|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Usually he saw it where?
(a) Private homes.
(b) In a hospice situation.
(c) In Children's hospitals.
(d) At church.
2. Why could Todd not understand how Colton could have gone to heaven?
(a) Because he is alive.
(b) Because there is no such thing as heaven.
(c) Because he is so young.
(d) Because he did not die.
3. Colton was obsessed with _________________ and often pretended to be one.
4. Why was Colton yelling for his father?
(a) He was worried about him.
(b) He was angry.
(c) He was afraid.
(d) Jesus told him to go back in answer to his father's prayer.
5. The bills started coming, and they realize they owed nearly _________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. _____________ before they went to the Butterfly Pavilion, Colton had a stomachache.
2. What did Colton need immediately?
3. Did Todd tell them the complete story?
4. Money began to come in from donations with notes attached. The checks added up to what?
5. What was Colton doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the Burpos realize something unusual has happened to their son?
2. How was life difficult after the surgery?
3. Why did the flu or food poisoning seem to be likely causes for Colton's illness?
4. How was Colton's recovery miraculous? Do you believe the prayers helped? Why or why not?
5. How are the markers on Jesus' hands and feet significant?
6. What complications occurred after the surgery?
7. How was the burst appendix a dire situation? Could this have been prevented? Why or why not?
8. What are the diagnoses given for Colton's illness? How could these pose a problem?
9. How did a broken leg severely affect the family's finances?
10. What was significant about the donations that came in?
This section contains 824 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)