|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sat on the other side of God?
2. Todd knew that this was a time for what?
(a) Great faith.
3. When talking about a funeral, why did Colton become quite distraught?
(a) He worries the man did not have Jesus in his heart.
(b) He worries about the cost of the funeral.
(c) He worries about his own death.
(d) He worries about the man's children.
4. How did Colton react when Todd asked what Satan looked like?
(a) Colton begins to cry.
(b) Colton stops talking.
(c) Colton yells at him.
(d) Colton laughs.
5. Todd told him a Bible story about _______________ and began to wonder about God's throne.
Short Answer Questions
1. The family continued playing what game?
2. In the spring of 2004, the family was celebrating what?
3. How long did Colton's procedure last?
4. A radiologist told them that their son had what?
5. The doctors wanted to move him to a children's hospital, but they couldn't get there due to what?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)