|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Satan kept out of heaven?
(a) Satan is locked out of the gates of heaven.
(b) Satan does not want to be in heaven.
(c) The angels use swords.
(d) God has banished him.
2. What, then was Colton's response regarding the artwork?
(a) Dad, the eyes aren't right.
(b) Dad, that's the one.
(c) Dad, it's almost right.
(d) Dad, it's beautiful.
3. What was later discovered about Pop?
(a) He had a Bible by his bed.
(b) He had been to church two days before he died and become a Christian.
(c) He attended a synagogue before he died.
(d) He had asked a priest to be by his side before he died.
4. Now that the family had three children, the parents decided to hire a babysitter for their Monday night softball dates. They hired an ____________ named Ali Titus.
5. Todd's mother was always concerned about Pop for what reason?
(a) He may not have made it to heaven.
(b) He was always sick.
(c) He was often in a bad mood.
(d) He was unkind to others.
Short Answer Questions
1. In early 2006, the Burpo family rented what DVD?
2. Colton confirmed that he saw ________________ in heaven and he also saw Mary, the mother of Jesus.
3. What was one question Todd asked the boy about Satan?
4. Colton said whose chair was right next to his father's?
5. What did the youngest child find?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Colton not recognize Pop? Why did he later recognize him? What might this say about heaven?
2. How was the family's experience a gift?
3. How had heaven become a normal part of Colton's life?
4. Pop became a Christian right before he died. According to Colton's reactions up to this point, do you believe Pop would have been in heaven if he had not become a Christian? Why or why not?
5. What did Colton say about the Battle of Armageddon?
6. Why did the Burpos wait so long to tell their story?
7. Who is Akiane Kramarik? How is she important?
8. How was the family changed by this event?
9. Why did Colton say his father's dying friend did not have to worry? Would you be calmed by this? Why or why not?
10. How were Sonja and the children's prayer important?
This section contains 787 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)