|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On that Fourth of July weekend trip, the now four-year-old boy not only told them that _____________________ while they were operating.
(a) He had been out of his body.
(b) He had fallen asleep.
(c) He had seen visions.
(d) He had dreamed.
2. What had been happening to Colton for five days?
(a) Poison had been filling their son.
(b) The H1N1 virus had been filling their son.
(c) Cancer had been filling their son.
(d) Bacteria had been filling their son.
3. How did God bless Todd with a miracle?
(a) The tissue removed during the mastectomy was completely normal.
(b) Todd did not end up needing a mastectomy.
(c) Todd won the lottery.
(d) The health insurance covered all of the medical expenses.
4. What did the family agree to pay _________ as a matter of priority no matter what.
(a) Their tithe.
(b) Their mortgage.
(c) Their education loans.
(d) The medical bills.
5. How long was Colton gone?
(a) Three minutes.
(b) One minute.
(c) One hour.
(d) Three hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. They checked out the __________________ at the Butterfly Pavilion.
2. Who is the Burpo family traveling to visit at the beginning of the book?
3. According to the operative reports, how did the surgery go?
4. A nurse came in and called for Colton's parents. She said that he wouldn't do what?
5. How long did Colton's procedure last?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)