|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Colton absolutely refused to do what?
(a) Stay still as they draw blood.
(b) Drink what it is he needs to take before he has the test.
(c) Allow the technician to put the mask over his mouth.
(d) Eat what it is he needs to take before he has the test.
2. On Wednesday, the parents told the staff at the hospital that they were going to take Colton where?
(a) To the Children's Hospital in Denver.
(b) To Seattle Gray's.
(c) To the Great Plains Regional Medical Center.
(d) To Johns Hopkins.
3. When talking about a funeral, why did Colton become quite distraught?
(a) He worries about the man's children.
(b) He worries about the cost of the funeral.
(c) He worries about his own death.
(d) He worries the man did not have Jesus in his heart.
4. Colton was unusually quiet and he complained that his tummy hurt. Why did they think this was because he ate something that did not agree with him?
(a) He was allergic to what he ate.
(b) They were all feel ill.
(c) Kathy says she didn't feel well, either.
(d) The food did not taste very good.
5. As his son was taken away, Todd felt as if he was going to lose it, and he had to do what?
(a) Sit and cry.
(b) Be with his wife.
(d) Get away by himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had been happening to Colton for five days?
2. Sonja left work early and took Colton to the doctor, where he wa diagnosed with what?
3. The surgeons performed another surgery, and the parents were concerned about what?
4. What color did Jesus wear?
5. How did God bless Todd with a miracle?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)