|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Colton gone?
(a) Three hours.
(b) Three minutes.
(c) One hour.
(d) One minute.
2. Why was Colton yelling for his father?
(a) Jesus told him to go back in answer to his father's prayer.
(b) He was angry.
(c) He was worried about him.
(d) He was afraid.
3. By the second afternoon of Colton's hospital stay, Todd walked into his son's room and saw what?
(b) The shadow of death.
(d) A ghost.
4. In the spring of 2004, the family was celebrating what?
(a) Colton's birthday.
(b) The fact that Colton was still alive. It has been one year since his surgery.
(c) Todd's anniversary of becoming a pastor.
(d) Sonja's birthday.
5. When they arrived, they discovered what?
(a) There are no free beds.
(b) The doctor is out for the day.
(c) The doctor has gone out for lunch.
(d) The do not have a children's wing.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Wednesday, the parents told the staff at the hospital that they were going to take Colton where?
2. Jesus had told him that He had died on the cross so that humans could go do what?
3. One evening, the mother and children were praying together as a family. Sonja suggested that they pray for whom?
4. How did Colton contradict Sonja?
5. After an hour of trying to persuade the child, what did the technician suggest?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)