|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the doctor came in, what did he order?
(a) A set of CT scans.
(b) A set of x-rays.
(c) A CAT scan.
(d) A mammogram.
2. What did the family agree to pay _________ as a matter of priority no matter what.
(a) The medical bills.
(b) Their education loans.
(c) Their mortgage.
(d) Their tithe.
3. When talking about a funeral, why did Colton become quite distraught?
(a) He worries about the man's children.
(b) He worries about his own death.
(c) He worries about the cost of the funeral.
(d) He worries the man did not have Jesus in his heart.
4. The surgeons performed another surgery, and the parents were concerned about what?
(a) The boy's white blood cell count.
(b) The boy's brain.
(c) The boy's weight.
(d) The boy's throat.
5. Colton also insisted that they pay the doctor. Why?
(a) Jesus used the doctor to fix him.
(b) The doctor was nice.
(c) The doctor may sue them.
(d) The hospital will be mad if the doctor is not paid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had been happening to Colton for five days?
2. How did Todd feel towards God at this point?
3. The boy said there were lots of _____________ in heaven.
4. Why was Colton yelling for his father?
5. Why could Todd not understand how Colton could have gone to heaven?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was Colton's response regarding paying the doctor significant?
2. What was significant about the donations that came in?
3. What might Todd mean by the shadow of death?
4. What did the Burpos refuse to stop paying? Why do they do this?
5. Who was stronger in this situation, Todd or Sonja? Why?
6. What had happened on the last Burpo family vacation in March? How was this affecting their preparations for their current trip?
7. How are the markers on Jesus' hands and feet significant?
8. Why did the flu or food poisoning seem to be likely causes for Colton's illness?
9. How was this trip to Greeley supposed to be celebratory?
10. How was life difficult after the surgery?
This section contains 812 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)