|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A radiologist told them that their son had what?
(a) A ruptured spleen.
(b) A ruptured appendix.
2. Todd had to go to _________________, and they decided to turn it into a family trip to celebrate the fact that they had beaten cancer and two surgeries.
(a) A board meeting.
(b) A high school reunion.
(c) A teacher's conference.
(d) A high mass.
3. The surgeons performed another surgery, and the parents were concerned about what?
(a) The boy's weight.
(b) The boy's brain.
(c) The boy's white blood cell count.
(d) The boy's throat.
4. Who is the Burpo family traveling to visit at the beginning of the book?
(a) Their cousin, Sarah.
(b) Their uncle, Brian.
(c) Their nephew, Bennett.
(d) Their grandma, Rachel.
5. Why did they call ahead?
(a) To make sure there is a room ready for Colton.
(b) To make sure the ER is prepped.
(c) To let the doctor know they are on their way.
(d) To let the children's wing know he is coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ days after the second surgery, Colton was in serious pain because he couldn't have a bowel movement.
2. When they took Colton back to the doctor, about what was the doctor concerned?
3. _____________ before they went to the Butterfly Pavilion, Colton had a stomachache.
4. The bills started coming, and they realize they owed nearly _________________.
5. Why could Todd not understand how Colton could have gone to heaven?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)