|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Todd respond when Colton said it would be good to die because it would mean that he would go back to heaven?
(a) He tells him that he cannot go to heaven yet.
(b) He yells at him.
(c) He tells him that you can only go to heaven once.
(d) He tells his son that this time he is going to heaven first.
2. Akiane had painted a portrait of whom?
3. Colton was full of what?
4. Todd explained that the events occurred how?
(a) In a matter of a few days.
(b) In a matter of a few hours.
(c) Over a period of time, not immediately.
(d) Immediately, not over a period of time.
5. Todd told him a Bible story about _______________ and began to wonder about God's throne.
6. Now that the family had three children, the parents decided to hire a babysitter for their Monday night softball dates. They hired an ____________ named Ali Titus.
7. How did they feel about this miracle?
(a) They are grateful for it.
(b) They struggle with it.
(c) They rejoice in it.
(d) They fear it.
8. Now he was almost five-years-old. Todd asked Colton if he knew what ____________ was about.
(a) Good Friday.
(c) Holy Thursday.
9. He mentioned dragons, and it made Todd think of a passage in what?
10. During what war did this movie take place?
(a) World War II.
(b) The Revolutionary War.
(c) The Spanish-American War.
(d) World War I.
11. Todd wrote that the family learned the value of what?
(a) Being afraid.
(b) Being positive.
(c) Being happy.
(d) Being vulnerable.
12. What was later discovered about Pop?
(a) He attended a synagogue before he died.
(b) He had been to church two days before he died and become a Christian.
(c) He had a Bible by his bed.
(d) He had asked a priest to be by his side before he died.
13. What was one thing that Sonja said Colton probably did not like about heaven?
(a) It did not have pirates.
(b) It did not have sharks.
(c) It did not have magical wardrobes.
(d) It did not have swords.
14. Colton confirmed that he saw ________________ in heaven and he also saw Mary, the mother of Jesus.
(a) Various gods.
(c) Pets and animals.
(d) Human inventions.
15. When they got home one evening, Sonja found Ali doing what at the sink?
(b) Washing dishes.
(c) Staring out the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cassie was heading off to her high school, Colby was about to enter kindergarten, and Colton was about to enter ______________ grade.
2. Who sat on the other side of God?
3. Jesus had told him that He had died on the cross so that humans could go do what?
4. The boy mentioned that there was going to be a war, and Jesus, the Angels, and good people were going to fight against whom?
5. Later, they received an e-mail telling them about a young girl named Akiane Kramarik from Idaho. She began to have "visions" of heaven when she was ________ years old.
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)