|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On that Fourth of July weekend trip, the now four-year-old boy not only told them that _____________________ while they were operating.
(a) He had been out of his body.
(b) He had seen visions.
(c) He had fallen asleep.
(d) He had dreamed.
2. Todd knew that this was a time for what?
(b) Great faith.
3. When they took Colton back to the doctor, about what was the doctor concerned?
(a) His bone density.
(b) His shallow breathing.
(c) His fever.
(d) Three dark masses in his torso.
4. Where did Todd find Sonja?
(a) Sitting by Colton's bedside.
(b) Crying in the waiting room.
(c) In the waiting room, calling family and friends on her cell phone.
(d) Raging at God.
5. What color did Jesus wear?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Colton gone?
2. After an hour of trying to persuade the child, what did the technician suggest?
3. Colton told them about the angels singing to him. Why did they sing to him?
4. How long did Colton's procedure last?
5. What did Colton know about his parents, while he was in surgery?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)