|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What suggestion did Norma make?
(a) They should take Colton to a cancer research center.
(b) They should take Colton to a homeopath.
(c) They should take Colton to Children's Hospital in Denver.
(d) They should go home and pray.
2. What did their new friend, Phil, suggest?
(a) Colton has the flu.
(b) Colton has leukemia.
(c) Colton has a stomach virus.
(d) Colton has appendicitis.
3. Jesus told him that his _____________ baptized him, and Colton thought the man was nice.
4. Once when Colton was playing with a friend, he got in trouble for treating his friend poorly. When Todd reprimanded him, Colton told Todd what?
(a) Jesus would not want him to be reprimanded.
(b) Jesus did not believe in punishment.
(c) Jesus told him he could do whatever he wanted.
(d) Jesus had told him to be nice.
5. Who was white from shoulder to toe?
(a) The children.
(b) The angels.
Short Answer Questions
1. When they took Colton back to the doctor, about what was the doctor concerned?
2. As they pulled into _________, the parents questioned the boy about his experience.
3. Why could Todd not understand how Colton could have gone to heaven?
4. How long did Colton's procedure last?
5. When talking about a funeral, why did Colton become quite distraught?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)