|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Todd reflected on the fact that Colton meant everything to his wife. Why did he mean everything?
(a) She considered him a healing gift after they had lost another baby.
(b) He was the youngest.
(c) He was their first boy.
(d) He helped her get out of her depression.
2. Preparing for the trip was nerve-wracking as the desire to remain safe at home warred with the desire to do what?
(a) See their closest uncle.
(b) See their elderly grandma.
(c) See the precious new baby.
(d) See their favorite cousin.
3. The Holy Spirit was kind of __________.
4. According to the operative reports, how did the surgery go?
(a) Colton died on the table.
(b) It did not go well.
(c) There were many complications.
(d) It went well.
5. What had been happening to Colton for five days?
(a) Bacteria had been filling their son.
(b) Cancer had been filling their son.
(c) The H1N1 virus had been filling their son.
(d) Poison had been filling their son.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Todd feel about seeing this in his not yet four-year-old son's room?
2. When they arrived, they discovered what?
3. By the second afternoon of Colton's hospital stay, Todd walked into his son's room and saw what?
4. Todd was floored because Pop had died ___________________ before Colton's birth.
5. What did Colton know about his parents, while he was in surgery?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)