|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The boy said there were lots of _____________ in heaven.
2. Who was white from shoulder to toe?
(c) The children.
(d) The angels.
3. A radiologist told them that their son had what?
(c) A ruptured appendix.
(d) A ruptured spleen.
4. What did Colton say everyone, but Jesus, had in heaven?
(d) Gold crowns.
5. _____________ before they went to the Butterfly Pavilion, Colton had a stomachache.
(a) Two days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Two minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. The doctor showed them what he had done in surgery, and he taught them how to do what?
2. Colton told them about the angels singing to him. Why did they sing to him?
3. On that Fourth of July weekend trip, the now four-year-old boy not only told them that _____________________ while they were operating.
4. Colton also said that Jesus had a __________ horse.
5. Sonja left work early and took Colton to the doctor, where he wa diagnosed with what?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was Colton's response regarding paying the doctor significant?
2. How was this trip to Greeley supposed to be celebratory?
3. What made taking a CT scan challenging? What wa the technician's suggestion? Was this good? Why or why not?
4. What was significant about Colton's response that he was in heaven for three minutes?
5. How was Colton's recovery miraculous? Do you believe the prayers helped? Why or why not?
6. What was significant about the donations that came in?
7. Why did the flu or food poisoning seem to be likely causes for Colton's illness?
8. What sign did the technician give that made the Burpos believe something was seriously wrong with Colton?
9. How did the Burpos realize something unusual has happened to their son?
10. How did Colton react at the funerals? Why?
This section contains 843 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)