|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As his son was taken away, Todd felt as if he was going to lose it, and he had to do what?
(a) Be with his wife.
(b) Get away by himself.
(c) Sit and cry.
2. Where were the markers located?
(a) On Jesus' palms and feet.
(b) On Jesus' head.
(c) On the horse.
(d) In a box.
3. Colton also insisted that they pay the doctor. Why?
(a) The hospital will be mad if the doctor is not paid.
(b) The doctor may sue them.
(c) Jesus used the doctor to fix him.
(d) The doctor was nice.
4. After Colton was home from the hospital, the family was able to do what?
(a) Go on their vacation.
(b) Rest for a while.
(c) Pay back bills.
(d) Visit friends.
5. __________ days after the second surgery, Colton was in serious pain because he couldn't have a bowel movement.
6. How had Todd broken his leg?
(a) While sliding into third base.
(b) When he fell off his motorcycle.
(c) When he fell off a horse.
(d) While downhill skiing.
7. In the hospital room, Colton told Todd that what happened?
(a) He almost died.
(b) He fell asleep.
(c) He wanted his action figure.
(d) He did not feel well.
8. What had been happening to Colton for five days?
(a) Cancer had been filling their son.
(b) Poison had been filling their son.
(c) The H1N1 virus had been filling their son.
(d) Bacteria had been filling their son.
9. The parents hold on to what hope?
(a) That Colton will feel better soon.
(b) That God will intervene.
(c) That this image will go away.
(d) That the doctor will have something to help them.
10. What did Colton do in heaven?
(a) Played games.
(c) Sang songs.
11. Colton said that Jesus had markers, brown hair, and hair on his face (a beard). He also said Jesus' eyes were "__________."
(c) Bright blue.
(d) So pretty.
12. After an hour of trying to persuade the child, what did the technician suggest?
(a) They should force Colton to follow directions.
(b) They should not run the tests.
(c) They should try the tests without it.
(d) They should go to Children's Hospital in Denver.
13. Usually he saw it where?
(a) In a hospice situation.
(b) At church.
(c) Private homes.
(d) In Children's hospitals.
14. Colton absolutely refused to do what?
(a) Stay still as they draw blood.
(b) Allow the technician to put the mask over his mouth.
(c) Drink what it is he needs to take before he has the test.
(d) Eat what it is he needs to take before he has the test.
15. As they traveled through North Platte, they remembered how they spent a traumatic ______ days there, praying for Colton's survival.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sonja left work early and took Colton to the doctor, where he wa diagnosed with what?
2. What suggestion did Norma make?
3. Todd had to go to _________________, and they decided to turn it into a family trip to celebrate the fact that they had beaten cancer and two surgeries.
4. Preparing for the trip was nerve-wracking as the desire to remain safe at home warred with the desire to do what?
5. When they arrived, they discovered what?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)