|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When they got home one evening, Sonja found Ali doing what at the sink?
(a) Staring out the window.
(d) Washing dishes.
2. Her mother had been _____________ until she heard that her daughter was telling her about heaven.
(a) An agnostic.
(b) An atheist.
3. How did Colton react to the picture of Pop?
(a) He asks where his father got the picture of Pop.
(b) He wonders how Pop got so old.
(c) He said Pop looks much better now.
(d) He does not recognize him.
4. Now that the family had three children, the parents decided to hire a babysitter for their Monday night softball dates. They hired an ____________ named Ali Titus.
5. With whom were the children sent to live?
(a) An unusual nanny.
(b) A pirate king.
(c) A surfer.
(d) An eccentric professor.
Short Answer Questions
1. In her description of the portrait, she was saying that this person was what?
2. How did Colton contradict Sonja?
3. How was publicity important?
4. How did they feel about this miracle?
5. Todd was floored because Pop had died ___________________ before Colton's birth.
Short Essay Questions
1. How was the story of Solomon important? Why was this important to Todd?
2. Why did Colton not recognize Pop? Why did he later recognize him? What might this say about heaven?
3. Why did the Burpos wait so long to tell their story?
4. Pop became a Christian right before he died. According to Colton's reactions up to this point, do you believe Pop would have been in heaven if he had not become a Christian? Why or why not?
5. What was one common word used by both Colton and Akiane to describe Jesus? Why?
6. What did Colton know about his father becoming a pastor? Why is this important?
7. How was the family's experience a gift?
8. What reservations did the Burpos family have for writing a book?
9. What is the "What does Jesus look like?" game? Why do they play it?
10. How were Sonja and the children's prayer important?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)