|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Her mother had been _____________ until she heard that her daughter was telling her about heaven.
(c) An atheist.
(d) An agnostic.
2. People kept asking them about their story and wondering what?
(a) Why they did not believe Colton.
(b) Why Colton went to heaven.
(c) Why they did not realize Colton had appendicitis.
(d) Why they took so long to tell others about it.
3. Colton said whose chair was right next to his father's?
4. How did Todd respond when Colton said it would be good to die because it would mean that he would go back to heaven?
(a) He tells his son that this time he is going to heaven first.
(b) He tells him that you can only go to heaven once.
(c) He tells him that he cannot go to heaven yet.
(d) He yells at him.
5. In her description of the portrait, she was saying that this person was what?
(a) Just beautiful.
(b) Very kind.
(c) Very nice.
(d) Just awesome.
Short Answer Questions
1. In October, Colton told his mother that he had _______ sisters.
2. Colton was full of what?
3. Colton confirmed that he saw ________________ in heaven and he also saw Mary, the mother of Jesus.
4. What did Colton do when he went with his father to the room of his father's dying friend?
5. In the Epilogue, the author states that it had been a little over______________ years since Colton almost died.
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Akiane Kramarik? How is she important?
2. What is the "What does Jesus look like?" game? Why do they play it?
3. What reservations did the Burpos family have for writing a book?
4. Why was Colton so upset by Satan?
5. Why might Colton have liked "The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe?"
6. How was the family's experience a gift?
7. What was one common word used by both Colton and Akiane to describe Jesus? Why?
8. Pop became a Christian right before he died. According to Colton's reactions up to this point, do you believe Pop would have been in heaven if he had not become a Christian? Why or why not?
9. What is the purpose of this book?
10. How were Sonja and the children's prayer important?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)