|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The surgeons performed another surgery, and the parents were concerned about what?
(a) The boy's brain.
(b) The boy's white blood cell count.
(c) The boy's weight.
(d) The boy's throat.
2. Colton absolutely refused to do what?
(a) Allow the technician to put the mask over his mouth.
(b) Drink what it is he needs to take before he has the test.
(c) Eat what it is he needs to take before he has the test.
(d) Stay still as they draw blood.
3. After an hour of trying to persuade the child, what did the technician suggest?
(a) They should force Colton to follow directions.
(b) They should not run the tests.
(c) They should try the tests without it.
(d) They should go to Children's Hospital in Denver.
4. Where were the markers located?
(a) On Jesus' palms and feet.
(b) On the horse.
(c) On Jesus' head.
(d) In a box.
5. When the doctor came in, what did he order?
(a) A CAT scan.
(b) A set of x-rays.
(c) A set of CT scans.
(d) A mammogram.
6. What did Colton need immediately?
(d) Emergency surgery.
7. On the day they were preparing to leave the hospital, the doctor stops them, telling them what?
(a) Colton will have to be hospitalized for another month.
(b) Colton's masses have returned.
(c) Colton's white cell count has spiked.
(d) Colton is free to go home.
8. Colton was unusually quiet and he complained that his tummy hurt. Why did they think this was because he ate something that did not agree with him?
(a) The food did not taste very good.
(b) Kathy says she didn't feel well, either.
(c) He was allergic to what he ate.
(d) They were all feel ill.
9. A CT scan showed what?
(a) There are five new masses.
(b) He has a broken bone.
(c) There is more infection in the abdomen.
10. Todd knew that this was a time for what?
(b) Great faith.
11. What color did Jesus wear?
12. The doctor showed them what he had done in surgery, and he taught them how to do what?
(a) Treat the wound as it heals.
(b) Give Colton his IV.
(c) Carry Colton.
(d) Administer Colton's medication.
13. Who wore different colored sashes?
14. On Wednesday, the parents told the staff at the hospital that they were going to take Colton where?
(a) To Johns Hopkins.
(b) To the Children's Hospital in Denver.
(c) To the Great Plains Regional Medical Center.
(d) To Seattle Gray's.
15. As they pulled into _________, the parents questioned the boy about his experience.
(a) The hotel's parking lot.
(b) The Olive Garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Colton was obsessed with _________________ and often pretended to be one.
2. What did Colton know about his parents, while he was in surgery?
3. When they took Colton back to the doctor, about what was the doctor concerned?
4. What was Colton doing?
5. Back at the church, over ___________ people gathered together to pray for the family.
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)