|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Colton react to the surprise brought by Norma?
(a) He gets angry.
(b) He begins to cry.
(c) He does not react to it.
(d) He happily plays with it.
2. When talking about a funeral, why did Colton become quite distraught?
(a) He worries about the man's children.
(b) He worries about his own death.
(c) He worries about the cost of the funeral.
(d) He worries the man did not have Jesus in his heart.
3. As his son was taken away, Todd felt as if he was going to lose it, and he had to do what?
(a) Get away by himself.
(b) Sit and cry.
(c) Be with his wife.
4. Todd was bothered that he had done what?
(a) Raged at God only to have God bless him.
(b) Raged at his wife, only to have her pray for him.
(c) Given up on his son, only to have him return.
(d) Given up on God only to have God bless him.
5. The doctor showed them what he had done in surgery, and he taught them how to do what?
(a) Administer Colton's medication.
(b) Treat the wound as it heals.
(c) Carry Colton.
(d) Give Colton his IV.
Short Answer Questions
1. Back at the church, over ___________ people gathered together to pray for the family.
2. What had been happening to Colton for five days?
3. _____________ before they went to the Butterfly Pavilion, Colton had a stomachache.
4. How dido the Burpos know something was seriously wrong with Colton?
5. Why could Todd not understand how Colton could have gone to heaven?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)