|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom were the children sent to live?
(a) An unusual nanny.
(b) A pirate king.
(c) An eccentric professor.
(d) A surfer.
2. What was one question Todd asked the boy about Satan?
(a) If Colton had met Satan.
(b) If Colton had seen Satan.
(c) If Colton trusted Satan.
(d) If Colton had heard Satan.
3. Todd explained that the events occurred how?
(a) In a matter of a few days.
(b) Over a period of time, not immediately.
(c) In a matter of a few hours.
(d) Immediately, not over a period of time.
4. When it was over, what did Sonja do?
(a) She comforts Colton.
(b) She teases Colton.
(c) She apologizes to Colton.
(d) She fears Colton.
5. What did Colton do when the family asked him to look at drawings and paintings of Christ?
(a) Colton says they should not paint pictures of Jesus.
(b) Colton become confused.
(c) Colton reminds them how beautiful Jesus' eyes are.
(d) Colton tells them what was wrong with the images.
Short Answer Questions
1. Her mother had been _____________ until she heard that her daughter was telling her about heaven.
2. How did Colton contradict Sonja?
3. What did Colton do when he went with his father to the room of his father's dying friend?
4. In the Epilogue, the author states that it had been a little over______________ years since Colton almost died.
5. The Holy Spirit was kind of __________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Colton so upset by Satan?
2. How had heaven become a normal part of Colton's life?
3. What did Colton know about his father becoming a pastor? Why is this important?
4. Why might Colton have liked "The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe?"
5. Why did the Burpos begin to view children differently?
6. How was the story of Solomon important? Why was this important to Todd?
7. Why might angels use swords? Is this necessary? Why or why not?
8. How did Colton make an impact on Ali Titus?
9. What was one common word used by both Colton and Akiane to describe Jesus? Why?
10. Pop became a Christian right before he died. According to Colton's reactions up to this point, do you believe Pop would have been in heaven if he had not become a Christian? Why or why not?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)