|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the family agree to pay _________ as a matter of priority no matter what.
(a) The medical bills.
(b) Their tithe.
(c) Their mortgage.
(d) Their education loans.
2. Who showed up to support the Burpos?
(a) Colton's pre-school classmates.
(b) Other pastors.
(d) Friends from their church.
3. The doctor showed them what he had done in surgery, and he taught them how to do what?
(a) Give Colton his IV.
(b) Treat the wound as it heals.
(c) Administer Colton's medication.
(d) Carry Colton.
4. As his son was taken away, Todd felt as if he was going to lose it, and he had to do what?
(a) Get away by himself.
(b) Sit and cry.
(c) Be with his wife.
5. Why was it decided that Colton should go to the emergency room?
(a) Colton had lost consciousness.
(b) Colton was vomiting.
(c) Colton had a fever, chills, and is sweating.
(d) Colton wa bright red.
Short Answer Questions
1. Todd reflected on the fact that Colton meant everything to his wife. Why did he mean everything?
2. Once when Colton was playing with a friend, he got in trouble for treating his friend poorly. When Todd reprimanded him, Colton told Todd what?
3. Todd knew that this was a time for what?
4. They checked out the __________________ at the Butterfly Pavilion.
5. What did Colton do in heaven?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was significant about Colton's response that he was in heaven for three minutes?
2. How is the story about Rosie the Spider significant?
3. What challenges occurred prior to the ordering of a CT scan?
4. How was life difficult after the surgery?
5. How did the Burpos realize something unusual has happened to their son?
6. Why did the flu or food poisoning seem to be likely causes for Colton's illness?
7. How was Colton's response regarding paying the doctor significant?
8. How did a broken leg severely affect the family's finances?
9. Who was stronger in this situation, Todd or Sonja? Why?
10. How are the markers on Jesus' hands and feet significant?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)