|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Colton yelling for his father?
(a) He was afraid.
(b) He was angry.
(c) Jesus told him to go back in answer to his father's prayer.
(d) He was worried about him.
2. By the next morning, Cassie was getting better. How did Colton feel?
(a) He is feeling better.
(b) He is dizzy.
(c) He is still vomiting.
(d) He is perfectly fine.
3. Colton said they had yellow from here to here, motioning from his _____________ to his right hip.
(a) Left ear.
(b) Right shoulder.
(c) Left hip.
(d) Left shoulder.
4. What did the family agree to pay _________ as a matter of priority no matter what.
(a) Their mortgage.
(b) Their education loans.
(c) Their tithe.
(d) The medical bills.
5. What had been happening to Colton for five days?
(a) Cancer had been filling their son.
(b) The H1N1 virus had been filling their son.
(c) Poison had been filling their son.
(d) Bacteria had been filling their son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Colton also insisted that they pay the doctor. Why?
2. A CT scan showed what?
3. What did Colton need immediately?
4. Who showed up to support the Burpos?
5. The doctor showed them what he had done in surgery, and he taught them how to do what?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)