|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Back in the hotel, Colton began doing what?
(d) Throwing up.
2. When talking about a funeral, why did Colton become quite distraught?
(a) He worries about his own death.
(b) He worries about the cost of the funeral.
(c) He worries the man did not have Jesus in his heart.
(d) He worries about the man's children.
3. After Colton was home from the hospital, the family was able to do what?
(a) Pay back bills.
(b) Visit friends.
(c) Go on their vacation.
(d) Rest for a while.
4. The boy said there were lots of _____________ in heaven.
5. Who was white from shoulder to toe?
(c) The angels.
(d) The children.
6. When they took Colton back to the doctor, about what was the doctor concerned?
(a) Three dark masses in his torso.
(b) His shallow breathing.
(c) His bone density.
(d) His fever.
7. What did Colton do in heaven?
(a) Played games.
(b) Sang songs.
8. Who is the Burpo family traveling to visit at the beginning of the book?
(a) Their nephew, Bennett.
(b) Their grandma, Rachel.
(c) Their cousin, Sarah.
(d) Their uncle, Brian.
9. Where did Todd find Sonja?
(a) Crying in the waiting room.
(b) In the waiting room, calling family and friends on her cell phone.
(c) Raging at God.
(d) Sitting by Colton's bedside.
10. The doctor showed them what he had done in surgery, and he taught them how to do what?
(a) Treat the wound as it heals.
(b) Give Colton his IV.
(c) Carry Colton.
(d) Administer Colton's medication.
11. What had been happening to Colton for five days?
(a) Bacteria had been filling their son.
(b) Cancer had been filling their son.
(c) Poison had been filling their son.
(d) The H1N1 virus had been filling their son.
12. How did God bless Todd with a miracle?
(a) The health insurance covered all of the medical expenses.
(b) The tissue removed during the mastectomy was completely normal.
(c) Todd did not end up needing a mastectomy.
(d) Todd won the lottery.
13. According to the operative reports, how did the surgery go?
(a) It went well.
(b) Colton died on the table.
(c) There were many complications.
(d) It did not go well.
14. In November, what did Todd discover he had?
(a) Multiple Sclerosis.
(b) Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
(c) Breast cancer.
15. Colton also said that Jesus had a __________ horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why could Todd not understand how Colton could have gone to heaven?
2. What did Colton say everyone, but Jesus, had in heaven?
3. Todd thought about the way the Bible mentioned that time is _________ in heaven.
4. On Wednesday, the parents told the staff at the hospital that they were going to take Colton where?
5. Colton said that Jesus had markers, brown hair, and hair on his face (a beard). He also said Jesus' eyes were "__________."
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)