|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Todd knew that this was a time for what?
(d) Great faith.
2. Colton said that Jesus had markers, brown hair, and hair on his face (a beard). He also said Jesus' eyes were "__________."
(a) Bright blue.
(d) So pretty.
3. What did the family agree to pay _________ as a matter of priority no matter what.
(a) The medical bills.
(b) Their mortgage.
(c) Their education loans.
(d) Their tithe.
4. The surgeons performed another surgery, and the parents were concerned about what?
(a) The boy's weight.
(b) The boy's white blood cell count.
(c) The boy's throat.
(d) The boy's brain.
5. A CT scan showed what?
(a) There is more infection in the abdomen.
(b) There are five new masses.
(c) He has a broken bone.
Short Answer Questions
1. _____________ before they went to the Butterfly Pavilion, Colton had a stomachache.
2. The doctor showed them what he had done in surgery, and he taught them how to do what?
3. Colton told them about the angels singing to him. Why did they sing to him?
4. Colton also said that Jesus had a __________ horse.
5. Why did they call ahead?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was this trip to Greeley supposed to be celebratory?
2. What is the significance of Colton's reaction to his favorite action figure?
3. What had happened on the last Burpo family vacation in March? How was this affecting their preparations for their current trip?
4. Colton said he did homework in heaven. What kind of homework might this have been? Why?
5. Who was stronger in this situation, Todd or Sonja? Why?
6. How did Colton react at the funerals? Why?
7. What complications occurred after the surgery?
8. What sign did the technician give that made the Burpos believe something was seriously wrong with Colton?
9. How was Colton's response regarding paying the doctor significant?
10. What was significant about Colton's response that he was in heaven for three minutes?
This section contains 799 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)