|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Colton's procedure last?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 60 minutes.
(c) 90 minutes.
(d) 4 hours.
2. What did Colton need immediately?
(d) Emergency surgery.
3. Who showed up to support the Burpos?
(b) Other pastors.
(c) Colton's pre-school classmates.
(d) Friends from their church.
4. ___________ months after the surgery, Colton's parents started realizing something was unusual.
5. In March of 2003, the family was planning a celebratory trip to _____________, Colorado.
6. As a pastor, he has seen it numerous times before as he stayed with families who were with a relative who was what?
(b) Not a Christian.
(c) About to pass away.
(d) Had cancer.
7. Once when Colton was playing with a friend, he got in trouble for treating his friend poorly. When Todd reprimanded him, Colton told Todd what?
(a) Jesus would not want him to be reprimanded.
(b) Jesus told him he could do whatever he wanted.
(c) Jesus had told him to be nice.
(d) Jesus did not believe in punishment.
8. Usually he saw it where?
(a) Private homes.
(b) In Children's hospitals.
(c) In a hospice situation.
(d) At church.
9. Within an hour, what happened?
(a) Colton goes into surgery.
(b) Colton becomes unconscious.
(c) Colton starts getting better.
(d) Colton cries for his dad.
10. Who wore different colored sashes?
11. When talking about a funeral, why did Colton become quite distraught?
(a) He worries the man did not have Jesus in his heart.
(b) He worries about his own death.
(c) He worries about the man's children.
(d) He worries about the cost of the funeral.
12. After an hour of trying to persuade the child, what did the technician suggest?
(a) They should not run the tests.
(b) They should try the tests without it.
(c) They should go to Children's Hospital in Denver.
(d) They should force Colton to follow directions.
13. In November, what did Todd discover he had?
(a) Breast cancer.
(b) Multiple Sclerosis.
(d) Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
14. As they pulled into _________, the parents questioned the boy about his experience.
(a) The Olive Garden.
(d) The hotel's parking lot.
15. A radiologist told them that their son had what?
(b) A ruptured spleen.
(c) A ruptured appendix.
Short Answer Questions
1. The doctor showed them what he had done in surgery, and he taught them how to do what?
2. How had Todd broken his leg?
3. Colton absolutely refused to do what?
4. What did their new friend, Phil, suggest?
5. __________ days after the second surgery, Colton was in serious pain because he couldn't have a bowel movement.
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)