|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Colton react when his father showed some roadkill to teach him a lesson?
(a) It does not faze him.
(b) He vomits.
(c) He cries.
(d) He screams.
2. Who did Colton say God adopted?
(b) His sister.
(c) His cousins.
3. Todd was floored because Pop had died ___________________ before Colton's birth.
(a) A quarter of a century.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Fifteen years.
4. How were they able to use the story?
(a) To anger and create fear.
(b) To annoy.
(c) To shock and surprise.
(d) To comfort others and witness.
5. He mentioned dragons, and it made Todd think of a passage in what?
Short Answer Questions
1. When it was over, what did Sonja do?
2. Pop had died in what year?
3. When they got home one evening, Sonja found Ali doing what at the sink?
4. In early 2006, the Burpo family rented what DVD?
5. During the trip, Colton asked his father if he had ___________________ named Pop.
Short Essay Questions
1. How had heaven become a normal part of Colton's life?
2. How were the Burpos like St. Thomas?
3. Why was Colton so upset by Satan?
4. What is the "What does Jesus look like?" game? Why do they play it?
5. What is the purpose of this book?
6. What was one common word used by both Colton and Akiane to describe Jesus? Why?
7. Why did the Burpos wait so long to tell their story?
8. How did Colton make an impact on Ali Titus?
9. How did Colton make Ali Titus cry?
10. Why did Colton not recognize Pop? Why did he later recognize him? What might this say about heaven?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)