|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what was the family excited?
(a) Summer camp.
(b) School starting.
(c) The county fair.
(d) A trip to Disney World.
2. The boy mentioned that there was going to be a war, and Jesus, the Angels, and good people were going to fight against whom?
(a) All the fallen angels.
(b) Satan and monsters and bad people.
3. What did Colton frequently not know?
(a) Where he is.
(b) What his name is.
(c) What heaven looks like.
(d) What he is doing.
4. After his death, Todd received Pop's rifle, his bowling ball, and what else?
(a) His pipe.
(b) His desk.
(c) His hunting dog.
(d) His Bible.
5. In her description of the portrait, she was saying that this person was what?
(a) Very kind.
(b) Just awesome.
(c) Very nice.
(d) Just beautiful.
6. When they got home one evening, Sonja found Ali doing what at the sink?
(b) Washing dishes.
(d) Staring out the window.
7. Later, they received an e-mail telling them about a young girl named Akiane Kramarik from Idaho. She began to have "visions" of heaven when she was ________ years old.
8. Colton confirmed that he saw ________________ in heaven and he also saw Mary, the mother of Jesus.
(a) Human inventions.
(c) Various gods.
(d) Pets and animals.
9. When Todd asked Colton where he sat, how did the boy respond?
(a) They had a chair for him by God and the Holy Spirit.
(b) He sat by the disciples.
(c) He did not sit anywhere.
(d) He sat on the floor at Jesus' feet.
10. When it was over, what did Sonja do?
(a) She fears Colton.
(b) She comforts Colton.
(c) She teases Colton.
(d) She apologizes to Colton.
11. How did they feel about this miracle?
(a) They rejoice in it.
(b) They fear it.
(c) They are grateful for it.
(d) They struggle with it.
12. How did they respond to Colton's response to their comments about Satan?
(a) They have him look at pictures of Satan to see which one looks like him.
(b) They ask more questions about Satan.
(c) They stop asking about Satan.
(d) They ask him fewer questions about Satan.
13. Todd wrote that the family learned the value of what?
(a) Being afraid.
(b) Being positive.
(c) Being vulnerable.
(d) Being happy.
14. How did Colton feel about the film?
(a) He loves it.
(b) He hates it.
(c) He finds it funny.
(d) He fears it.
15. In early 2006, the Burpo family rented what DVD?
(a) Mary Poppins.
(c) The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.
(d) Pirates of the Caribbean.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Colton react when Todd asked what Satan looked like?
2. During the evening Ali had discovered Colton crying, and when she asked him what was wrong, what did he tell her?
3. Cassie was heading off to her high school, Colby was about to enter kindergarten, and Colton was about to enter ______________ grade.
4. Pop was a well-loved ___________ who only attended church occasionally.
5. Todd preached a sermon about who and connected this to his own anger and lack of faith?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)