|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Colton frequently not know?
(a) What heaven looks like.
(b) What he is doing.
(c) What his name is.
(d) Where he is.
2. Todd remembered when he was ________________ years old and felt almost a whisper telling him to become a pastor.
3. The family _____________ the pain that they had to go through.
(a) Prays for.
(d) Rejoices in.
4. He mentioned dragons, and it made Todd think of a passage in what?
5. What was later discovered about Pop?
(a) He attended a synagogue before he died.
(b) He had been to church two days before he died and become a Christian.
(c) He had asked a priest to be by his side before he died.
(d) He had a Bible by his bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How were they able to use the story?
2. The movie was about a group of children who were deported from ___________.
3. How did they respond to Colton's response to their comments about Satan?
4. Todd called Colton over and showed him the artwork, offering the standard line, "What's wrong with this one?" How did the boy react?
5. When it was over, what did Sonja do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Colton say about the Battle of Armageddon?
2. How had heaven become a normal part of Colton's life?
3. Why might angels use swords? Is this necessary? Why or why not?
4. How did Colton make an impact on Ali Titus?
5. How was the family changed by this event?
6. How were Sonja and the children's prayer important?
7. For what did Sonja ask the children to pray? Why might she do this?
8. How were the Burpos like St. Thomas?
9. Why might Colton have liked "The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe?"
10. What is the purpose of this book?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)