|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Colton's procedure last?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 60 minutes.
(d) 90 minutes.
2. Colton was unusually quiet and he complained that his tummy hurt. Why did they think this was because he ate something that did not agree with him?
(a) The food did not taste very good.
(b) He was allergic to what he ate.
(c) They were all feel ill.
(d) Kathy says she didn't feel well, either.
3. What did their new friend, Phil, suggest?
(a) Colton has the flu.
(b) Colton has a stomach virus.
(c) Colton has leukemia.
(d) Colton has appendicitis.
4. Usually he saw it where?
(a) At church.
(b) In a hospice situation.
(c) In Children's hospitals.
(d) Private homes.
5. Why was Colton yelling for his father?
(a) He was angry.
(b) He was afraid.
(c) He was worried about him.
(d) Jesus told him to go back in answer to his father's prayer.
6. What did Colton do in heaven?
(a) Sang songs.
(d) Played games.
7. Todd thought about the way the Bible mentioned that time is _________ in heaven.
(a) The same as on earth.
8. The boy said there were lots of _____________ in heaven.
9. A radiologist told them that their son had what?
(a) A ruptured appendix.
(d) A ruptured spleen.
10. On that Fourth of July weekend trip, the now four-year-old boy not only told them that _____________________ while they were operating.
(a) He had been out of his body.
(b) He had fallen asleep.
(c) He had dreamed.
(d) He had seen visions.
11. Where did Todd find Sonja?
(a) Sitting by Colton's bedside.
(b) Raging at God.
(c) Crying in the waiting room.
(d) In the waiting room, calling family and friends on her cell phone.
12. As his son was taken away, Todd felt as if he was going to lose it, and he had to do what?
(a) Sit and cry.
(b) Be with his wife.
(c) Get away by himself.
13. What suggestion did Norma make?
(a) They should take Colton to Children's Hospital in Denver.
(b) They should go home and pray.
(c) They should take Colton to a cancer research center.
(d) They should take Colton to a homeopath.
14. Jesus told him that his _____________ baptized him, and Colton thought the man was nice.
15. Back in the hotel, Colton began doing what?
(d) Throwing up.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Colton gone?
2. Who is the Burpo family traveling to visit at the beginning of the book?
3. When talking about a funeral, why did Colton become quite distraught?
4. It was easy to blame who for not recognizing how severe the problem had been?
5. Who wore different colored sashes?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)