Short Essay Questions Key
1. What had happened on the last Burpo family vacation in March? How was this affecting their preparations for their current trip?
2. What surprising information was learned at Arby's? Why was this surprising?
3. How was this trip to Greeley supposed to be celebratory?
4. How is the story about Rosie the Spider significant?
5. How did a broken leg severely affect the family's finances?
6. How was Todd's mastectomy a miracle? Do you agree that this is a miracle? Why or why not?
7. What are the diagnoses given for Colton's illness? How could these pose a problem?
8. Why did the flu or food poisoning seem to be likely causes for Colton's illness?
9. What is the significance of Colton's reaction to his favorite action figure?
10. What might Todd mean by the shadow of death?
11. What challenges occurred prior to the ordering of a CT scan?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)