|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Back in the hotel, Colton began doing what?
(d) Throwing up.
2. They checked out the __________________ at the Butterfly Pavilion.
(a) Monkey Maze.
(b) Tarantula Tower.
(c) Amphibian Arcade.
(d) Reptile Room.
3. The surgeons performed another surgery, and the parents were concerned about what?
(a) The boy's white blood cell count.
(b) The boy's weight.
(c) The boy's brain.
(d) The boy's throat.
4. What had been happening to Colton for five days?
(a) The H1N1 virus had been filling their son.
(b) Bacteria had been filling their son.
(c) Poison had been filling their son.
(d) Cancer had been filling their son.
5. Todd thought about the way the Bible mentioned that time is _________ in heaven.
(d) The same as on earth.
6. As a pastor, he has seen it numerous times before as he stayed with families who were with a relative who was what?
(a) Not a Christian.
(c) Had cancer.
(d) About to pass away.
7. A radiologist told them that their son had what?
(a) A ruptured appendix.
(d) A ruptured spleen.
8. Colton said that Jesus had markers, brown hair, and hair on his face (a beard). He also said Jesus' eyes were "__________."
(c) Bright blue.
(d) So pretty.
9. Who wore different colored sashes?
10. As his son was taken away, Todd felt as if he was going to lose it, and he had to do what?
(a) Get away by himself.
(b) Be with his wife.
(d) Sit and cry.
11. According to the operative reports, how did the surgery go?
(a) Colton died on the table.
(b) It did not go well.
(c) There were many complications.
(d) It went well.
12. Colton absolutely refused to do what?
(a) Eat what it is he needs to take before he has the test.
(b) Allow the technician to put the mask over his mouth.
(c) Drink what it is he needs to take before he has the test.
(d) Stay still as they draw blood.
13. Usually he saw it where?
(a) In Children's hospitals.
(b) Private homes.
(c) In a hospice situation.
(d) At church.
14. Why did they call ahead?
(a) To let the doctor know they are on their way.
(b) To make sure the ER is prepped.
(c) To make sure there is a room ready for Colton.
(d) To let the children's wing know he is coming.
15. What suggestion did Norma make?
(a) They should take Colton to Children's Hospital in Denver.
(b) They should take Colton to a homeopath.
(c) They should go home and pray.
(d) They should take Colton to a cancer research center.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the doctor came in, what did he order?
2. What was Colton doing?
3. Back at the church, over ___________ people gathered together to pray for the family.
4. How did Todd feel towards God at this point?
5. Todd was bothered that he had done what?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)