|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Todd feel about seeing this in his not yet four-year-old son's room?
2. Besides being a pastor, what other job did Todd have?
(a) He repaired motorcycles.
(b) He worked at an animal shelter.
(c) He installed garage doors.
(d) He was a guidance counselor at a local school.
3. Colton was obsessed with _________________ and often pretended to be one.
4. How long did Colton's procedure last?
(a) 60 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 90 minutes.
(d) 4 hours.
5. The parents left their son how?
(a) Crying quietly.
(c) Screaming for them not to leave.
(d) Silent and sedated.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wore different colored sashes?
2. Back at the church, over ___________ people gathered together to pray for the family.
3. In March of 2003, the family was planning a celebratory trip to _____________, Colorado.
4. When they arrived, they discovered what?
5. In November, what did Todd discover he had?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)