|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Todd went to a conference of ____________ and felt the need to confess.
(a) Christian men.
2. Why did they call ahead?
(a) To let the doctor know they are on their way.
(b) To make sure there is a room ready for Colton.
(c) To make sure the ER is prepped.
(d) To let the children's wing know he is coming.
3. Todd had to go to _________________, and they decided to turn it into a family trip to celebrate the fact that they had beaten cancer and two surgeries.
(a) A teacher's conference.
(b) A high school reunion.
(c) A board meeting.
(d) A high mass.
4. When they took Colton back to the doctor, about what was the doctor concerned?
(a) Three dark masses in his torso.
(b) His bone density.
(c) His fever.
(d) His shallow breathing.
5. Colton told them about the angels singing to him. Why did they sing to him?
(a) They were trying to keep him quiet.
(b) He was angry.
(c) They like to sing.
(d) He was scared.
Short Answer Questions
1. Todd reflected on the fact that Colton meant everything to his wife. Why did he mean everything?
2. When they arrived, they discovered what?
3. What did Colton need immediately?
4. Colton was unusually quiet and he complained that his tummy hurt. Why did they think this was because he ate something that did not agree with him?
5. On that Fourth of July weekend trip, the now four-year-old boy not only told them that _____________________ while they were operating.
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)