|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ days after the second surgery, Colton was in serious pain because he couldn't have a bowel movement.
2. The parents hold on to what hope?
(a) That Colton will feel better soon.
(b) That the doctor will have something to help them.
(c) That God will intervene.
(d) That this image will go away.
3. Why did they call ahead?
(a) To make sure there is a room ready for Colton.
(b) To let the doctor know they are on their way.
(c) To make sure the ER is prepped.
(d) To let the children's wing know he is coming.
4. What did Colton say everyone, but Jesus, had in heaven?
(c) Gold crowns.
5. Colton told them about the angels singing to him. Why did they sing to him?
(a) He was angry.
(b) They like to sing.
(c) They were trying to keep him quiet.
(d) He was scared.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Colton's procedure last?
2. Usually he saw it where?
3. Todd reflected on the fact that Colton meant everything to his wife. Why did he mean everything?
4. How had Todd broken his leg?
5. A CT scan showed what?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Colton make Ali Titus cry?
2. How was this trip to Greeley supposed to be celebratory?
3. How was the burst appendix a dire situation? Could this have been prevented? Why or why not?
4. What did Colton know about his father becoming a pastor? Why is this important?
5. For what did Sonja ask the children to pray? Why might she do this?
6. Why did Colton say his father's dying friend did not have to worry? Would you be calmed by this? Why or why not?
7. Colton said he did homework in heaven. What kind of homework might this have been? Why?
8. Why did the Burpos begin to view children differently?
9. How is the story about Rosie the Spider significant?
10. Whywas Colton's comment about Pop important?
This section contains 808 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)