|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Todd had a picture of Pop when Pop was what age?
2. How did Colton contradict Sonja?
(a) There are pirates in heaven.
(b) There are sharks in heaven.
(c) There are swords in heaven.
(d) There are magical wardrobes in heaven.
3. When Todd asked Colton where he sat, how did the boy respond?
(a) He sat by the disciples.
(b) He sat on the floor at Jesus' feet.
(c) They had a chair for him by God and the Holy Spirit.
(d) He did not sit anywhere.
4. When people suggested that they write a book, how did they first react?
(a) They are shocked.
(b) They are excited.
(c) They are angry.
(d) They are not surprised.
5. The family had a problem with Colton. Why?
(a) He keeps running off.
(b) He is starting to act out.
(c) He is unhappy.
(d) He is restless.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Epilogue, the author states that it had been a little over______________ years since Colton almost died.
2. Now he was almost five-years-old. Todd asked Colton if he knew what ____________ was about.
3. The family continued playing what game?
4. What did Colton do when the family asked him to look at drawings and paintings of Christ?
5. One evening, the mother and children were praying together as a family. Sonja suggested that they pray for whom?
Short Essay Questions
1. How had heaven become a normal part of Colton's life?
2. How was the family changed by this event?
3. What is the "What does Jesus look like?" game? Why do they play it?
4. For what did Sonja ask the children to pray? Why might she do this?
5. How did Colton make an impact on Ali Titus?
6. Why did Colton not recognize Pop? Why did he later recognize him? What might this say about heaven?
7. Why was Colton so upset by Satan?
8. Why did Colton say his father's dying friend did not have to worry? Would you be calmed by this? Why or why not?
9. What is the purpose of this book?
10. How had Colton's experience in heaven made him more of a risk-taker? Is this good or bad? Why?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)