|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Colton do when the family asked him to look at drawings and paintings of Christ?
(a) Colton become confused.
(b) Colton says they should not paint pictures of Jesus.
(c) Colton tells them what was wrong with the images.
(d) Colton reminds them how beautiful Jesus' eyes are.
2. Colton began talking about what?
(a) His future.
(b) His past.
(c) His father's future.
(d) His father's past.
3. Colton was full of what?
4. The boy mentioned that there was going to be a war, and Jesus, the Angels, and good people were going to fight against whom?
(a) Satan and monsters and bad people.
(d) All the fallen angels.
5. Who had Todd told about this whisper?
(a) His wife.
(b) His mother.
(d) His father.
6. When Todd asked Colton where he sat, how did the boy respond?
(a) He sat by the disciples.
(b) He sat on the floor at Jesus' feet.
(c) They had a chair for him by God and the Holy Spirit.
(d) He did not sit anywhere.
7. What did Colton do when he went with his father to the room of his father's dying friend?
(a) Colton asks him if he has Jesus in his heart.
(b) Colton tells him to be brave.
(c) Colton cries.
(d) Colton goes up to him, holds his hand, and tells him that he doesn't have to worry because the first person he is going to see when he died is Jesus.
8. Todd explained that the events occurred how?
(a) In a matter of a few days.
(b) Over a period of time, not immediately.
(c) In a matter of a few hours.
(d) Immediately, not over a period of time.
9. Colton constantly repeated what fact?
(a) Jesus has pretty eyes.
(b) Jesus is nice.
(c) Jesus loves the children.
(d) He want to go back to heaven.
10. During what war did this movie take place?
(a) World War II.
(b) World War I.
(c) The Spanish-American War.
(d) The Revolutionary War.
11. When people suggested that they write a book, how did they first react?
(a) They are angry.
(b) They are not surprised.
(c) They are excited.
(d) They are shocked.
12. The girl had hugged Colton and told him that she couldn't wait for what?
(a) To have Colton come back to heaven.
(b) To be born again.
(c) The parents to get to heaven.
(d) The Apocalypse.
13. Todd told him a Bible story about _______________ and began to wonder about God's throne.
14. Her mother had been _____________ until she heard that her daughter was telling her about heaven.
(a) An atheist.
(d) An agnostic.
15. In the spring of 2004, the family was celebrating what?
(a) Colton's birthday.
(b) Todd's anniversary of becoming a pastor.
(c) Sonja's birthday.
(d) The fact that Colton was still alive. It has been one year since his surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. They were _______ when talking about God.
2. Colton's sister pointed out that he certainly wasn't what?
3. How did Colton react to the picture of Pop?
4. Cassie was heading off to her high school, Colby was about to enter kindergarten, and Colton was about to enter ______________ grade.
5. On January 28, _________, the family went public with their story.
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)