|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did they call ahead?
(a) To let the children's wing know he is coming.
(b) To make sure there is a room ready for Colton.
(c) To let the doctor know they are on their way.
(d) To make sure the ER is prepped.
2. As they pulled into _________, the parents questioned the boy about his experience.
(b) The hotel's parking lot.
(c) The Olive Garden.
3. Colton absolutely refused to do what?
(a) Eat what it is he needs to take before he has the test.
(b) Stay still as they draw blood.
(c) Drink what it is he needs to take before he has the test.
(d) Allow the technician to put the mask over his mouth.
4. How long was Colton gone?
(a) One hour.
(b) Three minutes.
(c) One minute.
(d) Three hours.
5. Why could Todd not understand how Colton could have gone to heaven?
(a) Because he is alive.
(b) Because he did not die.
(c) Because there is no such thing as heaven.
(d) Because he is so young.
Short Answer Questions
1. ___________ months after the surgery, Colton's parents started realizing something was unusual.
2. Who wore different colored sashes?
3. _____________ before they went to the Butterfly Pavilion, Colton had a stomachache.
4. __________ days after the second surgery, Colton was in serious pain because he couldn't have a bowel movement.
5. Once when Colton was playing with a friend, he got in trouble for treating his friend poorly. When Todd reprimanded him, Colton told Todd what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What surprising information was learned at Arby's? Why was this surprising?
2. Why might angels use swords? Is this necessary? Why or why not?
3. Why might Colton have liked "The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe?"
4. What is the significance of Colton's reaction to his favorite action figure?
5. Where did Colton sit in heaven? What might this say about God?
6. Why did the Burpos begin to view children differently?
7. Why did Todd rage at God? Should he have done this? Why or why not?
8. What was one common word used by both Colton and Akiane to describe Jesus? Why?
9. How did Colton make an impact on Ali Titus?
10. How did Colton react after surgery? Why?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)