|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When people suggested that they write a book, how did they first react?
(a) They are angry.
(b) They are not surprised.
(c) They are excited.
(d) They are shocked.
2. One evening, the mother and children were praying together as a family. Sonja suggested that they pray for whom?
(a) Their family.
(b) Their grandmother.
(c) Their father.
(d) Their neighbors.
3. In the Epilogue, the author states that it had been a little over______________ years since Colton almost died.
4. When Todd showed Colton a picture of Pop, Todd's Grandma Ellen, his mother, and his uncle Bill who did Colton recognize?
(a) Only Pop.
(b) Todd's mother and Uncle Bill.
(c) Grandma Ellen.
5. About what was the family excited?
(a) School starting.
(b) The county fair.
(c) A trip to Disney World.
(d) Summer camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Todd respond when Colton said it would be good to die because it would mean that he would go back to heaven?
2. What was one thing that Sonja said Colton probably did not like about heaven?
3. Now he was almost five-years-old. Todd asked Colton if he knew what ____________ was about.
4. The Holy Spirit was kind of __________.
5. What was later discovered about Pop?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Colton say about the Battle of Armageddon?
2. Why was Colton so upset by Satan?
3. What information did Colton give about his sister who his mother had miscarried? How do his parents react? Why?
4. How did Colton make Ali Titus cry?
5. Why did Colton not recognize Pop? Why did he later recognize him? What might this say about heaven?
6. What reservations did the Burpos family have for writing a book?
7. Why might the family have decided to go public with the story?
8. How was the family changed by this event?
9. Why might Colton have liked "The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe?"
10. How were the Burpos like St. Thomas?
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)