Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Todd was bothered that he had done what?
(a) Given up on his son, only to have him return.
(b) Given up on God only to have God bless him.
(c) Raged at God only to have God bless him.
(d) Raged at his wife, only to have her pray for him.
2. What did Colton do in heaven?
(b) Played games.
(c) Sang songs.
3. Colton was unusually quiet and he complained that his tummy hurt. Why did they think this was because he ate something that did not agree with him?
(a) The food did not taste very good.
(b) He was allergic to what he ate.
(c) Kathy says she didn't feel well, either.
(d) They were all feel ill.
4. Who wore different colored sashes?
5. Colton was obsessed with _________________ and often pretended to be one.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Todd feel about seeing this in his not yet four-year-old son's room?
2. Todd had to go to _________________, and they decided to turn it into a family trip to celebrate the fact that they had beaten cancer and two surgeries.
3. Money began to come in from donations with notes attached. The checks added up to what?
4. The doctor showed them what he had done in surgery, and he taught them how to do what?
5. How dido the Burpos know something was seriously wrong with Colton?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the significance of Colton's reaction to his favorite action figure?
2. How was the burst appendix a dire situation? Could this have been prevented? Why or why not?
3. Colton said he did homework in heaven. What kind of homework might this have been? Why?
4. How was life difficult after the surgery?
5. Pop became a Christian right before he died. According to Colton's reactions up to this point, do you believe Pop would have been in heaven if he had not become a Christian? Why or why not?
6. Why might the family have decided to go public with the story?
7. Why might Colton have liked "The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe?"
8. What surprising information was learned at Arby's? Why was this surprising?
9. What complications occurred after the surgery?
10. Who was next to God in heaven? How does this support the Bible?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)