|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _____________ before they went to the Butterfly Pavilion, Colton had a stomachache.
(a) Two days.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Two minutes.
(d) Two weeks.
2. After an hour of trying to persuade the child, what did the technician suggest?
(a) They should try the tests without it.
(b) They should go to Children's Hospital in Denver.
(c) They should not run the tests.
(d) They should force Colton to follow directions.
3. What suggestion did Norma make?
(a) They should go home and pray.
(b) They should take Colton to a homeopath.
(c) They should take Colton to Children's Hospital in Denver.
(d) They should take Colton to a cancer research center.
4. The boy said there were lots of _____________ in heaven.
5. Back in the hotel, Colton began doing what?
(a) Throwing up.
6. When they took Colton back to the doctor, about what was the doctor concerned?
(a) Three dark masses in his torso.
(b) His fever.
(c) His bone density.
(d) His shallow breathing.
7. The parents hold on to what hope?
(a) That this image will go away.
(b) That Colton will feel better soon.
(c) That the doctor will have something to help them.
(d) That God will intervene.
8. How dido the Burpos know something was seriously wrong with Colton?
(a) The technician leaves them in the hallway instead of taking them back to the waiting room.
(b) The technician tells them there is something seriously wrong with him.
(c) The doctor is in during the test.
(d) The doctor meets them outside the testing room.
9. What color did Jesus wear?
10. By the next morning, Cassie was getting better. How did Colton feel?
(a) He is perfectly fine.
(b) He is still vomiting.
(c) He is feeling better.
(d) He is dizzy.
11. __________ days after the second surgery, Colton was in serious pain because he couldn't have a bowel movement.
12. The doctor showed them what he had done in surgery, and he taught them how to do what?
(a) Carry Colton.
(b) Treat the wound as it heals.
(c) Administer Colton's medication.
(d) Give Colton his IV.
13. Colton was unusually quiet and he complained that his tummy hurt. Why did they think this was because he ate something that did not agree with him?
(a) Kathy says she didn't feel well, either.
(b) They were all feel ill.
(c) He was allergic to what he ate.
(d) The food did not taste very good.
14. Once when Colton was playing with a friend, he got in trouble for treating his friend poorly. When Todd reprimanded him, Colton told Todd what?
(a) Jesus told him he could do whatever he wanted.
(b) Jesus would not want him to be reprimanded.
(c) Jesus did not believe in punishment.
(d) Jesus had told him to be nice.
15. As they pulled into _________, the parents questioned the boy about his experience.
(c) The Olive Garden.
(d) The hotel's parking lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Wednesday, the parents told the staff at the hospital that they were going to take Colton where?
2. How did Colton react to the surprise brought by Norma?
3. What did Colton say everyone, but Jesus, had in heaven?
4. Colton said they had yellow from here to here, motioning from his _____________ to his right hip.
5. How did Todd feel about seeing this in his not yet four-year-old son's room?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)