|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Todd knew that this was a time for what?
(b) Great faith.
2. Who showed up to support the Burpos?
(b) Colton's pre-school classmates.
(c) Other pastors.
(d) Friends from their church.
3. The doctors wanted to move him to a children's hospital, but they couldn't get there due to what?
(a) A freak spring snowstorm.
(c) A thunderstorm.
(d) A power outage at the Children's Hospital.
4. When Todd asked Colton where he sat, how did the boy respond?
(a) They had a chair for him by God and the Holy Spirit.
(b) He did not sit anywhere.
(c) He sat by the disciples.
(d) He sat on the floor at Jesus' feet.
5. How long did Colton's procedure last?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 90 minutes.
(d) 60 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wore different colored sashes?
2. What had been happening to Colton for five days?
3. What did Colton need immediately?
4. Back in the hotel, Colton began doing what?
5. In March of 2003, the family was planning a celebratory trip to _____________, Colorado.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)