|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jesus had told him that He had died on the cross so that humans could go do what?
(a) See his Dad.
(b) Be happy.
(c) Go to heaven.
(d) Be free.
2. In her description of the portrait, she was saying that this person was what?
(a) Very kind.
(b) Very nice.
(c) Just beautiful.
(d) Just awesome.
3. Who sat on the other side of God?
4. Akiane had painted a portrait of whom?
5. What did Colton frequently not know?
(a) What his name is.
(b) Where he is.
(c) What heaven looks like.
(d) What he is doing.
Short Answer Questions
1. The movie was about a group of children who were deported from ___________.
2. Colton was full of what?
3. With whom were the children sent to live?
4. During what war did this movie take place?
5. Todd called Colton over and showed him the artwork, offering the standard line, "What's wrong with this one?" How did the boy react?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was one common word used by both Colton and Akiane to describe Jesus? Why?
2. How did Colton make Ali Titus cry?
3. Why did Colton not recognize Pop? Why did he later recognize him? What might this say about heaven?
4. Why might angels use swords? Is this necessary? Why or why not?
5. Why might the family have decided to go public with the story?
6. What did Colton say about the Battle of Armageddon?
7. Why did the Burpos begin to view children differently?
8. What is the "What does Jesus look like?" game? Why do they play it?
9. Who is Akiane Kramarik? How is she important?
10. How were Sonja and the children's prayer important?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)