|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Colton became obsessed with what?
2. The family continued playing what game?
(a) "Did you really go to heaven?"
(b) "What does heaven look like?"
(c) "What does Jesus look like?"
(d) "Does God really exist?"
3. Colton began talking about what?
(a) His father's future.
(b) His past.
(c) His father's past.
(d) His future.
4. Todd's mother was always concerned about Pop for what reason?
(a) He was always sick.
(b) He was unkind to others.
(c) He was often in a bad mood.
(d) He may not have made it to heaven.
5. Why was Colton not upset?
(a) Jesus wins the battle.
(b) No one wins the battle.
(c) Satan wins the battle.
(d) His father wins the battle.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Holy Spirit was kind of __________.
2. The family had a problem with Colton. Why?
3. In her description of the portrait, she was saying that this person was what?
4. When they got home one evening, Sonja found Ali doing what at the sink?
5. When people suggested that they write a book, how did they first react?
Short Essay Questions
1. How had Colton's experience in heaven made him more of a risk-taker? Is this good or bad? Why?
2. Pop became a Christian right before he died. According to Colton's reactions up to this point, do you believe Pop would have been in heaven if he had not become a Christian? Why or why not?
3. Why might Colton have liked "The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe?"
4. Why did Colton say his father's dying friend did not have to worry? Would you be calmed by this? Why or why not?
5. What reservations did the Burpos family have for writing a book?
6. Why did the Burpos begin to view children differently?
7. Whywas Colton's comment about Pop important?
8. Why did Colton not recognize Pop? Why did he later recognize him? What might this say about heaven?
9. What was one common word used by both Colton and Akiane to describe Jesus? Why?
10. Why might the family have decided to go public with the story?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)