|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Colton know about his parents, while he was in surgery?
(a) He knew where they were.
(b) He knew how they felt.
(c) He knew they were near him.
(d) He knew they were tired.
2. Usually he saw it where?
(a) Private homes.
(b) In a hospice situation.
(c) In Children's hospitals.
(d) At church.
3. Todd had to go to _________________, and they decided to turn it into a family trip to celebrate the fact that they had beaten cancer and two surgeries.
(a) A high school reunion.
(b) A board meeting.
(c) A high mass.
(d) A teacher's conference.
4. Todd went to a conference of ____________ and felt the need to confess.
(d) Christian men.
5. Colton said that Jesus had markers, brown hair, and hair on his face (a beard). He also said Jesus' eyes were "__________."
(a) Bright blue.
(d) So pretty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sonja left work early and took Colton to the doctor, where he wa diagnosed with what?
2. Preparing for the trip was nerve-wracking as the desire to remain safe at home warred with the desire to do what?
3. Money began to come in from donations with notes attached. The checks added up to what?
4. How did Todd feel about seeing this in his not yet four-year-old son's room?
5. Colton said they had yellow from here to here, motioning from his _____________ to his right hip.
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)