|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the doctor came in, what did he order?
(a) A set of CT scans.
(b) A mammogram.
(c) A set of x-rays.
(d) A CAT scan.
2. What did Colton do when he went with his father to the room of his father's dying friend?
(a) Colton tells him to be brave.
(b) Colton asks him if he has Jesus in his heart.
(c) Colton goes up to him, holds his hand, and tells him that he doesn't have to worry because the first person he is going to see when he died is Jesus.
(d) Colton cries.
3. How did Todd feel towards God at this point?
(a) Extremely happy.
(b) Extremely sad.
(c) Extremely angry.
(d) Extremely disappointed.
4. Pop was a well-loved ___________ who only attended church occasionally.
5. In the spring of 2004, the family was celebrating what?
(a) Colton's birthday.
(b) Sonja's birthday.
(c) The fact that Colton was still alive. It has been one year since his surgery.
(d) Todd's anniversary of becoming a pastor.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Wednesday, the parents told the staff at the hospital that they were going to take Colton where?
2. What did Norma bring Colton?
3. Where did Todd find Sonja?
4. In March of 2003, the family was planning a celebratory trip to _____________, Colorado.
5. As they traveled through North Platte, they remembered how they spent a traumatic ______ days there, praying for Colton's survival.
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)