|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Colton react when his father showed some roadkill to teach him a lesson?
(a) He screams.
(b) He cries.
(c) It does not faze him.
(d) He vomits.
2. Why did they react the way they did in the answer to number 173?
(a) They know a book would reach a lot of people.
(b) They weren't writers.
(c) They were writers.
(d) They cannot wait to tell their story.
3. When people suggested that they write a book, how did they first react?
(a) They are shocked.
(b) They are not surprised.
(c) They are angry.
(d) They are excited.
4. Who did Colton say God adopted?
(a) His cousins.
(b) His sister.
5. Todd's mother was always concerned about Pop for what reason?
(a) He was unkind to others.
(b) He was always sick.
(c) He was often in a bad mood.
(d) He may not have made it to heaven.
6. Todd preached a sermon about who and connected this to his own anger and lack of faith?
(b) St. Paul.
(c) The doubting Thomas.
(d) John the Baptist.
7. When Todd showed Colton a picture of Pop, Todd's Grandma Ellen, his mother, and his uncle Bill who did Colton recognize?
(a) Only Pop.
(c) Todd's mother and Uncle Bill.
(d) Grandma Ellen.
8. To what did this discovery lead?
(a) A deserted island.
(b) An animated fox hunt.
(c) The magical kingdom.
(d) A pirate ship.
9. When Todd asked Colton where he sat, how did the boy respond?
(a) He sat by the disciples.
(b) He sat on the floor at Jesus' feet.
(c) They had a chair for him by God and the Holy Spirit.
(d) He did not sit anywhere.
10. What did Colton do when the family asked him to look at drawings and paintings of Christ?
(a) Colton says they should not paint pictures of Jesus.
(b) Colton reminds them how beautiful Jesus' eyes are.
(c) Colton tells them what was wrong with the images.
(d) Colton become confused.
11. When they got home one evening, Sonja found Ali doing what at the sink?
(b) Staring out the window.
(d) Washing dishes.
12. Todd explained that the events occurred how?
(a) Over a period of time, not immediately.
(b) Immediately, not over a period of time.
(c) In a matter of a few days.
(d) In a matter of a few hours.
13. How did they respond to Colton's response to their comments about Satan?
(a) They stop asking about Satan.
(b) They have him look at pictures of Satan to see which one looks like him.
(c) They ask him fewer questions about Satan.
(d) They ask more questions about Satan.
14. Who had Todd told about this whisper?
(a) His father.
(c) His wife.
(d) His mother.
15. The family began to see the impact of Colton's story on whom?
(a) People around them.
(b) Their neighbors.
(c) Their family members.
(d) The church's congregation.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 26, Todd and Colton were coming home from a trip to where?
2. What was later discovered about Pop?
3. The movie was about a group of children who were deported from ___________.
4. How did they feel about this miracle?
5. What did the youngest child find?
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)