|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How had Todd broken his leg?
(a) When he fell off a horse.
(b) While downhill skiing.
(c) When he fell off his motorcycle.
(d) While sliding into third base.
2. When the doctor came in, what did he order?
(a) A CAT scan.
(b) A set of CT scans.
(c) A mammogram.
(d) A set of x-rays.
3. Colton also insisted that they pay the doctor. Why?
(a) Jesus used the doctor to fix him.
(b) The doctor may sue them.
(c) The hospital will be mad if the doctor is not paid.
(d) The doctor was nice.
4. Who wore different colored sashes?
5. Jesus told him that his _____________ baptized him, and Colton thought the man was nice.
Short Answer Questions
1. By the second afternoon of Colton's hospital stay, Todd walked into his son's room and saw what?
2. Colton was obsessed with _________________ and often pretended to be one.
3. As his son was taken away, Todd felt as if he was going to lose it, and he had to do what?
4. In November, what did Todd discover he had?
5. After Colton was home from the hospital, the family was able to do what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the significance of Colton's reaction to his favorite action figure?
2. How was Todd's mastectomy a miracle? Do you agree that this is a miracle? Why or why not?
3. Why did Colton yell for his father? How is this important?
4. How was this trip to Greeley supposed to be celebratory?
5. What was significant about the donations that came in?
6. What sign did the technician give that made the Burpos believe something was seriously wrong with Colton?
7. Why did the flu or food poisoning seem to be likely causes for Colton's illness?
8. How is the story about Rosie the Spider significant?
9. What are the diagnoses given for Colton's illness? How could these pose a problem?
10. What had happened on the last Burpo family vacation in March? How was this affecting their preparations for their current trip?
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)