|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By the next morning, Cassie was getting better. How did Colton feel?
(a) He is perfectly fine.
(b) He is dizzy.
(c) He is feeling better.
(d) He is still vomiting.
2. Why did they call ahead?
(a) To let the doctor know they are on their way.
(b) To let the children's wing know he is coming.
(c) To make sure the ER is prepped.
(d) To make sure there is a room ready for Colton.
3. When they arrived, they discovered what?
(a) The doctor is out for the day.
(b) There are no free beds.
(c) The doctor has gone out for lunch.
(d) The do not have a children's wing.
4. Where did Todd find Sonja?
(a) In the waiting room, calling family and friends on her cell phone.
(b) Sitting by Colton's bedside.
(c) Raging at God.
(d) Crying in the waiting room.
5. The family had a problem with Colton. Why?
(a) He is unhappy.
(b) He is restless.
(c) He keeps running off.
(d) He is starting to act out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was later discovered about Pop?
2. What was one thing that Sonja said Colton probably did not like about heaven?
3. How did Todd feel about seeing this in his not yet four-year-old son's room?
4. Colton was unusually quiet and he complained that his tummy hurt. Why did they think this was because he ate something that did not agree with him?
5. Pop had died in what year?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)