|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _____________ before they went to the Butterfly Pavilion, Colton had a stomachache.
(a) Two hours.
(b) Two minutes.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Two days.
2. Todd reflected on the fact that Colton meant everything to his wife. Why did he mean everything?
(a) She considered him a healing gift after they had lost another baby.
(b) He helped her get out of her depression.
(c) He was their first boy.
(d) He was the youngest.
3. What had been happening to Colton for five days?
(a) Poison had been filling their son.
(b) Bacteria had been filling their son.
(c) Cancer had been filling their son.
(d) The H1N1 virus had been filling their son.
4. The parents left their son how?
(a) Screaming for them not to leave.
(b) Crying quietly.
(d) Silent and sedated.
5. Colton was obsessed with _________________ and often pretended to be one.
Short Answer Questions
1. By the second afternoon of Colton's hospital stay, Todd walked into his son's room and saw what?
2. How did Todd feel about seeing this in his not yet four-year-old son's room?
3. What suggestion did Norma make?
4. Once when Colton was playing with a friend, he got in trouble for treating his friend poorly. When Todd reprimanded him, Colton told Todd what?
5. The doctors wanted to move him to a children's hospital, but they couldn't get there due to what?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)