|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Colton react when Todd asked what Satan looked like?
(a) Colton stops talking.
(b) Colton yells at him.
(c) Colton begins to cry.
(d) Colton laughs.
2. How did Colton react when his father showed some roadkill to teach him a lesson?
(a) It does not faze him.
(b) He cries.
(c) He screams.
(d) He vomits.
3. When people suggested that they write a book, how did they first react?
(a) They are not surprised.
(b) They are excited.
(c) They are shocked.
(d) They are angry.
4. The girl had hugged Colton and told him that she couldn't wait for what?
(a) To have Colton come back to heaven.
(b) The Apocalypse.
(c) The parents to get to heaven.
(d) To be born again.
5. They were _______ when talking about God.
(a) More fearful.
(d) More timid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Colton mentioned that he had seen what happen to his father while he was giving a sermon?
2. Pop had died in what year?
3. Why was Colton not upset?
4. In her description of the portrait, she was saying that this person was what?
5. Now that the family had three children, the parents decided to hire a babysitter for their Monday night softball dates. They hired an ____________ named Ali Titus.
Short Essay Questions
1. How was the story of Solomon important? Why was this important to Todd?
2. Why was Colton so upset by Satan?
3. What did Colton know about his father becoming a pastor? Why is this important?
4. For what did Sonja ask the children to pray? Why might she do this?
5. Why did the Burpos begin to view children differently?
6. Who is Akiane Kramarik? How is she important?
7. Why did Colton not recognize Pop? Why did he later recognize him? What might this say about heaven?
8. Why did the Burpos wait so long to tell their story?
9. Why might the family have decided to go public with the story?
10. What is the "What does Jesus look like?" game? Why do they play it?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)