|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The family began to see the impact of Colton's story on whom?
(a) Their family members.
(b) People around them.
(c) Their neighbors.
(d) The church's congregation.
2. Why was Colton not upset?
(a) His father wins the battle.
(b) No one wins the battle.
(c) Satan wins the battle.
(d) Jesus wins the battle.
3. Cassie was heading off to her high school, Colby was about to enter kindergarten, and Colton was about to enter ______________ grade.
4. Todd was floored because Pop had died ___________________ before Colton's birth.
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) A quarter of a century.
(c) Five years.
(d) Ten years.
5. Todd's mother was always concerned about Pop for what reason?
(a) He was unkind to others.
(b) He may not have made it to heaven.
(c) He was often in a bad mood.
(d) He was always sick.
6. Colton mentioned that he had seen what happen to his father while he was giving a sermon?
(a) A rainbow shine near him.
(b) Power shoot down to him.
(c) Lightning bolts flash near him.
(d) A trumpet's blast sound by him.
7. Colton became obsessed with what?
8. They were _______ when talking about God.
(a) More fearful.
(d) More timid.
9. During the evening Ali had discovered Colton crying, and when she asked him what was wrong, what did he tell her?
(a) He hurt himself.
(b) He was tired.
(c) He missed his sister.
(d) He missed his mom and dad.
10. What, then was Colton's response regarding the artwork?
(a) Dad, the eyes aren't right.
(b) Dad, that's the one.
(c) Dad, it's beautiful.
(d) Dad, it's almost right.
11. In her description of the portrait, she was saying that this person was what?
(a) Very kind.
(b) Just beautiful.
(c) Very nice.
(d) Just awesome.
12. What was later discovered about Pop?
(a) He attended a synagogue before he died.
(b) He had a Bible by his bed.
(c) He had asked a priest to be by his side before he died.
(d) He had been to church two days before he died and become a Christian.
13. People kept asking them about their story and wondering what?
(a) Why they did not realize Colton had appendicitis.
(b) Why they took so long to tell others about it.
(c) Why Colton went to heaven.
(d) Why they did not believe Colton.
14. This girl was an artist who ___________ what she saw in her visions.
15. In the beginning of Chapter 26, Todd and Colton were coming home from a trip to where?
(c) Sam's Club.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Todd asked Colton where he sat, how did the boy respond?
2. In August, Todd took Colton to work with him as he went to do what?
3. Who did Colton say God adopted?
4. Todd called Colton over and showed him the artwork, offering the standard line, "What's wrong with this one?" How did the boy react?
5. Todd preached a sermon about who and connected this to his own anger and lack of faith?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)