|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Colton do in heaven?
(b) Played games.
(d) Sang songs.
2. What did Colton do when the family asked him to look at drawings and paintings of Christ?
(a) Colton become confused.
(b) Colton reminds them how beautiful Jesus' eyes are.
(c) Colton says they should not paint pictures of Jesus.
(d) Colton tells them what was wrong with the images.
3. Why could Todd not understand how Colton could have gone to heaven?
(a) Because he is alive.
(b) Because he did not die.
(c) Because he is so young.
(d) Because there is no such thing as heaven.
4. When talking about a funeral, why did Colton become quite distraught?
(a) He worries about his own death.
(b) He worries about the man's children.
(c) He worries the man did not have Jesus in his heart.
(d) He worries about the cost of the funeral.
5. Colton was obsessed with _________________ and often pretended to be one.
Short Answer Questions
1. How dido the Burpos know something was seriously wrong with Colton?
2. When Todd asked Colton where he sat, how did the boy respond?
3. Todd went to a conference of ____________ and felt the need to confess.
4. How did Colton react to the surprise brought by Norma?
5. Colton became obsessed with what?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)