|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Todd feel towards God at this point?
(a) Extremely sad.
(b) Extremely happy.
(c) Extremely disappointed.
(d) Extremely angry.
2. Why did they call ahead?
(a) To let the doctor know they are on their way.
(b) To make sure there is a room ready for Colton.
(c) To make sure the ER is prepped.
(d) To let the children's wing know he is coming.
3. When they arrived, they discovered what?
(a) The doctor is out for the day.
(b) There are no free beds.
(c) The do not have a children's wing.
(d) The doctor has gone out for lunch.
4. What suggestion did Norma make?
(a) They should take Colton to a cancer research center.
(b) They should go home and pray.
(c) They should take Colton to a homeopath.
(d) They should take Colton to Children's Hospital in Denver.
5. ___________ months after the surgery, Colton's parents started realizing something was unusual.
6. Why could Todd not understand how Colton could have gone to heaven?
(a) Because he is alive.
(b) Because there is no such thing as heaven.
(c) Because he did not die.
(d) Because he is so young.
7. Colton also said that Jesus had a __________ horse.
8. _____________ before they went to the Butterfly Pavilion, Colton had a stomachache.
(a) Two days.
(b) Two minutes.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Two weeks.
9. What did Colton know about his parents, while he was in surgery?
(a) He knew how they felt.
(b) He knew they were near him.
(c) He knew they were tired.
(d) He knew where they were.
10. Who is the Burpo family traveling to visit at the beginning of the book?
(a) Their nephew, Bennett.
(b) Their cousin, Sarah.
(c) Their grandma, Rachel.
(d) Their uncle, Brian.
11. What did the family agree to pay _________ as a matter of priority no matter what.
(a) Their education loans.
(b) Their mortgage.
(c) Their tithe.
(d) The medical bills.
12. Todd knew that this was a time for what?
(d) Great faith.
13. Colton wasn't quite brave enough to hold who, but Cassie was?
(a) Ronald the Turtle.
(b) Rosie the Spider.
(c) Rory the Monkey.
(d) Reagan the Frog.
14. On that Fourth of July weekend trip, the now four-year-old boy not only told them that _____________________ while they were operating.
(a) He had dreamed.
(b) He had seen visions.
(c) He had been out of his body.
(d) He had fallen asleep.
15. As they pulled into _________, the parents questioned the boy about his experience.
(b) The hotel's parking lot.
(d) The Olive Garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the day they were preparing to leave the hospital, the doctor stops them, telling them what?
2. Todd was bothered that he had done what?
3. Jesus told him that his _____________ baptized him, and Colton thought the man was nice.
4. Did Todd tell them the complete story?
5. Within an hour, what happened?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)