|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When talking about a funeral, why did Colton become quite distraught?
(a) He worries about the man's children.
(b) He worries the man did not have Jesus in his heart.
(c) He worries about the cost of the funeral.
(d) He worries about his own death.
2. The doctor showed them what he had done in surgery, and he taught them how to do what?
(a) Administer Colton's medication.
(b) Carry Colton.
(c) Treat the wound as it heals.
(d) Give Colton his IV.
3. Sonja left work early and took Colton to the doctor, where he wa diagnosed with what?
(b) Stomach flu.
4. Colton was obsessed with _________________ and often pretended to be one.
5. When the doctor came in, what did he order?
(a) A set of x-rays.
(b) A mammogram.
(c) A set of CT scans.
(d) A CAT scan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was it decided that Colton should go to the emergency room?
2. Money began to come in from donations with notes attached. The checks added up to what?
3. Why did they call ahead?
4. On the day they were preparing to leave the hospital, the doctor stops them, telling them what?
5. In March of 2003, the family was planning a celebratory trip to _____________, Colorado.
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)