|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The doctors wanted to move him to a children's hospital, but they couldn't get there due to what?
(a) A freak spring snowstorm.
(c) A power outage at the Children's Hospital.
(d) A thunderstorm.
2. After an hour of trying to persuade the child, what did the technician suggest?
(a) They should try the tests without it.
(b) They should not run the tests.
(c) They should force Colton to follow directions.
(d) They should go to Children's Hospital in Denver.
3. The surgeons performed another surgery, and the parents were concerned about what?
(a) The boy's weight.
(b) The boy's brain.
(c) The boy's white blood cell count.
(d) The boy's throat.
4. What was Colton doing?
(b) Screaming for his father.
(c) Staring off into space.
5. By the second afternoon of Colton's hospital stay, Todd walked into his son's room and saw what?
(b) A ghost.
(d) The shadow of death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Todd was bothered that he had done what?
2. By the next morning, Cassie was getting better. How did Colton feel?
3. Did Todd tell them the complete story?
4. When they arrived, they discovered what?
5. Money began to come in from donations with notes attached. The checks added up to what?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)