|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When it was over, what did Sonja do?
(a) She comforts Colton.
(b) She fears Colton.
(c) She apologizes to Colton.
(d) She teases Colton.
2. What did the youngest child find?
(a) A shark.
(b) A large carpet bag.
(c) A chest of gold.
(d) An enchanted wardrobe.
3. During the evening Ali had discovered Colton crying, and when she asked him what was wrong, what did he tell her?
(a) He missed his mom and dad.
(b) He was tired.
(c) He hurt himself.
(d) He missed his sister.
4. Why was Colton not upset?
(a) No one wins the battle.
(b) Satan wins the battle.
(c) His father wins the battle.
(d) Jesus wins the battle.
5. Who had Todd told about this whisper?
(b) His wife.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
6. What did Colton say that no one in heaven has?
(b) Dark clothes.
7. Now he was almost five-years-old. Todd asked Colton if he knew what ____________ was about.
(b) Good Friday.
(c) Holy Thursday.
8. What, then was Colton's response regarding the artwork?
(a) Dad, that's the one.
(b) Dad, the eyes aren't right.
(c) Dad, it's beautiful.
(d) Dad, it's almost right.
9. Colton was full of what?
10. In the spring of 2004, the family was celebrating what?
(a) The fact that Colton was still alive. It has been one year since his surgery.
(b) Colton's birthday.
(c) Sonja's birthday.
(d) Todd's anniversary of becoming a pastor.
11. Who sat on the other side of God?
12. What was later discovered about Pop?
(a) He had a Bible by his bed.
(b) He had been to church two days before he died and become a Christian.
(c) He attended a synagogue before he died.
(d) He had asked a priest to be by his side before he died.
13. One evening, the mother and children were praying together as a family. Sonja suggested that they pray for whom?
(a) Their father.
(b) Their family.
(c) Their grandmother.
(d) Their neighbors.
14. On January 28, _________, the family went public with their story.
15. This girl was an artist who ___________ what she saw in her visions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Colton do when the family asked him to look at drawings and paintings of Christ?
2. He mentioned dragons, and it made Todd think of a passage in what?
3. In the beginning of Chapter 26, Todd and Colton were coming home from a trip to where?
4. Akiane had painted a portrait of whom?
5. One day in April, the boy ____________ at a snack stand.
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)