|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Colton's procedure last?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 90 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 60 minutes.
2. In March of 2003, the family was planning a celebratory trip to _____________, Colorado.
3. Colton was obsessed with _________________ and often pretended to be one.
4. After Colton was home from the hospital, the family was able to do what?
(a) Pay back bills.
(b) Rest for a while.
(c) Go on their vacation.
(d) Visit friends.
5. What did Colton say everyone, but Jesus, had in heaven?
(b) Gold crowns.
Short Answer Questions
1. How had Todd broken his leg?
2. Once when Colton was playing with a friend, he got in trouble for treating his friend poorly. When Todd reprimanded him, Colton told Todd what?
3. Usually he saw it where?
4. The doctors wanted to move him to a children's hospital, but they couldn't get there due to what?
5. Colton said that Jesus was the only one in heaven with what?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Colton react after surgery? Why?
2. How did the Burpos realize something unusual has happened to their son?
3. How did a broken leg severely affect the family's finances?
4. Why did Colton yell for his father? How is this important?
5. Who was stronger in this situation, Todd or Sonja? Why?
6. Why did the flu or food poisoning seem to be likely causes for Colton's illness?
7. How was life difficult after the surgery?
8. How are the markers on Jesus' hands and feet significant?
9. What did the Burpos refuse to stop paying? Why do they do this?
10. How did Colton react at the funerals? Why?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)