|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After an hour of trying to persuade the child, what did the technician suggest?
(a) They should go to Children's Hospital in Denver.
(b) They should try the tests without it.
(c) They should not run the tests.
(d) They should force Colton to follow directions.
2. Todd reflected on the fact that Colton meant everything to his wife. Why did he mean everything?
(a) He was the youngest.
(b) She considered him a healing gift after they had lost another baby.
(c) He was their first boy.
(d) He helped her get out of her depression.
3. Todd went to a conference of ____________ and felt the need to confess.
(c) Christian men.
4. Her mother had been _____________ until she heard that her daughter was telling her about heaven.
(c) An agnostic.
(d) An atheist.
5. _____________ before they went to the Butterfly Pavilion, Colton had a stomachache.
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two minutes.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Two days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Colton say that no one in heaven has?
2. How long was Colton gone?
3. The family began to see the impact of Colton's story on whom?
4. What did the family agree to pay _________ as a matter of priority no matter what.
5. In the spring of 2004, the family was celebrating what?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)