|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was publicity important?
(a) They were afraid it would negatively affect their family.
(b) They were excited about the publicity.
(c) They were thrilled about the positive affect publicity would have on their families.
(d) They were angry about the publicity.
2. What did the family agree to pay _________ as a matter of priority no matter what.
(a) Their mortgage.
(b) Their tithe.
(c) The medical bills.
(d) Their education loans.
3. What, then was Colton's response regarding the artwork?
(a) Dad, the eyes aren't right.
(b) Dad, that's the one.
(c) Dad, it's beautiful.
(d) Dad, it's almost right.
4. Why did they react the way they did in the answer to number 173?
(a) They know a book would reach a lot of people.
(b) They cannot wait to tell their story.
(c) They were writers.
(d) They weren't writers.
5. In November, what did Todd discover he had?
(b) Multiple Sclerosis.
(c) Breast cancer.
(d) Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had Todd told about this whisper?
2. __________ days after the second surgery, Colton was in serious pain because he couldn't have a bowel movement.
3. Where were the markers located?
4. Back in the hotel, Colton began doing what?
5. What did their new friend, Phil, suggest?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)