|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color did Jesus wear?
2. The surgeons performed another surgery, and the parents were concerned about what?
(a) The boy's throat.
(b) The boy's white blood cell count.
(c) The boy's brain.
(d) The boy's weight.
3. As a pastor, he has seen it numerous times before as he stayed with families who were with a relative who was what?
(a) Not a Christian.
(b) About to pass away.
(d) Had cancer.
4. __________ days after the second surgery, Colton was in serious pain because he couldn't have a bowel movement.
5. The bills started coming, and they realize they owed nearly _________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Colton say everyone, but Jesus, had in heaven?
2. As his son was taken away, Todd felt as if he was going to lose it, and he had to do what?
3. Sonja left work early and took Colton to the doctor, where he wa diagnosed with what?
4. When they took Colton back to the doctor, about what was the doctor concerned?
5. Jesus told him that his _____________ baptized him, and Colton thought the man was nice.
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Colton react at the funerals? Why?
2. How was life difficult after the surgery?
3. What did Colton say about the Battle of Armageddon?
4. How did Colton make an impact on Ali Titus?
5. What made taking a CT scan challenging? What wa the technician's suggestion? Was this good? Why or why not?
6. Why might the family have decided to go public with the story?
7. Why did the flu or food poisoning seem to be likely causes for Colton's illness?
8. What was significant about the donations that came in?
9. What had happened on the last Burpo family vacation in March? How was this affecting their preparations for their current trip?
10. For what did Sonja ask the children to pray? Why might she do this?
This section contains 779 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)