|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How were they able to use the story?
(a) To anger and create fear.
(b) To annoy.
(c) To comfort others and witness.
(d) To shock and surprise.
2. Colton was full of what?
3. In the spring of 2004, the family was celebrating what?
(a) Sonja's birthday.
(b) The fact that Colton was still alive. It has been one year since his surgery.
(c) Colton's birthday.
(d) Todd's anniversary of becoming a pastor.
4. This girl was an artist who ___________ what she saw in her visions.
5. Why was Colton not upset?
(a) Jesus wins the battle.
(b) Satan wins the battle.
(c) No one wins the battle.
(d) His father wins the battle.
6. When they got home one evening, Sonja found Ali doing what at the sink?
(c) Washing dishes.
(d) Staring out the window.
7. How was publicity important?
(a) They were angry about the publicity.
(b) They were excited about the publicity.
(c) They were thrilled about the positive affect publicity would have on their families.
(d) They were afraid it would negatively affect their family.
8. How did Todd respond when Colton said it would be good to die because it would mean that he would go back to heaven?
(a) He tells his son that this time he is going to heaven first.
(b) He yells at him.
(c) He tells him that you can only go to heaven once.
(d) He tells him that he cannot go to heaven yet.
9. As Chapter 23 opened, the family was celebrating what?
(a) The Kathy's birthday.
(b) The birth of Colby Lawrence Burpo.
(c) The two-year anniversary of Todd mastectomy.
(d) Colton's birthday.
10. What did Colton frequently not know?
(a) What his name is.
(b) What he is doing.
(c) What heaven looks like.
(d) Where he is.
11. How did Colton react to the picture of Pop?
(a) He said Pop looks much better now.
(b) He wonders how Pop got so old.
(c) He asks where his father got the picture of Pop.
(d) He does not recognize him.
12. When it was over, what did Sonja do?
(a) She apologizes to Colton.
(b) She teases Colton.
(c) She fears Colton.
(d) She comforts Colton.
13. What did the youngest child find?
(a) A large carpet bag.
(b) An enchanted wardrobe.
(c) A chest of gold.
(d) A shark.
14. What was later discovered about Pop?
(a) He had been to church two days before he died and become a Christian.
(b) He had asked a priest to be by his side before he died.
(c) He had a Bible by his bed.
(d) He attended a synagogue before he died.
15. Todd was floored because Pop had died ___________________ before Colton's birth.
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) A quarter of a century.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Five years.
Short Answer Questions
1. The family _____________ the pain that they had to go through.
2. What, then was Colton's response regarding the artwork?
3. Akiane had painted a portrait of whom?
4. They were _______ when talking about God.
5. Colton's sister pointed out that he certainly wasn't what?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)