|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Colton told them about the angels singing to him. Why did they sing to him?
(a) They were trying to keep him quiet.
(b) He was scared.
(c) They like to sing.
(d) He was angry.
2. It was easy to blame who for not recognizing how severe the problem had been?
(a) Their friends.
(c) The doctors.
(d) The nurses.
3. When talking about a funeral, why did Colton become quite distraught?
(a) He worries about the man's children.
(b) He worries about his own death.
(c) He worries the man did not have Jesus in his heart.
(d) He worries about the cost of the funeral.
4. Preparing for the trip was nerve-wracking as the desire to remain safe at home warred with the desire to do what?
(a) See their elderly grandma.
(b) See their closest uncle.
(c) See the precious new baby.
(d) See their favorite cousin.
5. Colton said that Jesus had markers, brown hair, and hair on his face (a beard). He also said Jesus' eyes were "__________."
(c) So pretty.
(d) Bright blue.
Short Answer Questions
1. Todd went to a conference of ____________ and felt the need to confess.
2. Why was it decided that Colton should go to the emergency room?
3. Todd thought about the way the Bible mentioned that time is _________ in heaven.
4. When they arrived, they discovered what?
5. Did Todd tell them the complete story?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)