|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Todd reflected on the fact that Colton meant everything to his wife. Why did he mean everything?
(a) She considered him a healing gift after they had lost another baby.
(b) He helped her get out of her depression.
(c) He was their first boy.
(d) He was the youngest.
2. What did the family agree to pay _________ as a matter of priority no matter what.
(a) Their mortgage.
(b) Their education loans.
(c) Their tithe.
(d) The medical bills.
3. They checked out the __________________ at the Butterfly Pavilion.
(a) Monkey Maze.
(b) Amphibian Arcade.
(c) Tarantula Tower.
(d) Reptile Room.
4. What did Norma bring Colton?
(a) A movie to watch.
(b) His pet tarantula.
(c) His favorite action figure.
(d) His favorite book.
5. When the doctor came in, what did he order?
(a) A set of x-rays.
(b) A mammogram.
(c) A set of CT scans.
(d) A CAT scan.
6. As they pulled into _________, the parents questioned the boy about his experience.
(a) The hotel's parking lot.
(c) The Olive Garden.
7. __________ days after the second surgery, Colton was in serious pain because he couldn't have a bowel movement.
8. Colton also said that Jesus had a __________ horse.
9. Why did they call ahead?
(a) To make sure there is a room ready for Colton.
(b) To make sure the ER is prepped.
(c) To let the children's wing know he is coming.
(d) To let the doctor know they are on their way.
10. On the day they were preparing to leave the hospital, the doctor stops them, telling them what?
(a) Colton's white cell count has spiked.
(b) Colton will have to be hospitalized for another month.
(c) Colton's masses have returned.
(d) Colton is free to go home.
11. Sonja left work early and took Colton to the doctor, where he wa diagnosed with what?
(b) Stomach flu.
12. After an hour of trying to persuade the child, what did the technician suggest?
(a) They should go to Children's Hospital in Denver.
(b) They should try the tests without it.
(c) They should not run the tests.
(d) They should force Colton to follow directions.
13. What had been happening to Colton for five days?
(a) Cancer had been filling their son.
(b) Poison had been filling their son.
(c) Bacteria had been filling their son.
(d) The H1N1 virus had been filling their son.
14. Colton said that Jesus had markers, brown hair, and hair on his face (a beard). He also said Jesus' eyes were "__________."
(a) Bright blue.
(b) So pretty.
15. Why was it decided that Colton should go to the emergency room?
(a) Colton had lost consciousness.
(b) Colton wa bright red.
(c) Colton was vomiting.
(d) Colton had a fever, chills, and is sweating.
Short Answer Questions
1. The surgeons performed another surgery, and the parents were concerned about what?
2. How did Todd feel about seeing this in his not yet four-year-old son's room?
3. A CT scan showed what?
4. How did God bless Todd with a miracle?
5. How did Colton react to the surprise brought by Norma?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)