|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This girl was an artist who ___________ what she saw in her visions.
2. Colton began talking about what?
(a) His past.
(b) His future.
(c) His father's future.
(d) His father's past.
3. Todd told him a Bible story about _______________ and began to wonder about God's throne.
4. When Todd asked Colton where he sat, how did the boy respond?
(a) He sat on the floor at Jesus' feet.
(b) He sat by the disciples.
(c) They had a chair for him by God and the Holy Spirit.
(d) He did not sit anywhere.
5. During the evening Ali had discovered Colton crying, and when she asked him what was wrong, what did he tell her?
(a) He was tired.
(b) He missed his mom and dad.
(c) He missed his sister.
(d) He hurt himself.
6. Why did they react the way they did in the answer to number 173?
(a) They know a book would reach a lot of people.
(b) They cannot wait to tell their story.
(c) They were writers.
(d) They weren't writers.
7. How did Todd respond when Colton said it would be good to die because it would mean that he would go back to heaven?
(a) He tells him that you can only go to heaven once.
(b) He tells his son that this time he is going to heaven first.
(c) He tells him that he cannot go to heaven yet.
(d) He yells at him.
8. When it was over, what did Sonja do?
(a) She teases Colton.
(b) She apologizes to Colton.
(c) She fears Colton.
(d) She comforts Colton.
9. How was publicity important?
(a) They were thrilled about the positive affect publicity would have on their families.
(b) They were excited about the publicity.
(c) They were angry about the publicity.
(d) They were afraid it would negatively affect their family.
10. When people suggested that they write a book, how did they first react?
(a) They are not surprised.
(b) They are angry.
(c) They are excited.
(d) They are shocked.
11. One evening, the mother and children were praying together as a family. Sonja suggested that they pray for whom?
(a) Their neighbors.
(b) Their father.
(c) Their family.
(d) Their grandmother.
12. With whom were the children sent to live?
(a) An unusual nanny.
(b) A pirate king.
(c) A surfer.
(d) An eccentric professor.
13. One day in April, the boy ____________ at a snack stand.
(a) Buys food.
(b) Steps into a road.
14. Colton's sister pointed out that he certainly wasn't what?
(d) A saint.
15. Her mother had been _____________ until she heard that her daughter was telling her about heaven.
(a) An atheist.
(b) An agnostic.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the trip, Colton asked his father if he had ___________________ named Pop.
2. In the future when they asked about Satan, how did Colton react?
3. The family began to see the impact of Colton's story on whom?
4. The family continued playing what game?
5. During what war did this movie take place?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)