|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Preparing for the trip was nerve-wracking as the desire to remain safe at home warred with the desire to do what?
(a) See their closest uncle.
(b) See their favorite cousin.
(c) See the precious new baby.
(d) See their elderly grandma.
2. The parents hold on to what hope?
(a) That this image will go away.
(b) That God will intervene.
(c) That Colton will feel better soon.
(d) That the doctor will have something to help them.
3. After Colton was home from the hospital, the family was able to do what?
(a) Rest for a while.
(b) Go on their vacation.
(c) Visit friends.
(d) Pay back bills.
4. Colton was unusually quiet and he complained that his tummy hurt. Why did they think this was because he ate something that did not agree with him?
(a) They were all feel ill.
(b) The food did not taste very good.
(c) He was allergic to what he ate.
(d) Kathy says she didn't feel well, either.
5. __________ days after the second surgery, Colton was in serious pain because he couldn't have a bowel movement.
6. Why was Colton yelling for his father?
(a) Jesus told him to go back in answer to his father's prayer.
(b) He was angry.
(c) He was afraid.
(d) He was worried about him.
7. How long was Colton gone?
(a) One minute.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Three minutes.
(d) One hour.
8. How dido the Burpos know something was seriously wrong with Colton?
(a) The doctor is in during the test.
(b) The technician leaves them in the hallway instead of taking them back to the waiting room.
(c) The doctor meets them outside the testing room.
(d) The technician tells them there is something seriously wrong with him.
9. As his son was taken away, Todd felt as if he was going to lose it, and he had to do what?
(b) Be with his wife.
(c) Get away by himself.
(d) Sit and cry.
10. Besides being a pastor, what other job did Todd have?
(a) He was a guidance counselor at a local school.
(b) He worked at an animal shelter.
(c) He installed garage doors.
(d) He repaired motorcycles.
11. Todd knew that this was a time for what?
(d) Great faith.
12. What was Colton doing?
(b) Staring off into space.
(d) Screaming for his father.
13. What did Colton do in heaven?
(b) Sang songs.
(c) Played games.
14. How did Colton react to the surprise brought by Norma?
(a) He begins to cry.
(b) He does not react to it.
(c) He gets angry.
(d) He happily plays with it.
15. Colton said that Jesus had markers, brown hair, and hair on his face (a beard). He also said Jesus' eyes were "__________."
(b) So pretty.
(c) Bright blue.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did God bless Todd with a miracle?
2. On Wednesday, the parents told the staff at the hospital that they were going to take Colton where?
3. Who wore different colored sashes?
4. By the second afternoon of Colton's hospital stay, Todd walked into his son's room and saw what?
5. _____________ before they went to the Butterfly Pavilion, Colton had a stomachache.
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)