|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When they arrived, they discovered what?
(a) The do not have a children's wing.
(b) The doctor has gone out for lunch.
(c) There are no free beds.
(d) The doctor is out for the day.
2. Colton also insisted that they pay the doctor. Why?
(a) The doctor may sue them.
(b) The hospital will be mad if the doctor is not paid.
(c) Jesus used the doctor to fix him.
(d) The doctor was nice.
3. Where were the markers located?
(a) On Jesus' palms and feet.
(b) In a box.
(c) On Jesus' head.
(d) On the horse.
4. How had Todd broken his leg?
(a) When he fell off a horse.
(b) When he fell off his motorcycle.
(c) While downhill skiing.
(d) While sliding into third base.
5. After Colton was home from the hospital, the family was able to do what?
(a) Go on their vacation.
(b) Pay back bills.
(c) Visit friends.
(d) Rest for a while.
6. Colton was obsessed with _________________ and often pretended to be one.
7. When they took Colton back to the doctor, about what was the doctor concerned?
(a) His shallow breathing.
(b) Three dark masses in his torso.
(c) His fever.
(d) His bone density.
8. A radiologist told them that their son had what?
(a) A ruptured spleen.
(c) A ruptured appendix.
9. Colton told them about the angels singing to him. Why did they sing to him?
(a) They were trying to keep him quiet.
(b) He was angry.
(c) He was scared.
(d) They like to sing.
10. The bills started coming, and they realize they owed nearly _________________.
11. The boy said there were lots of _____________ in heaven.
12. As they pulled into _________, the parents questioned the boy about his experience.
(a) The Olive Garden.
(c) The hotel's parking lot.
13. Back at the church, over ___________ people gathered together to pray for the family.
14. The parents left their son how?
(b) Silent and sedated.
(c) Crying quietly.
(d) Screaming for them not to leave.
15. The parents hold on to what hope?
(a) That this image will go away.
(b) That Colton will feel better soon.
(c) That the doctor will have something to help them.
(d) That God will intervene.
Short Answer Questions
1. As they traveled through North Platte, they remembered how they spent a traumatic ______ days there, praying for Colton's survival.
2. Todd was bothered that he had done what?
3. Sonja left work early and took Colton to the doctor, where he wa diagnosed with what?
4. Todd had to go to _________________, and they decided to turn it into a family trip to celebrate the fact that they had beaten cancer and two surgeries.
5. Colton said that Jesus had markers, brown hair, and hair on his face (a beard). He also said Jesus' eyes were "__________."
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)