|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one thing that Sonja said Colton probably did not like about heaven?
(a) It did not have magical wardrobes.
(b) It did not have pirates.
(c) It did not have swords.
(d) It did not have sharks.
2. What did the youngest child find?
(a) A large carpet bag.
(b) A shark.
(c) An enchanted wardrobe.
(d) A chest of gold.
3. How did Colton feel about the film?
(a) He finds it funny.
(b) He fears it.
(c) He loves it.
(d) He hates it.
4. Todd wrote that the family learned the value of what?
(a) Being afraid.
(b) Being vulnerable.
(c) Being happy.
(d) Being positive.
5. One evening, the mother and children were praying together as a family. Sonja suggested that they pray for whom?
(a) Their neighbors.
(b) Their grandmother.
(c) Their family.
(d) Their father.
Short Answer Questions
1. The family began to see the impact of Colton's story on whom?
2. When Todd asked Colton where he sat, how did the boy respond?
3. How did Todd respond when Colton said it would be good to die because it would mean that he would go back to heaven?
4. Why did Todd often visit Pop?
5. Why did they react the way they did in the answer to number 173?
Short Essay Questions
1. How had heaven become a normal part of Colton's life?
2. How was the story of Solomon important? Why was this important to Todd?
3. How were the Burpos like St. Thomas?
4. Why was Colton so upset by Satan?
5. How did Colton make Ali Titus cry?
6. How were Sonja and the children's prayer important?
7. Why did the Burpos wait so long to tell their story?
8. How did Colton make an impact on Ali Titus?
9. Pop became a Christian right before he died. According to Colton's reactions up to this point, do you believe Pop would have been in heaven if he had not become a Christian? Why or why not?
10. What did Colton know about his father becoming a pastor? Why is this important?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)