|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Colton's procedure last?
(a) 90 minutes.
(b) 60 minutes.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 30 minutes.
2. The doctors wanted to move him to a children's hospital, but they couldn't get there due to what?
(a) A thunderstorm.
(b) A power outage at the Children's Hospital.
(d) A freak spring snowstorm.
3. The bills started coming, and they realize they owed nearly _________________.
4. Besides being a pastor, what other job did Todd have?
(a) He installed garage doors.
(b) He worked at an animal shelter.
(c) He was a guidance counselor at a local school.
(d) He repaired motorcycles.
5. Where did Todd find Sonja?
(a) Raging at God.
(b) Sitting by Colton's bedside.
(c) In the waiting room, calling family and friends on her cell phone.
(d) Crying in the waiting room.
Short Answer Questions
1. The parents hold on to what hope?
2. Why did they call ahead?
3. What had been happening to Colton for five days?
4. Colton said that Jesus had markers, brown hair, and hair on his face (a beard). He also said Jesus' eyes were "__________."
5. A nurse came in and called for Colton's parents. She said that he wouldn't do what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What sign did the technician give that made the Burpos believe something was seriously wrong with Colton?
2. Why did the flu or food poisoning seem to be likely causes for Colton's illness?
3. What challenges occurred prior to the ordering of a CT scan?
4. How did Colton react after surgery? Why?
5. What was significant about the donations that came in?
6. How did a broken leg severely affect the family's finances?
7. What was significant about Colton's response that he was in heaven for three minutes?
8. What did Todd confess? Why was this not a full confession?
9. Why did Todd rage at God? Should he have done this? Why or why not?
10. Why did Colton yell for his father? How is this important?
This section contains 840 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)