|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Money began to come in from donations with notes attached. The checks added up to what?
(a) The total of the medical bills with $500 to spare.
(b) A small portion of what they owe.
(c) The total they need to pay their bills, almost to the dollar.
(d) Half of what they owe.
2. Colton absolutely refused to do what?
(a) Stay still as they draw blood.
(b) Eat what it is he needs to take before he has the test.
(c) Drink what it is he needs to take before he has the test.
(d) Allow the technician to put the mask over his mouth.
3. On Wednesday, the parents told the staff at the hospital that they were going to take Colton where?
(a) To the Children's Hospital in Denver.
(b) To Seattle Gray's.
(c) To Johns Hopkins.
(d) To the Great Plains Regional Medical Center.
4. What had been happening to Colton for five days?
(a) Cancer had been filling their son.
(b) The H1N1 virus had been filling their son.
(c) Bacteria had been filling their son.
(d) Poison had been filling their son.
5. How did God bless Todd with a miracle?
(a) Todd did not end up needing a mastectomy.
(b) Todd won the lottery.
(c) The health insurance covered all of the medical expenses.
(d) The tissue removed during the mastectomy was completely normal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the markers located?
2. In November, what did Todd discover he had?
3. The bills started coming, and they realize they owed nearly _________________.
4. Once when Colton was playing with a friend, he got in trouble for treating his friend poorly. When Todd reprimanded him, Colton told Todd what?
5. The boy said there were lots of _____________ in heaven.
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Colton react at the funerals? Why?
2. Why did Todd rage at God? Should he have done this? Why or why not?
3. How is the story about Rosie the Spider significant?
4. What sign did the technician give that made the Burpos believe something was seriously wrong with Colton?
5. Why did the flu or food poisoning seem to be likely causes for Colton's illness?
6. Why did Colton yell for his father? How is this important?
7. What surprising information was learned at Arby's? Why was this surprising?
8. Colton said he did homework in heaven. What kind of homework might this have been? Why?
9. What challenges occurred prior to the ordering of a CT scan?
10. What was significant about the donations that came in?
This section contains 934 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)