|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was later discovered about Pop?
(a) He had been to church two days before he died and become a Christian.
(b) He attended a synagogue before he died.
(c) He had a Bible by his bed.
(d) He had asked a priest to be by his side before he died.
2. Todd's mother was always concerned about Pop for what reason?
(a) He was always sick.
(b) He was unkind to others.
(c) He may not have made it to heaven.
(d) He was often in a bad mood.
3. With whom were the children sent to live?
(a) An unusual nanny.
(b) A pirate king.
(c) An eccentric professor.
(d) A surfer.
4. Later, they received an e-mail telling them about a young girl named Akiane Kramarik from Idaho. She began to have "visions" of heaven when she was ________ years old.
5. On January 28, _________, the family went public with their story.
6. What did Colton say that no one in heaven has?
(c) Dark clothes.
7. When they got home one evening, Sonja found Ali doing what at the sink?
(b) Staring out the window.
(c) Washing dishes.
8. Why did they react the way they did in the answer to number 173?
(a) They were writers.
(b) They cannot wait to tell their story.
(c) They weren't writers.
(d) They know a book would reach a lot of people.
9. He says he met who when he was sitting by the Holy Spirit?
(a) King David.
(b) His sister.
(c) His cousin.
10. Jesus had told him that He had died on the cross so that humans could go do what?
(a) See his Dad.
(b) Be happy.
(c) Go to heaven.
(d) Be free.
11. During the trip, Colton asked his father if he had ___________________ named Pop.
(a) An uncle.
(b) A friend.
(c) A cousin.
(d) A grandfather.
12. Colton became obsessed with what?
13. Akiane had painted a portrait of whom?
14. How did Colton feel about the film?
(a) He fears it.
(b) He loves it.
(c) He hates it.
(d) He finds it funny.
15. What was one thing that Sonja said Colton probably did not like about heaven?
(a) It did not have magical wardrobes.
(b) It did not have swords.
(c) It did not have sharks.
(d) It did not have pirates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Todd was floored because Pop had died ___________________ before Colton's birth.
2. Now that the family had three children, the parents decided to hire a babysitter for their Monday night softball dates. They hired an ____________ named Ali Titus.
3. How did they feel about this miracle?
4. What did Colton frequently not know?
5. The family began to see the impact of Colton's story on whom?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)