|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ days after the second surgery, Colton was in serious pain because he couldn't have a bowel movement.
2. Besides being a pastor, what other job did Todd have?
(a) He was a guidance counselor at a local school.
(b) He repaired motorcycles.
(c) He installed garage doors.
(d) He worked at an animal shelter.
3. By the second afternoon of Colton's hospital stay, Todd walked into his son's room and saw what?
(a) The shadow of death.
(b) A ghost.
4. Where did Todd find Sonja?
(a) In the waiting room, calling family and friends on her cell phone.
(b) Raging at God.
(c) Crying in the waiting room.
(d) Sitting by Colton's bedside.
5. On Wednesday, the parents told the staff at the hospital that they were going to take Colton where?
(a) To Seattle Gray's.
(b) To the Great Plains Regional Medical Center.
(c) To the Children's Hospital in Denver.
(d) To Johns Hopkins.
Short Answer Questions
1. As his son was taken away, Todd felt as if he was going to lose it, and he had to do what?
2. Why could Todd not understand how Colton could have gone to heaven?
3. What suggestion did Norma make?
4. How did Colton react to the surprise brought by Norma?
5. How did Todd feel towards God at this point?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was Colton's response regarding paying the doctor significant?
2. What made taking a CT scan challenging? What wa the technician's suggestion? Was this good? Why or why not?
3. Why did Todd rage at God? Should he have done this? Why or why not?
4. How was life difficult after the surgery?
5. What challenges occurred prior to the ordering of a CT scan?
6. How was the burst appendix a dire situation? Could this have been prevented? Why or why not?
7. How did Colton react at the funerals? Why?
8. How was this trip to Greeley supposed to be celebratory?
9. How was Colton's recovery miraculous? Do you believe the prayers helped? Why or why not?
10. Why did Colton yell for his father? How is this important?
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)