|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The surgeons performed another surgery, and the parents were concerned about what?
(a) The boy's white blood cell count.
(b) The boy's throat.
(c) The boy's weight.
(d) The boy's brain.
2. The bills started coming, and they realize they owed nearly _________________.
3. As his son was taken away, Todd felt as if he was going to lose it, and he had to do what?
(b) Sit and cry.
(c) Be with his wife.
(d) Get away by himself.
4. How did Colton react to the surprise brought by Norma?
(a) He begins to cry.
(b) He gets angry.
(c) He happily plays with it.
(d) He does not react to it.
5. On that Fourth of July weekend trip, the now four-year-old boy not only told them that _____________________ while they were operating.
(a) He had seen visions.
(b) He had dreamed.
(c) He had fallen asleep.
(d) He had been out of his body.
Short Answer Questions
1. Colton also said that Jesus had a __________ horse.
2. Colton was unusually quiet and he complained that his tummy hurt. Why did they think this was because he ate something that did not agree with him?
3. What did the family agree to pay _________ as a matter of priority no matter what.
4. How long did Colton's procedure last?
5. Back at the church, over ___________ people gathered together to pray for the family.
Short Essay Questions
1. What might Todd mean by the shadow of death?
2. How was the burst appendix a dire situation? Could this have been prevented? Why or why not?
3. Colton said he did homework in heaven. What kind of homework might this have been? Why?
4. What is the significance of Colton's reaction to his favorite action figure?
5. What are the diagnoses given for Colton's illness? How could these pose a problem?
6. How are the markers on Jesus' hands and feet significant?
7. What challenges occurred prior to the ordering of a CT scan?
8. What complications occurred after the surgery?
9. How did the Burpos realize something unusual has happened to their son?
10. How was life difficult after the surgery?
This section contains 792 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)