|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Colton gone?
(a) Three hours.
(b) One minute.
(c) One hour.
(d) Three minutes.
2. What did Colton know about his parents, while he was in surgery?
(a) He knew where they were.
(b) He knew they were near him.
(c) He knew how they felt.
(d) He knew they were tired.
3. Colton wasn't quite brave enough to hold who, but Cassie was?
(a) Rosie the Spider.
(b) Reagan the Frog.
(c) Rory the Monkey.
(d) Ronald the Turtle.
4. Todd was bothered that he had done what?
(a) Raged at God only to have God bless him.
(b) Given up on his son, only to have him return.
(c) Given up on God only to have God bless him.
(d) Raged at his wife, only to have her pray for him.
5. When the doctor came in, what did he order?
(a) A set of CT scans.
(b) A set of x-rays.
(c) A CAT scan.
(d) A mammogram.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Todd feel towards God at this point?
2. Where did Todd find Sonja?
3. Preparing for the trip was nerve-wracking as the desire to remain safe at home warred with the desire to do what?
4. On that Fourth of July weekend trip, the now four-year-old boy not only told them that _____________________ while they were operating.
5. Back at the church, over ___________ people gathered together to pray for the family.
Short Essay Questions
1. What made taking a CT scan challenging? What wa the technician's suggestion? Was this good? Why or why not?
2. How are the markers on Jesus' hands and feet significant?
3. What challenges occurred prior to the ordering of a CT scan?
4. Colton said he did homework in heaven. What kind of homework might this have been? Why?
5. What are the diagnoses given for Colton's illness? How could these pose a problem?
6. How did a broken leg severely affect the family's finances?
7. What sign did the technician give that made the Burpos believe something was seriously wrong with Colton?
8. How was this trip to Greeley supposed to be celebratory?
9. Why did Todd rage at God? Should he have done this? Why or why not?
10. How did the Burpos realize something unusual has happened to their son?
This section contains 863 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)