|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Usually he saw it where?
(a) In a hospice situation.
(b) Private homes.
(c) At church.
(d) In Children's hospitals.
2. The parents left their son how?
(a) Screaming for them not to leave.
(b) Crying quietly.
(d) Silent and sedated.
3. What did Colton say everyone, but Jesus, had in heaven?
(a) Gold crowns.
4. Colton wasn't quite brave enough to hold who, but Cassie was?
(a) Ronald the Turtle.
(b) Reagan the Frog.
(c) Rory the Monkey.
(d) Rosie the Spider.
5. In November, what did Todd discover he had?
(b) Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
(c) Breast cancer.
(d) Multiple Sclerosis.
6. Todd reflected on the fact that Colton meant everything to his wife. Why did he mean everything?
(a) She considered him a healing gift after they had lost another baby.
(b) He was their first boy.
(c) He helped her get out of her depression.
(d) He was the youngest.
7. Besides being a pastor, what other job did Todd have?
(a) He repaired motorcycles.
(b) He worked at an animal shelter.
(c) He installed garage doors.
(d) He was a guidance counselor at a local school.
8. In the hospital room, Colton told Todd that what happened?
(a) He did not feel well.
(b) He wanted his action figure.
(c) He fell asleep.
(d) He almost died.
9. What did Colton need immediately?
(b) Emergency surgery.
10. Todd had to go to _________________, and they decided to turn it into a family trip to celebrate the fact that they had beaten cancer and two surgeries.
(a) A teacher's conference.
(b) A board meeting.
(c) A high mass.
(d) A high school reunion.
11. Within an hour, what happened?
(a) Colton becomes unconscious.
(b) Colton cries for his dad.
(c) Colton starts getting better.
(d) Colton goes into surgery.
12. How did Todd feel about seeing this in his not yet four-year-old son's room?
13. How did Colton react to the surprise brought by Norma?
(a) He gets angry.
(b) He does not react to it.
(c) He begins to cry.
(d) He happily plays with it.
14. How long did Colton's procedure last?
(a) 60 minutes.
(b) 90 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 4 hours.
15. ___________ months after the surgery, Colton's parents started realizing something was unusual.
Short Answer Questions
1. Colton also insisted that they pay the doctor. Why?
2. How did Todd feel towards God at this point?
3. What had been happening to Colton for five days?
4. Colton said that Jesus was the only one in heaven with what?
5. The doctors wanted to move him to a children's hospital, but they couldn't get there due to what?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)