|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As they traveled through North Platte, they remembered how they spent a traumatic ______ days there, praying for Colton's survival.
2. On that Fourth of July weekend trip, the now four-year-old boy not only told them that _____________________ while they were operating.
(a) He had dreamed.
(b) He had been out of his body.
(c) He had seen visions.
(d) He had fallen asleep.
3. The doctor showed them what he had done in surgery, and he taught them how to do what?
(a) Treat the wound as it heals.
(b) Give Colton his IV.
(c) Carry Colton.
(d) Administer Colton's medication.
4. Jesus had told him that He had died on the cross so that humans could go do what?
(a) Be free.
(b) See his Dad.
(c) Go to heaven.
(d) Be happy.
5. How did they respond to Colton's response to their comments about Satan?
(a) They ask him fewer questions about Satan.
(b) They ask more questions about Satan.
(c) They have him look at pictures of Satan to see which one looks like him.
(d) They stop asking about Satan.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Todd showed Colton a picture of Pop, Todd's Grandma Ellen, his mother, and his uncle Bill who did Colton recognize?
2. How did Colton react to the surprise brought by Norma?
3. What did Norma bring Colton?
4. Why was it decided that Colton should go to the emergency room?
5. Who showed up to support the Burpos?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)