|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As they pulled into _________, the parents questioned the boy about his experience.
(a) The Olive Garden.
(d) The hotel's parking lot.
2. Colton was unusually quiet and he complained that his tummy hurt. Why did they think this was because he ate something that did not agree with him?
(a) The food did not taste very good.
(b) Kathy says she didn't feel well, either.
(c) He was allergic to what he ate.
(d) They were all feel ill.
3. What did Colton know about his parents, while he was in surgery?
(a) He knew where they were.
(b) He knew they were tired.
(c) He knew they were near him.
(d) He knew how they felt.
4. According to the operative reports, how did the surgery go?
(a) Colton died on the table.
(b) There were many complications.
(c) It did not go well.
(d) It went well.
5. Sonja left work early and took Colton to the doctor, where he wa diagnosed with what?
(d) Stomach flu.
Short Answer Questions
1. When they took Colton back to the doctor, about what was the doctor concerned?
2. On the day they were preparing to leave the hospital, the doctor stops them, telling them what?
3. Colton said they had yellow from here to here, motioning from his _____________ to his right hip.
4. What was Colton doing?
5. Todd was bothered that he had done what?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)