|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ days after the second surgery, Colton was in serious pain because he couldn't have a bowel movement.
2. In the spring of 2004, the family was celebrating what?
(a) Sonja's birthday.
(b) The fact that Colton was still alive. It has been one year since his surgery.
(c) Colton's birthday.
(d) Todd's anniversary of becoming a pastor.
3. Who was white from shoulder to toe?
(a) The angels.
(c) The children.
4. Colton said that Jesus was the only one in heaven with what?
(a) Brown hair.
(b) A beard.
(c) A horse.
(d) Purple on.
5. Colton also said that Jesus had a __________ horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Colton said that Jesus had markers, brown hair, and hair on his face (a beard). He also said Jesus' eyes were "__________."
2. Now he was almost five-years-old. Todd asked Colton if he knew what ____________ was about.
3. When talking about a funeral, why did Colton become quite distraught?
4. During the trip, Colton asked his father if he had ___________________ named Pop.
5. Todd told him a Bible story about _______________ and began to wonder about God's throne.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)