|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was later discovered about Pop?
(a) He had a Bible by his bed.
(b) He attended a synagogue before he died.
(c) He had been to church two days before he died and become a Christian.
(d) He had asked a priest to be by his side before he died.
2. How did they feel about this miracle?
(a) They rejoice in it.
(b) They are grateful for it.
(c) They struggle with it.
(d) They fear it.
3. The boy said that he saw who fighting too?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
4. Now that the family had three children, the parents decided to hire a babysitter for their Monday night softball dates. They hired an ____________ named Ali Titus.
5. Her mother had been _____________ until she heard that her daughter was telling her about heaven.
(b) An agnostic.
(d) An atheist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Todd was floored because Pop had died ___________________ before Colton's birth.
2. He mentioned dragons, and it made Todd think of a passage in what?
3. With whom were the children sent to live?
4. Akiane had painted a portrait of whom?
5. What was one thing that Sonja said Colton probably did not like about heaven?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was the family's experience a gift?
2. For what did Sonja ask the children to pray? Why might she do this?
3. Why might angels use swords? Is this necessary? Why or why not?
4. What is the "What does Jesus look like?" game? Why do they play it?
5. What information did Colton give about his sister who his mother had miscarried? How do his parents react? Why?
6. How were Sonja and the children's prayer important?
7. Why did the Burpos wait so long to tell their story?
8. What is the purpose of this book?
9. How did Colton make an impact on Ali Titus?
10. Why did Colton say his father's dying friend did not have to worry? Would you be calmed by this? Why or why not?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)