|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Colton doing?
(b) Staring off into space.
(c) Screaming for his father.
2. What color did Jesus wear?
3. Todd was bothered that he had done what?
(a) Given up on God only to have God bless him.
(b) Given up on his son, only to have him return.
(c) Raged at his wife, only to have her pray for him.
(d) Raged at God only to have God bless him.
4. Did Todd tell them the complete story?
(a) No, he doesn't tell them his son died.
(b) No, he doesn't tell them he raged at God.
(c) No, he doesn't tell them that his son had been to heaven.
5. Who was white from shoulder to toe?
(a) The children.
(c) The angels.
Short Answer Questions
1. A radiologist told them that their son had what?
2. Why was Colton yelling for his father?
3. When they took Colton back to the doctor, about what was the doctor concerned?
4. How long was Colton gone?
5. In November, what did Todd discover he had?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Colton yell for his father? How is this important?
2. What challenges occurred prior to the ordering of a CT scan?
3. How was life difficult after the surgery?
4. What did the Burpos refuse to stop paying? Why do they do this?
5. How did Colton react after surgery? Why?
6. How did a broken leg severely affect the family's finances?
7. How is the story about Rosie the Spider significant?
8. What are the diagnoses given for Colton's illness? How could these pose a problem?
9. How did the Burpos realize something unusual has happened to their son?
10. How was the burst appendix a dire situation? Could this have been prevented? Why or why not?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)