|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In her description of the portrait, she was saying that this person was what?
(a) Very nice.
(b) Just beautiful.
(c) Just awesome.
(d) Very kind.
2. What did Colton do when the family asked him to look at drawings and paintings of Christ?
(a) Colton tells them what was wrong with the images.
(b) Colton reminds them how beautiful Jesus' eyes are.
(c) Colton says they should not paint pictures of Jesus.
(d) Colton become confused.
3. How did Todd respond when Colton said it would be good to die because it would mean that he would go back to heaven?
(a) He yells at him.
(b) He tells him that he cannot go to heaven yet.
(c) He tells him that you can only go to heaven once.
(d) He tells his son that this time he is going to heaven first.
4. When it was over, what did Sonja do?
(a) She comforts Colton.
(b) She fears Colton.
(c) She apologizes to Colton.
(d) She teases Colton.
5. How was publicity important?
(a) They were excited about the publicity.
(b) They were afraid it would negatively affect their family.
(c) They were thrilled about the positive affect publicity would have on their families.
(d) They were angry about the publicity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Colton do when he went with his father to the room of his father's dying friend?
2. In the Epilogue, the author states that it had been a little over______________ years since Colton almost died.
3. During the trip, Colton asked his father if he had ___________________ named Pop.
4. Colton mentioned that he had seen what happen to his father while he was giving a sermon?
5. During what war did this movie take place?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Colton make Ali Titus cry?
2. Why did the Burpos begin to view children differently?
3. Why might angels use swords? Is this necessary? Why or why not?
4. How was the family's experience a gift?
5. What did Colton know about his father becoming a pastor? Why is this important?
6. Whywas Colton's comment about Pop important?
7. Where did Colton sit in heaven? What might this say about God?
8. What information did Colton give about his sister who his mother had miscarried? How do his parents react? Why?
9. Who is Akiane Kramarik? How is she important?
10. How was the story of Solomon important? Why was this important to Todd?
This section contains 896 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)