|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Colton was unusually quiet and he complained that his tummy hurt. Why did they think this was because he ate something that did not agree with him?
(a) Kathy says she didn't feel well, either.
(b) They were all feel ill.
(c) He was allergic to what he ate.
(d) The food did not taste very good.
2. As his son was taken away, Todd felt as if he was going to lose it, and he had to do what?
(a) Be with his wife.
(c) Sit and cry.
(d) Get away by himself.
3. When talking about a funeral, why did Colton become quite distraught?
(a) He worries the man did not have Jesus in his heart.
(b) He worries about the man's children.
(c) He worries about his own death.
(d) He worries about the cost of the funeral.
4. Todd was bothered that he had done what?
(a) Given up on his son, only to have him return.
(b) Given up on God only to have God bless him.
(c) Raged at his wife, only to have her pray for him.
(d) Raged at God only to have God bless him.
5. Jesus told him that his _____________ baptized him, and Colton thought the man was nice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who showed up to support the Burpos?
2. What suggestion did Norma make?
3. Money began to come in from donations with notes attached. The checks added up to what?
4. What did the family agree to pay _________ as a matter of priority no matter what.
5. After an hour of trying to persuade the child, what did the technician suggest?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the diagnoses given for Colton's illness? How could these pose a problem?
2. How was this trip to Greeley supposed to be celebratory?
3. Colton said he did homework in heaven. What kind of homework might this have been? Why?
4. What is the significance of Colton's reaction to his favorite action figure?
5. What did Todd confess? Why was this not a full confession?
6. What was significant about the donations that came in?
7. How is the story about Rosie the Spider significant?
8. What made taking a CT scan challenging? What wa the technician's suggestion? Was this good? Why or why not?
9. How did Colton react after surgery? Why?
10. What was significant about Colton's response that he was in heaven for three minutes?
This section contains 924 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)