in force.
(c) He is indicted for graft.
(d) He retires after 35 years of service.
7. Of what heritage is Dave's father?
8. From where is Annie?
(b) North Dakota.
9. What label does Dave give Annie?
(b) Seven Days Heavenist.
(c) Dumb blond.
(d) Good Catholic girl.
This section contains 4,687 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)