|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Todd preached a sermon about who and connected this to his own anger and lack of faith?
(a) The doubting Thomas.
(b) St. Paul.
(d) John the Baptist.
2. Colton also insisted that they pay the doctor. Why?
(a) The hospital will be mad if the doctor is not paid.
(b) The doctor was nice.
(c) Jesus used the doctor to fix him.
(d) The doctor may sue them.
3. What color did Jesus wear?
4. Colton was unusually quiet and he complained that his tummy hurt. Why did they think this was because he ate something that did not agree with him?
(a) The food did not taste very good.
(b) Kathy says she didn't feel well, either.
(c) They were all feel ill.
(d) He was allergic to what he ate.
5. On that Fourth of July weekend trip, the now four-year-old boy not only told them that _____________________ while they were operating.
(a) He had dreamed.
(b) He had seen visions.
(c) He had been out of his body.
(d) He had fallen asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Her mother had been _____________ until she heard that her daughter was telling her about heaven.
2. Who did Colton say God adopted?
3. What did Colton do when the family asked him to look at drawings and paintings of Christ?
4. When the doctor came in, what did he order?
5. Todd thought about the way the Bible mentioned that time is _________ in heaven.
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)