|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did they react the way they did in the answer to number 173?
(a) They know a book would reach a lot of people.
(b) They weren't writers.
(c) They were writers.
(d) They cannot wait to tell their story.
2. The family had a problem with Colton. Why?
(a) He keeps running off.
(b) He is restless.
(c) He is unhappy.
(d) He is starting to act out.
3. Her mother had been _____________ until she heard that her daughter was telling her about heaven.
(b) An agnostic.
(c) An atheist.
4. Who did Colton say God adopted?
(b) His cousins.
(c) His sister.
5. The girl had hugged Colton and told him that she couldn't wait for what?
(a) The parents to get to heaven.
(b) The Apocalypse.
(c) To be born again.
(d) To have Colton come back to heaven.
Short Answer Questions
1. Colton confirmed that he saw ________________ in heaven and he also saw Mary, the mother of Jesus.
2. Todd had a picture of Pop when Pop was what age?
3. Todd explained that the events occurred how?
4. Pop had died in what year?
5. Todd preached a sermon about who and connected this to his own anger and lack of faith?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Colton so upset by Satan?
2. For what did Sonja ask the children to pray? Why might she do this?
3. Pop became a Christian right before he died. According to Colton's reactions up to this point, do you believe Pop would have been in heaven if he had not become a Christian? Why or why not?
4. Why did Colton not recognize Pop? Why did he later recognize him? What might this say about heaven?
5. How were Sonja and the children's prayer important?
6. How were the Burpos like St. Thomas?
7. What information did Colton give about his sister who his mother had miscarried? How do his parents react? Why?
8. Why might Colton have liked "The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe?"
9. Why did the Burpos wait so long to tell their story?
10. How did Colton make Ali Titus cry?
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)