|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Colton said that Jesus had markers, brown hair, and hair on his face (a beard). He also said Jesus' eyes were "__________."
(c) Bright blue.
(d) So pretty.
2. Colton became obsessed with what?
3. The parents hold on to what hope?
(a) That the doctor will have something to help them.
(b) That God will intervene.
(c) That Colton will feel better soon.
(d) That this image will go away.
4. One day in April, the boy ____________ at a snack stand.
(a) Steps into a road.
(c) Buys food.
5. Todd was bothered that he had done what?
(a) Given up on his son, only to have him return.
(b) Raged at God only to have God bless him.
(c) Given up on God only to have God bless him.
(d) Raged at his wife, only to have her pray for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Preparing for the trip was nerve-wracking as the desire to remain safe at home warred with the desire to do what?
2. Why was it decided that Colton should go to the emergency room?
3. When the doctor came in, what did he order?
4. Who wore different colored sashes?
5. Todd told him a Bible story about _______________ and began to wonder about God's throne.
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)