|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Todd reflected on the fact that Colton meant everything to his wife. Why did he mean everything?
(a) She considered him a healing gift after they had lost another baby.
(b) He was the youngest.
(c) He helped her get out of her depression.
(d) He was their first boy.
2. The boy said that he saw who fighting too?
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
3. When talking about a funeral, why did Colton become quite distraught?
(a) He worries about the cost of the funeral.
(b) He worries about his own death.
(c) He worries about the man's children.
(d) He worries the man did not have Jesus in his heart.
4. After Colton was home from the hospital, the family was able to do what?
(a) Go on their vacation.
(b) Rest for a while.
(c) Visit friends.
(d) Pay back bills.
5. Pop had died in what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. The surgeons performed another surgery, and the parents were concerned about what?
2. To what did this discovery lead?
3. By the next morning, Cassie was getting better. How did Colton feel?
4. Sonja left work early and took Colton to the doctor, where he wa diagnosed with what?
5. The family continued playing what game?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)