|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By the next morning, Cassie was getting better. How did Colton feel?
(a) He is perfectly fine.
(b) He is feeling better.
(c) He is still vomiting.
(d) He is dizzy.
2. Todd knew that this was a time for what?
(d) Great faith.
3. Where were the markers located?
(a) On Jesus' palms and feet.
(b) In a box.
(c) On Jesus' head.
(d) On the horse.
4. Did Todd tell them the complete story?
(a) No, he doesn't tell them his son died.
(b) No, he doesn't tell them he raged at God.
(d) No, he doesn't tell them that his son had been to heaven.
5. On the day they were preparing to leave the hospital, the doctor stops them, telling them what?
(a) Colton's masses have returned.
(b) Colton will have to be hospitalized for another month.
(c) Colton's white cell count has spiked.
(d) Colton is free to go home.
6. Once when Colton was playing with a friend, he got in trouble for treating his friend poorly. When Todd reprimanded him, Colton told Todd what?
(a) Jesus had told him to be nice.
(b) Jesus told him he could do whatever he wanted.
(c) Jesus would not want him to be reprimanded.
(d) Jesus did not believe in punishment.
7. Colton wasn't quite brave enough to hold who, but Cassie was?
(a) Rory the Monkey.
(b) Ronald the Turtle.
(c) Reagan the Frog.
(d) Rosie the Spider.
8. In March of 2003, the family was planning a celebratory trip to _____________, Colorado.
9. They checked out the __________________ at the Butterfly Pavilion.
(a) Amphibian Arcade.
(b) Monkey Maze.
(c) Reptile Room.
(d) Tarantula Tower.
10. After an hour of trying to persuade the child, what did the technician suggest?
(a) They should try the tests without it.
(b) They should not run the tests.
(c) They should go to Children's Hospital in Denver.
(d) They should force Colton to follow directions.
11. Colton also said that Jesus had a __________ horse.
12. The doctor showed them what he had done in surgery, and he taught them how to do what?
(a) Give Colton his IV.
(b) Administer Colton's medication.
(c) Carry Colton.
(d) Treat the wound as it heals.
13. Usually he saw it where?
(a) At church.
(b) In Children's hospitals.
(c) Private homes.
(d) In a hospice situation.
14. Sonja left work early and took Colton to the doctor, where he wa diagnosed with what?
(d) Stomach flu.
15. What suggestion did Norma make?
(a) They should take Colton to a homeopath.
(b) They should go home and pray.
(c) They should take Colton to Children's Hospital in Denver.
(d) They should take Colton to a cancer research center.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the doctor came in, what did he order?
2. In November, what did Todd discover he had?
3. What did the family agree to pay _________ as a matter of priority no matter what.
4. Who showed up to support the Burpos?
5. What had been happening to Colton for five days?
This section contains 525 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)