Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Todd was bothered that he had done what?
(a) Given up on his son, only to have him return.
(b) Given up on God only to have God bless him.
(c) Raged at God only to have God bless him.
(d) Raged at his wife, only to have her pray for him.
2. What did Colton do in heaven?
(b) Played games.
(c) Sang songs.
3. Colton was unusually quiet and he complained that his tummy hurt. Why did they think this was because he ate something that did not agree with him?
(a) The food did not taste very good.
(b) He was allergic to what he ate.
(c) Kathy says she didn't feel well, either.
(d) They were all feel ill.
4. Who wore different colored sashes?
5. Colton was obsessed with _________________ and often pretended to be one.
6. How did Todd feel about seeing this in his not yet four-year-old son's room?
7. Todd had to go to _________________, and they decided to turn it into a family trip to celebrate the fact that they had beaten cancer and two surgeries.
(a) A high mass.
(b) A high school reunion.
(c) A teacher's conference.
(d) A board meeting.
8. Money began to come in from donations with notes attached. The checks added up to what?
(a) The total they need to pay their bills, almost to the dollar.
(b) Half of what they owe.
(c) A small portion of what they owe.
(d) The total of the medical bills with $500 to spare.
9. The doctor showed them what he had done in surgery, and he taught them how to do what?
(a) Give Colton his IV.
(b) Administer Colton's medication.
(c) Treat the wound as it heals.
(d) Carry Colton.
10. How dido the Burpos know something was seriously wrong with Colton?
(a) The doctor meets them outside the testing room.
(b) The doctor is in during the test.
(c) The technician tells them there is something seriously wrong with him.
(d) The technician leaves them in the hallway instead of taking them back to the waiting room.
11. Once when Colton was playing with a friend, he got in trouble for treating his friend poorly. When Todd reprimanded him, Colton told Todd what?
(a) Jesus would not want him to be reprimanded.
(b) Jesus told him he could do whatever he wanted.
(c) Jesus did not believe in punishment.
(d) Jesus had told him to be nice.
12. How had Todd broken his leg?
(a) When he fell off a horse.
(b) While sliding into third base.
(c) While downhill skiing.
(d) When he fell off his motorcycle.
13. In the hospital room, Colton told Todd that what happened?
(a) He did not feel well.
(b) He fell asleep.
(c) He almost died.
(d) He wanted his action figure.
14. In March of 2003, the family was planning a celebratory trip to _____________, Colorado.
15. What did Colton know about his parents, while he was in surgery?
(a) He knew how they felt.
(b) He knew where they were.
(c) He knew they were tired.
(d) He knew they were near him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What suggestion did Norma make?
2. After an hour of trying to persuade the child, what did the technician suggest?
3. The boy said there were lots of _____________ in heaven.
4. The parents left their son how?
5. Besides being a pastor, what other job did Todd have?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)