|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After an hour of trying to persuade the child, what did the technician suggest?
(a) They should try the tests without it.
(b) They should force Colton to follow directions.
(c) They should go to Children's Hospital in Denver.
(d) They should not run the tests.
2. What did Colton do when he went with his father to the room of his father's dying friend?
(a) Colton tells him to be brave.
(b) Colton cries.
(c) Colton asks him if he has Jesus in his heart.
(d) Colton goes up to him, holds his hand, and tells him that he doesn't have to worry because the first person he is going to see when he died is Jesus.
3. As they traveled through North Platte, they remembered how they spent a traumatic ______ days there, praying for Colton's survival.
4. What was one question Todd asked the boy about Satan?
(a) If Colton had met Satan.
(b) If Colton had heard Satan.
(c) If Colton trusted Satan.
(d) If Colton had seen Satan.
5. Todd remembered when he was ________________ years old and felt almost a whisper telling him to become a pastor.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the evening Ali had discovered Colton crying, and when she asked him what was wrong, what did he tell her?
2. Colton said that Jesus had markers, brown hair, and hair on his face (a beard). He also said Jesus' eyes were "__________."
3. What did Colton say that no one in heaven has?
4. The parents left their son how?
5. Colton told them about the angels singing to him. Why did they sing to him?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)