|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When they took Colton back to the doctor, about what was the doctor concerned?
(a) His shallow breathing.
(b) His bone density.
(c) His fever.
(d) Three dark masses in his torso.
2. Usually he saw it where?
(a) Private homes.
(b) In a hospice situation.
(c) At church.
(d) In Children's hospitals.
3. Where did Todd find Sonja?
(a) Raging at God.
(b) Crying in the waiting room.
(c) Sitting by Colton's bedside.
(d) In the waiting room, calling family and friends on her cell phone.
4. Colton was obsessed with _________________ and often pretended to be one.
5. What did their new friend, Phil, suggest?
(a) Colton has a stomach virus.
(b) Colton has the flu.
(c) Colton has leukemia.
(d) Colton has appendicitis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the markers located?
2. What had been happening to Colton for five days?
3. Colton wasn't quite brave enough to hold who, but Cassie was?
4. Colton was unusually quiet and he complained that his tummy hurt. Why did they think this was because he ate something that did not agree with him?
5. As his son was taken away, Todd felt as if he was going to lose it, and he had to do what?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)