|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In November, what did Todd discover he had?
(a) Breast cancer.
(c) Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
(d) Multiple Sclerosis.
2. Colton absolutely refused to do what?
(a) Eat what it is he needs to take before he has the test.
(b) Allow the technician to put the mask over his mouth.
(c) Stay still as they draw blood.
(d) Drink what it is he needs to take before he has the test.
3. Colton was obsessed with _________________ and often pretended to be one.
4. Todd knew that this was a time for what?
(c) Great faith.
5. As they traveled through North Platte, they remembered how they spent a traumatic ______ days there, praying for Colton's survival.
Short Answer Questions
1. The doctor showed them what he had done in surgery, and he taught them how to do what?
2. Colton also insisted that they pay the doctor. Why?
3. Todd was bothered that he had done what?
4. Colton said they had yellow from here to here, motioning from his _____________ to his right hip.
5. As a pastor, he has seen it numerous times before as he stayed with families who were with a relative who was what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What had happened on the last Burpo family vacation in March? How was this affecting their preparations for their current trip?
2. What challenges occurred prior to the ordering of a CT scan?
3. What made taking a CT scan challenging? What wa the technician's suggestion? Was this good? Why or why not?
4. What are the diagnoses given for Colton's illness? How could these pose a problem?
5. What might Todd mean by the shadow of death?
6. How did Colton react after surgery? Why?
7. How did a broken leg severely affect the family's finances?
8. Who was stronger in this situation, Todd or Sonja? Why?
9. What did the Burpos refuse to stop paying? Why do they do this?
10. How is the story about Rosie the Spider significant?
This section contains 807 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)