|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Todd called Colton over and showed him the artwork, offering the standard line, "What's wrong with this one?" How did the boy react?
(a) He shouts with joy.
(b) He is, at first, silent.
(c) He smiles.
(d) He cries.
2. As Chapter 23 opened, the family was celebrating what?
(a) The Kathy's birthday.
(b) The two-year anniversary of Todd mastectomy.
(c) The birth of Colby Lawrence Burpo.
(d) Colton's birthday.
3. How was publicity important?
(a) They were angry about the publicity.
(b) They were afraid it would negatively affect their family.
(c) They were excited about the publicity.
(d) They were thrilled about the positive affect publicity would have on their families.
4. During what war did this movie take place?
(a) World War II.
(b) World War I.
(c) The Revolutionary War.
(d) The Spanish-American War.
5. Who had Todd told about this whisper?
(a) His wife.
(b) His father.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Todd preached a sermon about who and connected this to his own anger and lack of faith?
2. When it was over, what did Sonja do?
3. The family continued playing what game?
4. People kept asking them about their story and wondering what?
5. Now that the family had three children, the parents decided to hire a babysitter for their Monday night softball dates. They hired an ____________ named Ali Titus.
Short Essay Questions
1. How was the story of Solomon important? Why was this important to Todd?
2. What is the purpose of this book?
3. Who was next to God in heaven? How does this support the Bible?
4. Pop became a Christian right before he died. According to Colton's reactions up to this point, do you believe Pop would have been in heaven if he had not become a Christian? Why or why not?
5. How had heaven become a normal part of Colton's life?
6. What did Colton know about his father becoming a pastor? Why is this important?
7. How had Colton's experience in heaven made him more of a risk-taker? Is this good or bad? Why?
8. What was one common word used by both Colton and Akiane to describe Jesus? Why?
9. Why did Colton not recognize Pop? Why did he later recognize him? What might this say about heaven?
10. Who is Akiane Kramarik? How is she important?
This section contains 892 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)