|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A nurse came in and called for Colton's parents. She said that he wouldn't do what?
(b) Open his eyes.
(c) Calm down.
2. After an hour of trying to persuade the child, what did the technician suggest?
(a) They should try the tests without it.
(b) They should not run the tests.
(c) They should go to Children's Hospital in Denver.
(d) They should force Colton to follow directions.
3. What suggestion did Norma make?
(a) They should go home and pray.
(b) They should take Colton to a cancer research center.
(c) They should take Colton to Children's Hospital in Denver.
(d) They should take Colton to a homeopath.
4. Colton also said that Jesus had a __________ horse.
5. _____________ before they went to the Butterfly Pavilion, Colton had a stomachache.
(a) Two minutes.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Two days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Within an hour, what happened?
2. Todd had to go to _________________, and they decided to turn it into a family trip to celebrate the fact that they had beaten cancer and two surgeries.
3. Todd reflected on the fact that Colton meant everything to his wife. Why did he mean everything?
4. As a pastor, he has seen it numerous times before as he stayed with families who were with a relative who was what?
5. Where were the markers located?
Short Essay Questions
1. What challenges occurred prior to the ordering of a CT scan?
2. How was life difficult after the surgery?
3. How did a broken leg severely affect the family's finances?
4. What was significant about Colton's response that he was in heaven for three minutes?
5. What did the Burpos refuse to stop paying? Why do they do this?
6. How did the Burpos realize something unusual has happened to their son?
7. How did Colton react after surgery? Why?
8. What surprising information was learned at Arby's? Why was this surprising?
9. What was significant about the donations that came in?
10. What had happened on the last Burpo family vacation in March? How was this affecting their preparations for their current trip?
This section contains 846 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)