|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Colton also insisted that they pay the doctor. Why?
(a) The doctor may sue them.
(b) Jesus used the doctor to fix him.
(c) The doctor was nice.
(d) The hospital will be mad if the doctor is not paid.
2. What suggestion did Norma make?
(a) They should take Colton to Children's Hospital in Denver.
(b) They should take Colton to a cancer research center.
(c) They should go home and pray.
(d) They should take Colton to a homeopath.
3. Why could Todd not understand how Colton could have gone to heaven?
(a) Because he is alive.
(b) Because he did not die.
(c) Because there is no such thing as heaven.
(d) Because he is so young.
4. Preparing for the trip was nerve-wracking as the desire to remain safe at home warred with the desire to do what?
(a) See their favorite cousin.
(b) See their closest uncle.
(c) See the precious new baby.
(d) See their elderly grandma.
5. As a pastor, he has seen it numerous times before as he stayed with families who were with a relative who was what?
(b) About to pass away.
(c) Not a Christian.
(d) Had cancer.
6. Why was it decided that Colton should go to the emergency room?
(a) Colton had a fever, chills, and is sweating.
(b) Colton wa bright red.
(c) Colton was vomiting.
(d) Colton had lost consciousness.
7. The surgeons performed another surgery, and the parents were concerned about what?
(a) The boy's weight.
(b) The boy's white blood cell count.
(c) The boy's brain.
(d) The boy's throat.
8. Todd reflected on the fact that Colton meant everything to his wife. Why did he mean everything?
(a) He helped her get out of her depression.
(b) He was their first boy.
(c) She considered him a healing gift after they had lost another baby.
(d) He was the youngest.
9. Who wore different colored sashes?
10. Who is the Burpo family traveling to visit at the beginning of the book?
(a) Their nephew, Bennett.
(b) Their grandma, Rachel.
(c) Their cousin, Sarah.
(d) Their uncle, Brian.
11. The parents hold on to what hope?
(a) That this image will go away.
(b) That Colton will feel better soon.
(c) That God will intervene.
(d) That the doctor will have something to help them.
12. Colton also said that Jesus had a __________ horse.
13. How did Colton react to the surprise brought by Norma?
(a) He begins to cry.
(b) He does not react to it.
(c) He happily plays with it.
(d) He gets angry.
14. Colton said they had yellow from here to here, motioning from his _____________ to his right hip.
(a) Left hip.
(b) Left ear.
(c) Right shoulder.
(d) Left shoulder.
15. Where were the markers located?
(a) On the horse.
(b) On Jesus' palms and feet.
(c) On Jesus' head.
(d) In a box.
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ days after the second surgery, Colton was in serious pain because he couldn't have a bowel movement.
2. Todd had to go to _________________, and they decided to turn it into a family trip to celebrate the fact that they had beaten cancer and two surgeries.
3. On the day they were preparing to leave the hospital, the doctor stops them, telling them what?
4. Did Todd tell them the complete story?
5. A CT scan showed what?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)