|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Colton also said that Jesus had a __________ horse.
2. What did their new friend, Phil, suggest?
(a) Colton has the flu.
(b) Colton has appendicitis.
(c) Colton has leukemia.
(d) Colton has a stomach virus.
3. What did the family agree to pay _________ as a matter of priority no matter what.
(a) Their mortgage.
(b) The medical bills.
(c) Their education loans.
(d) Their tithe.
4. Colton said they had yellow from here to here, motioning from his _____________ to his right hip.
(a) Left ear.
(b) Left shoulder.
(c) Left hip.
(d) Right shoulder.
5. Colton was unusually quiet and he complained that his tummy hurt. Why did they think this was because he ate something that did not agree with him?
(a) Kathy says she didn't feel well, either.
(b) The food did not taste very good.
(c) He was allergic to what he ate.
(d) They were all feel ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Within an hour, what happened?
2. How did Colton react to the surprise brought by Norma?
3. On the day they were preparing to leave the hospital, the doctor stops them, telling them what?
4. Todd knew that this was a time for what?
5. A radiologist told them that their son had what?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)