|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. He mentioned dragons, and it made Todd think of a passage in what?
2. Todd called Colton over and showed him the artwork, offering the standard line, "What's wrong with this one?" How did the boy react?
(a) He shouts with joy.
(b) He cries.
(c) He smiles.
(d) He is, at first, silent.
3. This girl was an artist who ___________ what she saw in her visions.
4. When Todd asked Colton where he sat, how did the boy respond?
(a) They had a chair for him by God and the Holy Spirit.
(b) He did not sit anywhere.
(c) He sat on the floor at Jesus' feet.
(d) He sat by the disciples.
5. About what was the family excited?
(a) Summer camp.
(b) School starting.
(c) A trip to Disney World.
(d) The county fair.
6. Who did Colton say God adopted?
(b) His sister.
(d) His cousins.
7. During the evening Ali had discovered Colton crying, and when she asked him what was wrong, what did he tell her?
(a) He missed his mom and dad.
(b) He hurt himself.
(c) He was tired.
(d) He missed his sister.
8. Later, they received an e-mail telling them about a young girl named Akiane Kramarik from Idaho. She began to have "visions" of heaven when she was ________ years old.
9. Todd explained that the events occurred how?
(a) Over a period of time, not immediately.
(b) Immediately, not over a period of time.
(c) In a matter of a few hours.
(d) In a matter of a few days.
10. Pop had died in what year?
11. The family continued playing what game?
(a) "Does God really exist?"
(b) "What does heaven look like?"
(c) "Did you really go to heaven?"
(d) "What does Jesus look like?"
12. What did Colton do when he went with his father to the room of his father's dying friend?
(a) Colton cries.
(b) Colton asks him if he has Jesus in his heart.
(c) Colton tells him to be brave.
(d) Colton goes up to him, holds his hand, and tells him that he doesn't have to worry because the first person he is going to see when he died is Jesus.
13. Colton became obsessed with what?
14. Who sat on the other side of God?
15. Jesus had told him that He had died on the cross so that humans could go do what?
(a) Be happy.
(b) Be free.
(c) Go to heaven.
(d) See his Dad.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Colton contradict Sonja?
2. What was later discovered about Pop?
3. In her description of the portrait, she was saying that this person was what?
4. When Todd showed Colton a picture of Pop, Todd's Grandma Ellen, his mother, and his uncle Bill who did Colton recognize?
5. Colton was full of what?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)