|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Colton said that Jesus had markers, brown hair, and hair on his face (a beard). He also said Jesus' eyes were "__________."
(a) So pretty.
(c) Bright blue.
2. Colton absolutely refused to do what?
(a) Allow the technician to put the mask over his mouth.
(b) Stay still as they draw blood.
(c) Drink what it is he needs to take before he has the test.
(d) Eat what it is he needs to take before he has the test.
3. In November, what did Todd discover he had?
(a) Multiple Sclerosis.
(c) Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
(d) Breast cancer.
4. Why could Todd not understand how Colton could have gone to heaven?
(a) Because he is so young.
(b) Because he did not die.
(c) Because he is alive.
(d) Because there is no such thing as heaven.
5. Colton also said that Jesus had a __________ horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Within an hour, what happened?
2. What suggestion did Norma make?
3. What did Colton know about his parents, while he was in surgery?
4. Besides being a pastor, what other job did Todd have?
5. What was Colton doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the significance of Colton's reaction to his favorite action figure?
2. How are the markers on Jesus' hands and feet significant?
3. How was Colton's recovery miraculous? Do you believe the prayers helped? Why or why not?
4. How was the burst appendix a dire situation? Could this have been prevented? Why or why not?
5. How did the Burpos realize something unusual has happened to their son?
6. Who was stronger in this situation, Todd or Sonja? Why?
7. How was life difficult after the surgery?
8. What are the diagnoses given for Colton's illness? How could these pose a problem?
9. How did a broken leg severely affect the family's finances?
10. What did Todd confess? Why was this not a full confession?
This section contains 799 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)