|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A nurse came in and called for Colton's parents. She said that he wouldn't do what?
(a) Open his eyes.
(b) Calm down.
2. How long was Colton gone?
(a) Three minutes.
(b) Three hours.
(c) One hour.
(d) One minute.
3. What did Colton need immediately?
(b) Emergency surgery.
4. The boy said there were lots of _____________ in heaven.
5. Why did they call ahead?
(a) To make sure the ER is prepped.
(b) To make sure there is a room ready for Colton.
(c) To let the doctor know they are on their way.
(d) To let the children's wing know he is coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. As they traveled through North Platte, they remembered how they spent a traumatic ______ days there, praying for Colton's survival.
2. They checked out the __________________ at the Butterfly Pavilion.
3. Why could Todd not understand how Colton could have gone to heaven?
4. Colton said that Jesus was the only one in heaven with what?
5. Colton also said that Jesus had a __________ horse.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)