|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Colton was full of what?
2. Her mother had been _____________ until she heard that her daughter was telling her about heaven.
(c) An atheist.
(d) An agnostic.
3. On January 28, _________, the family went public with their story.
4. Todd told him a Bible story about _______________ and began to wonder about God's throne.
5. What, then was Colton's response regarding the artwork?
(a) Dad, it's almost right.
(b) Dad, it's beautiful.
(c) Dad, the eyes aren't right.
(d) Dad, that's the one.
6. In October, Colton told his mother that he had _______ sisters.
7. He says he met who when he was sitting by the Holy Spirit?
(a) His sister.
(b) His cousin.
(d) King David.
8. The family _____________ the pain that they had to go through.
(a) Rejoices in.
(c) Prays for.
9. Todd preached a sermon about who and connected this to his own anger and lack of faith?
(a) John the Baptist.
(b) St. Paul.
(d) The doubting Thomas.
10. What did Colton say that no one in heaven has?
(d) Dark clothes.
11. The girl had hugged Colton and told him that she couldn't wait for what?
(a) The Apocalypse.
(b) To be born again.
(c) The parents to get to heaven.
(d) To have Colton come back to heaven.
12. How did Colton feel about the film?
(a) He fears it.
(b) He finds it funny.
(c) He loves it.
(d) He hates it.
13. When people suggested that they write a book, how did they first react?
(a) They are excited.
(b) They are shocked.
(c) They are not surprised.
(d) They are angry.
14. He mentioned dragons, and it made Todd think of a passage in what?
15. Now that the family had three children, the parents decided to hire a babysitter for their Monday night softball dates. They hired an ____________ named Ali Titus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the youngest child find?
2. Todd explained that the events occurred how?
3. How did Colton contradict Sonja?
4. One evening, the mother and children were praying together as a family. Sonja suggested that they pray for whom?
5. Jesus had told him that He had died on the cross so that humans could go do what?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)