|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color did Jesus wear?
2. How dido the Burpos know something was seriously wrong with Colton?
(a) The doctor is in during the test.
(b) The doctor meets them outside the testing room.
(c) The technician leaves them in the hallway instead of taking them back to the waiting room.
(d) The technician tells them there is something seriously wrong with him.
3. When talking about a funeral, why did Colton become quite distraught?
(a) He worries about his own death.
(b) He worries the man did not have Jesus in his heart.
(c) He worries about the cost of the funeral.
(d) He worries about the man's children.
4. Preparing for the trip was nerve-wracking as the desire to remain safe at home warred with the desire to do what?
(a) See the precious new baby.
(b) See their closest uncle.
(c) See their favorite cousin.
(d) See their elderly grandma.
5. What did Colton need immediately?
(b) Emergency surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. After an hour of trying to persuade the child, what did the technician suggest?
2. Where were the markers located?
3. On Wednesday, the parents told the staff at the hospital that they were going to take Colton where?
4. Colton was obsessed with _________________ and often pretended to be one.
5. Colton said they had yellow from here to here, motioning from his _____________ to his right hip.
Short Essay Questions
1. How was Colton's response regarding paying the doctor significant?
2. How are the markers on Jesus' hands and feet significant?
3. What had happened on the last Burpo family vacation in March? How was this affecting their preparations for their current trip?
4. What are the diagnoses given for Colton's illness? How could these pose a problem?
5. What challenges occurred prior to the ordering of a CT scan?
6. What made taking a CT scan challenging? What wa the technician's suggestion? Was this good? Why or why not?
7. How is the story about Rosie the Spider significant?
8. How was this trip to Greeley supposed to be celebratory?
9. What was significant about the donations that came in?
10. What was significant about Colton's response that he was in heaven for three minutes?
This section contains 845 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)