|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The doctor showed them what he had done in surgery, and he taught them how to do what?
(a) Administer Colton's medication.
(b) Give Colton his IV.
(c) Treat the wound as it heals.
(d) Carry Colton.
2. Where did Todd find Sonja?
(a) In the waiting room, calling family and friends on her cell phone.
(b) Raging at God.
(c) Sitting by Colton's bedside.
(d) Crying in the waiting room.
3. Why did they call ahead?
(a) To let the children's wing know he is coming.
(b) To make sure the ER is prepped.
(c) To let the doctor know they are on their way.
(d) To make sure there is a room ready for Colton.
4. Back at the church, over ___________ people gathered together to pray for the family.
5. What did Colton do in heaven?
(a) Sang songs.
(b) Played games.
6. How long was Colton gone?
(a) One hour.
(b) One minute.
(c) Three minutes.
(d) Three hours.
7. Colton told them about the angels singing to him. Why did they sing to him?
(a) They were trying to keep him quiet.
(b) He was scared.
(c) They like to sing.
(d) He was angry.
8. Once when Colton was playing with a friend, he got in trouble for treating his friend poorly. When Todd reprimanded him, Colton told Todd what?
(a) Jesus would not want him to be reprimanded.
(b) Jesus had told him to be nice.
(c) Jesus did not believe in punishment.
(d) Jesus told him he could do whatever he wanted.
9. The doctors wanted to move him to a children's hospital, but they couldn't get there due to what?
(a) A freak spring snowstorm.
(b) A thunderstorm.
(d) A power outage at the Children's Hospital.
10. Why was it decided that Colton should go to the emergency room?
(a) Colton was vomiting.
(b) Colton had a fever, chills, and is sweating.
(c) Colton wa bright red.
(d) Colton had lost consciousness.
11. Todd went to a conference of ____________ and felt the need to confess.
(b) Christian men.
12. Sonja left work early and took Colton to the doctor, where he wa diagnosed with what?
(c) Stomach flu.
13. ___________ months after the surgery, Colton's parents started realizing something was unusual.
14. How did Todd feel about seeing this in his not yet four-year-old son's room?
15. On Wednesday, the parents told the staff at the hospital that they were going to take Colton where?
(a) To Johns Hopkins.
(b) To the Great Plains Regional Medical Center.
(c) To Seattle Gray's.
(d) To the Children's Hospital in Denver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who showed up to support the Burpos?
2. How had Todd broken his leg?
3. How did Colton react to the surprise brought by Norma?
4. Colton absolutely refused to do what?
5. Colton said they had yellow from here to here, motioning from his _____________ to his right hip.
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)