|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what did this discovery lead?
(a) The magical kingdom.
(b) A deserted island.
(c) A pirate ship.
(d) An animated fox hunt.
2. In the spring of 2004, the family was celebrating what?
(a) The fact that Colton was still alive. It has been one year since his surgery.
(b) Sonja's birthday.
(c) Todd's anniversary of becoming a pastor.
(d) Colton's birthday.
3. In October, Colton told his mother that he had _______ sisters.
4. Colton began talking about what?
(a) His father's past.
(b) His future.
(c) His past.
(d) His father's future.
5. Who had Todd told about this whisper?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(d) His wife.
6. In August, Todd took Colton to work with him as he went to do what?
(a) Feed the homeless.
(b) Preach a sermon.
(c) Give a man his last rites.
(d) Install a garage door.
7. When Todd asked Colton where he sat, how did the boy respond?
(a) He sat on the floor at Jesus' feet.
(b) He did not sit anywhere.
(c) They had a chair for him by God and the Holy Spirit.
(d) He sat by the disciples.
8. The family had a problem with Colton. Why?
(a) He is starting to act out.
(b) He is restless.
(c) He is unhappy.
(d) He keeps running off.
9. The Holy Spirit was kind of __________.
10. How did Colton react when Todd asked what Satan looked like?
(a) Colton begins to cry.
(b) Colton laughs.
(c) Colton yells at him.
(d) Colton stops talking.
11. The family continued playing what game?
(a) "What does heaven look like?"
(b) "Did you really go to heaven?"
(c) "Does God really exist?"
(d) "What does Jesus look like?"
12. About what was the family excited?
(a) The county fair.
(b) School starting.
(c) Summer camp.
(d) A trip to Disney World.
13. How was publicity important?
(a) They were excited about the publicity.
(b) They were thrilled about the positive affect publicity would have on their families.
(c) They were afraid it would negatively affect their family.
(d) They were angry about the publicity.
14. What did Colton frequently not know?
(a) What heaven looks like.
(b) What he is doing.
(c) What his name is.
(d) Where he is.
15. How were they able to use the story?
(a) To annoy.
(b) To comfort others and witness.
(c) To anger and create fear.
(d) To shock and surprise.
Short Answer Questions
1. The girl had hugged Colton and told him that she couldn't wait for what?
2. During what war did this movie take place?
3. He says he met who when he was sitting by the Holy Spirit?
4. He mentioned dragons, and it made Todd think of a passage in what?
5. Todd had a picture of Pop when Pop was what age?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)