|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When it was over, what did Sonja do?
(a) She teases Colton.
(b) She comforts Colton.
(c) She apologizes to Colton.
(d) She fears Colton.
2. Why did they react the way they did in the answer to number 173?
(a) They were writers.
(b) They cannot wait to tell their story.
(c) They know a book would reach a lot of people.
(d) They weren't writers.
3. Her mother had been _____________ until she heard that her daughter was telling her about heaven.
(b) An atheist.
(d) An agnostic.
4. When Todd asked Colton where he sat, how did the boy respond?
(a) He sat on the floor at Jesus' feet.
(b) He sat by the disciples.
(c) He did not sit anywhere.
(d) They had a chair for him by God and the Holy Spirit.
5. Todd told him a Bible story about _______________ and began to wonder about God's throne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sat on the other side of God?
2. The boy said that he saw who fighting too?
3. Colton constantly repeated what fact?
4. The family began to see the impact of Colton's story on whom?
5. Colton's sister pointed out that he certainly wasn't what?
Short Essay Questions
1. How were the Burpos like St. Thomas?
2. How had Colton's experience in heaven made him more of a risk-taker? Is this good or bad? Why?
3. Why did Colton not recognize Pop? Why did he later recognize him? What might this say about heaven?
4. How was the story of Solomon important? Why was this important to Todd?
5. How had heaven become a normal part of Colton's life?
6. Who was next to God in heaven? How does this support the Bible?
7. Why might Colton have liked "The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe?"
8. Where did Colton sit in heaven? What might this say about God?
9. How was the family's experience a gift?
10. What reservations did the Burpos family have for writing a book?
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)