|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had been happening to Colton for five days?
(a) Bacteria had been filling their son.
(b) The H1N1 virus had been filling their son.
(c) Cancer had been filling their son.
(d) Poison had been filling their son.
2. What was Colton doing?
(b) Staring off into space.
(c) Screaming for his father.
3. Colton was obsessed with _________________ and often pretended to be one.
4. On that Fourth of July weekend trip, the now four-year-old boy not only told them that _____________________ while they were operating.
(a) He had fallen asleep.
(b) He had seen visions.
(c) He had been out of his body.
(d) He had dreamed.
5. Preparing for the trip was nerve-wracking as the desire to remain safe at home warred with the desire to do what?
(a) See their favorite cousin.
(b) See the precious new baby.
(c) See their elderly grandma.
(d) See their closest uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Wednesday, the parents told the staff at the hospital that they were going to take Colton where?
2. Colton was unusually quiet and he complained that his tummy hurt. Why did they think this was because he ate something that did not agree with him?
3. When they arrived, they discovered what?
4. Did Todd tell them the complete story?
5. On the day they were preparing to leave the hospital, the doctor stops them, telling them what?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)