|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In early 2006, the Burpo family rented what DVD?
(a) Pirates of the Caribbean.
(c) Mary Poppins.
(d) The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.
2. Her mother had been _____________ until she heard that her daughter was telling her about heaven.
(b) An agnostic.
(d) An atheist.
3. Who did Colton say God adopted?
(a) His cousins.
(c) His sister.
4. He mentioned dragons, and it made Todd think of a passage in what?
5. Colton became obsessed with what?
6. Todd's mother was always concerned about Pop for what reason?
(a) He was unkind to others.
(b) He was always sick.
(c) He may not have made it to heaven.
(d) He was often in a bad mood.
7. How did Colton react to the picture of Pop?
(a) He wonders how Pop got so old.
(b) He asks where his father got the picture of Pop.
(c) He does not recognize him.
(d) He said Pop looks much better now.
8. When it was over, what did Sonja do?
(a) She comforts Colton.
(b) She teases Colton.
(c) She fears Colton.
(d) She apologizes to Colton.
9. Jesus had told him that He had died on the cross so that humans could go do what?
(a) Go to heaven.
(b) Be free.
(c) See his Dad.
(d) Be happy.
10. Todd was floored because Pop had died ___________________ before Colton's birth.
(a) A quarter of a century.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Five years.
11. He says he met who when he was sitting by the Holy Spirit?
(b) King David.
(c) His sister.
(d) His cousin.
12. How did Colton feel about the film?
(a) He finds it funny.
(b) He fears it.
(c) He hates it.
(d) He loves it.
13. Who sat on the other side of God?
14. What, then was Colton's response regarding the artwork?
(a) Dad, it's beautiful.
(b) Dad, the eyes aren't right.
(c) Dad, that's the one.
(d) Dad, it's almost right.
15. With whom were the children sent to live?
(a) An eccentric professor.
(b) An unusual nanny.
(c) A pirate king.
(d) A surfer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Todd called Colton over and showed him the artwork, offering the standard line, "What's wrong with this one?" How did the boy react?
2. How did they feel about this miracle?
3. On January 28, _________, the family went public with their story.
4. People kept asking them about their story and wondering what?
5. How did Todd respond when Colton said it would be good to die because it would mean that he would go back to heaven?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)