|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A CT scan showed what?
(a) He has a broken bone.
(b) There is more infection in the abdomen.
(d) There are five new masses.
2. As a pastor, he has seen it numerous times before as he stayed with families who were with a relative who was what?
(a) About to pass away.
(b) Had cancer.
(d) Not a Christian.
3. Colton said that Jesus was the only one in heaven with what?
(a) Purple on.
(b) Brown hair.
(c) A beard.
(d) A horse.
4. By the next morning, Cassie was getting better. How did Colton feel?
(a) He is perfectly fine.
(b) He is feeling better.
(c) He is dizzy.
(d) He is still vomiting.
5. On the day they were preparing to leave the hospital, the doctor stops them, telling them what?
(a) Colton will have to be hospitalized for another month.
(b) Colton's masses have returned.
(c) Colton's white cell count has spiked.
(d) Colton is free to go home.
Short Answer Questions
1. When talking about a funeral, why did Colton become quite distraught?
2. Todd thought about the way the Bible mentioned that time is _________ in heaven.
3. How did Todd feel towards God at this point?
4. In the hospital room, Colton told Todd that what happened?
5. Why was it decided that Colton should go to the emergency room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was significant about the donations that came in?
2. What challenges occurred prior to the ordering of a CT scan?
3. How did Colton react at the funerals? Why?
4. Why did Todd rage at God? Should he have done this? Why or why not?
5. What are the diagnoses given for Colton's illness? How could these pose a problem?
6. How was life difficult after the surgery?
7. Who was stronger in this situation, Todd or Sonja? Why?
8. What was significant about Colton's response that he was in heaven for three minutes?
9. What had happened on the last Burpo family vacation in March? How was this affecting their preparations for their current trip?
10. Why did the flu or food poisoning seem to be likely causes for Colton's illness?
This section contains 794 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)