|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Colton not upset?
(a) No one wins the battle.
(b) Jesus wins the battle.
(c) His father wins the battle.
(d) Satan wins the battle.
2. When it was over, what did Sonja do?
(a) She comforts Colton.
(b) She teases Colton.
(c) She apologizes to Colton.
(d) She fears Colton.
3. What, then was Colton's response regarding the artwork?
(a) Dad, it's beautiful.
(b) Dad, that's the one.
(c) Dad, it's almost right.
(d) Dad, the eyes aren't right.
4. Colton constantly repeated what fact?
(a) Jesus is nice.
(b) Jesus has pretty eyes.
(c) Jesus loves the children.
(d) He want to go back to heaven.
5. In her description of the portrait, she was saying that this person was what?
(a) Very nice.
(b) Just awesome.
(c) Very kind.
(d) Just beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. Colton was full of what?
2. One day in April, the boy ____________ at a snack stand.
3. Why did they react the way they did in the answer to number 173?
4. Todd called Colton over and showed him the artwork, offering the standard line, "What's wrong with this one?" How did the boy react?
5. People kept asking them about their story and wondering what?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)