|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Holy Spirit was kind of __________.
2. When people suggested that they write a book, how did they first react?
(a) They are angry.
(b) They are not surprised.
(c) They are shocked.
(d) They are excited.
3. Her mother had been _____________ until she heard that her daughter was telling her about heaven.
(b) An agnostic.
(c) An atheist.
4. Cassie was heading off to her high school, Colby was about to enter kindergarten, and Colton was about to enter ______________ grade.
5. Todd called Colton over and showed him the artwork, offering the standard line, "What's wrong with this one?" How did the boy react?
(a) He smiles.
(b) He is, at first, silent.
(c) He cries.
(d) He shouts with joy.
6. When it was over, what did Sonja do?
(a) She apologizes to Colton.
(b) She teases Colton.
(c) She fears Colton.
(d) She comforts Colton.
7. The family continued playing what game?
(a) "What does Jesus look like?"
(b) "Did you really go to heaven?"
(c) "What does heaven look like?"
(d) "Does God really exist?"
8. The movie was about a group of children who were deported from ___________.
(c) New York City.
9. One evening, the mother and children were praying together as a family. Sonja suggested that they pray for whom?
(a) Their grandmother.
(b) Their neighbors.
(c) Their family.
(d) Their father.
10. Why was Colton not upset?
(a) His father wins the battle.
(b) Jesus wins the battle.
(c) No one wins the battle.
(d) Satan wins the battle.
11. After his death, Todd received Pop's rifle, his bowling ball, and what else?
(a) His pipe.
(b) His Bible.
(c) His hunting dog.
(d) His desk.
12. How did Colton react to the picture of Pop?
(a) He wonders how Pop got so old.
(b) He said Pop looks much better now.
(c) He asks where his father got the picture of Pop.
(d) He does not recognize him.
13. They were _______ when talking about God.
(a) More timid.
(d) More fearful.
14. Todd wrote that the family learned the value of what?
(a) Being vulnerable.
(b) Being positive.
(c) Being happy.
(d) Being afraid.
15. How did Colton feel about the film?
(a) He hates it.
(b) He loves it.
(c) He fears it.
(d) He finds it funny.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sat on the other side of God?
2. Todd preached a sermon about who and connected this to his own anger and lack of faith?
3. What did Colton frequently not know?
4. What did the youngest child find?
5. Why did Todd often visit Pop?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)