|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The surgeons performed another surgery, and the parents were concerned about what?
(a) The boy's brain.
(b) The boy's weight.
(c) The boy's throat.
(d) The boy's white blood cell count.
2. Back in the hotel, Colton began doing what?
(d) Throwing up.
3. During what war did this movie take place?
(a) The Spanish-American War.
(b) World War I.
(c) World War II.
(d) The Revolutionary War.
4. Colton also insisted that they pay the doctor. Why?
(a) The hospital will be mad if the doctor is not paid.
(b) Jesus used the doctor to fix him.
(c) The doctor may sue them.
(d) The doctor was nice.
5. According to the operative reports, how did the surgery go?
(a) There were many complications.
(b) Colton died on the table.
(c) It went well.
(d) It did not go well.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Colton contradict Sonja?
2. Why did Todd often visit Pop?
3. Jesus told him that his _____________ baptized him, and Colton thought the man was nice.
4. What did Colton do when he went with his father to the room of his father's dying friend?
5. Who showed up to support the Burpos?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)