|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Colton was unusually quiet and he complained that his tummy hurt. Why did they think this was because he ate something that did not agree with him?
(a) Kathy says she didn't feel well, either.
(b) They were all feel ill.
(c) The food did not taste very good.
(d) He was allergic to what he ate.
2. In November, what did Todd discover he had?
(a) Multiple Sclerosis.
(b) Breast cancer.
(c) Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
3. Todd preached a sermon about who and connected this to his own anger and lack of faith?
(a) John the Baptist.
(b) St. Paul.
(c) The doubting Thomas.
4. What did Colton need immediately?
(d) Emergency surgery.
5. Todd was floored because Pop had died ___________________ before Colton's birth.
(a) A quarter of a century.
(b) Five years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Fifteen years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Back in the hotel, Colton began doing what?
2. The family continued playing what game?
3. When they arrived, they discovered what?
4. When they took Colton back to the doctor, about what was the doctor concerned?
5. The doctors wanted to move him to a children's hospital, but they couldn't get there due to what?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)