|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was publicity important?
(a) They were angry about the publicity.
(b) They were afraid it would negatively affect their family.
(c) They were excited about the publicity.
(d) They were thrilled about the positive affect publicity would have on their families.
2. How did Colton contradict Sonja?
(a) There are pirates in heaven.
(b) There are magical wardrobes in heaven.
(c) There are swords in heaven.
(d) There are sharks in heaven.
3. What, then was Colton's response regarding the artwork?
(a) Dad, it's beautiful.
(b) Dad, the eyes aren't right.
(c) Dad, that's the one.
(d) Dad, it's almost right.
4. What did Colton do when the family asked him to look at drawings and paintings of Christ?
(a) Colton says they should not paint pictures of Jesus.
(b) Colton tells them what was wrong with the images.
(c) Colton become confused.
(d) Colton reminds them how beautiful Jesus' eyes are.
5. Why was Colton not upset?
(a) Satan wins the battle.
(b) Jesus wins the battle.
(c) His father wins the battle.
(d) No one wins the battle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Colton feel about the film?
2. Why did they react the way they did in the answer to number 173?
3. The family had a problem with Colton. Why?
4. What was later discovered about Pop?
5. Todd remembered when he was ________________ years old and felt almost a whisper telling him to become a pastor.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the Burpos wait so long to tell their story?
2. How were the Burpos like St. Thomas?
3. Where did Colton sit in heaven? What might this say about God?
4. Why was Colton so upset by Satan?
5. How did Colton make Ali Titus cry?
6. What is the purpose of this book?
7. Why did Colton not recognize Pop? Why did he later recognize him? What might this say about heaven?
8. How was the family changed by this event?
9. What reservations did the Burpos family have for writing a book?
10. Why did Colton say his father's dying friend did not have to worry? Would you be calmed by this? Why or why not?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)