|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Now that the family had three children, the parents decided to hire a babysitter for their Monday night softball dates. They hired an ____________ named Ali Titus.
2. Her mother had been _____________ until she heard that her daughter was telling her about heaven.
(b) An atheist.
(c) An agnostic.
3. How was publicity important?
(a) They were excited about the publicity.
(b) They were angry about the publicity.
(c) They were afraid it would negatively affect their family.
(d) They were thrilled about the positive affect publicity would have on their families.
4. Colton's sister pointed out that he certainly wasn't what?
(a) A saint.
5. How did Colton react to the picture of Pop?
(a) He does not recognize him.
(b) He asks where his father got the picture of Pop.
(c) He said Pop looks much better now.
(d) He wonders how Pop got so old.
6. In the future when they asked about Satan, how did Colton react?
(a) He ignores them.
(b) He cries.
(c) He becomes obviously disconcerted.
(d) He runs and hides.
7. How did Colton react when Todd asked what Satan looked like?
(a) Colton begins to cry.
(b) Colton yells at him.
(c) Colton laughs.
(d) Colton stops talking.
8. They were _______ when talking about God.
(b) More timid.
(d) More fearful.
9. He says he met who when he was sitting by the Holy Spirit?
(a) His cousin.
(b) King David.
(d) His sister.
10. This girl was an artist who ___________ what she saw in her visions.
11. What, then was Colton's response regarding the artwork?
(a) Dad, it's beautiful.
(b) Dad, that's the one.
(c) Dad, it's almost right.
(d) Dad, the eyes aren't right.
12. The Holy Spirit was kind of __________.
13. How were they able to use the story?
(a) To annoy.
(b) To shock and surprise.
(c) To anger and create fear.
(d) To comfort others and witness.
14. Who sat on the other side of God?
15. During the evening Ali had discovered Colton crying, and when she asked him what was wrong, what did he tell her?
(a) He missed his sister.
(b) He missed his mom and dad.
(c) He hurt himself.
(d) He was tired.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did they respond to Colton's response to their comments about Satan?
2. How was Satan kept out of heaven?
3. In her description of the portrait, she was saying that this person was what?
4. What did Colton frequently not know?
5. Now he was almost five-years-old. Todd asked Colton if he knew what ____________ was about.
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)