|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As his son was taken away, Todd felt as if he was going to lose it, and he had to do what?
(b) Get away by himself.
(c) Sit and cry.
(d) Be with his wife.
2. What suggestion did Norma make?
(a) They should take Colton to a homeopath.
(b) They should go home and pray.
(c) They should take Colton to Children's Hospital in Denver.
(d) They should take Colton to a cancer research center.
3. Why was Colton yelling for his father?
(a) He was worried about him.
(b) Jesus told him to go back in answer to his father's prayer.
(c) He was angry.
(d) He was afraid.
4. Colton also insisted that they pay the doctor. Why?
(a) The hospital will be mad if the doctor is not paid.
(b) Jesus used the doctor to fix him.
(c) The doctor was nice.
(d) The doctor may sue them.
5. The parents left their son how?
(a) Silent and sedated.
(b) Screaming for them not to leave.
(c) Crying quietly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Once when Colton was playing with a friend, he got in trouble for treating his friend poorly. When Todd reprimanded him, Colton told Todd what?
2. Why did they call ahead?
3. What did the family agree to pay _________ as a matter of priority no matter what.
4. Within an hour, what happened?
5. What did Colton need immediately?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)