|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 26-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the spring of 2004, the family was celebrating what?
(a) Sonja's birthday.
(b) Todd's anniversary of becoming a pastor.
(c) The fact that Colton was still alive. It has been one year since his surgery.
(d) Colton's birthday.
2. Colton was obsessed with _________________ and often pretended to be one.
3. What was later discovered about Pop?
(a) He had a Bible by his bed.
(b) He attended a synagogue before he died.
(c) He had asked a priest to be by his side before he died.
(d) He had been to church two days before he died and become a Christian.
4. When Todd showed Colton a picture of Pop, Todd's Grandma Ellen, his mother, and his uncle Bill who did Colton recognize?
(b) Todd's mother and Uncle Bill.
(c) Only Pop.
(d) Grandma Ellen.
5. What did Colton do when he went with his father to the room of his father's dying friend?
(a) Colton tells him to be brave.
(b) Colton cries.
(c) Colton goes up to him, holds his hand, and tells him that he doesn't have to worry because the first person he is going to see when he died is Jesus.
(d) Colton asks him if he has Jesus in his heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what did this discovery lead?
2. According to the operative reports, how did the surgery go?
3. What did Colton know about his parents, while he was in surgery?
4. When they got home one evening, Sonja found Ali doing what at the sink?
5. Who sat on the other side of God?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)