|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Todd had to go to _________________, and they decided to turn it into a family trip to celebrate the fact that they had beaten cancer and two surgeries.
(a) A high mass.
(b) A teacher's conference.
(c) A board meeting.
(d) A high school reunion.
2. Besides being a pastor, what other job did Todd have?
(a) He installed garage doors.
(b) He repaired motorcycles.
(c) He was a guidance counselor at a local school.
(d) He worked at an animal shelter.
3. Todd went to a conference of ____________ and felt the need to confess.
(c) Christian men.
4. According to the operative reports, how did the surgery go?
(a) Colton died on the table.
(b) There were many complications.
(c) It went well.
(d) It did not go well.
5. Colton was unusually quiet and he complained that his tummy hurt. Why did they think this was because he ate something that did not agree with him?
(a) He was allergic to what he ate.
(b) The food did not taste very good.
(c) They were all feel ill.
(d) Kathy says she didn't feel well, either.
6. As they traveled through North Platte, they remembered how they spent a traumatic ______ days there, praying for Colton's survival.
7. When the doctor came in, what did he order?
(a) A set of CT scans.
(b) A mammogram.
(c) A CAT scan.
(d) A set of x-rays.
8. The doctor showed them what he had done in surgery, and he taught them how to do what?
(a) Give Colton his IV.
(b) Carry Colton.
(c) Treat the wound as it heals.
(d) Administer Colton's medication.
9. Back in the hotel, Colton began doing what?
(c) Throwing up.
10. After Colton was home from the hospital, the family was able to do what?
(a) Rest for a while.
(b) Go on their vacation.
(c) Pay back bills.
(d) Visit friends.
11. Who showed up to support the Burpos?
(b) Friends from their church.
(c) Other pastors.
(d) Colton's pre-school classmates.
12. What did Colton know about his parents, while he was in surgery?
(a) He knew how they felt.
(b) He knew they were near him.
(c) He knew where they were.
(d) He knew they were tired.
13. A CT scan showed what?
(a) There are five new masses.
(b) There is more infection in the abdomen.
(c) He has a broken bone.
14. Colton said they had yellow from here to here, motioning from his _____________ to his right hip.
(a) Left hip.
(b) Left shoulder.
(c) Right shoulder.
(d) Left ear.
15. Colton told them about the angels singing to him. Why did they sing to him?
(a) They were trying to keep him quiet.
(b) He was scared.
(c) They like to sing.
(d) He was angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the markers located?
2. A nurse came in and called for Colton's parents. She said that he wouldn't do what?
3. They checked out the __________________ at the Butterfly Pavilion.
4. In November, what did Todd discover he had?
5. By the next morning, Cassie was getting better. How did Colton feel?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)