|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cassie was heading off to her high school, Colby was about to enter kindergarten, and Colton was about to enter ______________ grade.
2. The family _____________ the pain that they had to go through.
(a) Prays for.
(b) Rejoices in.
3. With whom were the children sent to live?
(a) An unusual nanny.
(b) A surfer.
(c) A pirate king.
(d) An eccentric professor.
4. In her description of the portrait, she was saying that this person was what?
(a) Just awesome.
(b) Very nice.
(c) Very kind.
(d) Just beautiful.
5. Who did Colton say God adopted?
(a) His cousins.
(c) His sister.
6. During the trip, Colton asked his father if he had ___________________ named Pop.
(a) A grandfather.
(b) An uncle.
(c) A cousin.
(d) A friend.
7. Why was Colton not upset?
(a) No one wins the battle.
(b) Satan wins the battle.
(c) Jesus wins the battle.
(d) His father wins the battle.
8. They were _______ when talking about God.
(c) More fearful.
(d) More timid.
9. Todd's mother was always concerned about Pop for what reason?
(a) He was unkind to others.
(b) He may not have made it to heaven.
(c) He was always sick.
(d) He was often in a bad mood.
10. Todd wrote that the family learned the value of what?
(a) Being positive.
(b) Being vulnerable.
(c) Being afraid.
(d) Being happy.
11. The boy said that he saw who fighting too?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
12. When Todd showed Colton a picture of Pop, Todd's Grandma Ellen, his mother, and his uncle Bill who did Colton recognize?
(b) Only Pop.
(c) Todd's mother and Uncle Bill.
(d) Grandma Ellen.
13. Jesus had told him that He had died on the cross so that humans could go do what?
(a) Be free.
(b) Go to heaven.
(c) See his Dad.
(d) Be happy.
14. How did they feel about this miracle?
(a) They fear it.
(b) They are grateful for it.
(c) They rejoice in it.
(d) They struggle with it.
15. Todd explained that the events occurred how?
(a) In a matter of a few days.
(b) In a matter of a few hours.
(c) Immediately, not over a period of time.
(d) Over a period of time, not immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pop was a well-loved ___________ who only attended church occasionally.
2. When they got home one evening, Sonja found Ali doing what at the sink?
3. Todd told him a Bible story about _______________ and began to wonder about God's throne.
4. One day in April, the boy ____________ at a snack stand.
5. Her mother had been _____________ until she heard that her daughter was telling her about heaven.
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)