|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Todd respond when Colton said it would be good to die because it would mean that he would go back to heaven?
(a) He tells him that he cannot go to heaven yet.
(b) He tells his son that this time he is going to heaven first.
(c) He yells at him.
(d) He tells him that you can only go to heaven once.
2. The bills started coming, and they realize they owed nearly _________________.
3. Todd reflected on the fact that Colton meant everything to his wife. Why did he mean everything?
(a) He was their first boy.
(b) He helped her get out of her depression.
(c) She considered him a healing gift after they had lost another baby.
(d) He was the youngest.
4. When they took Colton back to the doctor, about what was the doctor concerned?
(a) His shallow breathing.
(b) His bone density.
(c) His fever.
(d) Three dark masses in his torso.
5. Todd knew that this was a time for what?
(c) Great faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Todd had to go to _________________, and they decided to turn it into a family trip to celebrate the fact that they had beaten cancer and two surgeries.
2. Colton said whose chair was right next to his father's?
3. When talking about a funeral, why did Colton become quite distraught?
4. How long did Colton's procedure last?
5. Why could Todd not understand how Colton could have gone to heaven?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)