|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jesus told him that his _____________ baptized him, and Colton thought the man was nice.
2. How long did Colton's procedure last?
(a) 60 minutes.
(b) 4 hours.
(c) 90 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
3. Todd had to go to _________________, and they decided to turn it into a family trip to celebrate the fact that they had beaten cancer and two surgeries.
(a) A high mass.
(b) A board meeting.
(c) A high school reunion.
(d) A teacher's conference.
4. Who wore different colored sashes?
5. What did Colton need immediately?
(c) Emergency surgery.
6. On that Fourth of July weekend trip, the now four-year-old boy not only told them that _____________________ while they were operating.
(a) He had fallen asleep.
(b) He had dreamed.
(c) He had been out of his body.
(d) He had seen visions.
7. Usually he saw it where?
(a) Private homes.
(b) In Children's hospitals.
(c) In a hospice situation.
(d) At church.
8. Who is the Burpo family traveling to visit at the beginning of the book?
(a) Their cousin, Sarah.
(b) Their grandma, Rachel.
(c) Their nephew, Bennett.
(d) Their uncle, Brian.
9. When talking about a funeral, why did Colton become quite distraught?
(a) He worries about his own death.
(b) He worries the man did not have Jesus in his heart.
(c) He worries about the man's children.
(d) He worries about the cost of the funeral.
10. The parents hold on to what hope?
(a) That Colton will feel better soon.
(b) That the doctor will have something to help them.
(c) That this image will go away.
(d) That God will intervene.
11. Why was it decided that Colton should go to the emergency room?
(a) Colton had a fever, chills, and is sweating.
(b) Colton was vomiting.
(c) Colton wa bright red.
(d) Colton had lost consciousness.
12. After Colton was home from the hospital, the family was able to do what?
(a) Rest for a while.
(b) Go on their vacation.
(c) Visit friends.
(d) Pay back bills.
13. Todd thought about the way the Bible mentioned that time is _________ in heaven.
(b) The same as on earth.
14. How did Todd feel towards God at this point?
(a) Extremely happy.
(b) Extremely disappointed.
(c) Extremely sad.
(d) Extremely angry.
15. What was Colton doing?
(b) Staring off into space.
(c) Screaming for his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Colton was unusually quiet and he complained that his tummy hurt. Why did they think this was because he ate something that did not agree with him?
2. Colton wasn't quite brave enough to hold who, but Cassie was?
3. As they traveled through North Platte, they remembered how they spent a traumatic ______ days there, praying for Colton's survival.
4. How dido the Burpos know something was seriously wrong with Colton?
5. According to the operative reports, how did the surgery go?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)