Short Answer Key
Prologue through Chapter 5
1. Who is the Burpo family traveling to visit at the beginning of the book?
Their nephew, Bennett.
2. Preparing for the trip was nerve-wracking as the desire to remain safe at home warred with the desire to do what?
See the precious new baby.
3. As they traveled through North Platte, they remembered how they spent a traumatic ______ days there, praying for Colton's survival.
4. As they pulled into _________, the parents questioned the boy about his experience.
5. Colton told them about the angels singing to him. Why did they sing to him?
He was scared.
6. In March of 2003, the family was planning a celebratory trip to _____________, Colorado.
7. Todd had to go to _________________, and they decided to turn it into a family trip to celebrate the fact that they had beaten cancer...
This section contains 2,730 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)