|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Colton mentioned that he had seen what happen to his father while he was giving a sermon?
(a) A rainbow shine near him.
(b) A trumpet's blast sound by him.
(c) Power shoot down to him.
(d) Lightning bolts flash near him.
2. What did the youngest child find?
(a) A chest of gold.
(b) A large carpet bag.
(c) A shark.
(d) An enchanted wardrobe.
3. When Todd asked Colton where he sat, how did the boy respond?
(a) He sat on the floor at Jesus' feet.
(b) They had a chair for him by God and the Holy Spirit.
(c) He did not sit anywhere.
(d) He sat by the disciples.
4. This girl was an artist who ___________ what she saw in her visions.
5. Todd told him a Bible story about _______________ and began to wonder about God's throne.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Colton do when he went with his father to the room of his father's dying friend?
2. Later, they received an e-mail telling them about a young girl named Akiane Kramarik from Idaho. She began to have "visions" of heaven when she was ________ years old.
3. The family began to see the impact of Colton's story on whom?
4. How did Colton react when his father showed some roadkill to teach him a lesson?
5. What did Colton do when the family asked him to look at drawings and paintings of Christ?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the Burpos wait so long to tell their story?
2. Why did Colton say his father's dying friend did not have to worry? Would you be calmed by this? Why or why not?
3. What was one common word used by both Colton and Akiane to describe Jesus? Why?
4. What information did Colton give about his sister who his mother had miscarried? How do his parents react? Why?
5. What is the "What does Jesus look like?" game? Why do they play it?
6. How did Colton make Ali Titus cry?
7. How did Colton make an impact on Ali Titus?
8. What is the purpose of this book?
9. How was the family changed by this event?
10. How was the story of Solomon important? Why was this important to Todd?
This section contains 800 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)