|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the markers located?
(a) On the horse.
(b) In a box.
(c) On Jesus' palms and feet.
(d) On Jesus' head.
2. Colton said they had yellow from here to here, motioning from his _____________ to his right hip.
(a) Left hip.
(b) Left shoulder.
(c) Left ear.
(d) Right shoulder.
3. On the day they were preparing to leave the hospital, the doctor stops them, telling them what?
(a) Colton's white cell count has spiked.
(b) Colton is free to go home.
(c) Colton's masses have returned.
(d) Colton will have to be hospitalized for another month.
4. Back in the hotel, Colton began doing what?
(c) Throwing up.
5. Colton absolutely refused to do what?
(a) Allow the technician to put the mask over his mouth.
(b) Eat what it is he needs to take before he has the test.
(c) Drink what it is he needs to take before he has the test.
(d) Stay still as they draw blood.
6. When the doctor came in, what did he order?
(a) A CAT scan.
(b) A set of x-rays.
(c) A mammogram.
(d) A set of CT scans.
7. How did Todd feel about seeing this in his not yet four-year-old son's room?
8. Todd had to go to _________________, and they decided to turn it into a family trip to celebrate the fact that they had beaten cancer and two surgeries.
(a) A board meeting.
(b) A teacher's conference.
(c) A high school reunion.
(d) A high mass.
9. Why could Todd not understand how Colton could have gone to heaven?
(a) Because he did not die.
(b) Because he is alive.
(c) Because he is so young.
(d) Because there is no such thing as heaven.
10. On Wednesday, the parents told the staff at the hospital that they were going to take Colton where?
(a) To the Great Plains Regional Medical Center.
(b) To the Children's Hospital in Denver.
(c) To Johns Hopkins.
(d) To Seattle Gray's.
11. They checked out the __________________ at the Butterfly Pavilion.
(a) Monkey Maze.
(b) Amphibian Arcade.
(c) Tarantula Tower.
(d) Reptile Room.
12. After an hour of trying to persuade the child, what did the technician suggest?
(a) They should force Colton to follow directions.
(b) They should go to Children's Hospital in Denver.
(c) They should try the tests without it.
(d) They should not run the tests.
13. Colton wasn't quite brave enough to hold who, but Cassie was?
(a) Rory the Monkey.
(b) Rosie the Spider.
(c) Reagan the Frog.
(d) Ronald the Turtle.
14. What suggestion did Norma make?
(a) They should take Colton to a homeopath.
(b) They should take Colton to a cancer research center.
(c) They should go home and pray.
(d) They should take Colton to Children's Hospital in Denver.
15. Why was it decided that Colton should go to the emergency room?
(a) Colton was vomiting.
(b) Colton had a fever, chills, and is sweating.
(c) Colton wa bright red.
(d) Colton had lost consciousness.
Short Answer Questions
1. A nurse came in and called for Colton's parents. She said that he wouldn't do what?
2. The boy said there were lots of _____________ in heaven.
3. Within an hour, what happened?
4. After Colton was home from the hospital, the family was able to do what?
5. Todd was bothered that he had done what?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)