|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As they traveled through North Platte, they remembered how they spent a traumatic ______ days there, praying for Colton's survival.
2. The doctors wanted to move him to a children's hospital, but they couldn't get there due to what?
(a) A freak spring snowstorm.
(b) A power outage at the Children's Hospital.
(d) A thunderstorm.
3. The Holy Spirit was kind of __________.
4. Todd went to a conference of ____________ and felt the need to confess.
(b) Christian men.
5. Why did they react the way they did in the answer to number 173?
(a) They weren't writers.
(b) They cannot wait to tell their story.
(c) They were writers.
(d) They know a book would reach a lot of people.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Colton's procedure last?
2. People kept asking them about their story and wondering what?
3. It was easy to blame who for not recognizing how severe the problem had been?
4. In her description of the portrait, she was saying that this person was what?
5. One evening, the mother and children were praying together as a family. Sonja suggested that they pray for whom?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)