|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It was easy to blame who for not recognizing how severe the problem had been?
(a) The doctors.
(c) The nurses.
(d) Their friends.
2. What had been happening to Colton for five days?
(a) Cancer had been filling their son.
(b) Poison had been filling their son.
(c) The H1N1 virus had been filling their son.
(d) Bacteria had been filling their son.
3. During the trip, Colton asked his father if he had ___________________ named Pop.
(a) A friend.
(b) An uncle.
(c) A grandfather.
(d) A cousin.
4. Back at the church, over ___________ people gathered together to pray for the family.
5. ___________ months after the surgery, Colton's parents started realizing something was unusual.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did they call ahead?
2. After Colton was home from the hospital, the family was able to do what?
3. Colton also insisted that they pay the doctor. Why?
4. As his son was taken away, Todd felt as if he was going to lose it, and he had to do what?
5. What did Colton do when the family asked him to look at drawings and paintings of Christ?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)