|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did they respond to Colton's response to their comments about Satan?
(a) They have him look at pictures of Satan to see which one looks like him.
(b) They ask him fewer questions about Satan.
(c) They stop asking about Satan.
(d) They ask more questions about Satan.
2. What was later discovered about Pop?
(a) He had a Bible by his bed.
(b) He had been to church two days before he died and become a Christian.
(c) He had asked a priest to be by his side before he died.
(d) He attended a synagogue before he died.
3. Cassie was heading off to her high school, Colby was about to enter kindergarten, and Colton was about to enter ______________ grade.
4. How did Colton react when his father showed some roadkill to teach him a lesson?
(a) He screams.
(b) It does not faze him.
(c) He cries.
(d) He vomits.
5. After his death, Todd received Pop's rifle, his bowling ball, and what else?
(a) His hunting dog.
(b) His desk.
(c) His pipe.
(d) His Bible.
6. Jesus had told him that He had died on the cross so that humans could go do what?
(a) Go to heaven.
(b) See his Dad.
(c) Be free.
(d) Be happy.
7. When it was over, what did Sonja do?
(a) She comforts Colton.
(b) She fears Colton.
(c) She teases Colton.
(d) She apologizes to Colton.
8. The family began to see the impact of Colton's story on whom?
(a) Their family members.
(b) The church's congregation.
(c) People around them.
(d) Their neighbors.
9. Todd was floored because Pop had died ___________________ before Colton's birth.
(a) Ten years.
(b) A quarter of a century.
(c) Fifteen years.
(d) Five years.
10. What did Colton do when the family asked him to look at drawings and paintings of Christ?
(a) Colton become confused.
(b) Colton says they should not paint pictures of Jesus.
(c) Colton tells them what was wrong with the images.
(d) Colton reminds them how beautiful Jesus' eyes are.
11. To what did this discovery lead?
(a) A pirate ship.
(b) An animated fox hunt.
(c) The magical kingdom.
(d) A deserted island.
12. Why did Todd often visit Pop?
(a) His father had bipolar disorder.
(b) Pop was very sick.
(c) He and Pop went to school together.
(d) He and Pop were best friends.
13. During the trip, Colton asked his father if he had ___________________ named Pop.
(a) A friend.
(b) An uncle.
(c) A grandfather.
(d) A cousin.
14. What was one thing that Sonja said Colton probably did not like about heaven?
(a) It did not have sharks.
(b) It did not have pirates.
(c) It did not have swords.
(d) It did not have magical wardrobes.
15. When Todd asked Colton where he sat, how did the boy respond?
(a) They had a chair for him by God and the Holy Spirit.
(b) He sat by the disciples.
(c) He sat on the floor at Jesus' feet.
(d) He did not sit anywhere.
Short Answer Questions
1. Later, they received an e-mail telling them about a young girl named Akiane Kramarik from Idaho. She began to have "visions" of heaven when she was ________ years old.
2. What did Colton say that no one in heaven has?
3. How did Todd respond when Colton said it would be good to die because it would mean that he would go back to heaven?
4. Colton was full of what?
5. The family continued playing what game?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)