|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As they traveled through North Platte, they remembered how they spent a traumatic ______ days there, praying for Colton's survival.
2. According to the operative reports, how did the surgery go?
(a) It did not go well.
(b) It went well.
(c) Colton died on the table.
(d) There were many complications.
3. Why was it decided that Colton should go to the emergency room?
(a) Colton was vomiting.
(b) Colton had a fever, chills, and is sweating.
(c) Colton had lost consciousness.
(d) Colton wa bright red.
4. After Colton was home from the hospital, the family was able to do what?
(a) Pay back bills.
(b) Visit friends.
(c) Go on their vacation.
(d) Rest for a while.
5. Sonja left work early and took Colton to the doctor, where he wa diagnosed with what?
(d) Stomach flu.
6. How dido the Burpos know something was seriously wrong with Colton?
(a) The doctor is in during the test.
(b) The technician leaves them in the hallway instead of taking them back to the waiting room.
(c) The doctor meets them outside the testing room.
(d) The technician tells them there is something seriously wrong with him.
7. Why was Colton yelling for his father?
(a) Jesus told him to go back in answer to his father's prayer.
(b) He was afraid.
(c) He was worried about him.
(d) He was angry.
8. Money began to come in from donations with notes attached. The checks added up to what?
(a) A small portion of what they owe.
(b) The total of the medical bills with $500 to spare.
(c) Half of what they owe.
(d) The total they need to pay their bills, almost to the dollar.
9. As a pastor, he has seen it numerous times before as he stayed with families who were with a relative who was what?
(b) About to pass away.
(c) Not a Christian.
(d) Had cancer.
10. Jesus told him that his _____________ baptized him, and Colton thought the man was nice.
11. What was Colton doing?
(b) Screaming for his father.
(d) Staring off into space.
12. How long was Colton gone?
(a) One minute.
(b) One hour.
(c) Three minutes.
(d) Three hours.
13. When they arrived, they discovered what?
(a) The doctor is out for the day.
(b) There are no free beds.
(c) The do not have a children's wing.
(d) The doctor has gone out for lunch.
14. What suggestion did Norma make?
(a) They should go home and pray.
(b) They should take Colton to a cancer research center.
(c) They should take Colton to a homeopath.
(d) They should take Colton to Children's Hospital in Denver.
15. It was easy to blame who for not recognizing how severe the problem had been?
(a) Their friends.
(c) The doctors.
(d) The nurses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why could Todd not understand how Colton could have gone to heaven?
2. Once when Colton was playing with a friend, he got in trouble for treating his friend poorly. When Todd reprimanded him, Colton told Todd what?
3. When the doctor came in, what did he order?
4. Usually he saw it where?
5. In November, what did Todd discover he had?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)