|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Todd was bothered that he had done what?
(a) Raged at his wife, only to have her pray for him.
(b) Given up on his son, only to have him return.
(c) Raged at God only to have God bless him.
(d) Given up on God only to have God bless him.
2. A radiologist told them that their son had what?
(a) A ruptured spleen.
(c) A ruptured appendix.
3. What did Colton say everyone, but Jesus, had in heaven?
(a) Gold crowns.
4. The boy said there were lots of _____________ in heaven.
5. Colton was unusually quiet and he complained that his tummy hurt. Why did they think this was because he ate something that did not agree with him?
(a) He was allergic to what he ate.
(b) They were all feel ill.
(c) The food did not taste very good.
(d) Kathy says she didn't feel well, either.
6. Colton also insisted that they pay the doctor. Why?
(a) The doctor was nice.
(b) The doctor may sue them.
(c) The hospital will be mad if the doctor is not paid.
(d) Jesus used the doctor to fix him.
7. Why did they call ahead?
(a) To make sure there is a room ready for Colton.
(b) To let the doctor know they are on their way.
(c) To make sure the ER is prepped.
(d) To let the children's wing know he is coming.
8. The surgeons performed another surgery, and the parents were concerned about what?
(a) The boy's weight.
(b) The boy's white blood cell count.
(c) The boy's throat.
(d) The boy's brain.
9. The doctor showed them what he had done in surgery, and he taught them how to do what?
(a) Administer Colton's medication.
(b) Carry Colton.
(c) Give Colton his IV.
(d) Treat the wound as it heals.
10. They checked out the __________________ at the Butterfly Pavilion.
(a) Amphibian Arcade.
(b) Reptile Room.
(c) Tarantula Tower.
(d) Monkey Maze.
11. As they pulled into _________, the parents questioned the boy about his experience.
(a) The Olive Garden.
(c) The hotel's parking lot.
12. As they traveled through North Platte, they remembered how they spent a traumatic ______ days there, praying for Colton's survival.
13. The parents hold on to what hope?
(a) That the doctor will have something to help them.
(b) That this image will go away.
(c) That God will intervene.
(d) That Colton will feel better soon.
14. What had been happening to Colton for five days?
(a) Bacteria had been filling their son.
(b) Cancer had been filling their son.
(c) The H1N1 virus had been filling their son.
(d) Poison had been filling their son.
15. What was Colton doing?
(a) Screaming for his father.
(b) Staring off into space.
Short Answer Questions
1. How had Todd broken his leg?
2. How dido the Burpos know something was seriously wrong with Colton?
3. What did Norma bring Colton?
4. Why was Colton yelling for his father?
5. Todd reflected on the fact that Colton meant everything to his wife. Why did he mean everything?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)