|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In early 2006, the Burpo family rented what DVD?
(a) Pirates of the Caribbean.
(b) The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.
(c) Mary Poppins.
2. Later, they received an e-mail telling them about a young girl named Akiane Kramarik from Idaho. She began to have "visions" of heaven when she was ________ years old.
3. They were _______ when talking about God.
(a) More fearful.
(c) More timid.
4. What did the youngest child find?
(a) An enchanted wardrobe.
(b) A chest of gold.
(c) A shark.
(d) A large carpet bag.
5. What did Colton do when he went with his father to the room of his father's dying friend?
(a) Colton goes up to him, holds his hand, and tells him that he doesn't have to worry because the first person he is going to see when he died is Jesus.
(b) Colton asks him if he has Jesus in his heart.
(c) Colton cries.
(d) Colton tells him to be brave.
6. In August, Todd took Colton to work with him as he went to do what?
(a) Feed the homeless.
(b) Install a garage door.
(c) Preach a sermon.
(d) Give a man his last rites.
7. With whom were the children sent to live?
(a) An eccentric professor.
(b) A pirate king.
(c) An unusual nanny.
(d) A surfer.
8. After his death, Todd received Pop's rifle, his bowling ball, and what else?
(a) His pipe.
(b) His desk.
(c) His Bible.
(d) His hunting dog.
9. During the trip, Colton asked his father if he had ___________________ named Pop.
(a) An uncle.
(b) A grandfather.
(c) A cousin.
(d) A friend.
10. How did Colton react to the picture of Pop?
(a) He does not recognize him.
(b) He said Pop looks much better now.
(c) He asks where his father got the picture of Pop.
(d) He wonders how Pop got so old.
11. Todd explained that the events occurred how?
(a) In a matter of a few hours.
(b) In a matter of a few days.
(c) Immediately, not over a period of time.
(d) Over a period of time, not immediately.
12. How were they able to use the story?
(a) To comfort others and witness.
(b) To shock and surprise.
(c) To anger and create fear.
(d) To annoy.
13. Colton was full of what?
14. To what did this discovery lead?
(a) An animated fox hunt.
(b) A pirate ship.
(c) The magical kingdom.
(d) A deserted island.
15. Todd was floored because Pop had died ___________________ before Colton's birth.
(a) Five years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Fifteen years.
(d) A quarter of a century.
Short Answer Questions
1. Todd wrote that the family learned the value of what?
2. The movie was about a group of children who were deported from ___________.
3. The boy mentioned that there was going to be a war, and Jesus, the Angels, and good people were going to fight against whom?
4. Why was Colton not upset?
5. How did Colton react when his father showed some roadkill to teach him a lesson?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)