|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Todd knew that this was a time for what?
(a) Great faith.
2. Money began to come in from donations with notes attached. The checks added up to what?
(a) The total they need to pay their bills, almost to the dollar.
(b) A small portion of what they owe.
(c) The total of the medical bills with $500 to spare.
(d) Half of what they owe.
3. On that Fourth of July weekend trip, the now four-year-old boy not only told them that _____________________ while they were operating.
(a) He had fallen asleep.
(b) He had been out of his body.
(c) He had dreamed.
(d) He had seen visions.
4. When the doctor came in, what did he order?
(a) A mammogram.
(b) A CAT scan.
(c) A set of x-rays.
(d) A set of CT scans.
5. Colton was unusually quiet and he complained that his tummy hurt. Why did they think this was because he ate something that did not agree with him?
(a) They were all feel ill.
(b) The food did not taste very good.
(c) He was allergic to what he ate.
(d) Kathy says she didn't feel well, either.
Short Answer Questions
1. Colton wasn't quite brave enough to hold who, but Cassie was?
2. How long did Colton's procedure last?
3. How did Colton react to the surprise brought by Norma?
4. The doctor showed them what he had done in surgery, and he taught them how to do what?
5. Why was it decided that Colton should go to the emergency room?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)