|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The family _____________ the pain that they had to go through.
(b) Rejoices in.
(c) Prays for.
2. Colton began talking about what?
(a) His father's past.
(b) His past.
(c) His father's future.
(d) His future.
3. With whom were the children sent to live?
(a) An unusual nanny.
(b) A surfer.
(c) An eccentric professor.
(d) A pirate king.
4. What did Colton do when he went with his father to the room of his father's dying friend?
(a) Colton cries.
(b) Colton tells him to be brave.
(c) Colton asks him if he has Jesus in his heart.
(d) Colton goes up to him, holds his hand, and tells him that he doesn't have to worry because the first person he is going to see when he died is Jesus.
5. When Todd asked Colton where he sat, how did the boy respond?
(a) They had a chair for him by God and the Holy Spirit.
(b) He sat by the disciples.
(c) He did not sit anywhere.
(d) He sat on the floor at Jesus' feet.
6. The family had a problem with Colton. Why?
(a) He keeps running off.
(b) He is restless.
(c) He is unhappy.
(d) He is starting to act out.
7. How were they able to use the story?
(a) To comfort others and witness.
(b) To annoy.
(c) To shock and surprise.
(d) To anger and create fear.
8. Who sat on the other side of God?
9. Colton said whose chair was right next to his father's?
10. Todd's mother was always concerned about Pop for what reason?
(a) He was always sick.
(b) He may not have made it to heaven.
(c) He was unkind to others.
(d) He was often in a bad mood.
11. Colton confirmed that he saw ________________ in heaven and he also saw Mary, the mother of Jesus.
(b) Various gods.
(c) Human inventions.
(d) Pets and animals.
12. He says he met who when he was sitting by the Holy Spirit?
(a) King David.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His sister.
13. He mentioned dragons, and it made Todd think of a passage in what?
14. During the evening Ali had discovered Colton crying, and when she asked him what was wrong, what did he tell her?
(a) He was tired.
(b) He missed his mom and dad.
(c) He missed his sister.
(d) He hurt himself.
15. Who had Todd told about this whisper?
(b) His wife.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. The movie was about a group of children who were deported from ___________.
2. What was later discovered about Pop?
3. How did Todd respond when Colton said it would be good to die because it would mean that he would go back to heaven?
4. In August, Todd took Colton to work with him as he went to do what?
5. What was one thing that Sonja said Colton probably did not like about heaven?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)