|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Colton react to the surprise brought by Norma?
(a) He begins to cry.
(b) He gets angry.
(c) He happily plays with it.
(d) He does not react to it.
2. By the next morning, Cassie was getting better. How did Colton feel?
(a) He is still vomiting.
(b) He is perfectly fine.
(c) He is dizzy.
(d) He is feeling better.
3. Why was it decided that Colton should go to the emergency room?
(a) Colton had a fever, chills, and is sweating.
(b) Colton was vomiting.
(c) Colton wa bright red.
(d) Colton had lost consciousness.
4. Once when Colton was playing with a friend, he got in trouble for treating his friend poorly. When Todd reprimanded him, Colton told Todd what?
(a) Jesus would not want him to be reprimanded.
(b) Jesus told him he could do whatever he wanted.
(c) Jesus did not believe in punishment.
(d) Jesus had told him to be nice.
5. Why did they call ahead?
(a) To let the doctor know they are on their way.
(b) To let the children's wing know he is coming.
(c) To make sure the ER is prepped.
(d) To make sure there is a room ready for Colton.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the doctor came in, what did he order?
2. A radiologist told them that their son had what?
3. How long was Colton gone?
4. What suggestion did Norma make?
5. Colton wasn't quite brave enough to hold who, but Cassie was?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)