|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As they traveled through North Platte, they remembered how they spent a traumatic ______ days there, praying for Colton's survival.
2. How dido the Burpos know something was seriously wrong with Colton?
(a) The doctor meets them outside the testing room.
(b) The technician leaves them in the hallway instead of taking them back to the waiting room.
(c) The technician tells them there is something seriously wrong with him.
(d) The doctor is in during the test.
3. Once when Colton was playing with a friend, he got in trouble for treating his friend poorly. When Todd reprimanded him, Colton told Todd what?
(a) Jesus told him he could do whatever he wanted.
(b) Jesus would not want him to be reprimanded.
(c) Jesus had told him to be nice.
(d) Jesus did not believe in punishment.
4. According to the operative reports, how did the surgery go?
(a) It did not go well.
(b) There were many complications.
(c) Colton died on the table.
(d) It went well.
5. Who wore different colored sashes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Colton told them about the angels singing to him. Why did they sing to him?
2. What did Norma bring Colton?
3. Besides being a pastor, what other job did Todd have?
4. Colton also insisted that they pay the doctor. Why?
5. What was Colton doing?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)