|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 26, Todd and Colton were coming home from a trip to where?
(b) Sam's Club.
2. The boy mentioned that there was going to be a war, and Jesus, the Angels, and good people were going to fight against whom?
(a) All the fallen angels.
(b) Satan and monsters and bad people.
3. What was one question Todd asked the boy about Satan?
(a) If Colton had seen Satan.
(b) If Colton had met Satan.
(c) If Colton trusted Satan.
(d) If Colton had heard Satan.
4. Who had Todd told about this whisper?
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His wife.
5. What was later discovered about Pop?
(a) He attended a synagogue before he died.
(b) He had asked a priest to be by his side before he died.
(c) He had a Bible by his bed.
(d) He had been to church two days before he died and become a Christian.
Short Answer Questions
1. In October, Colton told his mother that he had _______ sisters.
2. Todd explained that the events occurred how?
3. Todd remembered when he was ________________ years old and felt almost a whisper telling him to become a pastor.
4. Pop had died in what year?
5. Akiane had painted a portrait of whom?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Akiane Kramarik? How is she important?
2. How was the family changed by this event?
3. How was the story of Solomon important? Why was this important to Todd?
4. What information did Colton give about his sister who his mother had miscarried? How do his parents react? Why?
5. How did Colton make an impact on Ali Titus?
6. Where did Colton sit in heaven? What might this say about God?
7. How had Colton's experience in heaven made him more of a risk-taker? Is this good or bad? Why?
8. What reservations did the Burpos family have for writing a book?
9. What did Colton know about his father becoming a pastor? Why is this important?
10. What is the purpose of this book?
This section contains 847 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)