|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sat on the other side of God?
2. Todd told him a Bible story about _______________ and began to wonder about God's throne.
3. As Chapter 23 opened, the family was celebrating what?
(a) Colton's birthday.
(b) The two-year anniversary of Todd mastectomy.
(c) The Kathy's birthday.
(d) The birth of Colby Lawrence Burpo.
4. Todd preached a sermon about who and connected this to his own anger and lack of faith?
(b) St. Paul.
(c) The doubting Thomas.
(d) John the Baptist.
5. What did the youngest child find?
(a) A large carpet bag.
(b) An enchanted wardrobe.
(c) A chest of gold.
(d) A shark.
6. One evening, the mother and children were praying together as a family. Sonja suggested that they pray for whom?
(a) Their grandmother.
(b) Their father.
(c) Their neighbors.
(d) Their family.
7. Colton began talking about what?
(a) His father's past.
(b) His future.
(c) His past.
(d) His father's future.
8. What did Colton frequently not know?
(a) What heaven looks like.
(b) What he is doing.
(c) Where he is.
(d) What his name is.
9. Todd remembered when he was ________________ years old and felt almost a whisper telling him to become a pastor.
10. How did Colton react when Todd asked what Satan looked like?
(a) Colton begins to cry.
(b) Colton stops talking.
(c) Colton yells at him.
(d) Colton laughs.
11. People kept asking them about their story and wondering what?
(a) Why they took so long to tell others about it.
(b) Why Colton went to heaven.
(c) Why they did not realize Colton had appendicitis.
(d) Why they did not believe Colton.
12. Colton was full of what?
13. After his death, Todd received Pop's rifle, his bowling ball, and what else?
(a) His desk.
(b) His hunting dog.
(c) His Bible.
(d) His pipe.
14. What, then was Colton's response regarding the artwork?
(a) Dad, it's beautiful.
(b) Dad, it's almost right.
(c) Dad, the eyes aren't right.
(d) Dad, that's the one.
15. When people suggested that they write a book, how did they first react?
(a) They are shocked.
(b) They are not surprised.
(c) They are angry.
(d) They are excited.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the trip, Colton asked his father if he had ___________________ named Pop.
2. In the Epilogue, the author states that it had been a little over______________ years since Colton almost died.
3. Who did Colton say God adopted?
4. The family _____________ the pain that they had to go through.
5. Todd explained that the events occurred how?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)