|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Colton also insisted that they pay the doctor. Why?
(a) The doctor may sue them.
(b) The doctor was nice.
(c) Jesus used the doctor to fix him.
(d) The hospital will be mad if the doctor is not paid.
2. Who wore different colored sashes?
3. On the day they were preparing to leave the hospital, the doctor stops them, telling them what?
(a) Colton will have to be hospitalized for another month.
(b) Colton is free to go home.
(c) Colton's white cell count has spiked.
(d) Colton's masses have returned.
4. In October, Colton told his mother that he had _______ sisters.
5. Colton said whose chair was right next to his father's?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had been happening to Colton for five days?
2. After an hour of trying to persuade the child, what did the technician suggest?
3. The surgeons performed another surgery, and the parents were concerned about what?
4. When talking about a funeral, why did Colton become quite distraught?
5. What was Colton doing?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)