|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When they took Colton back to the doctor, about what was the doctor concerned?
(a) Three dark masses in his torso.
(b) His shallow breathing.
(c) His bone density.
(d) His fever.
2. By the second afternoon of Colton's hospital stay, Todd walked into his son's room and saw what?
(a) The shadow of death.
(b) A ghost.
3. It was easy to blame who for not recognizing how severe the problem had been?
(a) The nurses.
(b) The doctors.
(d) Their friends.
4. How did God bless Todd with a miracle?
(a) Todd won the lottery.
(b) The health insurance covered all of the medical expenses.
(c) The tissue removed during the mastectomy was completely normal.
(d) Todd did not end up needing a mastectomy.
5. Colton said that Jesus had markers, brown hair, and hair on his face (a beard). He also said Jesus' eyes were "__________."
(c) So pretty.
(d) Bright blue.
Short Answer Questions
1. They checked out the __________________ at the Butterfly Pavilion.
2. Once when Colton was playing with a friend, he got in trouble for treating his friend poorly. When Todd reprimanded him, Colton told Todd what?
3. When talking about a funeral, why did Colton become quite distraught?
4. According to the operative reports, how did the surgery go?
5. Colton was unusually quiet and he complained that his tummy hurt. Why did they think this was because he ate something that did not agree with him?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)