|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had been happening to Colton for five days?
(a) Bacteria had been filling their son.
(b) Cancer had been filling their son.
(c) Poison had been filling their son.
(d) The H1N1 virus had been filling their son.
2. Colton also insisted that they pay the doctor. Why?
(a) The doctor was nice.
(b) The hospital will be mad if the doctor is not paid.
(c) The doctor may sue them.
(d) Jesus used the doctor to fix him.
3. As they pulled into _________, the parents questioned the boy about his experience.
(c) The hotel's parking lot.
(d) The Olive Garden.
4. How did God bless Todd with a miracle?
(a) Todd won the lottery.
(b) The health insurance covered all of the medical expenses.
(c) The tissue removed during the mastectomy was completely normal.
(d) Todd did not end up needing a mastectomy.
5. They checked out the __________________ at the Butterfly Pavilion.
(a) Reptile Room.
(b) Tarantula Tower.
(c) Monkey Maze.
(d) Amphibian Arcade.
6. What did Norma bring Colton?
(a) A movie to watch.
(b) His pet tarantula.
(c) His favorite book.
(d) His favorite action figure.
7. On Wednesday, the parents told the staff at the hospital that they were going to take Colton where?
(a) To the Children's Hospital in Denver.
(b) To Seattle Gray's.
(c) To the Great Plains Regional Medical Center.
(d) To Johns Hopkins.
8. When the doctor came in, what did he order?
(a) A mammogram.
(b) A set of x-rays.
(c) A CAT scan.
(d) A set of CT scans.
9. The bills started coming, and they realize they owed nearly _________________.
10. A CT scan showed what?
(a) He has a broken bone.
(c) There is more infection in the abdomen.
(d) There are five new masses.
11. Back at the church, over ___________ people gathered together to pray for the family.
12. Todd was bothered that he had done what?
(a) Raged at God only to have God bless him.
(b) Raged at his wife, only to have her pray for him.
(c) Given up on God only to have God bless him.
(d) Given up on his son, only to have him return.
13. By the second afternoon of Colton's hospital stay, Todd walked into his son's room and saw what?
(c) The shadow of death.
(d) A ghost.
14. Colton was unusually quiet and he complained that his tummy hurt. Why did they think this was because he ate something that did not agree with him?
(a) The food did not taste very good.
(b) Kathy says she didn't feel well, either.
(c) He was allergic to what he ate.
(d) They were all feel ill.
15. Todd went to a conference of ____________ and felt the need to confess.
(d) Christian men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jesus told him that his _____________ baptized him, and Colton thought the man was nice.
2. On that Fourth of July weekend trip, the now four-year-old boy not only told them that _____________________ while they were operating.
3. Usually he saw it where?
4. When they arrived, they discovered what?
5. Todd reflected on the fact that Colton meant everything to his wife. Why did he mean everything?
This section contains 569 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)