|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Money began to come in from donations with notes attached. The checks added up to what?
(a) A small portion of what they owe.
(b) The total of the medical bills with $500 to spare.
(c) The total they need to pay their bills, almost to the dollar.
(d) Half of what they owe.
2. When they took Colton back to the doctor, about what was the doctor concerned?
(a) His bone density.
(b) Three dark masses in his torso.
(c) His shallow breathing.
(d) His fever.
3. Jesus told him that his _____________ baptized him, and Colton thought the man was nice.
4. Preparing for the trip was nerve-wracking as the desire to remain safe at home warred with the desire to do what?
(a) See the precious new baby.
(b) See their favorite cousin.
(c) See their closest uncle.
(d) See their elderly grandma.
5. A radiologist told them that their son had what?
(a) A ruptured spleen.
(d) A ruptured appendix.
6. In the hospital room, Colton told Todd that what happened?
(a) He wanted his action figure.
(b) He fell asleep.
(c) He did not feel well.
(d) He almost died.
7. A nurse came in and called for Colton's parents. She said that he wouldn't do what?
(a) Calm down.
(d) Open his eyes.
8. According to the operative reports, how did the surgery go?
(a) There were many complications.
(b) Colton died on the table.
(c) It went well.
(d) It did not go well.
9. The boy said there were lots of _____________ in heaven.
10. Why was it decided that Colton should go to the emergency room?
(a) Colton had a fever, chills, and is sweating.
(b) Colton wa bright red.
(c) Colton was vomiting.
(d) Colton had lost consciousness.
11. The doctor showed them what he had done in surgery, and he taught them how to do what?
(a) Carry Colton.
(b) Treat the wound as it heals.
(c) Give Colton his IV.
(d) Administer Colton's medication.
12. Colton also insisted that they pay the doctor. Why?
(a) Jesus used the doctor to fix him.
(b) The doctor may sue them.
(c) The hospital will be mad if the doctor is not paid.
(d) The doctor was nice.
13. Who showed up to support the Burpos?
(b) Other pastors.
(c) Colton's pre-school classmates.
(d) Friends from their church.
14. Who wore different colored sashes?
15. __________ days after the second surgery, Colton was in serious pain because he couldn't have a bowel movement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Todd had to go to _________________, and they decided to turn it into a family trip to celebrate the fact that they had beaten cancer and two surgeries.
2. How long did Colton's procedure last?
3. How did Todd feel about seeing this in his not yet four-year-old son's room?
4. Back in the hotel, Colton began doing what?
5. What did Colton do in heaven?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)