|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A nurse came in and called for Colton's parents. She said that he wouldn't do what?
(b) Open his eyes.
(c) Calm down.
2. What color did Jesus wear?
3. A CT scan showed what?
(a) He has a broken bone.
(b) There are five new masses.
(d) There is more infection in the abdomen.
4. How long was Colton gone?
(a) Three hours.
(b) One hour.
(c) Three minutes.
(d) One minute.
5. Colton was unusually quiet and he complained that his tummy hurt. Why did they think this was because he ate something that did not agree with him?
(a) They were all feel ill.
(b) The food did not taste very good.
(c) Kathy says she didn't feel well, either.
(d) He was allergic to what he ate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Todd feel about seeing this in his not yet four-year-old son's room?
2. Colton absolutely refused to do what?
3. Colton said they had yellow from here to here, motioning from his _____________ to his right hip.
4. How long did Colton's procedure last?
5. Once when Colton was playing with a friend, he got in trouble for treating his friend poorly. When Todd reprimanded him, Colton told Todd what?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)