|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One day in April, the boy ____________ at a snack stand.
(b) Buys food.
(c) Steps into a road.
2. Colton constantly repeated what fact?
(a) Jesus is nice.
(b) Jesus has pretty eyes.
(c) Jesus loves the children.
(d) He want to go back to heaven.
3. This girl was an artist who ___________ what she saw in her visions.
4. When they got home one evening, Sonja found Ali doing what at the sink?
(b) Washing dishes.
(d) Staring out the window.
5. The family continued playing what game?
(a) "What does heaven look like?"
(b) "Did you really go to heaven?"
(c) "What does Jesus look like?"
(d) "Does God really exist?"
6. In her description of the portrait, she was saying that this person was what?
(a) Very kind.
(b) Just beautiful.
(c) Very nice.
(d) Just awesome.
7. How was publicity important?
(a) They were thrilled about the positive affect publicity would have on their families.
(b) They were excited about the publicity.
(c) They were angry about the publicity.
(d) They were afraid it would negatively affect their family.
8. Pop was a well-loved ___________ who only attended church occasionally.
9. What did Colton say that no one in heaven has?
(b) Dark clothes.
10. They were _______ when talking about God.
(b) More fearful.
(d) More timid.
11. Akiane had painted a portrait of whom?
12. The Holy Spirit was kind of __________.
13. Colton became obsessed with what?
14. Later, they received an e-mail telling them about a young girl named Akiane Kramarik from Idaho. She began to have "visions" of heaven when she was ________ years old.
15. In the Epilogue, the author states that it had been a little over______________ years since Colton almost died.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom were the children sent to live?
2. Colton said whose chair was right next to his father's?
3. What was later discovered about Pop?
4. About what was the family excited?
5. Pop had died in what year?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)