|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The family began to see the impact of Colton's story on whom?
(a) The church's congregation.
(b) Their family members.
(c) Their neighbors.
(d) People around them.
2. Why did Todd often visit Pop?
(a) He and Pop went to school together.
(b) He and Pop were best friends.
(c) Pop was very sick.
(d) His father had bipolar disorder.
3. In the Epilogue, the author states that it had been a little over______________ years since Colton almost died.
4. How did Colton react when Todd asked what Satan looked like?
(a) Colton begins to cry.
(b) Colton laughs.
(c) Colton stops talking.
(d) Colton yells at him.
5. Her mother had been _____________ until she heard that her daughter was telling her about heaven.
(a) An agnostic.
(d) An atheist.
6. Who sat on the other side of God?
7. He mentioned dragons, and it made Todd think of a passage in what?
8. Colton constantly repeated what fact?
(a) He want to go back to heaven.
(b) Jesus loves the children.
(c) Jesus has pretty eyes.
(d) Jesus is nice.
9. Colton mentioned that he had seen what happen to his father while he was giving a sermon?
(a) A rainbow shine near him.
(b) Power shoot down to him.
(c) Lightning bolts flash near him.
(d) A trumpet's blast sound by him.
10. The family continued playing what game?
(a) "What does heaven look like?"
(b) "Does God really exist?"
(c) "What does Jesus look like?"
(d) "Did you really go to heaven?"
11. When Todd showed Colton a picture of Pop, Todd's Grandma Ellen, his mother, and his uncle Bill who did Colton recognize?
(a) Grandma Ellen.
(b) Only Pop.
(c) Todd's mother and Uncle Bill.
12. Pop was a well-loved ___________ who only attended church occasionally.
13. With whom were the children sent to live?
(a) A surfer.
(b) A pirate king.
(c) An eccentric professor.
(d) An unusual nanny.
14. Who did Colton say God adopted?
(a) His cousins.
(b) His sister.
15. Todd's mother was always concerned about Pop for what reason?
(a) He was unkind to others.
(b) He may not have made it to heaven.
(c) He was always sick.
(d) He was often in a bad mood.
Short Answer Questions
1. During what war did this movie take place?
2. Todd called Colton over and showed him the artwork, offering the standard line, "What's wrong with this one?" How did the boy react?
3. One evening, the mother and children were praying together as a family. Sonja suggested that they pray for whom?
4. Colton was full of what?
5. What did Colton do when the family asked him to look at drawings and paintings of Christ?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)