|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Colton wasn't quite brave enough to hold who, but Cassie was?
(a) Ronald the Turtle.
(b) Reagan the Frog.
(c) Rosie the Spider.
(d) Rory the Monkey.
2. How did Todd feel towards God at this point?
(a) Extremely happy.
(b) Extremely disappointed.
(c) Extremely sad.
(d) Extremely angry.
3. What did the family agree to pay _________ as a matter of priority no matter what.
(a) Their tithe.
(b) Their mortgage.
(c) Their education loans.
(d) The medical bills.
4. The doctors wanted to move him to a children's hospital, but they couldn't get there due to what?
(a) A thunderstorm.
(b) A power outage at the Children's Hospital.
(d) A freak spring snowstorm.
5. In November, what did Todd discover he had?
(a) Multiple Sclerosis.
(b) Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
(c) Breast cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Colton constantly repeated what fact?
2. According to the operative reports, how did the surgery go?
3. The doctor showed them what he had done in surgery, and he taught them how to do what?
4. Colton said that Jesus had markers, brown hair, and hair on his face (a beard). He also said Jesus' eyes were "__________."
5. As a pastor, he has seen it numerous times before as he stayed with families who were with a relative who was what?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)