|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the future when they asked about Satan, how did Colton react?
(a) He ignores them.
(b) He becomes obviously disconcerted.
(c) He runs and hides.
(d) He cries.
2. On January 28, _________, the family went public with their story.
3. Todd's mother was always concerned about Pop for what reason?
(a) He may not have made it to heaven.
(b) He was unkind to others.
(c) He was often in a bad mood.
(d) He was always sick.
4. Todd was floored because Pop had died ___________________ before Colton's birth.
(a) Ten years.
(b) A quarter of a century.
(c) Five years.
(d) Fifteen years.
5. In the beginning of Chapter 26, Todd and Colton were coming home from a trip to where?
(a) Sam's Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. Now that the family had three children, the parents decided to hire a babysitter for their Monday night softball dates. They hired an ____________ named Ali Titus.
2. With whom were the children sent to live?
3. Who had Todd told about this whisper?
4. One evening, the mother and children were praying together as a family. Sonja suggested that they pray for whom?
5. Pop had died in what year?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why might Colton have liked "The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe?"
2. Why did the Burpos wait so long to tell their story?
3. What reservations did the Burpos family have for writing a book?
4. Why might the family have decided to go public with the story?
5. Where did Colton sit in heaven? What might this say about God?
6. Why was Colton so upset by Satan?
7. Who was next to God in heaven? How does this support the Bible?
8. What was one common word used by both Colton and Akiane to describe Jesus? Why?
9. Whywas Colton's comment about Pop important?
10. How had heaven become a normal part of Colton's life?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)