|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When they arrived, they discovered what?
(a) There are no free beds.
(b) The do not have a children's wing.
(c) The doctor is out for the day.
(d) The doctor has gone out for lunch.
2. Usually he saw it where?
(a) In Children's hospitals.
(b) At church.
(c) Private homes.
(d) In a hospice situation.
3. As a pastor, he has seen it numerous times before as he stayed with families who were with a relative who was what?
(a) Had cancer.
(c) Not a Christian.
(d) About to pass away.
4. ___________ months after the surgery, Colton's parents started realizing something was unusual.
5. What did Colton say everyone, but Jesus, had in heaven?
(d) Gold crowns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Back at the church, over ___________ people gathered together to pray for the family.
2. Where were the markers located?
3. What suggestion did Norma make?
4. The boy said there were lots of _____________ in heaven.
5. _____________ before they went to the Butterfly Pavilion, Colton had a stomachache.
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the Burpos refuse to stop paying? Why do they do this?
2. What was one common word used by both Colton and Akiane to describe Jesus? Why?
3. How was the family's experience a gift?
4. Why might angels use swords? Is this necessary? Why or why not?
5. Who was stronger in this situation, Todd or Sonja? Why?
6. Why might Colton have liked "The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe?"
7. Pop became a Christian right before he died. According to Colton's reactions up to this point, do you believe Pop would have been in heaven if he had not become a Christian? Why or why not?
8. Why did Colton say his father's dying friend did not have to worry? Would you be calmed by this? Why or why not?
9. What did Colton know about his father becoming a pastor? Why is this important?
10. What did Colton say about the Battle of Armageddon?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)