|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The boy said that he saw who fighting too?
(b) His father.
(d) His mother.
2. Akiane had painted a portrait of whom?
3. How did Colton feel about the film?
(a) He finds it funny.
(b) He fears it.
(c) He hates it.
(d) He loves it.
4. What, then was Colton's response regarding the artwork?
(a) Dad, that's the one.
(b) Dad, it's almost right.
(c) Dad, it's beautiful.
(d) Dad, the eyes aren't right.
5. The Holy Spirit was kind of __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pop had died in what year?
2. About what was the family excited?
3. After his death, Todd received Pop's rifle, his bowling ball, and what else?
4. Colton was full of what?
5. Her mother had been _____________ until she heard that her daughter was telling her about heaven.
Short Essay Questions
1. How were the Burpos like St. Thomas?
2. For what did Sonja ask the children to pray? Why might she do this?
3. Who is Akiane Kramarik? How is she important?
4. How did Colton make Ali Titus cry?
5. What is the purpose of this book?
6. Why did Colton not recognize Pop? Why did he later recognize him? What might this say about heaven?
7. How had heaven become a normal part of Colton's life?
8. How was the story of Solomon important? Why was this important to Todd?
9. Who was next to God in heaven? How does this support the Bible?
10. What was one common word used by both Colton and Akiane to describe Jesus? Why?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)