|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Todd was bothered that he had done what?
(a) Given up on his son, only to have him return.
(b) Given up on God only to have God bless him.
(c) Raged at God only to have God bless him.
(d) Raged at his wife, only to have her pray for him.
2. As they pulled into _________, the parents questioned the boy about his experience.
(a) The hotel's parking lot.
(b) The Olive Garden.
3. Colton absolutely refused to do what?
(a) Drink what it is he needs to take before he has the test.
(b) Eat what it is he needs to take before he has the test.
(c) Stay still as they draw blood.
(d) Allow the technician to put the mask over his mouth.
4. Where did Todd find Sonja?
(a) Raging at God.
(b) Sitting by Colton's bedside.
(c) In the waiting room, calling family and friends on her cell phone.
(d) Crying in the waiting room.
5. Colton also insisted that they pay the doctor. Why?
(a) The doctor was nice.
(b) The hospital will be mad if the doctor is not paid.
(c) The doctor may sue them.
(d) Jesus used the doctor to fix him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In November, what did Todd discover he had?
2. Todd knew that this was a time for what?
3. Sonja left work early and took Colton to the doctor, where he wa diagnosed with what?
4. A CT scan showed what?
5. What did Colton need immediately?
Short Essay Questions
1. What might Todd mean by the shadow of death?
2. Why did Colton yell for his father? How is this important?
3. What did Todd confess? Why was this not a full confession?
4. What challenges occurred prior to the ordering of a CT scan?
5. Colton said he did homework in heaven. What kind of homework might this have been? Why?
6. How was this trip to Greeley supposed to be celebratory?
7. What was significant about Colton's response that he was in heaven for three minutes?
8. What had happened on the last Burpo family vacation in March? How was this affecting their preparations for their current trip?
9. How was life difficult after the surgery?
10. How was Colton's recovery miraculous? Do you believe the prayers helped? Why or why not?
This section contains 858 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)