|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The parents hold on to what hope?
(a) That God will intervene.
(b) That this image will go away.
(c) That the doctor will have something to help them.
(d) That Colton will feel better soon.
2. What did Colton know about his parents, while he was in surgery?
(a) He knew they were near him.
(b) He knew where they were.
(c) He knew how they felt.
(d) He knew they were tired.
3. Back at the church, over ___________ people gathered together to pray for the family.
4. How long was Colton gone?
(a) Three minutes.
(b) Three hours.
(c) One hour.
(d) One minute.
5. By the second afternoon of Colton's hospital stay, Todd walked into his son's room and saw what?
(a) A ghost.
(c) The shadow of death.
Short Answer Questions
1. _____________ before they went to the Butterfly Pavilion, Colton had a stomachache.
2. As his son was taken away, Todd felt as if he was going to lose it, and he had to do what?
3. Todd went to a conference of ____________ and felt the need to confess.
4. Preparing for the trip was nerve-wracking as the desire to remain safe at home warred with the desire to do what?
5. In the hospital room, Colton told Todd that what happened?
Short Essay Questions
1. For what did Sonja ask the children to pray? Why might she do this?
2. What information did Colton give about his sister who his mother had miscarried? How do his parents react? Why?
3. How did a broken leg severely affect the family's finances?
4. Why did Colton yell for his father? How is this important?
5. Why was Colton so upset by Satan?
6. What did Colton know about his father becoming a pastor? Why is this important?
7. How was Todd's mastectomy a miracle? Do you agree that this is a miracle? Why or why not?
8. How did Colton make Ali Titus cry?
9. What did the Burpos refuse to stop paying? Why do they do this?
10. How was the burst appendix a dire situation? Could this have been prevented? Why or why not?
This section contains 836 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)