|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Colton confirmed that he saw ________________ in heaven and he also saw Mary, the mother of Jesus.
(a) Various gods.
(b) Pets and animals.
(d) Human inventions.
2. Jesus had told him that He had died on the cross so that humans could go do what?
(a) Be happy.
(b) See his Dad.
(c) Be free.
(d) Go to heaven.
3. The Holy Spirit was kind of __________.
4. On January 28, _________, the family went public with their story.
5. The family continued playing what game?
(a) "What does heaven look like?"
(b) "Did you really go to heaven?"
(c) "What does Jesus look like?"
(d) "Does God really exist?"
6. What was one question Todd asked the boy about Satan?
(a) If Colton had met Satan.
(b) If Colton had seen Satan.
(c) If Colton trusted Satan.
(d) If Colton had heard Satan.
7. What did Colton say that no one in heaven has?
(b) Dark clothes.
8. Todd told him a Bible story about _______________ and began to wonder about God's throne.
9. The family _____________ the pain that they had to go through.
(a) Prays for.
(d) Rejoices in.
10. Todd wrote that the family learned the value of what?
(a) Being positive.
(b) Being happy.
(c) Being vulnerable.
(d) Being afraid.
11. Now that the family had three children, the parents decided to hire a babysitter for their Monday night softball dates. They hired an ____________ named Ali Titus.
12. Colton became obsessed with what?
13. The boy mentioned that there was going to be a war, and Jesus, the Angels, and good people were going to fight against whom?
(c) Satan and monsters and bad people.
(d) All the fallen angels.
14. Todd remembered when he was ________________ years old and felt almost a whisper telling him to become a pastor.
15. The movie was about a group of children who were deported from ___________.
(b) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Colton frequently not know?
2. In the spring of 2004, the family was celebrating what?
3. How did they feel about this miracle?
4. In early 2006, the Burpo family rented what DVD?
5. In her description of the portrait, she was saying that this person was what?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)