|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As they traveled through North Platte, they remembered how they spent a traumatic ______ days there, praying for Colton's survival.
2. As they pulled into _________, the parents questioned the boy about his experience.
(c) The Olive Garden.
(d) The hotel's parking lot.
3. Once when Colton was playing with a friend, he got in trouble for treating his friend poorly. When Todd reprimanded him, Colton told Todd what?
(a) Jesus would not want him to be reprimanded.
(b) Jesus did not believe in punishment.
(c) Jesus told him he could do whatever he wanted.
(d) Jesus had told him to be nice.
4. Back in the hotel, Colton began doing what?
(b) Throwing up.
5. Back at the church, over ___________ people gathered together to pray for the family.
6. Jesus told him that his _____________ baptized him, and Colton thought the man was nice.
7. A CT scan showed what?
(a) There is more infection in the abdomen.
(b) There are five new masses.
(c) He has a broken bone.
8. Todd had to go to _________________, and they decided to turn it into a family trip to celebrate the fact that they had beaten cancer and two surgeries.
(a) A teacher's conference.
(b) A high school reunion.
(c) A high mass.
(d) A board meeting.
9. What did the family agree to pay _________ as a matter of priority no matter what.
(a) The medical bills.
(b) Their mortgage.
(c) Their education loans.
(d) Their tithe.
10. What did Colton need immediately?
(b) Emergency surgery.
11. Todd was bothered that he had done what?
(a) Given up on his son, only to have him return.
(b) Raged at God only to have God bless him.
(c) Raged at his wife, only to have her pray for him.
(d) Given up on God only to have God bless him.
12. Colton said they had yellow from here to here, motioning from his _____________ to his right hip.
(a) Right shoulder.
(b) Left hip.
(c) Left ear.
(d) Left shoulder.
13. How did Colton react to the surprise brought by Norma?
(a) He gets angry.
(b) He does not react to it.
(c) He happily plays with it.
(d) He begins to cry.
14. Colton said that Jesus was the only one in heaven with what?
(a) Brown hair.
(b) A horse.
(c) A beard.
(d) Purple on.
15. After Colton was home from the hospital, the family was able to do what?
(a) Go on their vacation.
(b) Pay back bills.
(c) Visit friends.
(d) Rest for a while.
Short Answer Questions
1. By the second afternoon of Colton's hospital stay, Todd walked into his son's room and saw what?
2. Colton said that Jesus had markers, brown hair, and hair on his face (a beard). He also said Jesus' eyes were "__________."
3. Colton was unusually quiet and he complained that his tummy hurt. Why did they think this was because he ate something that did not agree with him?
4. Todd reflected on the fact that Colton meant everything to his wife. Why did he mean everything?
5. What did Norma bring Colton?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)