|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How dido the Burpos know something was seriously wrong with Colton?
(a) The technician leaves them in the hallway instead of taking them back to the waiting room.
(b) The technician tells them there is something seriously wrong with him.
(c) The doctor is in during the test.
(d) The doctor meets them outside the testing room.
2. Did Todd tell them the complete story?
(a) No, he doesn't tell them that his son had been to heaven.
(b) No, he doesn't tell them he raged at God.
(d) No, he doesn't tell them his son died.
3. How did God bless Todd with a miracle?
(a) The health insurance covered all of the medical expenses.
(b) Todd won the lottery.
(c) Todd did not end up needing a mastectomy.
(d) The tissue removed during the mastectomy was completely normal.
4. By the second afternoon of Colton's hospital stay, Todd walked into his son's room and saw what?
(c) The shadow of death.
(d) A ghost.
5. On Wednesday, the parents told the staff at the hospital that they were going to take Colton where?
(a) To the Great Plains Regional Medical Center.
(b) To Seattle Gray's.
(c) To Johns Hopkins.
(d) To the Children's Hospital in Denver.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the doctor came in, what did he order?
2. A CT scan showed what?
3. The boy said there were lots of _____________ in heaven.
4. Colton absolutely refused to do what?
5. Jesus told him that his _____________ baptized him, and Colton thought the man was nice.
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)