|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A nurse came in and called for Colton's parents. She said that he wouldn't do what?
(c) Open his eyes.
(d) Calm down.
2. Colton was obsessed with _________________ and often pretended to be one.
3. Colton was unusually quiet and he complained that his tummy hurt. Why did they think this was because he ate something that did not agree with him?
(a) Kathy says she didn't feel well, either.
(b) They were all feel ill.
(c) The food did not taste very good.
(d) He was allergic to what he ate.
4. The parents left their son how?
(a) Silent and sedated.
(c) Crying quietly.
(d) Screaming for them not to leave.
5. Usually he saw it where?
(a) In Children's hospitals.
(b) Private homes.
(c) At church.
(d) In a hospice situation.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Todd feel towards God at this point?
2. How long was Colton gone?
3. How did God bless Todd with a miracle?
4. Todd was bothered that he had done what?
5. Todd knew that this was a time for what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Colton yell for his father? How is this important?
2. What surprising information was learned at Arby's? Why was this surprising?
3. Who was stronger in this situation, Todd or Sonja? Why?
4. What is the significance of Colton's reaction to his favorite action figure?
5. What did the Burpos refuse to stop paying? Why do they do this?
6. Why did Todd rage at God? Should he have done this? Why or why not?
7. Why did the flu or food poisoning seem to be likely causes for Colton's illness?
8. What made taking a CT scan challenging? What wa the technician's suggestion? Was this good? Why or why not?
9. How is the story about Rosie the Spider significant?
10. How are the markers on Jesus' hands and feet significant?
This section contains 928 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)