|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As his son was taken away, Todd felt as if he was going to lose it, and he had to do what?
(a) Sit and cry.
(c) Get away by himself.
(d) Be with his wife.
2. How did Colton react to the surprise brought by Norma?
(a) He gets angry.
(b) He begins to cry.
(c) He does not react to it.
(d) He happily plays with it.
3. What did Colton know about his parents, while he was in surgery?
(a) He knew how they felt.
(b) He knew they were near him.
(c) He knew they were tired.
(d) He knew where they were.
4. How did Todd feel about seeing this in his not yet four-year-old son's room?
5. Todd reflected on the fact that Colton meant everything to his wife. Why did he mean everything?
(a) He was their first boy.
(b) She considered him a healing gift after they had lost another baby.
(c) He helped her get out of her depression.
(d) He was the youngest.
Short Answer Questions
1. In November, what did Todd discover he had?
2. On the day they were preparing to leave the hospital, the doctor stops them, telling them what?
3. Colton said that Jesus had markers, brown hair, and hair on his face (a beard). He also said Jesus' eyes were "__________."
4. After an hour of trying to persuade the child, what did the technician suggest?
5. Colton absolutely refused to do what?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)