|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did they react the way they did in the answer to number 173?
(a) They were writers.
(b) They know a book would reach a lot of people.
(c) They cannot wait to tell their story.
(d) They weren't writers.
2. As Chapter 23 opened, the family was celebrating what?
(a) Colton's birthday.
(b) The Kathy's birthday.
(c) The two-year anniversary of Todd mastectomy.
(d) The birth of Colby Lawrence Burpo.
3. Todd preached a sermon about who and connected this to his own anger and lack of faith?
(a) St. Paul.
(b) John the Baptist.
(c) The doubting Thomas.
4. What did the youngest child find?
(a) A large carpet bag.
(b) An enchanted wardrobe.
(c) A shark.
(d) A chest of gold.
5. When people suggested that they write a book, how did they first react?
(a) They are angry.
(b) They are shocked.
(c) They are not surprised.
(d) They are excited.
6. What was one thing that Sonja said Colton probably did not like about heaven?
(a) It did not have pirates.
(b) It did not have magical wardrobes.
(c) It did not have sharks.
(d) It did not have swords.
7. The family had a problem with Colton. Why?
(a) He is starting to act out.
(b) He is restless.
(c) He is unhappy.
(d) He keeps running off.
8. Todd told him a Bible story about _______________ and began to wonder about God's throne.
9. Colton was full of what?
10. Now that the family had three children, the parents decided to hire a babysitter for their Monday night softball dates. They hired an ____________ named Ali Titus.
11. In October, Colton told his mother that he had _______ sisters.
12. Todd called Colton over and showed him the artwork, offering the standard line, "What's wrong with this one?" How did the boy react?
(a) He smiles.
(b) He cries.
(c) He shouts with joy.
(d) He is, at first, silent.
13. With whom were the children sent to live?
(a) A surfer.
(b) A pirate king.
(c) An unusual nanny.
(d) An eccentric professor.
14. He says he met who when he was sitting by the Holy Spirit?
(a) His cousin.
(b) King David.
(c) His sister.
15. What did Colton do when the family asked him to look at drawings and paintings of Christ?
(a) Colton reminds them how beautiful Jesus' eyes are.
(b) Colton tells them what was wrong with the images.
(c) Colton says they should not paint pictures of Jesus.
(d) Colton become confused.
Short Answer Questions
1. Colton's sister pointed out that he certainly wasn't what?
2. When they got home one evening, Sonja found Ali doing what at the sink?
3. The boy mentioned that there was going to be a war, and Jesus, the Angels, and good people were going to fight against whom?
4. They were _______ when talking about God.
5. Todd had a picture of Pop when Pop was what age?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)