|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Colton mentioned that he had seen what happen to his father while he was giving a sermon?
(a) Power shoot down to him.
(b) A trumpet's blast sound by him.
(c) Lightning bolts flash near him.
(d) A rainbow shine near him.
2. Who had Todd told about this whisper?
(b) His wife.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
3. Todd told him a Bible story about _______________ and began to wonder about God's throne.
4. He says he met who when he was sitting by the Holy Spirit?
(a) His sister.
(b) King David.
(c) His cousin.
5. One day in April, the boy ____________ at a snack stand.
(a) Buys food.
(d) Steps into a road.
6. How was publicity important?
(a) They were angry about the publicity.
(b) They were thrilled about the positive affect publicity would have on their families.
(c) They were excited about the publicity.
(d) They were afraid it would negatively affect their family.
7. They were _______ when talking about God.
(a) More fearful.
(c) More timid.
8. Colton was full of what?
9. Jesus had told him that He had died on the cross so that humans could go do what?
(a) Be happy.
(b) See his Dad.
(c) Go to heaven.
(d) Be free.
10. In her description of the portrait, she was saying that this person was what?
(a) Very nice.
(b) Very kind.
(c) Just awesome.
(d) Just beautiful.
11. In the spring of 2004, the family was celebrating what?
(a) Sonja's birthday.
(b) Colton's birthday.
(c) Todd's anniversary of becoming a pastor.
(d) The fact that Colton was still alive. It has been one year since his surgery.
12. Colton confirmed that he saw ________________ in heaven and he also saw Mary, the mother of Jesus.
(a) Human inventions.
(b) Various gods.
(d) Pets and animals.
13. Todd wrote that the family learned the value of what?
(a) Being positive.
(b) Being vulnerable.
(c) Being afraid.
(d) Being happy.
14. Why did they react the way they did in the answer to number 173?
(a) They cannot wait to tell their story.
(b) They know a book would reach a lot of people.
(c) They were writers.
(d) They weren't writers.
15. Who sat on the other side of God?
Short Answer Questions
1. The movie was about a group of children who were deported from ___________.
2. Todd's mother was always concerned about Pop for what reason?
3. During the evening Ali had discovered Colton crying, and when she asked him what was wrong, what did he tell her?
4. Later, they received an e-mail telling them about a young girl named Akiane Kramarik from Idaho. She began to have "visions" of heaven when she was ________ years old.
5. In early 2006, the Burpo family rented what DVD?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)