|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Colton's procedure last?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 90 minutes.
(c) 60 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
2. The boy said there were lots of _____________ in heaven.
3. Back in the hotel, Colton began doing what?
(d) Throwing up.
4. When they took Colton back to the doctor, about what was the doctor concerned?
(a) His bone density.
(b) His fever.
(c) His shallow breathing.
(d) Three dark masses in his torso.
5. Where did Todd find Sonja?
(a) In the waiting room, calling family and friends on her cell phone.
(b) Crying in the waiting room.
(c) Sitting by Colton's bedside.
(d) Raging at God.
6. Who showed up to support the Burpos?
(a) Colton's pre-school classmates.
(b) Other pastors.
(c) Friends from their church.
7. After Colton was home from the hospital, the family was able to do what?
(a) Pay back bills.
(b) Visit friends.
(c) Go on their vacation.
(d) Rest for a while.
8. Why was it decided that Colton should go to the emergency room?
(a) Colton wa bright red.
(b) Colton had lost consciousness.
(c) Colton had a fever, chills, and is sweating.
(d) Colton was vomiting.
9. Where were the markers located?
(a) In a box.
(b) On Jesus' head.
(c) On the horse.
(d) On Jesus' palms and feet.
10. Colton said that Jesus was the only one in heaven with what?
(a) Brown hair.
(b) A beard.
(c) Purple on.
(d) A horse.
11. Besides being a pastor, what other job did Todd have?
(a) He was a guidance counselor at a local school.
(b) He repaired motorcycles.
(c) He worked at an animal shelter.
(d) He installed garage doors.
12. Todd went to a conference of ____________ and felt the need to confess.
(b) Christian men.
13. The surgeons performed another surgery, and the parents were concerned about what?
(a) The boy's throat.
(b) The boy's white blood cell count.
(c) The boy's weight.
(d) The boy's brain.
14. _____________ before they went to the Butterfly Pavilion, Colton had a stomachache.
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two days.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Two minutes.
15. Who wore different colored sashes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Colton yelling for his father?
2. Colton also insisted that they pay the doctor. Why?
3. Colton said they had yellow from here to here, motioning from his _____________ to his right hip.
4. How did Todd feel about seeing this in his not yet four-year-old son's room?
5. Colton absolutely refused to do what?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)