|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Todd was bothered that he had done what?
(a) Given up on his son, only to have him return.
(b) Raged at God only to have God bless him.
(c) Raged at his wife, only to have her pray for him.
(d) Given up on God only to have God bless him.
2. The surgeons performed another surgery, and the parents were concerned about what?
(a) The boy's brain.
(b) The boy's white blood cell count.
(c) The boy's weight.
(d) The boy's throat.
3. What was later discovered about Pop?
(a) He had asked a priest to be by his side before he died.
(b) He had been to church two days before he died and become a Christian.
(c) He had a Bible by his bed.
(d) He attended a synagogue before he died.
4. Colton said that Jesus was the only one in heaven with what?
(a) Purple on.
(b) A horse.
(c) A beard.
(d) Brown hair.
5. Why could Todd not understand how Colton could have gone to heaven?
(a) Because he did not die.
(b) Because there is no such thing as heaven.
(c) Because he is alive.
(d) Because he is so young.
Short Answer Questions
1. On that Fourth of July weekend trip, the now four-year-old boy not only told them that _____________________ while they were operating.
2. What did Colton frequently not know?
3. Colton wasn't quite brave enough to hold who, but Cassie was?
4. What had been happening to Colton for five days?
5. As they pulled into _________, the parents questioned the boy about his experience.
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)